- ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ | ษชแด...

By letscutup

- ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐€๐
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ
๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐€๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง & ๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ | ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐จ ๐๐ข ๐•๐š๐ข๐จ
๐‡๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ | ๐€๐คฤฑ๐ง ๐€๐คฤฑ๐งรถ๐ณรผ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ | ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐จ ๐๐ข ๐•๐š๐ข๐จ
๐‡๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ˆ๐ˆ | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž | ๐…๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฃ๐ž๐ง & ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ | ๐…๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฃ๐ž๐ง & ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ | ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฑ๐Œ๐‚
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ | ๐…๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฃ๐ž๐ง & ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐”๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ | ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ขรฑ๐จ ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž | ๐Œ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐”๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฃ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐จ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ˆ๐• | ๐…๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฃ๐ž๐ง & ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
๐”๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ | ๐“๐จ๐›๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฃ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐จ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ| ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ | ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
| ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž |
| ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ |

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐š | ๐˜๐จ๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ณรก๐ฅ๐ž๐ณ & ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐จ ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ

3.7K 140 38
By letscutup

𝐘𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳á𝐥𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐬 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐢

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I fucking hated this place. It reeked of toxic masculinity and nicotine, the two things I've grown to hate beyond recognition. I would rather wait in a Popeyes line on a Friday than be here. Sadly, this is the only place that my bosses could do their shady business without having to worry about an outsider hearing.

I don't know how I got to the point where I could now listen in and voice my input on their 'business' but here I was, watching them deal with the most sexist, disgusting looking, waste of air, momma should have swallowed him ass man in existence. Carlos Dreamy.

There was nothing dreamy about this egocentric prick.

He treated women like filth and doesn't have any manners whatsoever. He feels as if though the whole world revolved around him which is beyond my intellectual capacity because if anything he could be earth with how round he was.

A dying earth though.

He forever reeked of cologne and cigarettes and he always had gel on the back of his neck. He swore he was cute with that damn beard that couldn't even connect to save its life. His teeth look like they could snap any minute and his breathe was always stink. I promise you, I could go on about how much of a douchebag he was but I'll be eighty by the time I finish listing off everything I hated about him.

The waitress walked in with her revealing uniform and placed the drinks onto the table. Carlos looked at her like a hungry maniac as he pulled up her skirt and slapped her bare ass, tipping her a hundred. You could see how uncomfortable the poor girl was but she kept a smile for show.

Fucking bastard.

I feel for some of the girls that work here. The good few are just here trying to pay for college and to make ends meet. They didn't sign up to wear these more than revealing uniforms, but the pay was beyond good to let some uniform stop you.

I know, because I used to work here.

Back when I was in college things were rough. I managed to score me a full-ride scholarship —which was great, but that scholarship didn't cover my day to day living. I needed money and there weren't any jobs that were hiring so I hit up one of my friends. She was always dripped out in designer clothes and boasted about how well her job paid so I ask her to put in a good word for me.

Two days later I was called in for an interview and in thirty minutes I was hired on the spot. Back then the uniforms weren't too revealing like they were now, but the men were still the same. They treated you like you were an object, and for a lot of them, if you accompany them to an event or give them an exciting night they'll give you money. I learned that my second week of working here and it explained how my friend was able to get all those expensive things.

As you can guess, I quit after I got my first paycheck and looked for another job. I didn't want to stick around long enough to watch myself go crazy over money. My pride is too high and it wasn't worth it.

Grabbing the water off of the tray, Carlos looked me over with those same predatorial eyes and bit his lips.

Oh brother, I think I'm going to barf.

I could feel the ceaser salad I ate earlier rushing back up my throat and I quickly swallowed it down and looked away. If I keep looking at him then I think I really would puke.

"It would be really appreciated if you would stop oogling my assistant and talk about business. We work on a very tight schedule and I have places to be." Kai said sizing Carlos.

The guy could be a real douchbag sometimes but he was there when I need him.

"Well umm.." Carlos said running his hands through his greasy hair. "We would like to use your port to bring in some shipments." He said nervously.

I hated men like him. He acted so bold with women but when it came to men he knew he couldn't overpower he acted like a shy schoolgirl.

Prick.

"Whats in the shipment and how much are you trying to pay?" Carlos asked sitting back in his seat.

"Just some contraband and my price is two million." He said.

"Make it five million." Kai said taking a swing of his bourbon.

"Five million? That's way too much." He said unbuttoning his suit jacket.

Finally!

I was scared that it would burst and take out somebody's eye. Again.

I've seen it happen...

"If you're trying to use our port then that means it's a lot of 'contraband'. Which means you'll be making much more than two million by the end sell. Our price is five million and that final." Xavier said as he smoked his cigar.

I looked down at my watch to see that it was 12:30. I've been with him since five o'clock this morning and this was the first thing he has said.

Wow, a new record.

Xavier got up from his seat and walked out of the room, leaving both me and Kai.

"Take it or leave it." Kai said shrugging his shoulder. Carlos looked at me then at Kai then at me again but with pleading eyes.

I don't know why he's looking over here because I'm not helping him.

"Fine." He said with a huff.

"Great, my assistant will draw up a contract and have it sent over, it was wonderful doing business with you." Kai said before getting up.

I got up as well and took the long way to the door so I wouldn't have to walk by Carlos' musky ass. When we were outside of the room, I helped Kai put on his coat before he flung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"Thanks. I know how much you hate that son of a bitch." He said making me laugh.

We walked out of the bar to see Xavier standing at the bottom of the steps smoking the rest of his cigar.

"He took the deal?" Xavier asked eyeing me.

I wish he would stop doing that and just talk to me.

"Of course he did." Kai said before walking to the car.

Henry, the driver opened the door and we all got in. I waited until we were all situated and the car started moving to go over their schedule.

"We're on our way to the last minute tux fitting. After, you'll have lunch and then we'll head over to the museum to see the finishing touches for the gala tonight. If you would like I could switch the schedule around, just let me know so I can tell Henry before he gets onto the bridge." I said looking down at my tablet. Neither of them said anything so I looked up to see them just staring at me.

"May I help the both of you?" I asked playfully rolling my eyes.

"I don't really think you could help us with our problem." Kai said making that stupid face.

He always had a comeback.

Xavier's signature smirk appeared on his face as he looked away.

I've known these men for four years, going in five, and I still don't understand how their best friend's. Kai was so vocal while Xavier was silent, only spoke when he ultimately had too. Most people would think that Kai is the boss and Xaiver was the second in command but it was actually the other way around. Xavier ran everything but you wouldn't know if you aren't with them twenty-four seven.

"Hush, I have emails to respond to." I said looking back down at my tablet. The car fell into a comfortable silence as I did my work. Carlos texted on his phone and Xavier looked out of the window.

"Have you found a dress for the gala tonight?" Xavier asked out of the blue.

"No, remember you said I didn't have to—" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"I changed my mind, your coming. While we're getting fitted for our suit you'll find a dress that is appropriate for the theme. You will then run the dress by us to see if it's appropriate. After, you will take the rest of the day off to get ready. We will pick you up at seven, and you will stick to our sides all night. It's final." He said not taking his eyes from the window.

My mouth fell open as stared at Xavier. I looked over at Kai for help but he didn't say anything to help my case.

"Don't look at me." He said looking away.

"Man what the fu.." I trailed off as Xavier turned to me. The look in his eyes dared me to finish the sentence, and I wholeheartedly was going to if it weren't for Kai jumping in.

"Ah look, were here." He said pointing to the window but neither Xavier or I said anything.

I take back what I said about Kai earlier. Xavier was the douchbag.

•••

My fingers trailed over the expensive fabric as I tried to choose what gown I wanted to wear. The theme was Greek and Roman, Gods and Goddesses but I didn't know which one I wanted to be. Aphrodite Is way too played out, Hera as well. I want a goddess who's underrated, but when people see my dress they'll get whiff about what she is.

"You haven't found a dress yet?" I heard someone say behind me. My hand flew to my heart and I quickly turned around to tell off whoever was behind me.

"Oh, it's you two." I said as I came face to face with my bosses. I turned back around to the rack of dresses trying to find the perfect one.

"Have you chosen a goddess yet?" Kai asked following behind me.

"No." I said flatly.

"Why don't you try Athena since your name is Athena?" He said but I shook my head.

"How about Flora, the Roman goddess of flowers, spring, and sex." Xavier said. I turned around to look at him but was faced with his chest. My breath caught at my throat as I looked up at him.

Why is he so damn close?

"G-good idea. I saw a floral dress over there somewhere. Bye." I said before quickly dashing away.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"What the fuck was that?" Kai whispered yelled. He couldn't believe Xavier was being so risky.

"I don't know. I just wanted to be close to her." Xavier said running his hands through his hair. He knew he fucked up but it wasn't like he couldn't fix it. He just had to ignore her for the rest of the day and everything would be fine.

"I get that it's hard but you need to control yourself. Now, I gotta go talk to her so it doesn't seem awkward." Kai said walking away but Xavier pulled him back.

"No, just leave her alone. Let her breathe and situate herself before saying something." Xavier said to his best friend.

"Four years and you're about to fuck it up. Just you stay the hell away from me." Kai said before he walked away.

Xavier stood there frustrated, trying to think of how he was about to go about the situation when he heard Athena behind him. "I found a dress." She said holding it up.

"Great, let's go." He said before walking away, leaving Athena confused and conflicted.

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I didn't even bother to say bye as I got out of the car. Ever since the incident— if that is what you would call it, both Kai and Xavier have been ignoring me. Well, more like giving me the cold shoulder. Xavier went back to his mute self and Kai gave me one-word answers whenever I asked a questions.

For most, it might seem normal but it isn't for Kai. He always has something to say even after he answered your question. Honestly, I don't know what their problem was but I know damn well I didn't do anything.

Opening my apartment door, I walked in to put the dress down before turning back to leave out again. I not only have to get my nails done, but I also have to pick up some hair products and accessories. I have an image in my mind on how I wanted it, and hopefully, my hair cooperates with me so I can actually do it.

•••

When I had got home I had less than three hours to get ready. All I had to do was shave, do my hair and makeup, and get in that big ass dress.

Great.

By the time I got out of the shower, it was four-thirty and I still didn't do my hair, and when I did try to start I couldn't find a comb so I ran around the house like a chicken without its head.

I decided to do a wash and go, leaving my curly hair out. When I was done I added some small butterflies and flowers all throughout my hair and drizzled a little bit of hair glitter.

Was I going to regret the glitter? Yes, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

When I was done I ran to my vanity and started my makeup. I went for a simple, natural makeup look. I added highlighter on my collarbone, my cheekbone, and some lipgloss before running to my dress.

I unzipped the bag and pulled the dress out. It was officially six fifty-five and both Kai and Xavier were due to get here in five minutes. If it were anybody else then I wouldn't be rushing so much, but Kai and Xavier were always on time and they hated late people.

I stepped into the dress and pulled it up. I tried to clasp the back of the dress but I just couldn't.

"Fuck that." I said grabbing my heels. Right, when I was finished I heard them knocking at my door. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my clutch and coat before looking in the mirror.

The dress was beautiful. Shit, I look beautiful.

"Hello." I said opening the door.

Standing there was Kai and Xavier looking more good than ever. Their hair was freshly cut and their suit fit them perfectly, showing off their toned body. Their cologne was absolutely intoxicated and the look in their eyes would make anybody fall.

They might actually be Gods.

You look beautiful." Kai said taking my hand and kissing it.

"Absolutely astonishing." Xavier said not breaking eye contact.

"Could one of you help me with this? I couldn't reach it." I said turning around.

I could feel both of their cold hands clasping my dress, their hands running up my spine. There was no need for both of them to zip me up, but was I complaining? No.

"My God." I heard Xavier muttered underneath his breath.

"There you go." Kai said.

"Thank you, let's go." I said walking out and locking the door.

All three of us walked to the car and Henry opened the door for us. Getting into the car wasn't hard as I imagined and there was enough space for my dress and Kai and Xavier.

"So what are you guys?" I asked trying to start a conversation. Usually, the quietness didn't bother me, but this one was just filled with a whole bunch of awkwardness and tension.

"Hades, God of the dead and King of the underworld ." Xavier said with a smirk.

"Ares, God of war." Carlos said bowing.

I let out a little chuckle. "You guys couldn't be something light?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Why, when we have you?" Kai said with that cocky smirk on his face.

"Whatever." I said looking away, a smile dancing on my lips.

When we got to the museum there were photographers around front ready to take pictures of the guest. I've been to my fair share of galas so it didn't bother me. I simply posed for a couple of pictures before walking into the museum.

Like usual, both Kai and Xavier's demeanor changed as soon as we got there.

Their cold eyes and hard look was back and their posture was straight and firm. They acknowledged the people that needed to be acknowledged and talked about business to their partners and new prospects. Occasionally one of them would slip away to talk in private if the topic was extremely important but for the most part, they stayed true to their word and stayed with me.

It was like that all night until the party was over. All three of us got into the car and I immediately took off my heels.

"Finally." I said bringing my feet up so I could rub them.

"It's that bad?" Kai asked laughing.

"It's not funny. My feet feel like their about to fall the hell off." I said massaging them.

"Let me." Xavier said grabbing my foot. He placed my leg in his lap causing my body to move. My back face Kai while my front faced Xavier.

A strand of his hair fell forward as he began to massage my feet.

I tried to keep the groans to myself but to my disadvantage, some slipped from my mouth. My eyes closed and my head fell back onto Kai's shoulder.

"Let me help." He said moving my hair to the side. I gasped as I felt his lips slowly make their way up the side of my neck.

"Does that make you feel better?" He asked as his lips ghost pass my ear.

I no longer felt Xavier massaging my feet instead, his hands trailed up my thighs and stopped at the hem of my underwear. He ever so slowly pulled them down my legs and took them off.

I wanted to protest, but Kai's assault on my neck stopped me from doing so. He clouded all of my judgment as I began to rub my hands up Xavier crotch area.

This was the first time I've ever seen Xavier untamed and it turned me on. His usual neatly gelled hair fell in front of his face and part of his dress shirt was out of his pants. His hard gaze was instead filled with lust and his breathing was erratic.

"How far are we from the building Henry?" Xavier asked through the intercom. Kai continued the assault on my neck and I had to cover my mouth to stop Henry from hearing me.

"We'll be arriving in five minutes." He said.

"Let him hear you, I want him to know that I'm doing this to you." Kai said removing my hand. He found my sweet spot and I let out a light moan.

"Thank you." Xavier said staring at me.

He let go of the intercom and began to fix himself. Kai follow suite while I tried to catch my breath and take in everything that just happened.

I just let my bosses fondle me.

When we got to the building Xavier didn't wait for Henry and instead opened the door. He helped me out and Kai got out right after me. No one was in the lobby besides the security and both Kai and Xavier ignored him.

"Good night." I said stepping into the private elevator.

The door closed and all that could be heard was the tapping of Kai's feet and Xavier's groans. "What is taking this thing so long?" He said running his hands through his hair.

When the door opened he took my hand, walked out and kissed me. I imagined the kiss to be rough and fast, but it was slow and passionate. The complete opposite.

I could feel Kai behind me as he unzip my dress. He slowly took it off my shoulders and I allowed it to drop to the floor. I was bare in front of my bosses and I didn't care. I wanted them.

Xavier pulled away from and Kai turned me around, capturing my lips. His smooth hands ran up and down my body as he kissed so hungrily but yet so sweetly. I could hear Xaiver undressing behind me and my heart started to beat even faster.

"Jump." He said in between the kiss.

I did what I was told and jumped. His hand wrapped around my waist and he carried me to what I'm guessing is his room.

He laid me down onto the bed and started to undress himself.

"My God you look beautiful." Xavier said in all of his naked glory. His dick stood tall as he leaned into me and kissed me. Kai joined in too and pulled me down with him.

Their hands and mouth roamed and kissed all over me beside the place I wanted it the most and it was driving me crazy.

"Can we skip the foreplay? You guys are driving me crazy." I said looking up at the both of them. They both smirked at each other before Kai slid down the bed. He placed his head between my leg and immediately. His mouth found my clit and he eagerly sucked on it.

"W-wait." I moaned as he ate me out.

Xavier's mouth latched onto my nipples and everything became a sensory overload. It was like my body was hypersensitive, and both of them touching me didn't make me feel any better.

"I want you on all fours." He said pulling away from me. I shakingly got up and got into position. Xavier was in front and looked down at me with so much lust that I felt myself getting wetter.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Xavier couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Athena open her mouth and close it around the head of his dick. He moaned at the feel of her small mouth molding his flesh. Then she began to tentatively use her tongue to circle the head, as she began to stroke him. He so badly tried to keep pleasure stricken moans and grunts to himself, but when Kai entered her and the vibration from her moan hit him he couldn't help but throw his head back and release the moans that do desperately wanted out.

"Fuck." He cursed running his hands through her hair.

Athena felt Kai moving up behind her and run his hardness in between the lips of her pussy. She arched her back, signaling her desire for him to sink deep into her. Kai moved into position and pushed himself deep into her body. Athena let out a moan but it was muffled by Xavier. Kai felt the walls of Athena pussy clamp his dick in a vise-like grip, as he pushed into her G-Spot, trapping his dick deep inside her.

"Athena." He groaned speeding up his pace.

He pounded into which caused her to deep throat Xavier. All three of them were experiencing a great amount of pleasure that none of them had experienced before.

"Look at you." Xavier said as he watched Athena throw it back on Kai.

His face was twisted with pleasure as he felt the girl fuck him. It was supposed to be vice verse but here she was dominating both of them. Her pace became faster and soon she came.

She continued to suck Xavier but her body became limp. Kai held her and stroked the bundle of nerves as he watched Athena's body ride the wave of her climax. "K-kai!" She screamed in pure ecstasy.

He no longer had to worry about making her climax and so his pace became erratic.

"Fuck, shit, damn." He cursed as he pulled out of Athena and came on her back.

Xavier pulled away from her and Athena's body immediately fell on the bed. Kai's legs were wobbly making him take a seat. He never came that hard and so fast ever.

"You aren't done yet," Xavier said smacking her ass.

He got on top of her and turned her around so she was on her back. Xavier positioned himself in between her legs and slowly pushed into her.

"F-fuck." Athena stirred as Xavier began to slowly fuck her. He placed her hands above her head and intertwined both of their hands together.

"Xavier." She moaned as she grind against him.

"You aren't going anywhere after this." He said kissing her. He turned them over and Athena immediately placed him back in her.

"This your dick, ride it." He said looking at her.

Athena obeyed him and began to bounce on him. All that could be heard was her moans, but that was muffled when Kai turned her head put his dick in her mouth.

She sucked him off while Xavier fucked her. He hit her G-spot repeatedly until she came again. Athena clamped down on him as her body violently shook. The new sensation sent Xavier into overdrive and he came in her.

Kai pulled away from her mouth and allowed both of them to ride their orgasm like he did his.

"Fuck." Xavier panted.

Athena slowly got off of him and laid down. Kai followed suit and all three of them laid there dazed.

They were shook.

When morning rolled around the trouble was still in bed entangled in the sheets. Neither Kai or Xaiver thought their fantasy would come true, and Athena never thought in a million years that she would fuck her boss.

Lust really was one hell of a drug.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
if you ever read my first ever imagine book then this one looks familiar. I think I'm going to start revamping my old ones and publishing them here. Adding new scene or cutting stuff out.
• I'm not completely sure yet but we'll see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 616 31
"๐™พ๐š‘ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘, ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š."
321K 18.7K 37
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
5K 77 20
โ˜… ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿช๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ ยท ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—“ ๐–บ๐—†๐–ป๐— ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ โ˜† "๐—๐—‚๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ.....๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿข๐Ÿข-๐—Ž"โ˜† " เฃญโธฐ โ˜…๐ŸŽž๏ธ แœ”...
826K 23.4K 68
- ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ - ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ...