Big Book of Lemons

By Friendly-Maestro

Title says most of everything ya need. Mostly about Anime. Started: 6/4/21 Ended: 8/11/22 More

---RWBY---
[REMADE] Ruby x Agressive Male Reader
Nora x Male Reader
Neo x Criminal Male Reader
Neo/Yang x Criminal Reader
Penny x Male Reader
---OMORI---
Mari x Male Reader
Basil x Male Reader
---AKAME GA KILL---
Leone x Male Reader
[REMADE] Akame x Evil Male Reader
---GENSHIN IMPACT---
Lisa x Shy Male Reader
Hu Tao x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Zhongoli x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)
---MISC---
Ryuko x Male Reader (Req)
Lady x Male Reader (Req)
Sakuya x Male Reader
Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader
Yuri x Male Reader
---SPECIALS---

Aubrey x Male Reader

3.4K 32 13
By Friendly-Maestro

Wow. Its been since... April? Yeah. Since I last updated this book. Damn.

Welp. No time like the present!

["Dork~"]

Note: This is an AU. Mari never died so Aubrey is not a total bitch. Still an asshole tho

Also, new feature. Look for indented text for when the lemon starts if you don't want story
---------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

It was a pretty swell day. Atleast, for Aubrey it was. She was finally turning 18, and was really excited for it. Sunny and Mari had come back to Faraway town to celebrate. Hell, EVERYONE came to her birthday to celebrate.

Well, excluding you of course.

Y/n and Aubrey never exactly had the best relationship. When Basil had introduced you to the group, Aubrey never seemed to want to hang out. She treated you like Kel, kinda worse than Kel.

Of course, there was a few other reasons you had. For one, you both argued a lot about different things. Two, you had grown close with Kel and she thought that his stupidity would "Rub off" on you.

And three. She made fun of you a lot.

Everytime you were just having a conversation, she would barge in and mess with you.

And for that, you had grown to despise her.

But anyway. It took Mari, Hero, and surprisingly Kel, to convince you to goto her birthday party. Mari promised you cookies if you did, at the very least.

What you thought was annoying though was that Basil and Sunny got to stay behind.

Regardless.

First POV (Y/n):

*Sigh*

Aubrey and her stupid gang are at it again. Why did I come here again?

Oh right. Cookies.

"Hey Y/n!" (?)

I heard a familiar voice. As I turn around, I see Kel enter my view.

"Hey man, whats going on!" He gleefully almost shouts at me.

"Bored" I respond very casually.

"What!? Bored?! How? This party is actually rocking!" (Kel)

"Well yeah, for you. You've been playing basketball for the last hour or so. Course you'd be having fun..." Grumbling, I see in tbe corner of my eye that Aubrey has started peeking in our direction.

"Why don't you join me? I'm teaching Mari how to do a layup!" (Kel)

"I'll pass. You know I don't do really sports" (Y/n)

"Oh, okay. I'll see ya later then" Kel walks away. Speed walking more like.

As I look back on my phone, I notice that Aubrey has started walking my way. I give her a frown, but she smirks and walks faster.

"Hey dork" (Aubrey)

"What do you want Aubrey?" I ain't having none of this shit. Not until tomorrow.

"Aw, is that any way to treat your 'Friend'?" (Aubrey)

"Mutual Friends, at best. Please don't make me repeat, what do you want?" (Y/n)

"You just did" Her smirk seemed to grow even bigger.

"Did what?" (Y/n)

"Repeat yourself" (Aubrey)

"Did I mention how annoying you are?" (Y/n)

"'Did I mention how annoying you are?'" She spoke in a mocking tone.

I almost walked out from the party right there.

*Under Breath* "Calm down Y/n... its just one day..."

"Hmm? What was that? Speak up!" (Aubrey)

"..." As I walk away towards the backyard, I notice that her expression shifts slightly. Since I don't really care, I just leave.

"Oi, Kel!" He looks over at me.

"Offer still available?" (Y/n)

"Of course, man! C'mon, lets play!" (Kel)

We play for about an hour. My frustrations from earlier seem to dissipate and I can relax.

Unfortunately, its almost 6. Which means time to celebrate and sing happy birthday.

As we head inside, Aubrey has a smiling, blushing face, and her other friends are taking pictures. Its kind of comedically even.

We all sit down. Some of us need to stand since there isn't enough room for all of us. (I was lucky enough to get a seat)

We sing happy birthday and Aubrey starts opening her presents.

"Psst. Mari" I whisper.

"H-huh? What is it Y/n?" She whispers back.

"Where did Aubrey say her bathroom was? I need to go" (Y/n)

"Can it wait? Or is it an emergency?" (Mari)

"Why do you think i'm asking? Of course its an emergency dummy!" (Y/n)

"O-okay calm down! Its upstairs, on the left" She giggles out.

I thank her and sneak away from the crowd.

Aubrey POV:

That was fun. Opening presents I mean.

I guess I missed having all of my friends in one place. Its nice.

Wait. Wheres Y/n?

I scan around and I can't see him. Did he really ditch me on my birthday?

OH HELL NO!

I speedrun over to Mari. She would know where he is.

*Speaking quickly* "Hey Mari! Do you know where Y/n? Did he leave?" (Aubrey)

"Woah, calm down Aubrey! He said he needed to use the bathroom" (Mari)

"Okaythanksbye!" (Aubrey)

I leave for upstairs.

As I do, I get a wonderful idea...

Y/n's POV:

Jeez, that was actually pretty hard to find. Guess it was her left...

When I exit the bathroom, I spot an open bedroom.

Is that Aubrey's room?

Suddenly I get a great idea. I should get back at Aubrey for always messing with me!

I walk in and start messing with her bed. I spot a pink book with a pencil on her desk, it seems to be open.

Should I? Yes I should!

I snatch it and start reading.

'Dear Diary

Today I messed with Y/n. It was pretty funny seeing his face blow up with rage.

End Diary'

...bruh.

She really made a whole ass chapter on messing with me. Motherfuck-

"What are you doing?" (?)

I jump and yelp. Oh god, please tell me that was Mari...

Nope. It was Aubrey. And I just got caught red handed. Fuck.

"I... Um... Look! A distraction!" (Y/n)

I point at her window, toss the Diary back on the desk and try to escape.

Keyword. "Tried".

Aubrey didn't fall for it, as she grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"Let me go Aubrey! You don't have any proof!" (Y/n)

"Who said you were guilty?" (Aubrey)

"Uh... Fuck" (Y/n)

Her smile is now terrifying. Now she has something that she can hold over my head for the rest of my life...

"Good job, idiot. You practically gave yourself up" (Aubrey)

"Well I... *Sigh*" (Y/n)

I stop struggling in her grasp.

"I catch you in my room, reading my diary, and you didn't even get a me gift? All on my birthday? You really fucked this up, didn't you?" (Aubrey)

"Yes, yes. I get it. Just hit me already and get it over with..." (Y/n)

"...you really think i'm going to hurt you?" Her expression falters.

"Well, yeah. You always do. Whats the holdup?" Now I'm confused.

"All those times were just..." She stops.

"Can you be honest with me?" She speaks suddenly and very seriously.

"Uh, what?" (Y/n)

"Tell me what you think of me!" Now shes angry.

"I think your... a-annoying...? A-and treat me badly, and-" I stop as her face looks like shes about to cry.

"A-aubrey...?" (Y/n)

"...i'm sorry" Her face is now streaming tears.

Now I feel like the asshole here.

"I just... w-wanted you to n-notice m-my..." She trails off.

"N-notice what?" (Y/n)

"My feelings, idiot! My feelings for you!" She almost instantly became angry again.

"U-uh..." (Y/n)

"I-I..." (Aubrey)

"I like you" I reel back.

She grabs my face and bashes her lips against mine, having both of our tongues dance together. I slowly ease into it, as she grabs my back and pushes us even closer together.

Soon we both have to stop for air.

*Panting* "I-im sorry!" Her face is a complete mess. A mix of Pink and Red completely mess with the usual scowl she wears.

She takes a deep breath.

"E-even if you don't like me back... Please. Just for tonight I... I want that to be my gift from you" She looks downtrodden.

I gather my courage and lift her chin up so that she is looking at me again and I kiss her. She doesn't resist.

"This is kind of a surprise... how did you get a crush on me?" (Y/n)

"You always... were there for me. Well as much of my other friends but... I mean you still helped me. I started liking you about 2 months ago, after you help patch up my leg when I fell of my bike..." (Aubrey)

*Chuckles* "Yeah. Good times..." (Y/n)

Her smile regains its grin.

"Oh you!" (Aubrey)

We both just laugh and hug.

"For a serious question... can you stay over tonight?" (Aubrey)

"W-what? I mean, sure" (Y/n)

"Great! See ya later, dork~" She leaves and goes downstairs.

The rest of the night flies by very quickly. Everyone said their goodbyes except for me and the moon rose out to light up the night sky.

As I'm waving bye to Kel and Hero, I feel someone approach from behind.

"Hey. Ready for bed?" (Aubrey)

I turn around. "Uh, sure"

Her bunny pajamas with matching slippers grab my hand and lead me over to her room.

"Wait-" I don't even get a chance to speak before she shoves me in and closes the door.

"Don't be cliche and say 'Oh I can take the couch', my mom would pissed if she found out someone touched her 'Room'" (Aubrey)

"U-uh. Okay" I try to settle myself on the floor.

"What are you doing? Get over here" She grabs my hands again and pulls me onto her bed.

"We are a c-couple now, so..." She fumbles with her words a bit.

"But what if something happens?" (Y/n)

"Like what? You touching me? I trust you enough... pervert" (Aubrey)

"Wha- hey! Your the one who dragged me into bed with you!" (Y/n)

*Giggling* "Calm down Dork, I just said I trust you..." (Aubrey)

"Is Dork a pet name? Am I a pet now?" (Y/n)

"Yup. But you're my pet~" She nuzzles into my chest.

I don't get this girl... first she acts shy, then acts like herself. So strange.

Anyway.

"Goodnight Aubrey. I... I love you" (Y/n)

"I-I love you too. G'night" With that we both fall asleep.

And that...

Is the Wholesome Ending. If you be lookin for the good shit,

🍋Its right here!🍋

Third POV:

Aubrey feels restless that night. She had her crush, the person she liked the most, in her bed. More specifically in arms reach.

He had even said that he loved her. Her heart was racing far too quickly for her to get any sleep.

This was the best part of her birthday.

But with all birthday's come needs. And Aubrey's needs were becoming more and more apparent.

At first it had been fine, grinding her hand along her panties to stimulate herself. For the last hour it was working.

Now it was getting out of hand. She was using one hand to cover her mouth for her moans and the other to furiously rub against her aching pussy.

She could feel every little bit of her fingers go in and out of herself. Everytime she was close, she would stop herself in fear of Y/n waking up.

She felt that she was going mad.

After finishing herself in the bathroom, she still felt very needy.

Then her eyes landed on Y/n, like he was prey. From time to time, she would reach over to his pants and try to take them off, but she stops herself in worry.

Eventually she couldn't stop herself. His flaccid length came into view.

She slowly, yet carefully, started moving her open hand around the tip, causing it to awaken little by little.

Her other hand had slowed down on its rubbing her pussy and caused Aubrey's moans in turn to lessen.

Soon, she grabbed the base of Y/n's cock and started pumping gently. Y/n himself was still fast asleep, but groaned lightly.

Aubrey took this as a sign to speed up, on both herself and his cock. She then bends down and puts her lips over the tip and kisses it.

She could feel the heat of her face go up tremendously as she continues to softly kiss his cock.

Then, she pushes down, having half of his cock rise into her mouth. She could feel Y/n jerk in his sleep, but he didn't react otherwise.

She then pushes until his entire length is deep inside of her mouth. She gags, having to back up for a couple of seconds, until she tries again.

She finds a rhythm of sucking his cock up and down, while pushing 2 fingers with her other hand inti her pussy.

Y/n had started shifting.

*Groans* "A-Aubrey? I-is that you?"

She froze at hearing his voice. She slowly looks up to see Y/n's half asleep face staring down at her.

In a moment of insanity she started going really fast, only taking small breaks to swirl her tongue around his tip in her mouth.

"Agh~ W-wait A-Aubrey!" Y/n cried out.

She loved it. She loved hearing his cry of pleasure.

So she continued. When he was close, he instinctively grabbed her head and made her stay. Not that she minded, in her frenzy.

Y/n blasted his load completely inside of Aubrey's mouth. Soon after he came, her panties became soaked from her own climax.

Aubrey couldn't hold it all in since she had deepthroated him, so she had to back off to swallow the rest of his cum.

Both Y/n and Aubrey were panting afterwords.

"P-Please don't be mad! My urges kicked in, and you were asleep, and I know it was our first day dating, and-" Aubrey gets cut off by Y/n kissing her on the cheek.

"I-I understand. I have urges too you know..." (Y/n)

"O-Oh" Her face lit up redder than she had ever in her life.

He cups her face.

"Do you..." Now it was his turn to blush. "W-want to continue?"

"I-I, Yes" Neither of them could believe what she had said.

Regardless, Aubrey started stripping the rest of her clothing off and Y/n followed suit.

She tried her best to cover her breasts. "I-Its not polite to s-stare..."

"C-can I ask why your hand is sticky?" (Y/n)

"N-No!" (Aubrey)

"Uh, okay..." She slowly uncovers herself for him to see all of her body.

"C-Consider this the gift you forgot to give me, dork!" Her face had gained the same mischiefevous grin she normal wore.

She then gave him a condom.

"How did you-" (Y/n)

"My mom brings home strangers once every while. Of course i'm gonna steal one" (Aubrey)

She got on the bed and laid herself on top of him.

"Now... fuck me" (Aubrey)

"W-What?" (Y/n)

"Y-You heard me... f-fuck me. T-take care of my needs..." Her voice turned into a whisper.

He then slips on the condom she just gave him.

Carefully he took her hips and moved his cock over to her pussy. After she gave him a nod, he moved his length into her.

She gave a sharp cry and slammed her head into his chest, moving her hands behind his back.

After a about a minute, she tapped him twice as a sign to start.

He started slowly thrusting into her, with moaning ejecting from her mouth every few seconds.

"Hnng~ its so... *Pant* hot...~"

She started nuzzling into his neck when he sped up, her moaning also becoming more frequent.

"I-I'm gonna... c-cum!~" She gives a loud cry and Y/n feels his cock get covered in her juices.

Y/n felt his end also approaching.

He speeds up one final time and stops completely when his length is fully inside of her.

They both stop and relax in eachothers arms.

"Aubrey?" (Y/n)

"Y-yeah?" (Aubrey)

"Did... that just happen? A-am I dreaming?" (Y/n)

"You aren't" (Aubrey)

"Oh, good" (Y/n)

After he pulls out, he notices that she had fallen asleep. All of the action must've put her needs to rest.

He laughs to himself and starts to clean up.

--------------------------------------------------
Cool. We done.

Was it any better than my other one-shots? Any worse?

Give me some thoughts.

Thanks~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 91 10
Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. It belongs to the rightful owners of Rooster Teeth. My OC belongs to me.
10.5K 153 39
This is discontinued, until further notice! One shots and scenarios now! Request are closed! I don't do lemons or limes. Also implied black reader <3...
2.4K 41 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...
3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...