ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

By spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲

261 4 7
By spillingmygutsout

Jackson was laying in the back of Stiles' Jeep, while I was walking towards Noah awkwardly. "Hey," I hear Stiles say and I look behind me. "What are you doing here?" Noah asks and Stiles sighs.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? What? It's a club, its a club we're clubbing. You know? At the club." He says pointing at the club.

Noah looks at the club and then back at us. "Not exactly your type of club." He says and Stiles looks at me for a second. "Uh, well dad there's a conversation that-" Stiles starts while Noah cuts him off. "You're not gay." Noah says and Stiles looks offended.

"I could be!" Stiles says while I say "he could be!" Stiles looks at me appreciative and Noah just shakes his head. "Not dressed like that." He says and I looks at Stiles' clothes. "Well, what's-"

"That's stereotyping. I would not accept this if I were you, Stiles. Let's go." I say and Noah wants to walk towards the Jeep, but Stiles stops him. "This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown up on." He says and Stiles opens his mouth to reply, but Noah beats him to it.

"And at this point I've been fed so many lies I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me. Now what the hell is going on?" He says and I gulp, sensing he means what he's saying.

"Dad I-" he says and I look at Noah. "The truth, Stiles." He says and I take a deep breathe. "We were here for Danny. He had just been through a rough break-up and he needed his friends. We convinced the bouncer to let me in, because I was a girl just this once." I say and Mr. Stilinski sighs.

"Yeah, we were just trying to take his mind off things. That's all." Stiles continues and Noah nods. "Well, thats really good of you guys. You're good friends." Noah says and we get in the Jeep quickly, speeding away.

"Where do we take him?" Scott asks and I frown. "What about our house?" I suggest and Stiles shakes his head. "No, too risky."

"What about your house?" Stiles suggests and Scott shakes his head. "Not with my mom there." Scott says and I sigh frustrated. "We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous." Scott says and Stiles sighs.

"I still say we just kill him." Stiles says and I look at him frustrated. "We're not killing him!" I yell and Stiles just grips the steering wheel tighter. "God!" He curses and sighs. "Okay, okay, I got an idea." Stiles says and Scott cocks an eyebrow at him. "Does it involve breaking the law?" He asks and I chuckle.

Stiles has always been a trouble maker, also when we were younger, he used to take stuff from his dad's office and we'd pretend we were the cops.

Well, I was the criminal running away, Scott was the good cop and Stiles was the bad cop. They even had cuffs! It was really cool. When we were around 12 we did something bad, I can't even remember what, but Noah put us in a cell as 'punishment' and I was really scared while Stiles was just bored. It is fun now I think back at it.

"By now don't you think that's a given?" Stiles asks, snapping me out of my thoughts and I chuckle. "I was just trying to be optimistic." Scott says, making me look at Jackson.

"Don't bother." Stiles says and Stiles explains our plan. "How do you plan on stealing a van again?"

+

"Stiles! McCall! I'm gonna kill you!" I hear Jackson call from the van, while Stiles, Scott and I were standing outside. Stiles managed to steal a van. How, I have no idea.

We were looking away and I look at Stiles. "Did you bring the food?" I ask Stiles and he nods. "Yeah. Should I bring it?" He asks and I nod. "I'll go with you." I say and look at Scott.

He just nods in approval and Stiles opens the van. "Okay, I brought you some food-" Stiles says trying to sound happy and I just shiver. "Let me out. Now!" He yells and I flinch back, but so does Stiles.

My eyes go to brown real quick and I can notice his anger is the biggest emotion right now. "You know I out those pants on you, alright buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day." Stiles says sarcastic and I look at Jackson, who only seems to get angrier by the second.

"So, don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favour?" Stiles continues and Jackson pulls the cuffs, frowning. "This is doing me a favour?" He asks and I nod. "Yes. You're killing people!" I say and Stiles points at me nodding.

"To death. Yeah." Stiles adds and Jackson only raises his eyebrows. "And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna say in here, I'm sorry." I apologise for- I am not sure what for.

"Now, do you want the ham and cheese or the turkey club?" Stiles asks raising the sandwiches. I snatch the turkey club out of his hand and he just chuckles.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson asks and Stiles throws the remaining sandwich to him. "Well, not if they don't think anythings wrong." Stiles says and shows a text message saying.

"Stayed at a friend's house last night. Everything fine. Love you." I look at Stiles who puts his feet on Jackson side of the couch and sighs.

"What do I look like?" He asks and Stiles shrugs. "Well, you have scales-" "scales, like a fish?" Jackson interrupts immediately and Stiles sighs. "No, more like a reptile. Um and your claws have this liquid that paralyses people and you have a tail." Stiles continues to describe the kanima and Jackson frowns.

"I have a tail?" Jackson asks in disbelief. "Yeah, you have a tail." Stiles says and I look at the wall, as much as I don't mind this, I don't like skipping school. "Does it do anything?" Jackson asks and I look at Stiles. "Not that I know of." He says and I shake my head.

"Your tail can hit people," I say and Stiles smiles for a second before biting his lip. "Can I use it to strangle you?" He asks pulling the cuffs. "God, you still don't believe me. All right." Stiles continues and sighs.

"The night of the semi-final game, what did you do right after?" Stiles asks and Jackson sighs. "I went home," Jackson says and I frown. "Are you sure about that?" I ask and he looks at me. "Yes. You idiot. What the hell else would I do?" He says snapping at me and I roll my eyes.

"You attacked me and Derek at the school and you trapped us in the pool. And on top of that you almost killed Sarah." I look at Stiles, not wanting him to know that. "You also killed a mechanic. Right in front of me. By the way, that was lovely and one of Argents hunters." He says and I frown.

"Oh, and last night you tried to kill Danny." I say and Jackson frowns. "Why would I want to kill my best friend?" He asks and I sigh, crossing my arms.

Why would anyone want to kill anyone? Isaac- I don't want to think about him, but my mind keeps traveling back to his very annoyingly handsome face.

"That's what Scott's out trying to figure out right now." Scott left to go to school, while we were here in the cold van. "Hmm. What maybe he should be trying to figure out is how he's going to pay for a lawyer when I prosecute your asses all the way to jail!" He yells and I flinch.

"All right, well tell me this. On the night if the first full moon, what happened?" Stiles asks and I look at Jackson intensely. "Nothing." Jackson says and I frown. "Nothing happened." He says again and I sigh. "I need a break." Stiles says and I watch him leave. "If he makes you uncomfortable, just go." He says and I nod. Stiles closes the door behind him and I look at Jackson.

"You're lying." I say and Jackson frowns. "You might think nothing happened because you didn't turn in a werewolf, but you still turned into something." I say and suddenly the truck starts driving.

I gasp and frown. What the...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...
37.1K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...