we meet again. youngsoo

By coffeehaesoo

[ snowdrop | au ending ] ── ✿ wherein snowdrop gets a happy ending. ❝ i missed you, i love you. ❞ - started... More

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ♡⌇
𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𖥻 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 %
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.

𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

1.7K 91 21
By coffeehaesoo

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Aish, I have to get up." Yeongro murmured.

She got up and went the room washroom. She washed her face and woke up her unnies.

"Unnie, wake up, it's 1pm already." She shook them like crazy.

"I wanna sleep..." Seolhui said, still asleep.

Seolhui suddenly rolled down her bed and fell to the floor.

"Seolhui!" Yeongro screamed so loud that it woke up everyone.

"It hurts..." Seolhui whined.

"Seolhui, get up..." Yeongro helped Seolhui stand up.

"Ah... what time is it? Why are you screaming so early in the morning?" Hyeryeong asked with her eyes closed.

"Unnie, it's 1pm."

Hyeryeong jumped out of her bed in lightning speed and rushed to the washroom. It didn't take her more than 10 minutes to come out, all ready."

"Quick, where is my makeup?" She looked around everywhere.

"You put it with your study supplies to prevent-" Hyeryeong rushed to her books and found her makeup.

"Oh my gosh, why would I ever keep it there?" She looked up at Yeongro.

"to prevent the new girl from stealing them?" She answered.

"Oh, that makes sense." Hyeryeong agreed to her wise decision she didn't even remember she made.

"Your girls..." Jeongmin covered her face with ehr book.

"Unnie, wake up, it's 1pm already!" Yeongro told Jeongmin.

Yeongro grabbed her hand and pulled her out of bed.

Jeongmin rubbed her eyes and wore her specs.

She got up and went to the washroom to get her face washed up.

Yeongro took her clothes and towels and went downstairs to take a bath.

"Wow! The sleeping beauty has finally awoken!" Bunok called out Yeongro.

"Unnie!" She looked at Bunok surprised.

"Do you know how many times I tried to wake up the 4 of you? We finally know who the new girl is!" Bunok told Yeongro.

"Who?" She asked.

"Ri Taehee." Bunok took out Ri Taehee's admission paper and gave it to Yeongro. "She's a freshman and a history major."

"She looks similar to someone I know, I just don't know who." said Yeongro.

"Right? I thought I was the only one who thought she was similar..." Bunok's voice got quieter as she tried to figure out whom she shared a resemblance with.

"Oh, and, she's moving in next month." Bunok tood Yeongro.

"WHAT?! OUR NEW ROOMATE'S MOVING IN NEXT MONTH?" Yeongro said in shock. She still couldn't believe they'd be getting another roomate.

"T-that's like 3 weeks..." Yeongro said to herself.

"It's still quite late considering how early you were asked to move." Bunok said.

"Yes... I'll be going then, unnie." Yeongro pointed towards her clothes and towels and waved to Bunok.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

— 2 Weeks Later —

"Take care you two, let me know if you need anything." Chungya waved goodbye to Sooho and Soohui.

"How can we? You've already done so much for us, thank you." Sooho thanked her.

"Don't forget me after reconciling with Eun Yeongro."
"Don't worry, we'll stay in contact."

Soohui went to hug Chungya. "Unnie, I'll miss you so much..." she whined.
"I'll miss you too." Chungya hugged her back.

"I was gonna keep this a surprise but I don't think Hanna and Kangmoo will have the time to tell you this..." Chungya paused and looked at both Sooho and Soohui "Soohui-ya, your new identity is, Ri Taehee, 20 year old freshman and history major at Hosu Women's University and will be living at Hosu Woman's University Dormitory, Room 207." Chungya smiled.

Sooho almost jumped hearing this and Soohui looked at him with confusion.

"Taehee-ya, your roommates are, Ko Hyeryeong, 4th year Music Major, Yeo Jeongmin, 4th year History Major, Yoon Seolhui, 2nd year student at the department of Home Management and...." Chungya paused once again and looked at Soohui with a smile.

"And...?" Soohui asked her.
Chungya stole a short glance at Sooho which made Soohui even more confused.

"IS IT OPPA?!" she asked the two of them.

Both Sooho and Chungya were shocked by the question.

"Yeah, a 28 year old Berlin graduate, obviously gonna be staying with you in a woman's dormitory." Sooho answered being pissed off by his sister's lack if common sense.

"Then?" Soohui looked back at Chungya.

"Eun Yeongro, 2nd year English Literature Major." Chungya said.

This left Soohui in shock, but she gave a sly smile instead.

"Oppa, I'll be close to your crush then you'll ever be!" she teased him.

"Not more than for a day!" He fought back.

"Okay, now you two, stop fighting and get in if you don't want to be late for your flight!" She sent them off.

"Goodbye Comrade Kang!" Sooho waved to her and they both left.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

Sooho and Soohui exited the airport and saw Kangmoo and Hanna waiting there for them.

Kangmoo's eyes widened to see him. It was really him, alive and breathing right infront of him.

"Sooho-yah!" He ran towards him and hugged him.
"Hyung." Sooho hugged him back.

"You're alive, you're really alive you punk!" He said with teary eyes.
"I am, I really am. I'm sorry I couldn't contact you. I really couldn't. I missed you." said Sooho.

[ yes the author is gonna do kangsoo endgame ]

"Hey, you pathetic punk! We all know whom you missed and whom you did not." Kangmoo hit Sooho on the back.

"Ow, hyung! I was shot there!" He whined like a baby.

Hanna was watching them both in disbelief. She did not know herself what she was more shocked of, Sooho being alive or Kangmoo and Sooho being besties.
"I can never get used to them being together!" She laughed.

Hanna looked around to see Soohui with the same reaction as hers. She went near her and asked to carry her luggage.

"Oppa, are you sure you like Eun Yeongro or...?" Soohui smirked.

The two men broke their hug and their was awkwardness in the air.

Kangmoo cleared his throat and asked "So, what should I call you two?"

"Whatever you're fine with." Sooho avoided eye contact.

"Get in the car you three!" Hanna shouted from the open window.

"Front seat's mine!" Soohui jumped and sat with Hanna.

Both Kangmoo and Sooho were left together at the back seat. Both staring at the window.

They couldn't believe their own actions. How could 2 people who wanted death for each other have such a reunion? It's not like they were close, they were just 'Comrades' for the hostage scheme.

Sooho cleared his throat and asked, "So where are we going?"
"Pay attention, will you? This is the 6th time I'm repeating this, we're going to your apartment!" Hanna got mad.

"So, Soohui will live at the dorm?" He asked
"Are you a pervert or something? Do you want to live there?" Hanna asked in a teasing tone

"Yah, I was just asking!" His cheeks got a bit red.

"Of course she is you idiot! We did not negotiate like that for no damn reason if we were just going to cancel it in the end! She has an identity too, you know." Hanna yelled at him.

"Anger issues." Kangmoo whispered to Sooho.

"Yah Lee Kangmoo! I can hear you!" Hanna dropped the honourifics.

Kangmoo's smile turned into a straight line as he but his lips and distanced himself from Sooho and hid behind the seat. Just thinking about what she can do scared him.
This made Sooho laugh, he wanted to have such a relationship with Yeongro too.

Soohui just giggled at he adult's antics, she had found them funny since the beginning.

"Oh, we're here!" Sooho said while looking at the window.

"Oppa, is this going to be your apartment? I'm jealous!" said Soohui.

"The dorm is pretty too!" He replied.
"The dorm or the dorm girls?" Soohui asked which make him choke on his saliva.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked being flustered.
"You got it." She gave a him a smirk and went towards the back of the car.

"This girl-" he covered his face because he was obviously blushing as hard as possible.

He turned back to see Kangmoo and Hanna silently laughing at him. Yes, he had become a laughingstock the day he came back.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— i skipped a lot of details and moments i had planned just so sooho could come to the south like-
— im tired
— i need time to plan the emotional reunion of youngsoo now TOT
— imma add more bromance now yall <3
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒   ★ ﹒  ⁺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.9K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️
170K 5.3K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
13.1K 403 22
Set after Snowdrop wrapped, it follows Haein as he wrestles with his true feelings for Jisoo. It's a game of will they or won't they.
60.8K 1.4K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹