Butterfly kisses and Flower p...

By KisekiKokoro

'It seems that my one and only girlfriend who I had dated during middle school, Tachibana Hinata, is dead... More

Profile
Prologue
Reborn Pt. 1
Reborn Pt.2
Resist Pt.1
Resist Pt. 2
Resolve Pt.1
Resolve Pt.2
Resolve Pt.3
Return Pt.1
Return Pt.2
Regret Pt. 1
Regret P. 2
R&R Pt 1.
R&R Pt.2
Beaches be Crazy Pt. 1
Beaches be Crazy Pt. 2
Beaches be Crazy pt. 3
Releap pt. 1
Releap Pt. 2
Releap Pt. 3
Releap Pt. 4
Releap Pt.5
Reminiscence Pt. 1
Reminiscence Pt. 2
Trigger Pt. 1
Trigger Pt. 2
Recover Pt. 1
Recover Pt. 2
Recover Pt. 3
The Calm... Pt.1
The Calm... Pt. 2
The Calm... Pt. 3
The Calm... Pt. 4
The Storm Pt. 1
The Storm Pt. 2
The Storm Pt. 3
Revolt Pt. 1
Revolt Pt. 2
Rerise Pt. 1
Rerise Pt. 2
Respect Pt. 1
Respect P. 2
Respect Pt. 3
Respect pt. 4
Revenge Pt. 1

Yayoi Profile

1.5K 32 55
By KisekiKokoro

Facial Claim:

Japanese Name 清水弥生

Rōmaji Name Shimizu Yayoi

Alias Yai (By Meiko, Mitsuya, Draken)

Yayoi-san (By Takemichi)

Yaichi (By Mikey, Baji)

Senpai (By Hina, Naoto)

Shimizu-sensei (Future Naoto)

Professional Information

Status Alive

Position Student

Occupation Clinic Doctor (Future)

Personal Information

Gender Female

Birthday March 5, 1990

Age Past:15

Present:27

Blood Type AB

Height 170cm (5'6")

Weight Secret

Hair Color Red

Eye Color Green

Relationships

Relatives Shimizu Mariko (Grandmother)

Shimizu Juan Jose (Grandfather)

Shimizu Reina (Mother)

Yasuo (Father, Deceased)

Unknown Husband (Future)

Japanese Voice Sora Amamiya

English Voice Colleen Clinkenbeard

Appearance

Yayoi is a girl of mix Japanese and Spanish descent, being Spaniard due to her mother's father Juan.

As a teenager, Yayoi is a young girl of slightly above average height, and a modestly developed body, not as curvaceous as her best friend Meiko, but neither underdeveloped either. She is fairly androgynous by appearance and nature due to how she dresses. She has naturally shoulder-length red hair in a hime-style cut. Her eyes are a deep green, and she has a fairly pale complexion, this complexion carries hints of freckles across her nose, and shoulders most notably.

As a child Yayoi had slightly long red hair until it was chopped off by bullies, she was tall and slightly gangly, and given her somewhat androgynous appearance and looks could easily be mistaken for a boy once her hair was forcibly cut. It should also be noted that Yayoi at this time wore a more uni-sex style of clothing as a child.

Yayoi is a teenager with a penchant for piercings having one in her navel A helix, mid helix, low helix, and triple lobe piercing in both ears, which she uses her short hair to cover while at school. She is prone to painting her nails in two different colors and is known to wear loose-fitting clothes leading to a few cases of mistaken identity when it comes to her gender. She wears the Mizo Middle school's uniform, which consists of the white blouse and the striped tie though loosely tied, a matching skirt and hoodie, and with black spandex shorts underneath her skirt just barely visible with her black loafers while at school, outside school she wears white sneakers.

As an adult Yayoi is still a fairly tall woman and has developed a bit more in the chest region of her body, though she is still not overly curvaceous. Her hair is now mid-back length and layered. She is usually dressed in a quiet business casual manner, wearing a black button-up, with dark green shorts, and black lace-up ankle heel boots with her doctor's coat over top, and a choker around her neck. When off duty from her work in the clinic she also has studded snake bites and carries her wedding band proudly on her ring finger with her engagement ring. Off duty, she usually dressed in a classy goth sometimes punk aesthetic, and her nails still retaining that multi-color style from her youth.

Personality

Although somewhat aloof, and prone to be seen with a resting bitch face. Yayoi is a very loyal and compassionate best friend to Meiko. Caring deeply for the girl she has seen as her one and only friend, and even willing to look out for those Meiko cherish's even if Yayoi herself does not care or even fears them.

Though usually the straight man to Meiko's fun and sometimes chaotic moments, Yayoi herself is not necessarily a stickler to rules or the norms of society. Happy to fuel the chaos of any given situation so long as she is not at risk, and finding a level of amusement in watching what she would deem to be Telenovela moments.

Though she may seem cold and even awkward, Yayoi is honestly a lonely and hurt girl, still recovering from the trauma of her childhood, and relies on Meiko to help push her past her comfort zones. As one of the only people who has been willing to push h

As an adult Yayoi is still very similar to her younger self, though she has softened and healed with time. Now able to push herself past her comfort zones if needed to try and do what she can for those she herself has come to love and care for.

Etymology

The name Yayoi means " progress" (弥) (Ya) and "living" (生) (yoi)

Yayoi's surname Shimizu means "Pure" (清 ) (Shi) and "water" (水) (mizu).

Trivia

-Yayoi's favorite foods are Candy cigarettes and Paella.
*She also likes Black pepper flavored chips.
-Yayoi has a fear of heights, though as an infant seemed fine with them.
-Yayoi also has a fear of the dark, she mitigates with a lighter, flashlight, or her phone.
-Yayoi suffers from motion sickness and requires prep time to be okay with riding most form of vehicles.
-Her special skill is her ability to attract children to her even when she keeps a resting bitch face.
-The people she respects and admires are Meiko, her father, and her grandparents.
-She has a tentative and strained relationship with her mother.
-She has a somewhat aloof and uncaring relationship with the past Takemichi
-Adult Yayoi both fears and pities Adult Mikey
-Yayoi is tri-lingual, originally being bi-lingual due to her mother's efforts to teach her Spanish outside her natural Japanese in her youth. Yayoi picked up English as her third language due to Meiko's curiosity of it, and her own grandfather and mother also knowing the language.
-In her youth, Yayoi was made fun of for her Okinawan accent. She has lost the majority of it over time but does fall back into it every now and again when overly excited.
-Her heroic story (or failure story): She allowed Meiko to talk her into giving Takemichi and the Mizo Five a better birds and the bees talk than their school permitted. Yayoi is now intimidating to said, boys.
-Yayoi is not full-blooded Japanese, her grandfather is Spanish, specifically from Spain.
-Yayoi closely resembles her father, she and him both having a very androgynous appearance, and as such she has been mistaken for a boy a few times growing up.
-Yayoi has a love for fireworks her grandfather helped cultivate, and even carries and old fashion refillable lighter her grandfather gifted her.
-Yayoi is actually an avid reader of Manga and enjoys her fair share of anime casually.
-Her favorite genre is Josei, one of her favorite manga's is Nana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 22 6
TAKEMITCHI × READER Takemitchi has one last time to fix the past so if he messed up he can't change it anymore. Good thing he was able to deal about...
10.5K 473 22
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
725K 35.7K 109
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
666 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...