Connection || p.h

Por randomstxries

Aubrey Phillips comes to England with her 2 cousins, Zoe and Rosie, and her auntie Maggie, but she calls her... Más

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t h t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
Note
EXCITING!!!

t e n

919 8 0
Por randomstxries

'You alright?' Pin asked me. We were sat on Elvis and just walking along the beach. My arms were wrapped around his stomach so I didn't fall off.

'It is actually quite enjoyable. If I ever do start riding horses I would definitely look amazing whilst doing it.' I said, making him laugh.

'I couldn't imagine a day without horse riding.' He told me.

'Mom wouldn't let me go to the stables. She already said it to Zoe. If she said that to me I wouldn't be able to see Raven. I hated horses but ever since I met Raven he's been slowly changing my mind, you know.' I unwrapped an arm to get some hair out of my face. I noticed that we were going a different direction then to where we planned.
'Wait, where are we going?'

'To visit a friend.' Pin replied.

We rode the exact way to the stables. Pin stopped Elvis at one specific field. I noticed Raven was there along with Luna, eating grass. I sighed.

'What's wrong? Don't worry no one can see us.' Pin reassured me. I put my hands on his hips about to jump off.

'We asked Sam not to leave them out here.' I told him. I held onto his leg and jumped off to be able to walk over to the fence.

'Raven! Luna!' I called. Their ears perked up and once they noticed me they bolted over.

'How you doing, boy? Hi Luna. How are you doing?' I stroked both of them.

'My dad always said these two were trouble.' Pin told me.
'Raven likes you though aswell as Luna.'

'They seem so damaged. I wonder who made them like this?' I looked at Pin to see whar he thought.

'Some horses are just born wild.' He said.

'Hey!' A voice shouted blending in with the noise of hooves hitting the ground. It was just Marcus.
'Oh. I didn't realize it was you. What are you doing?'

'I'm sorry, I know-- I know Sam doesn't really want me or Zoe here.' I said.

'We all want you two here, Aubrey. It's just your mom made it pretty clear.' Marcus said.
'Sam doesn't want anymore trouble.'

'Yeah. My mom is intimidating.' I laughed.

'She's worried about Raven and Luna being out in the paddock.' Pin told Marcus.

'I know. But he gets agitated when we keep him in.' Marcus said.

'What if the thieves come?' I asked.

'They won't. They got what they wanted.' Pin reassured me.
'Obviously I'm in league with them, so I'd know.' I laughed.

'Is there any more news about FireFly?' I asked.

'Nothing. The police are fairly sure the thieves took him off the island.' Marcus replied.
'These people don't mess about.'

'I've gotta get back.' Pin told me.

'Oh. Okay, well, I can walk from here.' I told him whilst taking off the helmet he had given me.

'See you later.' Pin smiled.

'See ya. Be safe.' I replied, smiling.

When Pin had reached far down, Marcus started talking again.

'You and Pin, huh?' He smirked.

'Oh, shut up. Don't start talking to me about all that stuff when you have a romance blossoming.' I told him.

'With who?' He asked.

'Zoe. The looks you give her. The admiration in your eyes. Me and Rosie are alike you know. We know what's happening. We have special gifts. You two will end up together and I am placing a bet of £20.' I said.

'Deal.' He smiled. I started walking away to go back home.

'Raven and Luna will be safe. I promise. And you and Pin will get together. I bet £10 as I am not going to steal your money. As I am a kind human being!' He shouted the last bit.

'Sure you are.' I laughed, disappearing under the fence back home.

___________________

(Pajamas up top)

Me and Zoe arrived at the stables and were walking up to the haystack.

'Jade? Becky?' Zoe called. We heard two horses behind us which made us turn around. We looked at eachother and smiled and placed down our stuff before walking over to Raven and Luna, who were in the paddock still.

'Hey! It's just us.' Zoe said, climbing over the gate.

'We're here now.' I said, climbing over the gate after. We made our way over to each of them stroking them.

We decided to sit on the haybales and wait for Jade and Becky. I took out my phone and laid down on the highest row whilst Zoe sat lower down. A creaking noise took our attention to outside.

'Hi.' Jade exclaimed as her and Becky came into view.

'Sorry we're late. Becky had to close the café.' Jade apologised. I turned my phone off and laid on my side, leaning on my arm.

'That's okay, you guys are here now.' Zoe told them. The two climbed up and I sat up straight.

'And I got a suprise.' I exclaimed reaching the row they were sitting and placing myself down in between Becky and Zoe.
'So, I did my research and....' I pulled out a bunch of 'crisps.'

'You brought crisps.' Becky smiled.
'Aubrey, you're my actual hero. I declare this sleepover open.' She dramatically opened the bag. We did too and started throwing crisps in the air, laughing.

It was a full moon so Becky decided to tell us a scary story. I sat next to Jade with Zoe leaning on my shoulder.

'The ghost pony appears at night.' Becky started.
'Jelously guarding its hidden treasures. Anyone who lays eyes in this beast immediately diea from shock. Thus, details about this pony is scarce. But it's name. His name is mentioned by a flickering candlelight. Striking fear into the hearts of those who hear it. His name. His name.... is Pebbles.'

A wave of confusion fluttered around me, Jade and Zoe before laughter.

'Pebbles?' I asked, laughing.

'What?' Becky out down her flashlight.
'Pebbles can be scary. Like at the beach. If they're all wet and slippery. They're a safety hazard.' We burst out laughing again.

_________________

It had been a while and I heard a phone chime. Zoe reached for her phone but Becky took it instead. Once she read what it was she gasped.
'OMG. Hot Marcus added you.'

'This is huge.' Jade said, taking the phone.
'He's so into you.'

Another phone chimed. I picked up my phone and read it. Marcus added me too. I accepted and added him back.

'You too!' Jade exclaimed. 'Zoe, you've got like a million unanswered invites here.'

'Really? Hmm.' Zoe took back her phone.
'I haven't been on this site much.'

'This is all really interesting, but the thing is, Hot Marcus is trying to friend you in the here and now.' Becky said. I nodded agreeing. I need that £10.

'You can't leave him hanging.' Jade added.

'We saw what happened when he handed you a flyer earlier, your hands touched and, kamboom, the heavens opened up and bolts of lightning rained down.' I finished.

'Kaboom?' Zoe asked.

'Total Kaboom.' Me and Becky said in unison.

'All right. Fine.' Zoe agreed taking her phone.
'If it'll make you happy. Kaboom. Accepted.'

Becky took Zoe's phone again, scrolling through the pictures.

'Look at him. Just look at him.' Becky admired. I leant on her shoulder.
'Can you send me some of these photos?'

Zoe's phone suddenly chimed and me and Becky's eyes went wide.
'Whoops.'

"Whoops"? Whoops, whoops. What do you mean, "whoops"?' Zoe took her phone back.

'You just favorited... a picture of Hot Marcus in his swimwear.' Zoe said.

'My finger slipped.' Becky explained.

'Right, give me that.' Jade snatched Zoe's phone.
'It's frozen. Okay, wait. Right. It's working.'
Suddenly, a bunch of chimes started going off and Jade's face went blank. I carried in eating my lollipop.
'Whoops.'

'No, no, no more "whoops." No more "whoops".' Zoe took her phone back from Jade.
'I just favorited 34 photos of Hot Marcus in 60 seconds.'

I snickered. 'Whoops-erama.'

'Let's hope Mia's not online.' Jade smiled.

___________________

Becky's whispering woke me, Jade and Zoe up from our sleep.

'What is it?' Zoe asked.

'I heard something.' Becky panicked.
'It's gone silent. Like a ghost in the night.'

'Like ghost pony, you mean?' Jade asked. The 3 of us laid back down but shot right up when we heard metal rattling and hooves.

'Or it's horse thieves. In the yard.' Zoe said.

'On horseback?' I asked.

'There's only one way to find out.' Zoe replied. We started getting up and grabbing our flashlights. We opened up Raven's side stable door and entered the small building. I followed Jade with Becky behind me. We ducked when we got to the open area. I felt a prod in my back so I turned around and noticed it was Becky's broomstick she picked up.

'Becky.' I whispered. A horse started nearing so we stuck our heads outside.

'Do you think it's Sam?' Jade asked.

'What would she be doing here at this time of night.' I answered. We ducked again when we saw the front of a horse.

'You're doing really well, Maggie.' A voice said. I popped my head up.

'Mom?' I asked. Zoe, Becky and Jade stood up aswell.

'Well, this is unexpected.' Becky said. We opened the door blocking us from leaving.

'What are you girls doing here?' Mia's dad asked.

'What are you doing here? What's going on?' I asked.

'Why are you riding?' Zoe added.
'Wait. Wait. These initials aren't MB. They're MS.'

'Maggie Steel. This is yours, isn't it, Mom?' I finished.

'Look, Zoe, Aubrey. I can explain, I--.' Mom was cut off by Rosie.

'Uhhh. What exactly is Mom doing at your sleepover?'

'More importantly, why is my dad here?' Mia asked.

'You two have horse braids in your hair.' Jade pointed out looking at Mia and Susie.

'Am I the only one relieved to find out there's no ghost pony?' Becky flashed the light in my face. I grabbed the flashlight and pointed it down.

'The show's over. We all just--.' I was cut off by 2 horse whinnes.

'Raven.' I shouted whilst Zoe shouted Luna. Me and Aubrey booked it to the paddock where the two were.

'No, no, no, no, no.' I shouted.
'Call 911.'

I started climbing over the fence.
'That's not the number here.' Jade replied.

'You know what I mean.' I shouted back. Me and Zoe had made it over the gate and sprinted to the thieves.

'Hey! Get away from my horse creeps!' Me and Zoe screamed.

Zoe launched on one of their backs whilst I kicked one in the stomach making him hunch over in pain. Raven and Luna had been set free fron our distractions yet stayed. I dodged one of his swings and jumped over a leg kick. I swung again hitting hin right in the nose making me hear a crack. Without me knowing, the thief ran at me making me fall to the ground hitting my head really hard on the grass. I heard Raven and Luna making noise and clearly scaring the thieves making them ran off back to their van.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

366 25 10
For Juliet and Everett they've always valued family. If anyone threatened their family that person was never heard from again, that's just how they w...
16.5K 208 10
Zoe Phillips left her life at bright field stables behind after getting an offer from the American riding team. That includes her friends, her boyfri...
1K 2 11
Zoe and Ellie Phillips come to a small island in England for the summer, and it completely changes their lives.
13.8K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...