Time To Hunt

By Don_Hoodini

In a world where superpowers called "Quirks" pop out around the globe. These quirks cover 80% of the populati... More

Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1
Chapter 2 - The Beginning - Part II
Chapter 3 - Sharpening The Senses -
Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -
Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I
Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II
Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III
Chapter 10 - The Hunt For A Class Rep! -
Chapter 11 - U.S.J Rumble - Part I
Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II
[S2] Ch. 14: Back for Blood
[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!
[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!
[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!
[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!
[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....
[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!
[S2] Chapter 21 - Not Bad, Gravity Gal!
[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses
Chapter 23 - A Shocking Performance
Chapter 24 - (Y/N) (L/N): The Evolved
Chapter 25 - U.A Sports Festival - Final Match
Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony
Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names
Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey
Chapter 29 - Know Thy Place
Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution
Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final
Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith
Ch. 33 - New Usurpers
Ch. 33.5 - A Friendly Match
Ch. 34 - On the Prowl! The Training Camp Begins!
Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within
Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!
Chapter 38 - Death Itself
Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III

628 20 9
By Don_Hoodini

"(N/N) is that you?" Izuku questioned.

If (Y/N) even heard it. He didn't acknowledge it as he is only focused on the nomou. As it was his prey.

"Hmmmm, another one? Whatever nomou kill it." Handy man ordered.

Nomou wasted no time charging at SG (Y/N). It went in for a punch. It hit him square in jaw. He didn't even flinch and just looked down at the nomou unimpressed.

He backhanded the Noumu, it landed a few feet from him. As it regained its balance SG (Y/N) is right in front of it.

Grabbing both of it's arms and ripping it off before kicking it away. He ate both the arms he ripped off, surprising Midoriya, Asui, and the perv midget.

"Ughhh bland..." SG (Y/N) thought as he finished. "Wait a minute... Why am I eating this?" He panickly thought as he now noticed what he was doing.

He looked back at the Noumu. He saw it has arms again.

"Huh regeneration?" He thought as he quickly charged at it. Reeling his arm back and punched it in the face. It didn't even flinch but it skidded back a few feet again.

"Really again?!?" He thought annoyed as he threw a rock size of a school bus at it.

He roared and pounced on the Noumu and repeatedly punching and swiping it to the ground. Your roar gained the attention of other students.

~Meanwhile at the entrance~

"What is that thing?!?" Shouted Ashido.

"Hmmmm..." The mist man hummed acknowledging the beast.

The distraction gave Iida a chance to run to the door to get reinforcements from the main school.

"And where do you think you're going?" The mist asked as he noticed Iida running again.

"Ah no!" Iida screamed as his way out was blocked by the mist, after incapacitating Thirteen by using her quirk against her.

"How rude." Mist guy said.

Iida was about to be teleported somewhere else until Uraraka grabbed the metal thingy on the villain's body and threw it up in the air where Sero shot his tape at it and swung far away from Iida.

"Iida go!" Uraraka urged.

Iida slides the door open and ran as fast as he could back to the school.

"If he calls reinforcements... Then this is game over." The mist concluded as he disappeared into nothing.

~Now back to the program~

"What are you doing Noumu? Fight back!" Handy man ordered.

It followed the order as it began punching back. Countering SG (Y/N) punches with it's own. They were even in power until SG (Y/N) sped up his punches and fried it's head with his dark green flames.

It stopped it's punches for a moment and then continued.

"Hmmmm a weakspot..." SG (Y/N) thought as he's now punching it in the face with enflamed hands. Occasionally throwing a elbow or two in there.

He elbowed the nomou with so much force that it's head did a 360.

He grabbed it by the neck and pinned it down. He began barbequing the nomou still punching it to the ground. He's having fun ripping and tearing until he felt that he was hitting the ground rather than a body.

He noticed that there's nothing left for the body only ashes, burn, and claw marks on the ground.

"Oops..." He thought as he noticed the head rolling around in front of him.

He grabbed the head before walking back and dropped it a few feet in front of him.

He growled at everyone there, signaling to surrender and nobody else gets the hurt real bad. The remaining thugs backs off, afraid for their life.

Meanwhile with Handy man,

"You.... you cheated!" He screamed as he furiously scratched his neck. "You're not even the objective and we still lost to you!"

"Shigaraki Tomura, please calm yourself." The mist man suddenly appeared next to him.

"Why are you here? Is Thirteen dead" Shigaraki asked

"I incapacitated her, however I'm afraid that the student I could not scatter impeded me... He was therefore able to escape. With his life."

"Huh....! Warp gate, if you weren't our escape route I would've destroyed you."

"Where's the nomou?" Mist guy asked.

"A head... Ripped to shreds by that thing..." Tomura replied.

"Huh interesting, a weapon created to kill All Might was killed by this specimen?"

"Yes, he cheated... Let's retreat... Actually before that let me get a hit on him." He pointed at SG (Y/N).

As he finished talking a portal appeared behind SG (Y/N), a hand reaching out to touch him. SG (Y/N) felt something behind him and swung his tail at the source. He heard the most beautiful sound of bones breaking from the impact.

"Argghhhh!!" Shigaraki grunted.

"Shigaraki! No!" He said as he knelt down and checked the injury (Y/N) inflicted. (Y/N) made a low grumbling as if he was laughing. After a few seconds the entrance was suddenly blown open, getting everyone's attention, sound of footsteps were heard. The students near the entrance felt ecstatic seeing the number hero, All Might.

"I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way here and got a rough idea of what happened." All Might frowned, as he noticed (Y/N) and the limbless nomou.

"It's fine now! Why? Because I AM HERE!" All Might said with a furious facial expression.

"All might!!" Mineta cried out.

"All... Might..." Midoriya uttered, 'He's not smiling...'

"Oh, we're getting a boss battle?" Shigaraki grimly said as he clutched his broken hand. "This wasn't going according to plan..." Shigaraki mumbled out.

The remaining villains gave a war cry before charging towards All Might. All of them chose to attack All Might rather attacking (Y/N) as they witnessed his brutality first hand.

However they were beaten instantly by All Might but they regret nothing. All Might stopped in front of the three and was glaring at (Y/N) seeing him as a threat. He grabbed the three out of the water before landing a hit at Shigaraki as a hand fell off his face.

"Everyone go to the entrance. Aizawa's already there, he's unconscious. Go!" ALL Might ordered, the three quickly ran towards the entrance.

Shigaraki felt anxious as he began apologizing to his father while picking up the hand and placing it back to his face.

"He hit me as he was saving them. He's fast, as expected. But not fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all... That he's getting weaker." Shigaraki concluded as (Y/N) hopped away towards the entrance making All Might target him.

"Carolina!" All Might appeared in front of him which surprised him.

"Huh..?" Shigaraki stares at the scene confused.

"SMASH!" All Might crossed arms attack hit him directly at the chest. Making him fly towards the wall and got stuck for a second.

All Might turned his attention towards Shigaraki and Kurogiri. He charges at them but keeps getting teleported around by the mist. Kurogiri had All Might trapped in his warp gate. Every time All Might punches it is redirected to his body and repeatedly hitting his ribs.

"There was supposed to be a weapon to take you down All Might but that thing you attacked incapacitated it. But Kurogiri will do for now." Shigaraki grinned, as All Might stopped punching and looked at him confused.

"That thing was an ally?" All Might thought to himself, now regretting punching a potential ally. All Might tried to blindside the two until he noticed something thrown at them.

A rock the size of an oil tank was thrown at them. They dodged out of the way as the area where they were standing before was a crater.

"What the hell?" Shigaraki looked behind him and noticed smoke and something slowly walking out of it. The smoke dissipated and revealed an even more spiked, bigger, and feral eyed SG-(Y/N).

"Oh you're not down?" All Might look at (Y/N), which made (Y/N) growled at him before crouching down both arms and legs tensed. All Might stared at him confused until (Y/N) disappeared from his view. All Might looked around for him until he noticed (Y/N) above him too late.

(Y/N) leaped smash All Might to the ground creating a crater. All Might gasped out in pain as he coughs out blood. Everyone nearby witnessed (Y/N)'s raw power but didn't know it was him.

"ALL MIGHT!!" The students at the entrance shouted out in alarm as All Might struggled to get up. (Y/N) slowly walked towards him preparing to hit him again, until Bakugou and Kirishima popped out of nowhere and delivered punches and blasts directly at (Y/N)'s face. Which didn't even faze him as he just sat there and took it all.

"Hah! How'd you like that!?" Bakugou shouted as he grinned maniacally, smoke and dust surrounds them.

"Let's leave Shigaraki, as they're still distracted." Kurogiri whispered to him, but Shigaraki shook his head no.

"Let's stay for a minute, I wanna see how it'll kill All Might." Shigaraki replied scratching his neck.

"Focus! you angry Pomeranian." Kirishima warned, before Bakugou could retort a hand that emerged from the smoke bitch smacked them into a wall.

"No!" All Might reached out as the two were stuck in the wall knocked out. All Might glared at feral (Y/N) before he got decked by him and repeatedly punched him deeper in the crater.

"Arghhh!" All Might grunted as he was being overwhelmed by the sheer power and speed feral (Y/N) was showing. The students were slowly losing hope as they saw All Might getting destroyed, while the thugs cheered in victory until they realized that if All Might falls they're next.

"Men I think we should help All Might!" One of the leading thugs ordered his underlings. The thugs look at each other before charging in quirks ready.

They began hitting Feral (Y/N) with everything they got. Their main plan is to distract him long enough for All Might to recover.
Their plan worked but Feral (Y/N) was now burning them down, every last one of them, showing no mercy. He punched every thug that annoyed him and occasionally burned them.

As (Y/N) was pulling a boulder from the ground. All Might appeared beside him and punched him in the chest.

"Go now!" All Might told the thugs, he was not smiling. He doesn't look like it but he's thankful that they gave him just enough time to recover, the thugs grabbed Kirishima and Bakugou before running towards the entrance.

All Might and Feral (Y/N) circled each other, until they charged at each other. Trading blows after blows but All Might landed a lucky shot to (Y/N)'s jaw which staggered him.

"Huh you're not so tough after al-" All Might didn't get to finish as (Y/N) retaliated by bellowing a torrent of green flames which burned All Might's suit and arms. He was slowly losing again when suddenly, Midoriya used his quirk and punched (Y/N) square on his side.

"SMASH!" Midoriya shouted as (Y/N) stopped exhaling fire and smoke emitted from the shockwave. When the smoke cleared, it did nothing towards him and was smirking at Midoriya. He was to pummel Midoriya if not for Bakugou blasting him back a few feet, creating another smokescreen for them to hide.

"Damn he got powerful punches." Bakugou growled as Kirishima ran towards his side.

"Dude you've made it just in time. Thanks to those thugs we're alive." Kirishima said catching his breath. They felt the earth shook again and heard something big being thrown towards them.

(Y/N) threw another boulder at them, they were about to move out of the way until an ice wall emerged in front of them, it managed to stop the boulder in time. Todoroki walks in front of them his breath can be seen.

"What're you guys fighting?" He asked as he saw a boulder bigger than him in his ice.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri were enjoying the fight in front of them. As they see how pathetic the state All Might is currently in. All Might and the others were on their last legs until all the USJ shook from a huge gust of wind coming from the doorway. Gunshots were heard and it managed to land a couple hits onto Shigaraki who was just spectating the fight.

"Aghhhh!" Shigaraki hissed as bullets littered his body.

"No not again Shigaraki!" Kurogiri shouted out as he encased Shigaraki in his shroud and disappeared.

They looked up to see Iida had managed to bring the teachers.

"Everyone, I Tenya Iida have now returned with the teachers! You don't have to worry anymo- whoa!" He dodged to the side as well as the teachers as a volley of rocks were thrown at them.

When the teachers were distracted. Enraged (Y/N) who's melting ice like there's no tomorrow charged through it and punched All Might square in his side making him spit out blood.

"Ahhhhh!!!" He shouted as the pain was almost unbearable. (Y/N) smirked as he was about to deliver the final blow as All Might is emitting smoke.

"All Might!" The four shouted as they ran towards him. SG-(Y/N) then punched the ground creating a smokescreen for some reason until he spasms out and clutched his head blowing green flames around him.

He roared out loud shaking the entire USJ as he falls down, passed out as his body slowly shrinked and returned to normal.
The only problem is... He's butt naked.

All Might saw who it was and went wide-eyed that the thing he punched and the thing almost killed him was a student. Midoriya arrived and noticed a pass out (Y/N) who has smoke around his lower body.

"Midoriya! All Might!" He heard someone shouted, he look at who's shouting and saw Kirishima running towards him. "Are you two all right?"

They panicked as he will see All Might deflated.

"Kirishima wait a-!" Midoriya shouted to him until he was cut off by a large mud wall rising in front of him.

"Young Man, I suggest you to tell the others here to gather at the front gate as it's still dangerous." Cementoss said as he dusted his hands off.

"Oh okay! Hey everyone he said gather to the front gates!" He announced as he waved them over.

________________timeskip______________________________________________

(Y/N) Pov.

I woke up laying on a hospital bed. I tried to sit up but the pain and a headache is the only thing I felt. I looked down and saw I was in a new set of clothes. Which confused me until I remembered that I destroyed mine when I transformed.

The door opened up to see, Midoriya, Recovery Girl, and All Might?

"You said that he almost killed you because you just punched him once?" Recovery Girl asked All Might, who regretfully nodded.

"(Y/N) you're awake!" Zuzu practically screamed in my face, making me groan and hold my head in pain. Zuzu apologized until he got whacked in the head by Recovery Girl.

"Oh what did I do?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

"This is a clinic Young Man keep your voice down." Recovery Girl huffed as Zuzu kept rubbing his head.

"Ughhhh... It's ok..." I groaned out, "But what happened after All Might punched me? What happened to the others?" I continued worried as I noticed the presumed All Might tensed.

"Well, first things first. Your classmates are safe. The teachers are resting next door. None of your classmates are injured except for you who sustained minor injuries. My quirk for some reason doesn't work on you oddly enough." Recovery Girl said sadly.

"Hmmmm... That's new." I muttered as I looked at All Might.

"Soooo... Who's this?" I asked him, they visibly flinched at my question before looking at each other until the skinny All Might nodded.

"Young (Y/N), if I tell you who I am. Would you keep it a secret?" The man asked as I nodded. "I am Toshinori Yagi also known as All Might... Well the skinny version." He chuckled as I just smiled back at him.

"I already knew just needed confirmation... I hate jumping to conclusions without proof." I chuckled before asking him. "Anyways who won?" He flinched at the question.

"That bad, huh?" I grimly chuckled before I hopped out of my bed and bowed down. "I'm sorry All Might for attacking you even though you're the one who punched me first." I added a little saltiness as he chuckled.

"It's fine, Young Man. I just need a little rest and I'll be back in action in no time." He assured me that I looked at him solemnly.

"Are you sure?" I asked him as he looked at me surprised while the others were confused, but he just nodded.

"Anyways after you're feeling well enough you could go home." Recovery Girl said as I smell something in her office.

"I'm already fine but... Can I have that sandwich in your office? I'm a little bit hungry right now." I told her which at first hesitant until she nodded in understanding, after a few seconds she came back with the sandwich.

"Thank you." I bowed to her as I grabbed my stuff from the chair beside the bed and walked towards the door.

"Are you coming Zuzu or just going to stay for a bit?" I asked the greenette as he was looking at our teacher worried. It's normal for him to be worried as the person he looks up to is injured... By me.

"I'll stay a bit (N/N), you can go ahead." He told me as I shrugged and walked out the school, heading directly to a ramen shop nearby. As I walked towards it, I began remembering what are the pros and cons in using that form.

"So the more I get hit or hit then the more powerful I get.... But it also pisses me off to the point where everyone is my enemy." I deduced as I stopped in front of the ramen shop.

"Well I could take notes but first food." I said as my stomach growled I went in and ordered food.
____________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 284 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
131K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
269K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...