ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

By spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱

296 6 26
By spillingmygutsout

I was walking outside alone, getting off my bike. I was almost home. When I pull out the keys I'm being turned around and stabbed. I groan, looking at Gerard. "Don't move. Even though I can practically feel the tissue around the blade already to heal, you never know with a beta." He gritted his teeth and I whimper.

"Besides, we'd lose this perfect picture, the kind old grandpa embracing his favourite granddaughter after hearing good news from the doctor." He says and hugs me. When he pulls away and I look at him in fear.

"That's right. I can play the nice, unknown grandpa who likes to cook and tell stories and be sweet and charming, but trust me, if you're not gonna help me get what I want," he says making the blade go higher.

"Are you listening?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say and nod quickly. "Perfect." He says and I grip his hands tightly. "Now, you're gonna do me a favor one of these days. And you're gonna do it, because if you don't this knife goes into him." He says and I glance at Stiles and Noah who were eating happily.

"Sarah. I truly believe that it's so much easier when bad things don't have to happen to good people." He pulls the knife deeper and I groan, feeling the blood going to my throat.

"Don't you agree?" He asks and I nod. "Yes!" I groan out and he finally pulls the knife out. He walks away and I look at him. "Hey," I hear the door open and look back. "Stiles?" I ask and he nods. "Are you okay?" He asks and I smile. "Of course. I've just gotten home." I say and he nods. I quickly hide the blood behind my hoodie and sigh.

+

We were in the school. It has been a while since I saw Isaac and the rest. I have been training a lot with Derek and every time he found new way to exhaust me and make me feel weak.

Just like I have gotten stronger, he has too. He is now more able to block me out, making it even more difficult for me. I think we've trained around 10 or more times and half of the time I ended up in crying in either frustration or because Derek thought it was fun to break my bones, or at least make it hurt for a long time.

It's been a few weeks and I now know how to fully control - of course not always - the entering someone's mind and quite literally put something in their heads, or weaken an emotion and stuff.

Right now we're focusing on the next two things. Apparently I can both absorb and transfer energy, that only works if I touch them with my hand.

But, I can also touch them and transfer those emotions, so I don't necessarily need to get into someone's head. It's just so confusing.

I've also figured out the colour of my eyes, why it keeps changing. My eyes turn brown when I feel something strong around me, fear, anger, any type of emotion. I felt it at Isaac's house, and at Stiles' Jeep when he was attacked.

My eyes turn gold/brown when I absorbs it or transfer emotions. If I absorb energy then it's yellow-ish for supernatural, orange for normal people.

Finally it just turns gold when I manipulate people into what they're feeling and gold when I touches something (like the freezer.)

Right now me and Erica were at the school. Jackson was bitten by Derek, but he seems human, so, Derek ordered us to 'kidnap' him and try to see if he's the Kanima.

We enter when Jackson is alone, trying to lift weight. "Come on," he says and can't lift it up. Erica helps it up and Jackson has his eyes closed, not seeing her.

"Thanks," he says panting and I look at him, frowning. "Anytime." Erica says and grabs his throat.

"What the-" But I stop his resistance, entering his mind easily and making him feel somewhat safe. "You're coming with me."

+

Erica was pushing him down the stairs and I walk quietly behind. I see Isaac and he gives me a small smile. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asks after Isaac forcefully grabs Jackson's arm.

"What? Nothing. Nothing happened." He says and Derek looks up. "You're lying," he says and grabs a glove. "No, wait- I can, I can prove it." He says and looks at Derek. "I taped myself." He says and I frown, gross..?

Isaac laughs and looks at him. "You taped yourself?" He asks mocking and Jackson looks at me. "Yes, it was the full moon. And maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so called 'gift' your big bad Alpha promised me!" He says and I can feel his anger.

"And what did I get?" He asks panting and looks at Derek. "Nothing." He spits and I look doen. "You want proof? Let me get the video." He says and Derek looks down. "No, no, I have a better idea." He says taking the glass mirror from the pool in his hand.

"What is that?" He asks and they force him down, forcing his mouth open. "You know, Jackson. You've always been kind of a snake... and everyone knows, a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom," he says and puts the venom on Jackson's tongue, making him choke and fall down. Derek sighs and I look at him. "You're still a snake, Jackson. Just not the one we're looking for." Derek says and walks away.

I watch him leave and Isaac sits down, looking at him. "You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us, well, actually for me," Isaac says and stands up smirking. "If you don't tell the Sheriff that my father didn't abused me, I will make sure you feel the same." He says darkly, making me intimidated by him for a second. Jackson, who's paralysed doesn't respond and Isaac turns to me, smirking. "Let's go." He says and I nod, giving him a smile.

We walk away and I look at him. "Can we go out for a walk?" I ask and he chuckles. I haven't been outside the entire weekend, I also haven't been home for almost a week or two.

Things between me, Scott and Stiles haven't been the smoothest. I mean, I see them at school every day but they are suddenly too busy to talk to me. Allison and I on the other hand, got closer. I think she's the sweetest but scariest girl I've ever seen. I mean, Lydia is just mean and Erica isn't really sweet, but Allison is both.

"You know I'm still a fugitive." Isaac teases and I smile. We have been doing... not a lot. I usually sit on his lap whining about Derek and school and he listens. He occasionally makes me blush and embarrassed, but he just brushes it off.

We haven't done anything intimidate because Derek said if we do it here again he's gonna kick our ass and I don't want that, and since he's a fugitive and Noah is the sherriff I don't think it's good to go to my house.

"Oh, I forgot." I say and he chuckles. "I figured." My phone vibrates and I see it's Stiles. I want to answer, but Isaac snatches the phone out of my hand, pressing decline. "We can walk around here." I frown, looking at him with a puzzled expression, but then shrug. He leaves my phone and we walk around. I smile, sighing internally. I'm falling for this boy... hard.

+

Isaac and I walk to school together. He convinced me to sit next to him and Erica. I was smiling because he was being really kind. Jackson talked to Noah and Isaac was allowed to go to school again, thankfully for me I have someone to talk to now. And we still had to catch up that lunch we were planning on doing before he got arrested.

"You're not gonna hurt anyone right?" I whisper and he shakes his head. "Not you," he says and I look down, glancing at Stiles and Scott who were shooting daggers at me. I dart my eyes back to Isaac who leans in to kiss me.

I kiss him back, but then I feel someone pushing me and my chair back. I gasp into the kiss and fall on the ground, huffing. "Oops." Stiles apologises and helps me up. He guides me to where he sat and pushes me down, sitting in front of me so I'm not sitting next to Isaac, who is currently smirking at Stiles.

Once the class was over I was walking with Scott and Stiles. "All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderes." He says and I frown.

"That thing was not a jaguar." I say, looking at him. "Yeah and I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles defends and I nod. "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you and its still trying to kill you and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott says and Stiles stops. "You know sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'" he says using quote marks.

It was very quiet between the Kanima's attack and when we tested Jackson, either the Kanima doesn't care anymore or is just tired. I don't know.

"Dad's been asking where you've been lately. Where have you been lately?" Stiles asks and I smile. "Oh God. Is it a dude?" He asks and groans. "I... I don't- no." I say quickly and look at Isaac, darting my eyes away.

"And if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch. Alright?" I hear Isaac says and I stop in my tracks. "We have to test her first," Erica responds and looks at me. "Kanima." Isaac says and I nod.

I decided to skip my econ class as I have to call Derek really fast and it's already beginning. I ring his number and he answers almost immediately.

"It's me," I say and he sighs. "What's wrong?" Derek asks and I gulp. "You can't kill Lydia," I whisper and he sighs. "They're gonna test her, then kill her." He says and I frown. "I won't help you do anything if you kill her," I say and Derek scoffs. "You need me," he says and I look away. "I'm serious, if you do that, I'm out." I say and hang up, taking a deep breathe.

Fuck.

+

"Derek's not gonna kill her, without proof," I whisper to Scott and Stiles and look at them. "All right. So he tested her like he did with Jackson, right?" Stiles asks and I nod. "But when and where?" He asks and I see Lydia sitting alone, and Isaac and Erica walking her way. Right now...

Scott and Stiles sit next to her while I sit next to Isaac. "What makes you so sad?" He asks and I ignore him. "Einstein once said "two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe," Mr. Harris says and I glare at Isaac, he wants to kill someone? And they didn't even involve me in any of this!

"I myself have encountered infinite stupidity," he says and puts a hand on Stiles, using him as an example. "So, to the combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments." He says and looks around.

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one, or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." He says and looks around.

"Erica, you'll take the first station. You'll start with-" he stops when a lot of students are suddenly lifting their hands, making Erica smile. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall, all right next two," he says and starts forming groups.

I was with Allison and Lydia since there was an uneven number. "Never? You never get jealous?" Lydia asks and I look at the equation. "Why would I?" Allison asks and I see Erica putting a hand on Scott's thigh. "Because of the thing happening over there," she says pointing it out and I sigh.

"That requires some jealousy," she says and the bell rings. "Switch," Mr. Harris says and Allison looks at me. "Listen to me okay, don't talk to Erica or Isaac." She tells Lydia who frowns. "Why?" Lydia asks and I look at her. "Just don't." She says and Mr. Harris looks at me.

"Let's go girls, next station." He says and Allison looks at Lydia. "Trust me, alright?" She asks and stands up, Scott replaces her and Lydia looks confused.

I look at Isaac and Stiles, listening because I- I don't really know why. "If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present," he threatens and Isaac laughs.

"Really? I've never actually been to one of her big, invite-only birthday parties." He starts and I frown. "I did ask her out once, though," he says and I take a deep breathe, looking at whatever we're doing.

"Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story. I'm gonna pass. Thanks." he comments and I look at Lydia. "It was the first day of freshman year-" Isaac starts and I frown, feeling somewhat jealous. "You thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said no," he says and clicks his tongue.

"Yeah, yeah. She even laughed. Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain." He says and Stiles sighs. "Unrequited loves a bitch, maybe you should write about it in English class you know? Channel all that energy," he says and Isaac smirks. "Trust me, I have the perfect girl to take the negativity away, even for just a minute. You might know her." He starts and grins. "Has she mentioned me during the family dinner yet? Oh wait, she hasn't really come home has she?" my heart stops and I feel anger boiling inside of me.

First, he says he wants to kill Lydia, then, he is showing Stiles how 'crazy' I am about him, as if I'm just another girl that means nothing to him.

The bell dings and I look down. Isaac sits down next to Lydia and I ignore him, looking down. "Time. If you catalysed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal," he says and I see Isaac taking out the crystal.

"Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy, you can eat it." He says. Lydia takes the stone from Isaac and licks it. "Lydia!" Scott yells and stands up. "What?" She snaps at him and I realise why he said that, she licked the venom.

She eats it and I look at Scott and Stiles. She didn't collapse. She isn't paralysed... she's... shes the kanima..?

When the school bell rings and I see Scott, Stiles and Allison leave. I want to go after them but Isaac stops me. "You're not going with them." He says and I look at him.

"Why not, they're friends," I argue and look at him. "You're gonna make Lydia not want to walk away," he says and I look at him. "And why would I do that?" I snap and Erica's eyes darken. "Because we ask nicely, but if you don't, Stiles will suffered from the consequences," she says and I look at her, hatred flowing through me.

I didn't say anything as we walk through the empty hallways. Isaac puts his claws against the lockers, smirking. Erica was holding me firmly, but she was smiling. We enter the library and I see Matt and Danny sitting sitting.

Isaac walks towards them and lifts Matt up. "Where is she?" Isaac asks and Danny looks up at Matt. "They're not here, you idiots." I say and grin. "They're too smart-" I say again and I grin. "Oops," I say and Erica looks at me. "You told them," Isaac says and I shake my head.

"They already knew," I say and smirk. "We're leaving," he says and I scoff. I look at Erica and Isaac, my eyes shining gold and I grab both their arms, shoving them with me.

First, I make them feel hurt, not pyshical but mentally. Then, my eyes flash orange. "Wait-" Erica tries, but I'm already beginning. I drain their energy away and gasp when I let them go, stumbling back when their power runs through my veins, making me laugh.

For the first time I felt powerful, something inside snapped and I'm not sure what to think of it, but right now I was enjoying it. I lift Isaac up and he looks at me with tired eyes. "If either of you think you can threaten me again, you are mistaken." I snap and Erica looks at me, panting. My eyes were darker than usual, and I didn't minded.

I let go of him and he falls on his knees. I walk away towards Scott's house. Somehow I knew that they were there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 93 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
37.1K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
115K 4.3K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...