All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

Від Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... Більше

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 12: Escape
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 14: Good Times
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 23:Out With Indra
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 21: Indra's wife

355 11 1
Від Caaora

" damn , oww" I winced as Indra imprinted his name on my shoulder . 

Indra  didn't want to have sex or do anything nasty and I was more than happy he just wanted to talk he wanted me to explain what I went through to him and so I did , I left his branch , I went to Madara's . I could sleep in any branch but I always went into his . 

I sighed with a smile that he wasn't there . I'm not sure what came over me but I was so horny ,it's like they  programmed my sex  drive when I was here , I sighed going to take a shower but it hurt like hell from the burning from the branding as the water ran the more it stung especially the fresh one from Indra. Either way I toughed through it and but when I sat down in the tub after I finished soaping I closed my eyes and the only person in my mind was Madara , he treated me the worst yet I wanted him right now . I touched my self at the memory  of him touching me , fucking me - it haunted me but it's a beautiful nightmare indeed . I groped my boobs with my eyes closed squeezing them just the way he would .

" ouuuu Madara ~" I moaned lowly , my hand in my entrance and I fingered my self roughly just as he would , it felt so good and I couldn't control myself . 

" MADARA OH FUCK " I moaned loudly , my legs started to shake and my breath hitched . Just then I heard the door open , I scrambled up happy he didn't push the bathroom door , I got dressed but my robe and pantie got soaked from my orgasm . 

" Shyeiika "he smirked . He took off his armor only in his pants , I just wanted to hold him hug him , kiss him love him . 

I inched backward and my back hit the door as I looked down , Madara towered over me . He held my cheeks before kissing me gently . 

" you've missed me ..... it seems " he smiled 
" no ...." I blushed 
" why is every other part of you dry and down there soaked " he said pointing down at my wet lower half 
" why are you looking ?" I frowned 
" why are you wet ?" 
" you shouldn't be looking " I puffed my cheek 
" you shouldn't be wet " I pushed him away but he pulled my arm back hugging me from behind , his hands cupped my breast and I arched into him 

" no - no stop " I groaned 
" aren't you the one who called me up here ?" he whispered in my ear 
I blushed " w- what do you mean ?" 
" I heard you from downstairs " he chuckled . 

" oh no " 

Madara Pov

I threw her on the bed but she got back up quickly . I sighed her resistance was a pain in the ass - more than she was herself . I yanked her into a hug tightly hugging her waist before I started to suck on her neck as I grinded my clothed erection onto her wet cunt . 

" Oh God ......... " she whined eventually melting into me - she liked grinding .hm. 

I rested her gently on the bed undoing the robe exposing her naked body , I missed this body - I dreamt about it and I finally have it in my possession . I licked up her juices as she winced pushing my head down so I could tongue fuck her hole . 

" ~Madara~" she moaned , her hips met my thrust and her teeth clenched I was sending her crazy . I smirked 

I stopped wanting to tease her again , I positioned my self in between her legs - keeping on my pants as I grinded onto her roughly I hovered over Shy watching her movements . We met eyes and she blushed . 

" I didn't mean to .... " I began slowing down my thrust so I could apologize again for hitting her before . 

" huh?" 

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have hit you " I sighed getting back up sighing . I rubbed my head as she got up and hugged me . 

" please forget about it I forgave you " she said looking me in the eye with a smile . My face started to heat up and I hugged back bringing her head to my chest . 

" I love you so much Madara and nothing you can do could make me stop " she whispered 
I blushed but she didn't see " and that's why your my wife now " 

I felt her heart beat fasten and smiled . Shyeiika was truly everything to me - I'm happy I kidnapped her . 

" give it to me ......Madara " she tip toed to whisper in my ear rubbing her pussy on my clothed erection , her mouth sucked on my neck as I groped her ass guiding her where I wanted it . I hissed at her consistent and sexy out look . 

" I want you .. Madara , I want your cock inside me baby " she moaned bending over on the bed exposing both her holes to me , I was losing my self again . Shyeiika shuck her ass begging for me . 

" Madara please .......... I want you so bad " she said now arched on the bed . I took my pants off and licked her whole stretch before sucking her clit , I kept my thumb in her ass hole before going in , she still felt the same way she did when I first fucked her . 

" MADARA " she moaned loudly . 

I wanted to hear her say that constantly over and over , when I'm inside her I have no self control when I felt her insides adjust to my cock and I thrusted wildly hammering into her , still fingering her ass hole . 

" fuck " I swore under my breath flipping her over onto her back 

" uhhhhhh baby fuck me fuck me ......... fuck me fuck me Oh God Madara . " she screamed as I went back in spreading her legs widely , I knew it hurt her but I loved it , I kissed Shy roughly covering her moans ,I continued to thrust harshly squeezing her nipple and groping her tits . I loved how she tasted I loved how she felt , truly I loved all of her and she's finally my wife . 

In the mist of our little session I heard a knock on the door , I ignored it but it persisted . 

" get up " I panted picking her up as we stood up still thrusting roughly as I lifted her  into an standing straddle . Shy was a mess her tongue was out and spit ran all down her mouth coating her already shining body . 

" I love it " she whispered . I didn't want to take my eyes off her , who ever was at the door could wait , I rested her on the floor still thrusting , I wanted to finish her quickly but she's stubborn and that stupid knocking continued . 

" t- t- the door " she whispered holding her jumping boobs . 

I smirked easing out of her slowly , I saw her face drop . 

" more " she sighed barely able to stand . I helped her up turning her to back me and went back in , I held her waist keeping her in place . 

" ummmmmmmm so much ........... so big " she cried looking for somewhere to balance biting her lip as I walked to the door grinding into her . I opened the door to see a few jonin from the leaf , looking on in absolute shock and nose bleeds trying to see the woman I was fucking behind the door , I think they were intimated by my  size . 

" do I not look busy , what do you want ?" I frowned 

" Lord Hashirama wants you to accompany him on a mission tomorrow . " 

" don't - don't leave " Shy whispered as weak as ever , I broke that strong spirit she had . I smiled pulling her hair to help me balance as I thrusted . 

" is that it ?" 

" YESSIR " They said firmly trying to ignore the clapping sounds and screams produced . 

" alright then "I smirked shutting back the door easing Shy on to her hands and knees but she couldn't keep herself up so rather her cheek laid on the ground , I got down soon at my end kissing her neck and holding her boobs . 

" l-let's c-cum together baby - I've b-been holding out for you " she smiled 

" your  a stubborn girl but a good one " I whispered before emptying my self in her 

" Madara ..... Madara............ Madara " she hissed before emptying herself onto me . 

I smiled picking up my wife bridal style as she looked up at me holding my cheek , I rested her down eyeing her naked body . I was about to get dressed and leave . but she grabbed my wrist before I could move . 

" stay Madara - just for a few minutes " she whispered looking at me with her big eyes . I had no resistance when it came to her , damn it I sighed to myself and laid on top of her chest feeling her breast in my face as she held me tightly wrapping her feet around my waist lightly . 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

102K 1.7K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...
27.2K 975 16
Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising is approaching quickly, and the three ar...
89.6K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
175K 5.1K 32
After her mother died, her father became an alcoholic who spent all the money on drinks. She was abused and beaten by him. When she turned 18, her fa...