Crimson - Yelena x Fem Reader

By duhhshereads_

๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข/๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šž... More

#00
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
yes no maybe ??
#11
- Special Chapter THANKSGIVING
#12
#13
- Christmas Special
#14
#15
# 16
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22

#17

394 18 13
By duhhshereads_

Your eyes fluttered open, yawning as your eyes adjusted to the light coming from outside. Staring at the ceiling, you sighed, still feeling tired. It's as if you didn't get any sleep at all.

"Good morning."

"Morning," you replied, sitting up. You yawned again, rubbing your eyes. "Hold up, what the hell," you turned around and saw Eren. He made himself comfortable in your bed, resting his head on the palm of his hand. "Were you watching me?"

"Of course not," he sat up. "Who the hell would do that?" He looked at you and then turned his head, "And put some clothes on. Or are you trying to seduce me?"

"Yea, seducing you in the morning is something I would totally do." You picked up a tshirt that was folded on one of the boxes you have near your bed. "You could've at least woke me up, weirdo."

"I could have but I didn't. Sleep is important, everyone needs it."

"Blah blah, get out," you put the shirt over your head and pulled it down. "I'll be out there in a little."

Sighing, he got up, "So mean, treating your guest like this."

Rolling your eyes, you flipped him off, "Whatever." When Eren walked out, he purposely left the door open mumbling. You then went to the bathroom and did your daily routine. After, you went out into the living room where you saw Eren talking to Yelena. Whatever Eren was talking about, you could tell that Yelena was intrigued. "Morning."

You and Yelena locked eyes and quickly looked away. This time, you knew she didn't forget a thing and that made you anxious. If you had to be honest, it would be better if she had forgotten so that you wouldn't need to bring it up. But since you figured she remembers, it will be weird. Eren noticed and chuckled, standing from the couch with his arms out like he was about to greet a crowd.

"There she is. We missed you." As you started to go in the kitchen he followed behind you, letting out a deep sigh as he leaned on the refrigerator. "What happened? I know there's something."

You arched a brow, "Something? Like what?" Damn Eren, how can you tell?!

"What was that look you both just did?" He cocks his head to the side, squinting his eyes. "See I knew it-"

You slapped your hand over his mouth before he could finish, "Shut up, it's not like that."

"Mhm mm ahmm?"

You removed your hand and rolled your eyes, "Don't just assume anything."

"Oh? So what's it like? Your reaction isn't helping babe." He snapped his fingers while grinning, "It has something to do with that wine bottle in here?" He tapped the door to the fridge slowly. "Hmm?"

You scrunch your face, "The fuck Eren, did she tell you?"

"Yes. She said she's sorry for upsetting you, her behavior caused a lot of trouble and ruined your night."

What? You thought. "What are you talking about? It was just a kiss-"

"Gotcha!" He laughed, clapping his hands like a child. "So that's what happened?"

"Well," you began, not even knowing where to start. "She did get drunk and that's basically what happened." Eren's eyes gave you 'tell me more' vibes but you didn't go further than that due to embarrassment and knowing he will never let it die. "We didn't do anything though," you immediately said. "So don't think about it too hard."

"Hmm, so you guys kissed?" He asked. "Or she kissed you?"

"She kissed me Eren, what else?" He's purposely trying to press my buttons about it. What more do you want from me?!

Knowing that Yelena was still in the living room and that you and Eren didn't even bother whispering about the topic, the both of you peered over to see her in fact staring at the both of you in shock. Looking at each other then looking at her was the only thing you could do while scolding yourself in your head. There was a long silence before you decided to break it.

"Listen, he made it seem like he knew. I wasn't gonna say anything about it at all."

"It's fine," she said. "I was going to apologize anyway. It was very unprofessional of me." 

You shook your head, "You weren't sober so it doesn't matter." Eren I'm gonna kill you.  "Let's just...put it behind us, yea?" You glared at Eren who was standing there, enjoying everything with a smug look on his face. "You're just loving this huh?"

He nods, "Of course."

"Welp, it's getting pretty late. I should be on my way."

You walked with Eren to the door, showing him out. "Send everyone my regards please." You told him. "And tell Levi to call me whenever he's free."

"Sure thing Y/N," he replied. "And..." He stops and looks at you, then past you indicating that he was looking at Yelena. "Don't do anything you'll regret." His voice was low enough so only you could hear him. "She's still a stranger to us ya know."

"I know that," you replied. "I know."

Changing his tone, he waved at Yelena, "It was nice seeing you again. Invite me over again if you will."

You laughed, shaking your head, "I'll go with you-"

"It's alright. I'll go on my own. I'll call you when I get back though." He started down the hall, "I mean it Y/N."

"Got it dad," you sighed. "Geez what does he think I'll do?" You shut the door, locking it, chuckling, "What will I do?" Looking at Yelena, you began thinking and then shook your head, "Nah."

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No," you answered. "Just thinking about something." Does he think I'm just down bad or something?  "Want a snack? I saw ice cream in the freezer earlier."

"Yea, Eren brought those here," she said. "He said it was your favorite."

"It is, want some?"

She hummed, trailing behind you into the kitchen. You opened the freezer and grabbed the ice cream then set it on the counter. "I don't have a scoop though," she mentioned. "I usually go out for ice cream."

You scoffed, Something rich people would say.  "It's fine, a regular spoon works just as good." You got out bowls for both of you and grabbed a spoon, "Just let it soften up a little." Leaning on the counter and staring at the lights, "Eren's cool right?"

"Um, yea," she responded. "You're really close with him." She leaned on the counter beside you, resting her hands on the rim. "I can tell he really cares about you."

You sighed, "Yea, he can be a real pain in the ass too on his worst days." You brought your eyes to hers, "The two of you seemed to click well too."

She chuckles, "Yea...surprisingly." She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, "He asked me a lot of questions."

Cocking your head to the side, you asked, "Like what? Not anything weird right?"

"No they weren't weird...just about me and a few about you." She rubbed her tongue along her bottom lip as she thought of the earlier events. You patiently awaited the continuation of her sentence. She cleared her throat, "I guess he just wanted to get to know me more, I don't know. Just to get a better understanding of me."

You hummed in response, suddenly grabbing the spoon and digging in the tub of ice cream. "Well that's Eren for you," you laughed. "Sometimes you can feel like it's an interrogation, he has a bad habit of that." You got a couple of scoops and then gave the spoon to Yelena. "He's a sweet guy though."

"Yea, he is."

The both of you stood in the kitchen, eating ice cream and chatting about whatever. It felt like the longest you've ever spoken to one another without any awkward tension and wanting it to end quickly. Just the two of you, not even three feet apart, chatting it up as if you've known each other for years.

You yawned, finishing the last spoonfuls of your ice cream and going over to the sink to wash the bowl and utensil. "The days are so slow now." Noticing Yelena is finished, you gesture for her to give you her bowl and spoon so you could wash them since you're already at the sink. "Right?"

"Yea," she agreed. "We don't have many tasks at the moment."

Drying your hands, you yawned once more, "Yea, I'm gonna sleep good tonight." Patting Yelena on the shoulder, "Night, let me know if you need any...you good?"

She nods, "Y-yea, I'm fine."

"Oh, I thought you were about to faint for a sec. Let me know if you need anything."

Yelena's POV

I watched as she walked to her room, wanting to just wrap my arms around her. Fighting the urge to go after her and express everything. It pains me, I could just kiss her again. Maybe I should.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 44 6
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’ อ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ ๐Ÿถ โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€ง...
190K 7.1K 32
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšโ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต-๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ? ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 611 18
โ€ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž"
46.5K 1.4K 28
๐‹๐„๐•๐ˆ ๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“: ๐ฌ...