VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might

17.4K 388 240
By TheHolyPeanut173

Vader opened his eyes and in front of him was the spirit of his elderly master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. His appearance was the same when they last met on the Death Star.

Vader stands up to his full height, towering over the ghostly friend. His mood switches to guilt and shame.

Vader: ... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, master. I'm sorry for everything I did to you, Obi-Wan... I failed you...

Kenobi gives Vader a look of sympathy and places his ghostly hand on Vader's shoulder.

Kenobi: It's alright, Anakin. You already redeemed yourself when you sacrificed your life to save your son. You are forgiven, Anakin... I will always be here for you, you are like a brother to me.

Vader smiled at Obi-Wan. He really needed to hear that.

Vader: It's so good to see you, old friend.

Kenobi: Likewise, Anakin.

Vader: Master, do you have any clues for why I am here?

Kenobi: Unfortunately, I do not. I was going to ask you the same thing. Do you remember anything on how you got here?

Vader: The last thing I remember was dying on my son's arms on the Death Star, only to wake up at this world.

Kenobi: Strange. The force does work in a mysterious ways.

Vader: Did my son and his friends destroy the Death Star?

Kenobi: They have. And now they are destroying what's left of the empire and bringing peace to the galaxy.

Vader smiles at Obi-Wan for telling him about his son.

Vader: That's my son.

Vader says as a proud father. They both began to talk about good ol' memories, having laughs for the funny memories they had, and nostalgic moments in their lives. They stop their chat when both senses a disturbance in the Force.

Kenobi: Did you feel that?

Vader: I have felt it...

Vader turns serious and grabs his lightsaber.

Vader: The heroes.... They're coming.

Kenobi: Then I'll leave it to you, Anakin. May the force be with you.

Vader: May the force be with you as well, master.

The spirit of Kenobi vanishes. Vader walks into the shadows, getting ready to take on the heroes. But he plans to hold back, he doesn't want to kill them. A huge blasts erupts from the front of the warehouse, smoke pours all over the place. The number 2 hero, Endeavor, walks into the warehouse. He searches for Vader or find any clues about him.

Endeavor: Come on out, Darth Vader! You have nowhere to run. Come on out with hands in the air!

The number 2 hero shouts with authority as he sets foot through the dark and eerie warehouse while keeping his guard up. But Vader does not respond to his demands, not even showing up for a fight. Endeavor narrows his eyes as he starts to have a bad feeling about this.

Behind him, a shadow figure dashes over as there is a 'whoosh' heard, causing Endeavor to look behind to see that there is nothing. He starts to feel unease when there is nothing but silence. He couldn't help shrug off the feeling one gets when they're being watched, causing cold sweat to form on his forehead.

His heart skips a beat he suddenly hears the sounds of something dangling from above. The pro hero snaps his head above to see chains moving on their own, causing the hair on his skin to rise.

Endeavor makes it upstairs and walks into a room that seems to have a workbench with tools, gadgets of some kind, and notes. He approaches the workbench to get a better look at the strange gadgets. He stretches his hand out to grab one of them until he hears the sound of a terrifying mechanical breathing from behind.

Endeavor immediately turns around to the mechanical breathing's source, only for him being too late when Vader swipes him aside with a powerful force push like how a person would swipe his phone on tinder.

Endeavor almost falls face first to the floor but he saves himself. He recompose himself and glares at Vader.

Endeavor: Darth Vader! You're under arrest for vigilantism and murder-

He fails to finish when Vader interrupts him with another force push. The push is so strong that Endeavor breaks through the wall, and is thrown right back outside on top of a police car. Vader looks through the hole and sees a convoy of police forces and a couple heroes. Amongst the heroes and police, he spots the familiar face of Mirko, who's angry and wants to get even with him for mind controlling her with the force.

Vader counted 60 people in total. He walks away from the huge hole and heads towards his workbench, collecting his tools for repairing his suit if it sustains damage. He collects the other 'gadgets' which were actually future upgrades for his suit but were incomplete. He grabs his notes and puts them all in a bag, taking them to his ride that awaits him.

Vader walks up to his ride, planning his escape and avoid being apprehended by the police and heroes. Suddenly, the skylight shatters above when multiple projectiles break through the glass, narrowly missing him. He looks up and sees Hawks fly straight at him. Just as he was about to close the distance between himself and Vader. Vader pulls out his lightsaber, but turns on the safety/training mode, and lands a hit on Hawks, giving a sting that hurts, causing him to be knocked back from Vader. Vader uses the force to lift him up, and throw him back to what was once the skylight.

But unfortunately for Vader, he couldn't catch a break. A ring of fire suddenly surrounds him with no way out, and endeavor shows himself ready for round two. He smirks as he approaches the ring of fire, thinking he has Vader trapped. He pulls out his com and calls in with the heroes and police.

Endeavor: I got the dark freak trapped. I'm bringing him in now-

Endeavor is interrupted at a shocking sight that causes him to freeze in place. Vader turns around to face the number 2 hero and casually walks through the ring of fire like it's nothing.

Before Endeavor can do anything, Vader closes the gap between the two by pulling the flame hero to him with the force. He then incapacitates the pro hero by sending a powerful punch to the liver with his durasteel fist, nearly rupturing the organ and cracking a few ribs in the process. Endeavor collapses when his legs give out on him from the agonizing pain, feeling breathless and fatigue. Vader grabs the flame hero by the collar and proceeds to throw durasteel punches to the face, ignoring Endeavor's painful grunts and getting blood all over his black leathery glove.

While Vader was occupied with throwing hands at Endeavor, he failed to notice the fire spreading, causing a chunk of the ceiling to collapse and narrowly miss the two.

Upon the realization the warehouse is going to collapse any minute, Vader decides to end the fight. With one swift motion, he backhands Endeavor across the face with his durasteel hand, knocking him out with one hit. He calmly lifts the unconscious pro hero in the air with the force and proceeds to yeet him out a window.

With Endeavor out of the way, Vader casually walks to his motorcycle as he ignores the raging fire inside the warehouse. He places everything he needs in the saddle bag: his tools, gadgets, notes, history books, etc. Vader mounts the ride, revs it up, and takes off.

Outside the police and heroes were preparing to storm the warehouse that was Vader's hideout. Suddenly, the front garage busted open and Vader can be seen on his motorcycle driving at high speed, causing the warehouse to collapse right after busting out.

Vader taps into the force and uses a powerful force push that causes every single police and heroes to be thrown off their feet, leaving them on their backs. Vader took off and left them to bite the dust. Naomasa immediately picks himself up and radios in with the rest of the police forces.

Naomasa: All units be advised! We have a 10-96 in progress! I say again, we have a 10-96 in progress! The suspect is riding a modified cruiser motorcycle, heading North! We are not losing him!

(Play the music)

Vader rides down the road at high speed with his motorcycle, swerving around any cars that are in his way with ease. Vader glances over his shoulders to see police cars catching up. He uses the Force to pull street lights mail boxes, basically anything he can use, and and throws them at his pursuers, causing the police cars to crash with one another.

Vader swerves his motorcycle to avoid a car. More police officers spots the motorcycle and gives chase.

Officer: I'm on him.

The police cars swerved pass the same car Vader avoided. Vader sped forward and avoided two cop cars forming a barrier to block his path with two more behind him. He turned to a sidewalk to avoid, formed a force bubble as he crashed through a bus stop and ride onto the highway. A police helicopter passed overhead with its spotlight shining on Vader.

Two cop cars drive behind Vader's tail as he makes a left turn. More cop cars turn a corner, making him surrounded on both sides of the street. With quick timing, he makes a quick left turn into a high rise parking lot with the police cars following behind.

Vader reaches to the top of the high rise parking lot, he starts backing his motorcycle into a small gap between two parked cars

Helicopter Police: Air One to ground, block that ramp.

Vader's motorcycle scratches the two parked car as he backs up between them. Police cars start to surround him, and a few pro-heroes make it in time to apprehend him.

Helicopter police: He's got no way off that roof.

A police officer steps out of his car and shouts into his loudspeaker at Vader.

Police: Turn off your engine! Step away from the bike!

Vader ignores the officer as he searches for a way out. If a light bulb can form on top when a clever idea is born, there would be one on top of Vader. He uses the force to crush a wall on the other side of the roof, surprising the cop. He drives his motorcycle to the destroyed wall and suddenly the engine roars to life, thrusting the vehicle to a rooftop of  an apartment across the street.

Police: Who is this guy?!

An officer said right after witnessing the motorcycle fly above him. Vader drives across the roof, police officers start shouting at one another on the radio.

Police 2: Where's he going?

Police: He's on the roof!

One replied as they gave chase, trying to follow Vader who was driving the motorcycle across the rooftop, destroying some pipes, fences, and antennas in the process.

Kamui Woods: Oh no you don't!

The wooden hero, Kamui Woods leaps onto the roof with Vader and stretches an arm out. His arm whips out branches out towards his target, but Vader releases one hand from the bar to draw his lightsaber and cuts the branches in half with one swift motion. And with one action, he waves his hand at the wooden hero to force push him off the roof.

With the wooden hero out of the way, Vader clips his hilt back to his belt to continue with driving across the rooftop.

Police: What street is he taking?

Police 2: He's not on the street. He's flying on rooftops!

Vader boosts his motorcycle off the roof and lands on the next one over, which the motorcycle's tires crushes the tiles atop. He rides off to the other side of the building more and lands on an elevated freeway. The motorcycle drives down into an underground subway road to shake off the police helicopter, police cars start swerving in to catch up with him.

Vader made a sudden right turn into an exit road, narrowly avoiding a pillar. But the same cannot be said to the pursuing cop car next to him when it hits the pillar dividing the road from the exit.

With a few cop cars down, Vader drives through a pillar back onto the main road. He accelerates the motorcycle's engine to go even faster and avoids every cars.

Nearby, a police officer was listening to his partners on the radio, seated in his police car.

Police: At least tell me what kind of motorcycle it looks like.

His question was answered when Vader sped past him with his billowing cape at high speed and multiple police cars behind him.

Police: ...Nevermind.

Free of civilian cars, Vader speeds up his motorcycle.

Police: Got him.

A police officer said as he and another police car blocked Vader's path.

Vader quickly spun his motorcycle, causing the other police cars to swerve in shock and confusion. He then drove through the roadblock, and the police followed as soon as they realized they've been had.

He looks at a mirror to see a police car slowly catching up on him. He reaches for the motorcycle's bag to pull out a small object. He press a button on the object and proceeds to drop it on the road.

Police: Coming right up his butt!

The pursuing police officer says on the radio before his car runs over the small object that turns out to be explosive. The tires explodes and spins the car out of control.

Vader makes a sudden right turn to the exit, a cop car speeds straight into the divider, which it flips in the air and crashes onto the road. Vader rides his motorcycle back on the highway, drifting left and right to avoid civilian vehicles. From above, the police helicopter catches up with Vader and shines its spotlight onto the motorcycle.

Helicopter police: We're tracking suspect vehicle, heading west on I-17.

Vader turns off the headlights and makes his motorcycle come to a sudden stop to escape the spotlight, becoming invisible with the night thanks to his suit and motorcycle blending in.

Helicopter Police: Air One to ground.

Police: I lost him!

Helicopter police: We have lost visual. Exit 9 is blocked. We'll loop back to check the frontage road.

The police officers start to panic after losing sight of Vader. He sneaks past through the cops with his modified motorcycle on stealth mode. Just as he is about to escape, a cop turns to his left and spots his silhouette.

Police: What- there he is!

The moment he has been spotted, Vader turns off the motorcycle's stealth mode, the engine roars to life and turns the headlights back on. He drives the motorcycle onto an exit and heads for another highway. The police follow him and call back for the police helicopter to return. Vader drives his motorcycle towards a barrier and uses the force at the last minute to crush it, making a hole big enough for the vehicle to fit through. He makes his escape onto the main road, leaving the cop cars swerving and comprehend on what just happened.

With the total destruction he made through his escape, Vader found himself at the city's slums. Knowing that the helicopter is going to be a real problem, he tries to think of a plan on how to take it down without any casualties. He doesn't need to be labeled as a murderer for killing a cop. His plans are interrupted when he feels a familiar presence in the force.

Vader had no time to react when he was suddenly thrown off his motorcycle and thrown up to the sky. He was then thrown down to streets, but he barely saved himself by the last minute when he used to force to shield himself from severe damages to his suit.

Vader slowly gets up from the crater and looks around, he notices this part of the city has been deserted. He does not sense a single soul at this part of this city, minus the helicopter pilot.

Suddenly, someone crashes down in front of him. And from the cloud of dust, emerges the Symbol of Peace himself.

All Might: You're not going anywhere... because I AM HERE!

Vader was able to put the pieces together upon realizing that they evacuated this part of the city. No civilians, no pro heroes, no law enforcement. Just him against the number 1 hero.

Vader: So, we meet again, All Might.

The number 1 hero wastes no time and charges at Vader, knowing full well how dangerous he is.

Vader thought fast and avoided All Might's powerful attack. All Might ran forward and attempted to punch Vader, only to hit a force barrier. Vader was surprised by the punch and had to put in more strength to the force barrier, due to him underestimating All Might's power.

Vader: Such power...

All Might: Surrender now Darth Vader! You don't need to damage the city any further!

Vader: That's because- grh- you left me with no choice.

Vader said through his gritted teeth, struggling to hold himself against the Symbol of Peace. He used the force to create a huge gust of energy, pushing All Might away from him. Most of the street was crumbled with cracks from the powerful blast he unleashed.
Vader finds himself alone in a cloud of dust, blinding his vision.

Knowing All Might is not down, Vader puts his trust in the force and closes his eyes. Trusting in the force and his instincts, he reaches for All Might's presence to find him. The force immediately warns him of danger coming from behind.

Vader's mind: Found you!

Vader makes a 180 degree turn and blasts All Might away, foiling his sneak attack.

Vader refuses to give All Might any chance to recover and hits him three times on his weak spot with force punches, causing the number 1 hero to gasp in pain and cough out blood. He then proceeds to force choke All Might and taunt him.

Vader: Be careful who you reveal your weakness to.

Vader utilizes a powerful force push directly at All Might and send him hurling into a building, creating a massive hole on the wall. Vader waits for the hero to emerge out of the hole in anticipation. Not seeing him at all, he uses the force to sense his presence, only to sense him directly above him.

Vader reacted just in time to avoid the attack by force dashing from the attack. All Might stomped down directly at the spot Vader stood before, causing a massive wind to form a tornado.

The tornado dispersed, revealing All Might still standing strong. He grabs a chunk of rubble and throws it at Vader, only for the Chosen One to draw his lightsaber and slice it into two.

Not having the patience to deal with this, Vader proceeds to rapidly spin his lightsaber like a sawmill of fire, sending it straight at All Might and shocking the number 1 hero from the oncoming deadly weapon.

All Might barely dodges the plasma blade, only earning a small burning graze at his left arm.

All Might's mind: Shit, that was close!

The lightsaber returns to Vader's palm and he throws it at the hero again, forcing him to go on the defensive. All Might looks at the spinning lightsaber and sees it return to Vader's palm like it's a frisbee. He puts the pieces together upon discovering Vader can control the spinning weapon at his will, knowing full well to keep it away from its owner or destroy it.

The spinning saber turns around to its owner's hand and All Might takes this moment in an attempt to grab the weapon by its hilt.

Before All Might can even grab the lightsaber, Vader retaliates by using a rare force ability, a variation of force lighting in order to not short circuit his life support and face certain death.

Vader: This game is finished!

Vader uses Kinetite against All Might, an energized sphere of force energized lightning. Instead of electrocuting or burning All Might, it hits him as a solid projectile filled with electricity.

The kinetic energy hits All Might with a powerful blow, sending him flying across the streets and hit against the wall of a building. He falls to the ground and lands on one knee at last minute.

All Might's mind: What on earth was that?!

All Might recovers and let's his determination take place. He has a duty to fulfill as a hero, and that is to bring in Vader, no matter how strong he may be.

All Might: No matter how strong you may be, but I WILL bring you down, and and you WILL face justice!

He said as he struck a heroic pose. His signature smile still on his face with blood leaking from his mouth, leaving Vader surprisingly impressed.

All Might throws his signature move at Vader, not giving the former Sith Lord any chance to dodge his attack.

All Might: DETROIT SMASH!!!

All Might landed a powerful Detroit Smash at Vader, causing the wind to pick up and a twister of rubble to form. The rubble blinds All Might's vision for the moment, until the twister starts to die down. His heart sinks when he is able to catch a glimpse at a horrific sight. A seemingly large bubble sits in the center of the twister, with Vader inside the bubble.

Now is the time for Vader to show All Might what it really means to have power.

Vader: Then I will show you the true nature of the force...

A low rumble can be heard emitting across the area. Vader called upon the dark side, letting his his emotions flow as he focused on the force. The rubbles in the area started to violently rattle.

(Cue the music)

The Chosen One furiously let out a yell, resulting the nearby cars, rubble, concrete, rebar, and anything not stuck to the ground to be lifted up in the air and started circling around him. Vader was using the force to power up All Might's twister.

The police helicopter was forced to retreat at safe distance to avoid being pulled within the violent storm. A car smacked All Might at his side, sending him into the air and being swept into the twister. He collided against the wall of a building and held on for dear life, until he lost grip and was pulled into the tornado.

And within the center of the chaos stood the durasteel titan, protected by his force bubble.

The tornado suddenly grew at an alarming rate and grows bigger than before, reaching way above the sky's cloud level and dwarfing All Might's twister by tenfold. It reached at such tremendous power, causing the buildings nearby to collapse and the rubble to be lifted into the air and circle around it.

Vader felt the power of the dark side coursing through his veins and decided it was enough, putting an end to the tornado.

All Might falls into a rubble once the storm comes to an end. The fall dazes him greatly from his head bleeding from the impact. The cloud of dust obstructs his view, concealing his opponent.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

The mechanical breathing pierced into All Might's soul after witnessing Vader's capability. His eyes widened as his mind began to race with a familiar feeling he hadn't felt since his battle against All for One all those years ago.

Vader: I sense fear in you...

All Might feels a shiver run down his spine from the atmosphere's sudden temperature drop drastically, causing the hair all over his skin stand up straight in the form of goosebumps. Cold sweat forms on his forehead upon hearing Vader's dark and sinister voice, feeling fear taking over him.

Vader: Savor it...

All Might can feel his rapid heatbeat in his chest and his uncontrollable breathing. He is paralyzed in fear upon seeing the Dark Lord's silhouette throughout the cloud of dust.

Vader: As from the moment of my birth...

A red glow can be seen through the cloud of dust upon Vader igniting his lightsaber. The cloud desists, revealing Vader with his billowing cape and lightsaber in hand.

Vader: Fear was your destiny.

Only now did All Might truly feared this man- no. This monster! The durasteel titan steps forward, his breathing becomes louder and louder from every step he takes, each one more terrifying than the last. All Might's body tensed as the black monolith stared down at him, waiting for the monster to kill him.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

But death does not come. His opponent does not move a muscle, his lightsaber still in hand.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

The mechanical breathing grated his mind, as if it was taunting him, mocking him, laughing at him, being the only sign that Vader is indeed alive and not just a statue made of durasteel.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

The lack of words made it more terrifying for All Might. Each breath made his blood felt colder and colder.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

Vader finally made his move, he raised his lightsaber to strike him down, All Might shuts his eyes as death was knocking on his door.

Or so he thought.

Vader deactivated his lightsaber, and with one swift motion-

B O N K

He hits All Might at the side of the head with the butt of his hilt, rendering the Symbol of Peace unconscious.

Vader: Did you truly think that you could defeat me?

Vader said said to the unconscious Symbol of Peace.

With succeeding in defeating All Might, Vader left him and searched for his motorcycle. But before he could do so, he hears the police helicopter returning. A tick mark formed on his head and he turned at its direction. Once the helicopter was in full view, he started to pull the helicopter at him with the force. The pilot tried to move his helicopter but it was useless.

Vader pulled the helicopter until it was close enough into shouting distance.

Vader: You are testing my patience by the second!

The pilot flinched when Vader snapped at him. The pilot rapidly nodded in acknowledgment.

Helicopter police: OK! OK! SORRY!

Vader force pushes the helicopter back to the sky, he watches as the pilot nearly crashes, leaving the scene in total fear.

With the helicopter issue finally solved, he returned to finding his motorcycle and eventually found it with some scratches, but nothing serious. He used the force to stand it up straight from being knocked over by All Might's attack. He mounted the motorcycle and gets out of the area, feeling proud of himself for defeating Japan's number 1 hero.

Eventually, All Might wakes up from being unconscious. He picks himself up and swipes off the concrete debris. He rubs his head from the spot Vader hit him at, and lets out a sigh of relief that Vader has chosen to spare him. He lets out a violent cough and steam begins to emit from his body.

All Might: S-shit... I need to get out of here.

Now with them out of the picture, Vader speeds down the streets with his cape majestically, flowing from behind. He rides his motorcycle away from the city of Musutafu, planning to lay low for a bit and plans his next move for later on. He will eventually return to the city to ensure that crime doesn't go up again. For now he needs to make a plan for his return.

XXXXX

The entire country of Japan was in shock. The news of All Might's defeat spread like wildfire. Nearly all villains were afraid to go out at night, now learning just how dangerous Vader truly was. The Japanese prime minister was considering deploying the Japanese Defense Force in order to take down the Dark Lord, dead or alive.

Time has flown by fast ever since Vader escaped from the police and heroes. He disappeared, leaving not a single clue or trace of where he could've gone.

Izuku was in  loss for words upon learning All Might was defeated by Vader.

Nearly everyone in class was taking about Vader. Izuku was watching the footage of Vader on his phone, writing down the new abilities he had seen on his notebook dedicated to the dreadful vigilante, such as his kinetite ability and the tornado. He also added to the page on how Vader now had a modified motorcycle cruiser.

While he was writing this down, Bakugo was boasting about how he could single handedly take on Vader and show how weak he is. But deep down, he was afraid of the man.

Uraraka: Hey Dekiru, do you think we will see him again?

Izuku looks up at Uraraka, knowing who she is talking about.

Izuku: I... I hope not, Uraraka.

XXXXX

A few days have gone by, and we find Vader sitting on top of a big rock in the middle of the forest, meditating with his lightsaber floating in front of him. The lightsaber starts to deconstruct, revealing the 2 kyber crystals that reside within. The crystals glow with all of its glory. He closes his eyes to begin with his meditation to see what the Force has for him.

Vader receives a Vision from the Force. In it, he can see Izuku, Shoto, and a downed Tenya facing off against someone he's familiar with. During his time in the city, Vader has heard whispers of a former vigilante-turned villain who hunts down and kills heroes that he views as unworthy of holding the title of hero.

Stain.

For Izuku, Vader had felt a great power within the green haired boy back at the USJ When he first met Izuku at the USJ. Perhaps the force wanted Vader to protect him, or maybe train him to master his quirk.

The lightsaber constructs itself back together and returns to Vader's durasteel gloved palm. He grabs the lightsaber, placing it back on his belt, and gets off the rock he was sitting on. Vader walks to his ride that is not far from him. He mounts it and uses the force to turn it on.

Vader: Hosu it is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 362 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
877 9 14
Yosiah Shaha was a young boy when he heard the prophecy of the Chosen One. Growing up skeptical of the Jedi Order, he held strong of the faith that A...
55.4K 945 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
1.3K 51 10
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader imagines. Featuring different original female characters and their stories in various settings of the galaxy with the Ch...