ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

De spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... Mais

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰

324 5 20
De spillingmygutsout

I was so tired, my whole body felt weird and my throat hurt. Oddly the only one on my mind was Isaac- the only one that wasn't here.

"It's called a Kanima." Derek says and I look at Stiles and Scott. "You knew the whole time." Stiles says and I frown. "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection," he explains and I look at Erica. During the fight she was unconscious so she didn't get anything about what happened.

She was currently the only one preventing me from falling. Even as a supernatural creature I feel weak, so incredibly weak.

"It doesn't know what it is," Scott says and I look down. "Or who." I say and Stiles sighs. "What else do you know?" He asks and I look up at Derek. "Just stories, rumours." Derek says and I look around me.

I'm still a little shaken up about what happened. "But it's like us," even though it was sort of my own fault. "A shape shifter, yes. Bit it's not right. It's like a-" Derek starts, but he can't find the right word. "An abomination." Stiles says and Derek nods.

We turn around and I look at Erica. "Derek. We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents," Derek turns back around and shakes his head. "You trust them?" He asks and I frown. "Nobody trusts anyone. That's the problem, while we're here arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger and faster than any of us and it's killing people!" Scott yells, his voice growing stronger by each second.

"And we still don't even know anything about it!" Derek looks mad and I look down, I don't like him mad. Honestly? I know we haven't known each other for a long time, or because it is the Alpha-Beta bond Stiles warned me about, I feel bad when he's mad, specially at me.

"I know one thing," he says and turns around, me and Erica following. "When I find it, I'm gonna kill it." He warns and looks at me, pointing at the computer.

"Sorry," I mumble and grab the USB, taking it with me. We get into the car and I was laying against Erica. She was playing with my hair which was a lullaby for my sleepiness. I close my eyes and feel Erica's hand on my thigh.

"Don't do anything to her," I hear Derek say and I was too tired to think about what he is saying. "Because she likes Isaac." My brain hears the name of Isaac and I frown. "Isaac," I murmer and Erica sighs. "Unfortunate." She says and puts her head against mine. "She's cute."

I feel the car stopping and I sit up, yawning. We all get out and down into the subway, Derek takes the USB-stick out of my hand and puts it on his computer, his eyes scanning the pages. I sit down on the matras, too tired to do anything really. "Here." Derek says and I look at him. tenebris motus. What the hell does that mean?

"How do you know... whatever it is?" I ask and I see Isaac appear. "I just know the name. This is you, your power. You just need to translate it." He says and I nod. "Okay." I say and let out a sigh. I walk over to the computer and send the few pages to myself.

"Done?" He asks and I nod. His expression changes and suddenly the air leaves my lungs as Derek slams me on the ground. "Where were you?!" He yells and I flinch at the hardness if his tone. "Derek-" Isaac starts, but one look of Derek makes him shut up.

"Allison-" I start, but Derek cuts me off with a growl. "I am done hearing that stupid girl's name." He growls and I let out am unintentional whimper, closing my eyes. "I'm sorry, I swear." I whisper the last part and Derek finally let's go of me.

I get up, wiping a few fallen tears away. "I'll be going home," I mumble, but Isaac stops me. He brings me to where we always go. The couch and the old matrass. It's a corner and it's private.

"Don't go," he says and I look at him. "What?" I ask and can't help the blush creeping up on my cheeks. "I mean. You should train some more." He says and I look at him, my eyes saddening slightly. "Oh. Derek is busy," I say and Isaac smiles.

"You're practicing with me." He says and my heart hammers in my chest. "I-I don't think that's a good idea, specially after what happened," I say, but Isaac smiles. "It can help you, you can use me." He says smirking and I nod. "Okay. I guess." I say and Isaac nods.

"Make me feel happy." He says and I nod, my eyes shining gold. I focus on making Isaac feel happy and soon he starts smiling. "I- I feel happy." He says and I nod. "Okay, try and make me feel that way while walking." He says and I nod, standing up.

I start walking and suddenly I see something thrown at me. I gasp and duck, my eyes going back to its blue. "Isaac!" I exclaim when I see him still smiling. "I never said it would be easy." He says and I scoff. "You never said you would make it hard." I say and he chuckles.

"I think if you control the multitasking, you can use it more, you can do multiple things right? Let's focus on this first and move on to something else later." He says and I nod. "Fine. Manipulating is gonna be my specialty." I say and Isaac frowns. "I wouldn't call it manipulation." He says and I shrug.

"Well, what do you call it?" I ask and he shrugs. "Compelling?" He suggests and I chuckle. "If you say so." I say and he nods. "Okay again. Make me feel surprised." He says and I frown.

"Surprised? How-" I start, but cut myself off. "Okay." I say and he my eyes shine gold again. I can feel what Isaac is feeling, yet I don't really know why he's doing this. He's scared for sure, if he's scared of me or of my powers, I don't know.

I make him feel surprised, like the feeling you get when you get an A. "Okay, I feel it. Now walk and be prepared," he says and I nod, keeping focused on the feeling of surprise. I walk around and see Isaac get a pillow.

He throws it my way and I catch it, my eyes remaining on his. "Make me feel something else." He says and I nod. I decide cautious, because because can't really think of much emotions. I don't want to make him feel bad things such as fear or anger. I already did happiness, I don't want him to feel disgust or sad.

"What are you feeling?" I ask when he should be starting to feel it. "Like I should watch my next steps." Isaac says and looks down. "Good." I say and I start feeling Isaac's fear.

"Don't be scared," I say and Isaac frowns. "I'm not-" he starts, but I cut him off. "I'm literally a human emotion detective. You're scared." I say and he rolls his eyes, suddenly throwing something. I dodge it and he then lunges himself forward, not really going for me if I'm not that fast.

I duck and quickly focus on his emotions again. His eyes turn yellow and I frown. "Fight me," he says and I shake my head. "I don't want to," I say, but he gets out his claws. "Then I'd win easily." He's cautious, yet challenging me.

"Fine." I say and look at him. "But only with your mind. No hand powers," he says and I frown. "How am I supposed to win?" I ask and he shakes his head. "You should figure it out." He says and then he wants to punch me.

He hits me and I fall backwards. I quickly stand up and I feel my power weaken. This is taking a lot of strength. I decide to lessen the anger in his brain and the next time he punches me it wasn't that hard.

I also compel him, as he liked to say, that everytime he touches me it would only hurt him. Once he grabs my arm he yells out in, what he thinks is pain and I gasp, feeling immediately sorry. He looks at me and I gulp, oops.

I can see he's starting to lose control and I quickly think of emotions I can use against him. I'm not gonna make him scared of me he's feared enough in his life, I don't want him to feel that way.

Before I could do something he pushes me against the wall and puts his hand around my throat. I look up at him and he growls at me. I look up and down and then I see him slowly turn back.

"Can you make someone feel like they need to be with someone else?" He whispers in my ear and his lips touch my neck, making my skin hot. "H-how?" I whisper and he looks at me, his intense green eyes staring into my blue ones.

"Like ever since he met her, a certain pull for her. No matter what he does, he can't get her out of his head?" He says and I close my eyes. "I guess it's possible." I whisper. "Are you feeling that way?" I whisper and he nods.

"I think so." He says and I smile shyly. "I can't really do anything about it," I say and he frowns. "Why not?" He asks and I look up at him. "Because even though I didn't put that inside your head, I don't want you to feel any differently." I say and he smiles, slowly his lips are brushing against mine.

I look at him and watch him tease me. "You're beautiful." He says and I look down. "Smart," I look up at him and kiss him, closing my eyes. I open them, seeing him look at me and then I close my eyes again when he pushes my head against the wall and squeezes his hand slightly.

I tilt my head to the side and he kisses my neck, biting it softly. He pushes me down on the matrass and I let him, my brain fuzzing weirdly.

"Everyone can hear us." I whisper, and Isaac smirks. "Then we'd have to be quiet," he says and he attacks my mouth, immediately dominating the kiss. I moan into his mouth and he pushes his tongue inside my mouth. He sucks on my tongue making me feel weird things and I hold his wrist. "Isaac," I say and he looks at me. "I-I-I don't know how to do this." I say and he nods. "I know," he says and I frown, but he leaves no discussion.

I get excited, because he likes me and because I like him, but it soon ends when I start feeling my power wanting to be used. Now?! I tell myself, but it doesn't stop.

I lifts my arms over my head and lay on them, afraid I might hurt Isaac otherwise. He runs his hand over my thigh and I gasp when he stops, right next to where I want him too.

"Fuck," he curses and we make out for a few minutes, making my pussy throb. His hands roam over my body and I lift myself up without noticing it. "Eager little thing," he says and I don't even know how to react to it.

His hands slips into my underwear and I gasp when he touches my clit. "Have you ever touched yourself?" He whispers and I shake my head. "Good." He says and suddenly he starts rubbing my clit, making sparks go to my lower stomach. "Ah!" I gasp and moan.

"Ssh," he whispers and kisses me, muffling my moan. He pushes one finger inside and I shut my eyes close. "Isaac," I whimper around his mouth. "Ssh," he says and lowers his head, pushing all the clothes I was wearing down, exposing myself to him.

I gasp when the cold air hit my skin and shiver. He attacks my clit with no mercy, pushing me over the edge. I was shaking by the time I came from my high, letting a tear fall.

I close my eyes and Isaac murmered something, but I stopped listening. Sleep took over me and I curled into him, on the old matrass. "Hey. Shouldn't someone bring you home?" He whispers and I give him a smile. "You're not there." I say and he nods. "You wanna stay here with me?" He asks and I nod.

+

I woke when I felt someone pushing me off the matras. I fell on the floor with a thump. Ow.

I stand up sleepily and see Isaac stir in his sleep. It didn't take long to understand he was having a nightmare. "Isaac," I whisper, shaking him. He didn't react and I take a breath. "Isaac," I say, but still no reaction. I put my hand against his sweaty forehead and my eyes glow brown. I feel his fear, it hurts me.

My eyes shine golden as I make him feel happier, make him feel like he has peace. I close my eyes, exhausted. "Goodnight." I whisper to no one in particular.

~2270 words~

<3 hi.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.8K 458 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
3.8K 93 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
108K 5K 61
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...