ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

By spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰

401 8 4
By spillingmygutsout

"I told you... I just- I walked in and I saw the Jeep on top of the guy, that's all." I didn't need my powers to know how scared Stiles was. It was raining and I was cold, but Stiles looks traumatised. "What's with your hand?" Noah asks and Stiles looks at his hand.

"Nothing. Can I just get out of here now?" He asks and I look inside, something drawing me there. "Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me-" Noah starts and I take a step towards the building, frowning. "You think I'm lying?" Stiles asks and my heart beats faster.

"No, of course not. I'm just worried about you, now if you saw someone do this and if you're afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it..." He stops himself and Stiles looks at me.

Stiles repeats what he said before and I enter the building, walking towards the crime scene. Surprisingly nobody is there. I walk towards it slowly and look at the crime scene, feeling a huge amount of pressure here.

I quickly get out and see Stiles' Jeep. I walk over to it and take a deep breathe. If I can see what this is about, what that person was feeling, maybe I can help Derek.

I look at Noah and Stiles who were talking and then put my hand on the Jeep, gasping and stumbling back by the intensity of the feelings I felt. I fall back on the ground and look at the Jeep wide eyed.

"Sarah!" Noah yells and I crawl back. Stiles touches my shoulder and I flinch, scared. "Hey, hey what's wrong." There were tears in my eyes and I look at him. "What did you feel?" He asks and I shake my head. "So much hate." I whimper and Noah kneels down.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I sigh. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine I just. I just thought- never mind," I say and Stiles helps me up. "Scott's here." He says and I look at Scott's car.

We say our goodbyes to Noah and I get in the back, my heart still pounding like crazy. "You okay?" Scott asks and Stiles nods. "Yeah." He answers and looks at Scott. "You're right, it's not like you." He says and pushes his head back.

"I mean, it's eyes were almost like reptilian, but there was something about them." He says and I frown. "What do you mean?" Scott asks and I fidget with my fingers. "You know when you see like a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes and you feel like you know them, but you just can't figure out who it is?" He says and we look at him.

"You're saying you know who it is?" I ask and Stiles shakes his head. "No. But I think it knew me," he says and I frown. Scott starts driving and I look at him repeatedly. "It wasn't your fault." He says breaking the silence.

"I made you feel something against your will. I got inside your head Scott, how is that okay?" I ask and bite my lip, hating how desperate I sound. "I'm a horrible person," I whisper and Scott sighs. "You're not. You're just in a shitty situation. He forced you too," he says and Stiles looks confused.

"What happened?" He asks and I sigh. "I made Scott's anger turn into fear and then Derek beat him up," I say and Stiles raises his eyebrows. "Oh," he says sounding surprised and Scott nods. "Yeah," I say and he nods.

"I have to go back to them. He's gonna train us." I say and Scott nods. "Where can I drop you off?" He asks and I shrug. "Here?" I ask and he nods. He opens the door and Stiles and I get out. "Goodluck," I say and Stiles gets back in the car.

"See you tomorrow." I nod and get back to the abounded train station. I get inside and see Derek. "You're late." He says and I frown. "I didn't knew I was required to come." I say and he frown. "Of course you are required to come." He says and I nod.

There was a parcour mapped out and Isaac was the first one to do something. He did the same thing, over and over again. Erica jumps from the train and Derek throws her the same way where Isaac was laying down.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?" He asks and looks at me. Erica jumps on him and they make out, making me look at Isaac weirdly. He pushes Erica back and runs his hand over his lip.

"That's the last time you do that," he says and Erica pants. "Why? Because I'm a beta?" She asks and I frown. "No. Because I have someone else in mind for you." He says and he looks at me.

"Try," he says and I shake my head. "I'd rather not. I'm not a good fighter." I say and he frowns.

"You're stronger, faster and you can hear better. You can at least try." He says and I take a deep breathe. "I'm not fast enough to mix my power and do that," I say and he frowns. "Try." He says again and I sigh. "Fine." I start running, jumping over a bench and my eyes flash golden.

I think about making Derek fear me, but he's already pinned me to the ground. "Think faster." He says and I groan. "You're mind is hard to enter." I say and he pulls me up..

"Again." He says and I get back. I immediately start thinking of making him weaker, or at least make him feel weaker and for a second I can see it's working, but the moment I jump my power is gone and he slams me to the ground.

"Better. Again." He says and I stand up, sighing. "Now?" I ask and he nods. I stand still and my eyes glow gold. I try my best making him feel weak again and this time when I jump he indeed feels weaker, I can sense it in his mind. He grabs my arm, but I put my hand on his wrist and my eyes shine between brown and gold. I absorb Derek's energy and Derek groans, falling on his knees.

I suddenly feel an amazing power through me and I land on top of Derek, panting. "I won," I say and he let's go of me. "You did." He says and I let go of him.

"Are we done? 'Cause I got about 100 bones that need a few hours to heal," Isaac says interrupting our moment and Derek walks towards him, kneeling down. "Yeah?" He asks and grabs his arm, breaking it. Isaac screams and my eyes turn brown, feeling the pain too.

"Stop!" I yell and Derek let's go. "101. You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you, how to survive!" He let's go of Isaac and stands up, looking at me.

"Only she could beat me, and it took her more than once." He says and I look at him. "If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac asks and Derek looks at him. "I don't know, but they're planning something and you, especially, know that's not out only problem." He says and I frown.

"Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night." He says and I nod. "And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know." He says and I frown.

"As fast as I can teach you." He walks into the train and I frown. "So we're not done?" Isaac asks and I smile shyly. "Sarah!" Derek yells and I hurriedly walk into the train.

I am not 100% sure what she is, but I know bits of it. Basically she can manipulate, absorb, transfer anything that has to do with emotions. She can feel the aura around them, around people, she can feel the pain, fear, anything. She can also make people think they are in pain if she wants too.

The only thing I don't understand is why she can absorb and transfer power. Its like the thing she is supposed to be is mixed with something else, which doesn't make sense because she is a human. I've never heard of Witches, I mean, if you think about the one casting spells with candles and stuff, but she reminds me of that.

She tried to make me feel like I was weaker, as if wounded. It worked for a little while, but then she had to do something else and I got control again. But, the smart girl she is she suddenly absorbed my strength and it makes her stronger.

It gives a yellow-ish glow when it's a supernatural power she's absorbing. She was basically killing the wolf inside of me. If she would absorb a human it would be orange. From what I've seen she can do quite a lot, but I need to make sure she knows the effects of her power. If she is what I think she is, she is way more dangerous than we can ever be.

"Yes?" She asks and I look at her, sitting down. "Your power. If I think what I think it is I don't want you using it outside, where I am not." I say and she frowns. "Okay." She says and I frown. "Okay?" I ask and she nods.

"I trust you," she says and I feel bad for her. Yes my intentions aren't pure, but I didn't think she would be anything else than a werewolf. And even though I needed three people, I turned Boyd knowing he'd probably be a werewolf.

Something is different about this girl and I don't understand what makes her so special, I mean, she's just an ordinary girl, like any other.

"Sarah, once we find out what you are I don't want you to do anything else than train. Right now you don't have control which makes you dangerous, and if you're dangerous, you might kill someone." She looks scared, fuck.

"Don't be scared. The last thing you need to be is scared. If you're scared it might take over you and you have lost complete control." I explain and she just nods, looking tired.

"Oh and I figured out why you faint so much." I say and she frowns. "Why?" She asks and I look at her. "You need to eat more. Because you are exhausting yourself. Can you promise me you'll eat more?" She looks at me with a weird expression, but nods.

"Go home. Get rest. I'll call if something is up." I say and dismiss her, she stands up quickly and I follow her outside. When I'm sure she's gone I turn to the others.

"She knows things we don't because of Scott. Erica, I want you to keep an eye out for her at school. Make sure she doesn't use her powers." I order and Erica gives me a nod. "Anything else?" I shake my head and she soon leaves too.

"Isaac. You like her. She likes you, make sure she trusts you enough to make her tell you things. Anything she says, you go straight to me." I say and he hesitates. "You want me to go behind her back?" I sigh in annoyance and look at him in a dominant way. "What I want is to catch your fathers killer. If it means hurting one girl, I think I can handle it."

~1974 words~
Just funked up my math test

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 63 2
I just moved to Beacon Hills, with my friend Nyla, in search of my coven. What will happen when I wake up in the middle of the night to see a boy si...
3.8K 93 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
14.9K 458 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
37K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...