𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙈...

By kodzuiken

˚☽˚⁀➷ ❝𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤... More

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚. ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ♖
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

220 9 0
By kodzuiken

It is what it is.

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Confident and timid visages, flirtatious advantages, and awkward environment for ages. Albeit the table were packed down by tons of people, it was still dead silent. Neither of the people lodging in that certain space are trying to break down the ice. 

The members of the said quintet, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Oikawa were seated horizontally on the table's left side  while the other pair, which was Iwaizumi and the one he is protecting like a damn princess in danger, (Y/N) on the right.  

Iwaizumi kept on lingering his gutsy stares at Tetsurou, the bed-headed on the other hand kept on stealing glances on the girl who was really uncomfortable surrounding herself with unknown men and is bind in difficult situation about her--- suddenly acquiring a long-term boyfriend and a fucking ex. Where did that even come from? Loops of that specific question looming over her mind. 

While the one with a whiny voice seems to wanna cry about being betrayed as his bestfriend failed to bestow him with information about such important events in his life like sort of him having an ex. Though, the one with tall hair, named Koutarou, still is busy with texting Akaashi and telling him the series of events unfolding before his unbelievable eyes. 

But then, very much merit to Oikawa's denouement of his sad upbringing about the unfaithfulness and disloyalty of his'Iwa-chan', He is the first one who spoke which lightened the aura their table has. 

"So you're (Y/N)..?"He smiled at the shivering form of the (H/C)-haired girl out of anxiety that's occupying her nerves as for the moment. "Yes." She managed to articulate an answer despite her obvious distressed self. 

"I am Oikawa Tooru!" Lending his soft hands, the girl shakily tried to hold it but he was able to be aware of this instead, so he told her, "Oh! No need if you're uncomfortable!" Waving his hand dismissively and that only pushed (Y/N) to shake it more. 

"I am a setter! A volleyball player!" Befriending with her as he was staring intently with the (E/C) hues of the said female. 

"H-hi Oikawa-san." She tried muttering. Trying to conceal her fast-paced heartbeats because why would she even need to be embarrassed around men? It's just men. 

Iwaizumi finally stopped his staring contest with Kuroo knowing he wasn't even given a single attention or response, he just wanted to intimidate the guy but still kind of seeing if he would trust him with (Y/N) because he met the guy through Tooru, and no explanation nor elaboration needed. 

He immediately picked up that his childhood friend who he had a small crush on, yet only deems to be proving to himself he only sees their relationship as 'siblings', really is not that in much rest as she was moving uneasily, he then slides a glass of water at her direction in which was provided for them 30 minutes ago. 

"Drink." He commanded, the latter followed him. Due to the awkward circumstances, and the fact that Kuroo is placed in a really rock and a hard place with this set up, he mimicked (Y/N) and grabbed a hold of his water as well, relieving his nervousness with it. 

Though, as Kuroo was drinking, here comes Tooru's interrogation. "Soooo, you're Iwa-chan's ex and now, Tetsurou's girlfriend?"

Thinking that the liquid substance would help to swallow down the amalgams of emotion inside the black-haired captain, well that was he thought, now caused him to choke because of the lump that grew on his throat. 

Spitting out the drink on exactly the one on his left, which was Koutarou, and the guy immediately was grossed out. "Kuroo!?!?" Beyond-belief said.

Their side, which where Iwaizumi, Kuroo and Bokuto were, became all too busied cleaning the spat drink on their table and the wetness of it which due to the gravitational force, got on their pants and overall clothing. 

"You're so disgusting, bro!" As the bi-colored hair guy was stacking up the piles of tissue on his palm to wipe his face the stuff Kuroo blurted out on him. Though, in accordance with Bokuto's capacity to be driven into edge, the former snatched his rolls of tissues away and used it to wipe his mouth covered with water. 

"I am telling you on Akaashi! You meanie!" He threatened. 

However, on the other side of the coin, here they were, (Y/N) and Oikawa. Since three of the men she was supposedly hanging out  with were distracted by some element on-going with their lives--- Oikawa continued speaking, not even bothered by the shit-show the three were experiencing.

"So, since Iwaizumi's your ex and Tetsu's your boyfriend as of the moment, then can I be your husband, then?" Still hardly staring at the young female while placing his chin on his palm. 

The lack of attention and eyes on her, lessened the tension for the girl. Gradually attaining her confidence, albeit, one could really tell Tooru's confident flirting caught her off guard, this still eased (Y/N) even for a bit, relaxing and retorting to Tooru's questioning, "Well, I am not Iwaizumi's ex-girlfriend nor Kuroo-san's girlfriend. So, no."

"Hmm.. no to them having a relationship or past with you, or no to me being your husband?"

This made the lady Oikawa was conversing with cackles out of disbelief, "You know the answer, it seems."

The other grinned, "Hmm, yeah. Nobody should rush their marriage.." Still continuing with his remarks. 

"You're funny.." (Y/N) stated, it made her feel light talking with the new discovered man in her life. 

"Well, at least it made you laugh." He nodded, though hardly intaking the subtle rejection. 

The clocks circulation, the small and big hands of it weren't even paid no much mind as the two were just conversing, the girl really felt light-hearted with the obvious veteran playboy and a person who's really good at people, though, still a bit awkward for their first meeting, one can say she became more comfortable than the first hours they're here. 

Albeit, she just kind of laughs when he jokes and stays silent when he is talking about himself. Sometimes, just uttering some bitchy remarks to depress the soul out of the whiny boy she is talking to. 

"I observed you were really uneasy with us earlier... I apologize if we made you uncomfortable in any way we wouldn't want you to be, sorry for that, okay?" He smiled genuinely. 

"No.." She tried denying it but then released a sigh, "Uh, okay, apology accepted, I was really kind of bothered by you guys," 

"Even me?!" He exclaimed.

"Even you." Nodding as she said so. 

Flying his hands on the upperpart of his body, "Ah, you wound me, (Y/N)." Swerving the non-existential beads of sweat on his forehead. 

This made her crease her lips, he's really fun, "Want me to cut it deeper?" 

"Noo.." He pouted, "Okay, anyway! Since you're not MY Tetsu's girlfriend then the coast is clear!" Jumping on his seat and grinning cheekily, "Glad you're not the third party or I am not!" 

Sinisterly laughing, "But if you were, then you are.." Then winked after. 

"You'd like me to be his mistress?!" She retorted, matching his energy, "Well-- not that I'd home wreck but it's okay for you?!"

"Kuroo..." Licking his lips, making her follow through it, as he does so, she can see the wet substance that was due to the gracing of his velvety tongue on his lips, "..and I share a lot of things." 

Seeing his obvious scheming-something demeanor, yet, the circumstance was still not registering to her mind, she stammered, "H-huh? What do you---." The female cut herself from uttering any more other words as she have realized what the guy meant. 

She gasped irritatingly, "Ah.. You both are disgusting, ew!" Even though, feeling her cheeks heat up, she tried covering for it through muttering matters that contradicts her physical appearance as of the moment. 

"Yeah, we can get nasty sometimes.. it depends." Looking like he was so contented with the emotions and reactions he had collected from the seemingly attractive and very interesting girl for Tooru, he just chuckled heartily despite the situation he just installed the (H/C)-haired into. 

"You are the most walking L I've ever known!" The lady with the (S/C) tone, was in a huge difference with the color of her cheeks representing themselves to Oikawa, like a bitch all splayed out for their master. 

The latter tilted his head cluelessly like he wasn't guilty of all the possible accusations (Y/N) can name, while his eyebrows are giving the perfect final touch to his act, seconds later, after biting his lips to stop the laugh that is wanting to escape, he leaned in to the girl, whispering to her cheeks, his warm minty breath fanning her ears, "Kuroo's the 'L' here, while, I am an XL."

After doing so, he moved farther to (Y/N) to now observe again the changes of visage the female has which he--so-enjoyed. Using his tongue to glide the insides of his cheeks, he stared at her intently, looking like he was so proud of flustering the said woman.

Even though the trio, consisting of Kuroo, Bokuto and Iwaizumi didn't hear what Tooru said, nevertheless, by judging the female's reaction to what the Seijoh's captain uttered, it seems they already know that it is bad blood.

The girl was completely unable to move from the sudden electricity that traveled through her veins and the electric circuit of her brain seems to not be functioning efficiently anymore. To purify and cleanse her soul, she tried resorting to reasoning and logical thinking.

"In shirt right..?" She smiled giddily then laughed awkwardly.

The one she spoke to was quiet, "In shirt right..?!" Much aggressive on the second time.

He just hummed, which left her scarred forever with that information she never asked for. 'In shirt, of course, hahaha.' Convincing herself.

"Oi, Shitty-kawa! What did you even say to her?!" Seeing the (taller/shorter) female's traumatized state, he doubted already what disgracefulness his captain even delivered to her. 

(Y/N) still fickle, but instead toning it down to anger, "Who does he think he is!" While she felt her body and cheeks heating up.

"Fuck you, I hope you get it cut." She spouted, voice filled with resentment. Rolling her eyes while giving him death glares which he just mirrored with his pretty ones. 

"It's in shirt, (Y/N)-chan!  Why would you wish for my shirt to be torn open?" He laughed. 

Completely annoyed, because why the fuck would he think she would literally believe that..? Or maybe he was telling the truth and it was her mind that was thinking of something inappropriate? 

Pressing her eyelids down harshly, and nodding her head side to side in skepticism, "Okay then, shut up now, Oikawa-san." Enunciating this with full sarcastic intent... to conclude it, well, she just gave up. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Oikawa warned, this caused the attention of Koutarou to look at him, "Hey! That's my line, milkbread!" Complained by the other.

But his rant was feigned ignorance to, "You don't call your husband, '-san', (Y/N)-chan." Hajime surely heard this as the chestnut locks received a bonk on his head. While the former almost cried while palming his beet-red head.

"Okay! So let's all now gather up and talk to each other! Let's be acquaintances since we are all connected to each other somehow!"Bokuto tried to fix the unbroken atmosphere. Though, everyone felt the need to listen. (Y/N) still wanting to punch Tooru until his guts were splattered to the ground, albeit, still needed to find another business so what he said would vanish from her mind, so, nevertheless, listened. 

"Okay, so how about this--!" As the spiked-haired guy was introducing some activities he provided to get to 'know' each other, the sudden ringing of his phone made him halt his actions and attention was broken to see who called him. 

Everyone's attentiveness was switched onto the sound that reverberated in the area. 

"Oh! T'was 'Kaashi!" He said, tone contained with joy. 

"Okay, continue with our get-together!" Tooru announced and urged for them to just go-on with whatever they want to do to become acquainted with each other. 

"Oh! 'Kaashi also mentioned we have to go back, for our sick friend has to drink his meds!"

There were all different grunts heard and some sort of gasps realizing they literally forgot their ill-friend and kind of feel bad how they don't want to attend to him yet, and stay where they are as of the moment. 

Before they were all leaving and heading towards the door, after paying bills, Hajime offered (Y/N) to drop her in their house as the female happily and much excitingly agreed to. Before they entirely exited the diner, the exasperated female kicked Oikawa on the back of his knee which caused him to fall and be driven to his knees. 

Despite the embarrassing stance he was in right now, the narcissist of the Oikawa Tooru still managed to play it off, acting like he was getting a box in his pocket and putting it in front of him and (Y/N), and saying, "Will you marry me?" 

Of course, it would be much expected from Hajime to swat his hands and almost pounce on him if the former didn't just run and used the blameless rooster as a shield. "I will have your head, later." Threatening pitch, Hajime spat. Saying as he softly placed his hand on the lower part of the back of the (H/C) haired beauty, pushing her gently to usher her to go. 

Bokuto stared at the nothingness supplied by the skies, it was already dark, late night, after-all. Deeming to concentrating to accumulate his thread of thoughts, he looked back at the retreating figure of the pair who was already far.  

After a couple of minutes contemplating, Bokuto only realizing after the duo was nowhere to be seen already and the question that came out of his mouth was, "So, are we talking about her, wearing Kenma's jacket or not?" Also, hating himself to forget to ask about it. 

Though, the two doofuses he was with were all like, "Oh, she was?!"

"Yes! She was! Are you both blind or something?!"

"Oh, I guess she was, then."

"Oikawa!!!"

[Y/N'S POV] 

"Oh, Haji! I've missed you!" Ayumi exclaimed after seeing my childhood friend who we weren't able to see for a long time. Running to him while the latter welcomed her with a hug.

"You've grown too much! Look at you!" She uttered like an aunt seeing her nephew after a year or two. 

Well, he did definitely grow, have you seen him and that? 

That. Yes.

"I must thank you for dropping my sister here! Wanna go inside, Hajime?" My sister offered, making me roll my eyes.

I crossed my arms, the right one on top of left, "How dare you?! Thanking him for walking me here but haven't expressed your gratitude to ME for buying YOUR stuff." Raising my eyebrows in the process.

She placed her hand on her hips, "Oh about that, then thanks, lil sis!" She walked towards my direction and rumpled my head. Also, a kiss on the cheeks, followed. 

"Get off of me!" I stated while pushing her away from me, wiping her kiss which caused her to frown, she knew that I was only joking though.

"Oh, Hajime, I'll prepare you some snacks! I am cooking right now, actually, Chikara's coming here." 

"Oh! You and Ennoshita-san still together?" My volleyball player friend asked, Ayumi then, chuckled and elbowed him, "That Chikara was years ago, Haji!" She scolded him.

"It was a different Chikara this time! Well, I don't know, I've been dealing with lots of Chikaras in this lifetime." Pushing her shoulders up and down while dismissing the subject. 

Iwaizumi looking like he felt really bad for bringing up about something that was in the past, smiled sheepishly while palming his nape due to shyness. 

Noticing this, I chimed in, "Ayumi, shut up about your Chikara collectibles." My sister just pinched my nose.

"What 'bout you, Iwa? We could hang out and catch up, first! Come in, come in!" Urging my guy friend to enter our home.

I was confused for a second so, "Eh? What about your parents? What time would they come home?" 

She giggled at how I referred our parents, no, scratch that, it's only hers.  "Ours, (Y/N)." She emphasized it.

"Well, they aren't coming home, Mama's busy with her reports, well, dad? Well, he's our dad, I guess." Shrugging then returned her attention to my companion. 

While my older sister still is pleading for Iwaizumi to enter our home, she was stopped when the man himself denied her request, "Sorry, but I was just visiting tonight, you see, uh, we have classes event for the upcoming day, I am just here to fetch our captain to make sure he would come home for we have practice match scheduled tomorrow." 

This made Ayumi pouted while, I remained my features the same although, wanting to sulk in the corner too. I haven't been with him for too long yet! 

The news he brought in really made me sad, because if he were to be absent for tomorrow, I would surely lend him my room whilst I can sleep in our living room so he would just stay the night and be comfortable!

I faced him and nonetheless, pouted as well, sighing, "You might as well promise to visit me sometime soon, AGAIN!" 

"Well, the tournaments are nearing so no promises can be made, (N/N). But, I will try!" His large hands looming over my scalp as he pats it. 

"Ah, I have to go, it's too late already for commuting, it might be unsafe," He formally said as his hands on the top of my head, slid down to my hair and my shoulders. He pinched it slightly and waved his palm. Saying his goodbyes to my sister as well. 

"Bye, loser, I'll see you very well soon, again!" 

I tried to kick him but he immediately dodged it, "I hate you!" Cursing him. 

"I love you too, baby." Teasingly uttered.

"What if I drop you there too?" I suggested, but quickly knew I was rejected just by the looks his eyes gave me.

"And what, so I drop you off here again..?" Raising his furrowed brows.  

 I laughed, looking up, "Maybe..?" While travelling my point finger to my lips then tapping it. 

His response which made me all sour, "Then no." 

"Goodbye." He said without any regards from me as he now is striding away and leaving me completely. 

"Hey Haji! Let me join you!" 

"I said no, (Y/N). It's not safe for a girl to be wandering around late at night," He glared at me, intently. "I know you can handle yourself but men are men, so no." He continued walking.

"No, just for a little bit! I am inside our village and I am always here! I won't even drop you there! Just go by the park! Yes, the park!" I tried explaining myself to avoid the angry Hajime.

"Don't worry, I'll be safe, I have here.. my.." Showing off to him the taser Kiyoko bought me and the pepper spray inside Apple Pie's jacket.

"Still no, just enter your house, please." With much pleading to his voice yet didn't budge me even a bit. Now that I have remembered the park, then I must go there! What if the owner of this hoodie came? Right?

"Just by the park, Haji, please.."  I sight him using my pleading eyes which to no avail, didn't work. 

I stomped my feet, throwing tantrums and turned my back against him, "Okay, then! Hmp! Such a meanie!" I was about to go inside our house but I felt like I was pulled into a loving embrace.

"Sorry for being overprotective but please, stay inside your home as much as you can especially when it's night, hmm?" He whispered to my ear then looked at my eyes.

I made face to mock him but soon after nodded and complied easily, "God, just be thankful I'd missed your annoying ass or you're getting a good beating right now." I threatened. 

"Hmm, yes, yes, I am scared." He poked fun at my outburst. 

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊ ⌨ author's note...

so if anything confuses you, oikawa would stay as seijoh's captain in miyagi, while the stories lining up teams, the ogami volleyball club contains, the whole nekoma team and shinsuke and ushijima..? so i think i'd just do it like that since shinsuke (which is inarizaki's captain) and ushijima (shiratorizawa's) i think, their team members would be also be seen in ogami, idk i just made it up that way, this story won't focus over volleyball so fret not! it's just for the story purposes.

ˆˆˆ

omg pls forgive me pls pls pls for not updating for almost a month, i am sorry. i really am busy with my school works and omg! if y'all care enough or something, my average was 98 and i am an highest honor student omg!! so like my hard works paid off ig? but yh i also did have an hiatus for being a hot bitch jk jk i was busy with my personal life that's why! but here's an update for all of u. i hope u enjoy it!!! and things are getting hotter alr so pls stay tuned! 

ˆˆˆ

°ʚ little message for you:

i hope you are doing fine ! i am happy you survived this week! you might be given a hard time yet you still made it out! forever proud of u! <3

🥛 \ mmmh

°    ₒ     𓂂   ˚ 𓂂   ₒ   °   ₒ     𓂂 ˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 571 16
•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and animation gets paired with Kenma Kozume; a m...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
301K 17.7K 17
二重自殺に私と一緒に行きませんか? キャンマー!! █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ in which a suicide freak lays he...
44.4K 980 16
Kenma Kozume always kept to himself, until one day when he revolved his whole life to someone else. ~ Warning: This is actually really cringy. Unless...