π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšŽπš›πšŒπšŽ (𝐌𝐒𝐧 𝐘𝐨...

By the_unfolded_pages

"Is it so easy to trade love for power? " "Yes. " "How?" whimpering cries left her gape, "How could you do th... More

πŸ…³οΈŽπŸ…ΈοΈŽπŸ†‚οΈŽπŸ…²οΈŽπŸ…»οΈŽπŸ…°οΈŽπŸ…ΈοΈŽπŸ…ΌοΈŽπŸ…΄οΈŽπŸ†οΈŽ!
πŸ‡΅β€ŠπŸ‡·β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡±β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡¬β€ŠπŸ‡»β€ŠπŸ‡ͺβ€Š
γ€ŠEpisode 1》
γ€ŠEpisode 2》
γ€ŠEpisode 3》
γ€ŠEpisode 4》
γ€ŠEpisode 5》
γ€ŠEpisode 6》
γ€ŠEpisode 7》
γ€ŠEpisode 8》
γ€ŠEpisode 9》
γ€ŠEpisode 10》
γ€ŠEpisode 11》
γ€ŠEpisode 12》
γ€ŠEpisode 13》
γ€ŠEpisode 14》
γ€ŠEpisode 16》
γ€ŠEpisode 17 》
γ€ŠEpisode 18》
γ€ŠEpisode 19》
γ€ŠEpisode 20》
γ€ŠEpisode 21》
γ€ŠEpisode 22》
γ€ŠEpisode 23》
γ€ŠEpisode 24》
γ€ŠEpisode 25》
γ€ŠEpisode 26》
γ€ŠEpisode 27》
γ€ŠChapter 28》

γ€ŠEpisode 15》

60 8 19
By the_unfolded_pages

After the marriage ceremony, all the guests watch the cultural representation of the Kingdoms of Daegu and Gwacheon. Activities like ancient folklore : dances,songs, plays, etc. were presented by the commoners in the ceremonial hall, infront of the people of Daegu and the monarchs invited to witness the Royal betrothal.

The Royal couple gets blessed by the people. They keep silent while sitting next to each other. None says a word. Well, typically they didn't had anything to talk mutually, at the moment. And, while being busy in the social mannerisms, it's safe to say they didn't have time to converse. Although, the crown Prince keeps checking her every now and then, when the Princess receives gifts and good wishes.

Yoongi wore a purple ceremonial hanbok with jade on his belt and hair tied and covered with a black headgear and crowned with myeonrugwan(crown). (I'm not mentioning trousers as skirts were worn, you can just imagine the underwear necessities ). While, Nari wore a hwarot robe (ceremonial robe), the lavish crimson robe with embroidered pattern on it. A jade waistband settles on her waist and a blue daran chima (skirt), the golden patterns made it look expensive, her hear tied up with a headgear and a crown.

Kim Seok-jin walks up to them, he smiles warmly to the newly weds.

"So, it's finally the day of your wedding, my young lady," he chuckles endearingly. Kim Taehyung joins his brother, standing by his side he rests his hands behind himself.

"It's finally time! She'll spend rest of her life with her husband," Taehyung smirks putting his palm crossing his heart in a dramatic way. The Princess chuckles darkly for a moment and turns expressionless. Yes, she mocked him. She makes faces mocking him, somewhat annoyed by her brother. Yoongi watches them silently.

"Your highness, I hope you keep our only sister happy. Although, I won't say to protect her because that might offend her, " Seokjin chuckles winking at his sister and then turns towards the Prince again. " She's a charming lady, please..." he pats her head slightly while gazing her with adoration, "...take care of her, for me," he smiles, not forgetting to hide his worries ridden eyes under that contagious smile, while doing so.

Yoongi glances the Princess and nods. "I'll."

He hears a light scoffs from his left side, the Princess. He doesn't say much and they converse lightheartedly before the two Princes left to their own allotted seats.

They all greet and stay put to their seats. It didn't felt like the two Royalties got tied up in a knot called marriage. Everything just happened and it was already done when it hit them, that they indeed were.

Guests started to depart from the venue as it seemed like they've met everyone. People were wrapping up their stuffs and preparing to leave.

Only to their surprise one last guest, a young male in his early twenties steps up near the couple and smirks. Dressed lavishly, his well built body and composed form gave off dominant vibe, appears. Guarded with two armoured soldiers never leaving his side, he gestures the gifts he bought from his Kingdom as a token of wishes, to be passed by, to the servants and carriers.

"Greetings and good wishes to the newly wed Royal couple of Daegu," he glances at them.

"King of Busan, it's pleasure to have you hear on our wedding," Yoongi greets back nonchalantly.

Nari watches him turn towards herself, she stays collected.

"It's been a while, the Princess of Gwacheon, " he smiles. His mischievous grin irritates the female."You look gorgeous as always, " he complements. She just narrows her eyes softly and lightly smiles back. She haven't seen him before, well not that she remembers. Yoongi noticed how the male's been gazing the Princess for a good amount of time.

However, he doesn't say a thing. Nari gazes over her husband for a split of second and back to the direction of the male, now standing infront of him. "The crown Prince of Daegu, " he exhales and curves his lips to the side. The Prince observes him suspiciously trying to smell some pungent, only for his focus to be diverted to a figure so familiar to him. Yuna. She smiles faintly at him.

She takes the support of the bamboo, resting  her head, tilting a bit to her side; dig well in the ground which holds the shed of the open tent above his and the Princess's head. Her distant sight blurs in the obscure of Royalties, her racing heart and the longing to be in her lover's arms makes her smile fade, little by little. She doesn't even know if things would remain the same or would shatter her soul into decillion pieces. Her feet cold and numb stands there with quivering lips and, glinting eyes but not with light.

The King of Busan turns towards his left side and slightly nods, the Princess noticed. "Was he signalling someone?" The Princess suspects to herself. Soora stands beside her and hands her a napkin. She accepts it and and wipes her sweaty palms.

"Jeon Jungkook, " catching her attention back to himself, he smiles mischievously and whispers,"It's my name, if you don't know, " audibe enough to the female. Something tickles her earlobe, she scratches it, thinking deeply she nods hinting she heard him clear. She watches him step away. A little bit more. And turns away.

Jungkook walks past few steps, standing right infront of where the King of Gwacheon was seated, besides Kyung and his sons, and speaks, "Kim Hung-seo! You would have accepted my proposal for your daughter's hand in marriage. " he turns towards Yoongi eying him with displeased expressions and a stretched arm points a finger at him," You found him for your such a beautiful daughter?" He takes a brief pause. "Tsk,tsk,tsk..." he nods faking the disbelief.

The King of Daegu, Min Kyung enrages and unsheathes his sword. He draws the blade as near as he could near the young, ignorant man's neck, in attempt to threaten him,"How dare you?! Motherfucker, it seems like you've forgotten, whose land you're standing on!" He growls.

He looks around and finds his men being kept on the edge of sharp blades near their necks and, he too was surrounded by soldiers pointing swords towards him.

"What kind of behaviour is this?" Seokjin shouts while attempting to unsheath his own sword.

"Un-an," the young King tsks and nods in denial. "Move if you want that blade, " he points towards the man holding a sword pointing his back almost piercing his clothes, " through your flesh," he smiles. His front teeth displayed flashing, resembling a rabbit. The grin appears endearing. Ironically, the situation made him seem dangerous with it.

The two rivalries point their swords at each other. Yoongi gets up from his throne and takes his sword holding it tightly surrounding his fingers around it. "Soora, take the Princess in her chambers," he sternly gestures her and Nari, to go.

A hand wraps around his forearm, he looks to the side.

"Be careful..." Nari whispers, still looking at the swords shinning in the mid-daylight. He looks at her for a brief second and heads towards the commotion.

"And you move, if you want to be beheaded, Jeon Jungkook, " the Prince growls gritting his teeth.
The young man chuckles darkly.

"You fools..." he whispers eyeing the man who rested his sword on his shoulder, Yoongi.

In a matter of fact, a group of hawks make a commotion. The commoners run for their lives and peasants crawl to the ground, submitting themselves to the power holder. The site became horrifying, people being cut through the knives and blade. One of the servant inform,"The fire has broke! Everyone, RUN!"

Seokjin pushes the man captivating him and unsheathes his sword out, and charges it towards their rivals. Jungkook, with a swift move brings his man in front of himself, collapsing him with Yoongi. The male pushes through the crowd and disappears in the sheer chaos.

Kyung, Hungseo and Taehyung charges the soldiers and the intruders. Yoongi gets up from the ground and slits couple throats. He looks around to find the Busan's King. He looks around and cuts fleshes of the rivalry army.

A shower of sparks falls on them. The fabric which was above their head burns and the tent collapses; luckily they didn't hurt but it did burn the opponents.

Swoosh ~
Clang!
Clang!

The sparring of swords and cries of hurt, bloodied bodies, was the only at the sight.

How a hall of ceremony was now turned into the wildest war field.

"The intruders are not only the Busan's army but these are different!" Taehyung shouts.
The attires and the fighting skills seemed more wild and untamed of these people. No life, mattered to them. From slaying the men, women to not even sparing the children, they slay whoever came in their way towards the King, Min Kyung.

"Where's Nari?!" Seokjin asked while piercing the fleshes of as many as he could.

"She's-" Yoongi starts but get cut off in mid sentence.

"Fire's broke in the Palace!" One of their soldiers announced, before an axe bursts his chest open from behind. He collapses lifeless on the ground, scarlet blood oozes down, colouring the field, paying his impose with his life to his mother land.

"Yuna..." Yoongi looks around to find any sight of his lover. "What happened to her? Is she safe? Where is she??" He sweats with cold feet overthinking the misfortune that may become his reality. "Please be alive..." He hurriedly walks in every direction of the hall mindlessly slaying the intruders. Skin torn in several places marking the warrior with his accessories, the scars, but, yet nothing really mattered to him.

The Palace is on fire, the hall is bloodied, the armours are clanging. "The Princess would have escaped the Palace, right?" He asks himself, in hopes for her to be safe. He walks further searching for Yuna.

"Yuna! Yuna!" He calls. His throat dries at the sight of the familiar frame, her. Yuna. She's sitting between lapsing dead bodies, covering his ears with her palms and closing her eyes shut. She flinches with every screaming sound and screeching of blades.

He pats her lightly, his eyes soften at her sight but, the poor young lady almost leaps in her spot and was about to scream but the Prince covers her gape before that she could.

"Shush! I'm hear, hmm?" He embraces her. A deep sigh of relief leaves his mouth. Whereas, the woman cries, too terrified to move her numb legs.

Clang!!

The sound of sword clanging echoes behind the two 'beings. Yoongi sprung around and took a hold of his own sword. He doesn't move but watches.

One, two, three-four at the same time, turns around and charges the blade through the stomach of the intruder. Heaving deep breathings, the person exchanges a look. A piercing gaze. Brief, but enough to let them recognise who they were.

_______________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 832 39
Yn- I'm so..sorry, I'm so..sorry jun....jungkook pl...please please do..don't ahhh..hhh..hh it's hur...hurting ahh....hhh please st...stop Jungko...
1.2M 52.6K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
114K 6.4K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
174K 8.8K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...