pre·dic·a·ment

By Amethyst_Obsidian

Taehyung's stunned by the ferocity of his sudden attraction, he's simply lovestruck and... tormented. He's he... More

Warning & Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

SNEAK PEEK

217 9 0
By Amethyst_Obsidian

"I Want You, Jungkook. Tell me to stop now and I will. Tell me you want me too."

"I want you, Taehyung," Jungkook said, "But I don't know what you want out of this."

"I don't know, either, but I know I've felt alone and empty for too long. I think you know how that feels. I think we can make that emptiness go away, for a while, together. We deserve that, don't we?"

"And in the morning?" Jungkook asked, "What then?"

Taehyung knew exactly what Jungkook meant, they were emotionally raw in their own ways.

"I won't think any less of you, Jungkook. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since we kissed last week. I know you felt something then, just as I did. You even said it was what was right for us at the time. And so is this."

~~~

Be the first to read pre·dic·a·ment's first chapter on Feb 10!

One chapter will be posted every week, don't forget to vote and add this to your library!

#predicament #taekook #Taehyung #Jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 33
Jin was afraid of falling into temptation by Jungkook, her mother's boyfriend. Jungkook was afraid of falling into temptation by Jin, his girlfriend'...
5.8K 291 5
Taekook post breakup. same old same old. But poor Minjae :') or Taehyung has left the past behind him, or so he thinks. or Jungkook f'd up and Tae d...
330K 12.6K 70
Taehyung suffers through a gruesome trauma and the only one that can help him is Jungkook, he helps calm him down and stays with him through all of i...
398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.