๐—ฆ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ | KNY

By yasenomi

"๐™€๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿด๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿต๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒ™
๐—ฆ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ
๐—•๐—ข๐—ก๐—จ๐—ฆ

๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™

61.8K 2.6K 4.3K
By yasenomi

Rui deadass almost got killed by muzan and realized no matter what he was just a pawn for that man and was gonna get killed off no matter how big his achievements were or how strong he would be later on.

But rui got his priorities straight 💅🏻. In his mind, the smaller demon, mugi, needs him. She's too clueless even as a demon and besides, rui himself still wants to stick by mugi's side. So he got no plans to die.

Gripping on a piece of fabric that was accidentally ripped off from mugi's kimono, rui looked at the empty night sky, wondering where mugi could be, or atleast mugi's former home, maybe he'll find some clues there.

"You! Where did you get that fabric?!" Yushiro asked as he glared and bared his sharp teeth at rui, his frown deepening when he saw the oh so familiar fabric patterns.

Rui glanced at yushiro boredly, "you know mugi?"

"dID YOU EAT HER?!"

Rui deadpanned and observed yushiro, "....you must be the demon who's with the fugitive tamayo, and why would i eat mugi? I'm looking for her. She's my little sister."

"hAH?! WHATDOYOUMEANBYTHAT?! SHE'S MY LITTLE SIS!"

Rui and yushiro glared at each other before they go like "HMPH!"

"Where is she?" Rui asked.

"I'm searching for her right now."

Surprised, rui looked at him, "she's not at your house?"

"What? No! She's dissapeared for months!"

"Oh yea, she was staying with me."

"fuck you!"

"You're so vulgar, yushiro."

"Shut up."

"Anyways, I'll help you search for mugi as i want to see her as well. But, i also want to make a deal."

Sceptical, yushiro looked at rui. "What kind of deal?"

"I don't want to follow that man anymore. You guys managed to tweak your bodies so his curse is deactivated and only need droplets of human bloods to survive, yes? Turn me into one of you and I'll grant you my help whenever you need." Rui stated.

Yushiro clicked his tongue. "Why would we need y-"

"I'm saying this because i want to stay with mugi, nothing more, nothing less. It's a win win situation, yes? If you guys get attack, you'll get extra help from me. I'm pretty strong myself."

Yushiro sighed as he had an inner debate with himself. What if this was a trick and later on tamayo and him get hurt? But looking at rui, yushiro couldn't detect any lies from him.

"I promise i wouldn't tell that man your whereabouts, and i won't attack that lady." Rui rolled his eyes.

Sighing, yushiro nods. "Fine. But it's her choice if she wants to help you or not later on." This is fine, maybe if rui decide to turn on them, he can still fight him off so tamayo could flee, or both of them quickly find somewhere else to hide.

Rui nods. "Fair enough."

So from that night on, rui made a deal with tamayo and his bond with muzan was cut off, somehow his usual appearance also have changed, he looked back like when he was human.

Blinking while looking at the mirror, rui felt weird because his appearance was back to normal. He also changed his kimono into a darker shade, but still opting to one that has web patterns like his former one.

Walking into the living room, tamayo and yushiro looked at him. "How do you feel?"

"Peachy." Rui said as he grabbed that one 360 view doll. He snorted. "Mugi's doing?" He pointed at the doll.

The other two demons also gave a snort before they nod.

Looking around the room, he saw many random things placed around. Mugi's adventures. He thought.

Sometimes rui let her wonder off on her own when she was still staying with him, but not too far.

Mugi would also often bring him random things from her adventures, sometimes it was human foods, bracelets, new kimonos, she even bring him back a tarantula once.

Looking at the ripped fabric in his hand, rui pursed his lips tightly and tied it at his wrists like a bracelet.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

O

n the other side, obanai has been taken care of by mugi for three days since he still can't even stood up properly and his crow was also injured, resulting someone rescuing them would probably take a longer time.

Mugi has observed tamayo and yushiro many times when they were being doctors to the humans, so she knows her way around a bit.

Mugi almost ate his crow once, making kaburamaru cackle inside his mind as the crow screeched at her and try to fly away only to plop down back to the ground while obanai lectured her not to.

Obanai was also scared shitless when morning came and he didn't find mugi, he thought she was dead by the sun but in fact, mugi took obanai's haori and curled herself up more smaller and into a ball as she hides under there.

He was also surprised when mugi suddenly bites his arm, grabbing his sword, he realized that her fangs didn't even hurt, it just tickles him and she only take a sip of his blood a bit before getting drowsy and slept, curling beside him like a normal kid after being fed.

This is fair. He thought as he let mugi take a bit of his blood. The little demon opted to stay and help him recover anyways, and she doesn't seem to injure any human beings.

She also brings him food sometimes. Once, she gave him a bowl of ramen that she practically stole from a vendor in a village a bit far from where they're staying, so he scolded her not to do that.

She then opted to go hunting for animals. She brought some chicken and fishes that was alive and even grilled it for him. She doesn't give it any seasoning, but who was he to complain? Atleast it was decently grilled.

Mugi also seems to have a fascination with his snake, always poking it or trying to eat it. A few times obanai has put kaburamaru into mugi's hand making the snake panic and he snorts.

I'll kill you in your sleep if you give me to that little demon! Kaburamaru hissed as his grip on obanai gets tighter whenever obanai wanted to pull him off and give him to mugi.

One night, mugi shivered as she felt that something was coming, either for her or obanai, or maybe even both.

Shaking obanai's arm, mugi spoke. "Wake up. Something's coming!"

Jolting awake, obanai can feel something or someone coming as well and he gripped on his sword while also making mugi stick closer to him.

"Stay behind me." Obanai said and stood up shakily.

Instead of staying behind him, mugi decided to just jump in his back and hide under his haori.

"Well that works as well." Obanai sighed. Mugi was not at all heavy, but because he hasn't fully recovered yet, he needs a bit more strength to stablelize himself.

Squinting his eyes, obanai scowled. "What are you doing here, tomioka?"

Giyuu deadpanned, "your crow sends a message that you need help."

"Hm." Obanai sighed. "I do i suppose. But why you?"

Giyuu looked away. "I was the nearest."

"....." the two dudes stared at each other.

"Why is there a demon on your back?" Giyuu asked while making his sword face obanai.

Obanai clicked his tongue, "none of your business."

"It is. I'm a slayer."

"So?"

"This is unlike you. You usually would quickly kill them off."

Obanai rolled his eyes.

"And you miss the last meeting with us."

"Oh I'm sorry." Obanai snarkily remarked while he pointed to his condition. "This is why nobody likes you, tomioka."

".....I'm not disliked by people."

Mugi then decided to show herself, showing her head from obanai's back.
Looking at giyuu curiously, mugi then looked at obanai.

"You can eat tomioka, i don't care."

"..oi." giyuu weakly remarked.

Mugi went down from obanai's back and walked in front of giyuu. "Are you here to help?" She pointed at obanai.

"Yes."

"Okay." Mugi sadly looked down on the ground before she hugged obanai and went on her separate way from them. "Bye bye." She waved her hands at them.

Giyuu only blankly stared at her and waved his hands back. When mugi turned her back on them, giyuu was ready to attack.

Obanai puts his sword near giyuu's neck. "Don't lay your nasty sword on her, tomioka."

Giyuu frowned, and because obanai was still in a weak state, he took chance of that and pushed him away, making obanai fell down and some of his wounds re-open, making him hiss in pain.

Giyuu runs to mugi and knocked her unconscious.

"you're gonna need to explain a lot of things later, obanai."

"I know." Obanai hissed. "Now get us out of here."

Mugi was curled up in giyuu's hold as she was passed out forcedly. The serpent hashira himself looked at her worriedly, forgetting that she's a demon and should be fine. He was so gonna bully giyuu after he recovers, for knocking out mugi and for pushing him down to the ground earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.5K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
771K 17.3K 63
ั•ะฝฮนp yoฯ…rั•elveั• ั‚o ั‚ะฝeั•e ะฒoyั• ั‚o yoฯ…r ะฝearั‚ั• conั‚enั‚ั•.
124 6 10
/ (๐š”ษ”ษช) / ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. (๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—) ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šž๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š˜๐š› ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๏ฟฝ...
146 2 4
๐ป๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ /ษ›ห/ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐’œ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‰๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๏ฟฝ...