Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

~ 71 ~

3.1K 247 44
By Sunshine_writes_27

This chapter is dedicated to BIJOYETA, Rsuwathi & manasanaga. Thank you for showering your love on my books and supporting me.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Maya's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked them to adjust to the light. I looked around and realised that I had slept in Aashi's room. I slowly sat on the bed and lost myself in my world.

He didn't even come to meet me. Let it be. It's not my fault. He was the one who shouted at me unnecessarily and didn't even give me a chance to speak.

"Little man, remember we are angry at your nanna. Don't try to make me melt easily; understand," I said, caressing my little bump.

Just then, Aashi entered the room. She was sweating badly. She must be coming back from the gym.

"Good morning, boyfriend," she greeted me.

"Good morning." I greeted her back and got off the bed.

I totally forgot that I didn't have my clothes here. So, I didn't have any other option other than going to our room. Huff!

"Bhaiyya left for the office," she said, as if reading my thoughts.

He left, just like that. What happened to him? Is he still mad at me?

Shrugging off my thoughts, I moved to our room. I unlocked the door and moved towards our bed. Picking up his pillow and hugging it, I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of his cologne. A few tears left my eyes, unknowingly.

I curled up in a ball, hugging my knees close to my chest, and burst into tears. Couldn't he just come and talk to me? I closed my eyes and hugged his pillow close to my heart when I felt someone caressing my head.

"Don't cry, Ammu; it's not good for you and the baby. Baby will also feel sad as you are crying," I heard Attayya telling me.

But I couldn't help it. I turned around, hugged her stomach, and burst into tears.

"Shh, Ammu, please stop crying, Kanna," she said, caressing my head.

"I hate your son, Attayya. He yelled at me and made me cry," I said, sniffing.

"Your Attayya slapped him already for shouting at her DIL," I heard Mavayya say.

I sat on the bed with a jerk, listening to him.

"Attayya, did you really slap him?" I asked, looking at her.

"Haa, so what? He yelled at you without knowing the truth. That's why I slapped him. At least then his brain would work. I saw everything on the CCTV," said Attayya.

"Okay, now go and freshen up. Everyone is waiting for you at the dining table," said Mavayya.

I nodded my head and moved to the washroom to freshen up. I came out after doing my morning chores and having a hot, soothing shower.

I picked up some comfy clothes and braided my hair. I put my mobile on charge and moved downstairs.

I greeted everyone and sat down on my place. They greeted me back, and we had our breakfast silently.

After breakfast, everyone left for their respective offices. I moved to our room and took my medicines. I sat on my bed, opened my MacBook, and started doing my work.

**********************

Soon, the day passed in a jiffy. He didn't even message me. How rude?

It's around 10 o'clock in the night, and this boy didn't come back till now. Everyone retired to their respective rooms after having their dinner.

I am sitting in the living room waiting for him while reading a book. I leaned my head back and dozed off with the book on my chest. I opened my eyes as I heard the doorbell. I moved towards the door and unlocked it. I saw Avi's personal bodyguard handling a drunk Avi. I thanked him and dragged Avi with me, with lots of difficulty.

I made him lie on the bed and removed his coat and shoes.

"Did you have your dinner?" I asked him sternly.

He shook his head negatively, making a cute pout.

"You sit here calmly; I'll go and bring food for you", I told him, to which he bobbed his head cutely.

I was about to go when he held my hand. I turned around and looked at him, raising my eyebrows.

He held the hem of my t-shirt and followed me like a lost puppy. He hopped on the kitchen counter while I fed him. I'm trying hard to control my laughter, as he was making cute faces.

I put the dirty dishes in the sink, washed my hands, and cleaned his mouth. While he was playing with the spoon and fork.

I glared at him for making sounds. What if someone wakes up? They are already angry with him; if they see him like this now, then their anger will double.

He grabbed my hand and said, "I want mua, mua here," pointing at his forehead.

"Aww, why does he have to be so cute? Control, Mayu; you are angry at him. So, maintain that stern face of yours," I thought in my mind.

"I'm sorry, Bunny!" Avi said, holding his ears.

"Avi, it's getting late; come on, we will sleep," I told him with a poker face.

"No, first look at me," he said, stomping his feet like a stubborn kid.

"Argh, this boy is making it difficult for me," I thought in my mind.

I turned around and said, "Fine, do whatever you want. I'm leaving."

"Wait, Bunny. I'll also come with you," said Avi.

He again held the hem of my t-shirt and followed me silently. I giggled mentally, looking at his cute antics. It's not everyday you get to see these cute antics of your husband.

I locked our room door and moved to the closet to grab his nightwear.

"Go and change your dress," I told him, handing him his nightwear.

"Bunny, you make me change, please," he said, coming close to me.

I looked at him wide-eyed, listening to his stupid wish.

"What the hell does he think of himself? Wait until tomorrow, Mr. Avinav Krishna. I'll show you the power of Mrs. Avinav Krishna," I thought to myself.

"If you want to change, then change it yourself. Goodnight, I'm getting sleep." Saying that, I lied down on my side of the bed and covered myself with the quilt.

After some time, I felt his hands encircling my waist.

He pulled me close to him, kissed my forehead, and mumbled, "Goodnight, Bunny."

I turned towards him and saw him sleeping peacefully. This boy didn't change his clothes. I sighed, sat on the bed, carefully removed his shirt without disturbing his sleep, and threw it on the sofa. I lied down beside him and snuggled into him. I missed his warm embrace and his body against mine.

**********************

Avi's POV:

I opened my eyes and sat on the bed, holding my head. Damn, I feel like someone is banging my head with a hammer. I looked around and found the other side of the bed empty. I sighed.

I got off the bed and moved to the bathroom to take a hot shower to calm my nerves.

I stood under the shower while my thoughts drifted to the happenings of the last day.

I shouldn't have shouted at her. I know it's my mistake, and I have realised it lately.

Flashback:

"Damn, how could this happen?" I said, banging my hand on my table.

Actually, there is an important meeting in the afternoon. And now we have learned that our designs have been stolen by our rivals. Though we have a backup, I'm thinking about that black sheep who leaked our designs.

I looked at my PA, who was quivering while looking at me.

"Shyam, I want all our design team members who are working on the new project in the meeting room within ten minutes. I'm warning you ahead; I don't want any delays," I said sternly, looking at him.

"Alright, sir," he said, and walked out of my cabin.

I sat in my cabin, thinking about that man who backstabbed us. Our team has been working hard for this deal for the past two months. Now, they will definitely be disheartened to know that their two months of hard work went in vain just because of one person.

I sighed and moved to the meeting room after ten minutes. I saw the whole design team sitting in their places, and their mobiles were on the table. Whenever a meeting goes on, I will ask them to place their mobiles on the table so that they can pay attention to the meeting.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you have understood the problem. So now all we have to do is present our new designs to them. I've already mailed Mr. Bhatt our new designs, so in the evening we have to give him a detailed explanation of those designs," I told them.

I gestured to Shyam to start the presentation, and I sat down in my chair. But my whole concentration was on the team. Definitely, it's one of them who has leaked the information.

"Sir, Miss Vandana will proceed further," said Shyam.

With that, she continued the presentation. Hmm, she is explaining everything in detail, but she is making some mistakes in between.

Shyam pointed out her mistakes and told her to correct them.

"Sir, can I go and bring my laptop?" She asked me, to which I nodded my head.

After the completion of the presentation, we sat there discussing the corrections when Vandana came inside, crying, and behind her our manager came.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Sir, Maya madam asked me to fire Miss Vandana," the manager said, looking at me.

"For what?" I asked sternly.

But that girl kept on crying without saying anything, making me irritated. I looked at the manager, and he said that he didn't know what happened. Oh God! I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Where is Maya?" I asked the manager.

He shivered, looking at me, and said, "In the madam's cabin," while stammering.

"Shyam, I'll just come in a minute; handle everything until then," I told him and walked out of the meeting room.

---------------------------------------

And you know what happened after that, right?

I was already annoyed about that issue, so I got more frustrated due to that and yelled at her. Nandu, for the first time, raised his voice at me.

I left mom's cabin immediately as Shyam told me that we were getting late as we had to leave for Mr. Bhatt's office. Finally, we got the deal, and my rival's face was worth watching.

By the time I solved all the mess, caught hold of that man, and came back home, I totally forgot about what happened in the office.

Flashback:

As soon as I entered the home, I was rewarded with a strong punch in the stomach. God, this boy's punches didn't change even a bit.

"Why the hell did you punch me, idiot?" I asked Arjun, who was busy glaring at me.

"How dare you yell at my sisters and make them cry?" He said.

That's when I remembered that I shouted at Bunny and Siri in the office.

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath.

I looked around and saw everyone glaring at me. I gave them a nervous smile.

Arjun was about to punch me again when Bunny dragged him from there.

I was about to follow them when Amma stopped me and slapped me.

She glared at me and sternly said, "Is that how you behave with your wife, Avinav? Is that what I taught you?"

"Amma, I know; I shouldn't have shouted at her like that."

Before I could speak more, she cut me off and said, "That girl insulted Maya. She said that Ammu doesn't match your standards and also said that she has trapped you. She said many mean words, and that's why Maya got angry and told the manager to fire her. I and your father have told you many times to control your anger, haven't we? And you listened to that girl's explanation but didn't even try to know what happened exactly and didn't even give Ammu a chance to explain herself."

I looked down. Damn it, I guess I have messed up badly.

"Now go and freshen up and come for dinner," said Amma.

I silently moved to our room and found it empty. I sighed and moved to take a shower.

I came down and saw everyone waiting for me on the dining table, except for Bunny.

"She already had her dinner and is in Aashi's room," Diya said, as if reading my thoughts.

I nodded my head, listening to her, and sat there playing with my food.

"Stop playing with the food and eat properly," Nanna said sternly.

But I didn't have the mood to eat it. After having my dinner, I waited for her in our room.

After a while, I knocked on Aashi's door. Aashi opened the door and said she was sleeping. I moved inside, pecked her head, and moved out, wishing Aashi "good night."

The next morning, I left for the office quickly as I had a meeting. Mr. Bhatt called me and invited me to the party, as we had signed the deal.

I told Shyam to get me yesterday's CCTV footage. My blood boiled while listening to her. I told him to call Vandana to my cabin.

"Shekar sir has already fired her, sir," Shyam informed me.

I muttered, "Okay."

With that, I got busy with my work. In the evening, I left for the party, though I was not in a good mood.

Looking at the couples at the party, I started missing my Bunny badly.

I began guzzling vodka shots one after the other, thinking about my behaviour.

-----------------------------------

I stepped out of the closet and saw Bunny sitting on the bed.

"Here, have this," she said, handing me lemonade and an aspirin.

I gulped down the tablet and drank the lemonade. I didn't understand how to start the talk.

I was thinking of how to talk to her when I saw her packing her clothes in a bag.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"To my maternal home," she said, without looking at me.

I looked at her, shocked, and asked, "Why?"

"Why means? I wanted to go; that's it," she said.

I sat on the bed and snatched the clothes from her and asked, "Are you really going?"

"Yes, do you have any problems?" She asked me.

"No. But won't you miss me?" I asked her, taking her hand in mine.

She took her hand back and said, "No."

"Bunny, I'm sorry," I said, looking into her eyes.

She said, "Don't talk with me."

"I'm really sorry, Bunny. I know I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean you'll leave like that," I told her.

"Who told you that I'm leaving because of what happened in the office? I'm going there because I am missing my parents," she said, packing her clothes.

I sighed and helped her with the packing. From the time we got married, she never went to her house. And I know how much she misses them, though she doesn't voice it out.

I pulled her into my lap, kissed her forehead, and said, "I love you, Bunny."

She stayed mum, but sat silently without protesting.

A few tears rolled down our cheeks.

"Gosh, I'll miss them badly," I thought and sighed.

Hi guys!!

Hope you guys have like the update.

Keep smiling and take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 18.8K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
388K 16.1K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
122K 9.1K 59
A Fanfiction on our favorite Kaira . A compromise Marraige portrayed on our beloved kaira So many mysteries inside the story Every person is diffe...
2.6M 115K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...