Arcane

By yuktice

Halcyon, a girl with small size and a big mouth when interrupts a mafia member in a dark alley, is ready to f... More

Arcane
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Changes
17
18

9

339 9 14
By yuktice

*Stare*

*Glare*

"Okay, untie me leeches"

Everyone present in the room stares at me as if I'm alien.

"What the hell is wrong with y'all and why am I here? "

"We want your help" Aylo said leaving no room for more questions now.

"Such a unique and friendly way to ask help from someone. I must say I'm impressed by the way you treat me" I said sweetly while smiling at them looking at the chair and lace I'm tied up.

The audacity-

Soon after that they told me what they want and what their plan is when I decided to help them.

By the way i don't help anyone but I couldn't deny when I'm gonna be paid handsomely.

"So now you're here for next fifteen days right? " Easton asked happily.

"Yup, thank you" I said as Rhett untied me.

I kissed his cheek and ran towards Easton to hug him.

"I missed ya" I said engulfing him in a bear hug and i wasn't lying, I actually missed him.

He reciprocated my hug with a big smile while wrapping his arm around my neck.

That sounded kinky

Shut up you dirty lil freak

'Why are you like this? '

Idk miss

--------------------------------------------------------------

After sometime their boss left and now we all are sitting on the couches waiting for their boss to arrive so that we could discuss.

They wanted me to help them cause their boss isn't trusting anyone except his friends. I got to know that the 'Unknown'
fella killed 8 people one day just because he felt like it.

The trust issues I gave him are just impressive.

There's no difference between me and life. We both give trust issues for free.

'Whawh' I thought loudly but guess what unconsciously I said it loudly too.

Everyone except Fain looked at me with ' Are you dead or what? ' look while Easton gave me '  I'm not surprised' look.

"Okay I'm getting bored bitches entertain me" Easton said grumpily.

"Let's play truth and dare"

"Owtay" I blurted.

No I said right. Okay sounds too awkward for me so I always use Otay.
I blurt it out like ow - tay. Sounds lame but won't change the fact im lame too. By that I just remembered that I'm forgetting something. Now what am I not aware of, is that-

"Why the fuck is your hood moving? "

Oh, I just remembered what I forgot.

"Ayo bitches lemme introduce you to Hank"

"Oh is that a fucking rat" Felin said.

And at that moment he knew

He fucked up.

Hank was now on his face scratching the shit outta him.

He jumps back on me hiding inside my hood again.

"Woah that was a good show, can you call that lil guy again" Easton said while jumping.

"You have to call him that "

"Rat? "

* Smirk *

Now Hank jumped on him and I think he found Easton's hair soft cause he is sitting on top of Easton's head now.

Such a baddie

Okay let's play. Easton and Felin were sitting beside me. Aylo and Rhett in front of me while Zach and Fain sat near the other sides.

Felin flipped the bottle as we all waited for the bottle to stop. And it faced Rhett.

"Okay Rhett, Truth or Dare? "

"Dare"

"Say 'that' word "

"What word? "

"The one that starts with R ends with T and the middle alphabet is A" I said while smirking devilishly.

"Why would you do that to me? " He said grumpily while Easton who was scowling till now started grinning.

"Rat"

Poor him

This time Hank didn't jump. I mean why would he? He's a hamster not a fucking monkey. He slowly slowly made his way towards Rhett scratched him. Moved on his head for a while and then sat there.

Rhett spinned the bottle this time and it faced Erin. He groaned out loudly as Aylo looked at him with a creepy smile.

"Now, now. Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Is your mother a cougar? "

"......"

Soon after that Erin was found running after Aylo who was running for his life because his friend was chasing him with a gun.

After sometime they both came back as Aylo rubbed his bruised face. He spinned the bottle and this time it faced me.

"Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"How can we trust you? I mean as now you're on our team for some days tell me why should we trust you? " Erin asked curiously.

"If anything happened to you I won't get paid which is the last fucking thing I'd want and secondly if I did it your people will kill me and I don't think I'll be able to survive a whole fucking loads of guns and knives" I said and shrugged.

Next I spinned the bottle and it faced Fain. He looked at the bottle with a murderous look.

"Okay so truth or dare? "

"Dare"

Yes, mothertrucker he gave a look which literally said speak carefully or I'll slit your throat.

"Hug Halcyon" Easton said and I looked at him in confusion.

"Why would you say that?"

"He hasn't hugged anyone in his whole life" Easton said with a smile as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yup"

"Get up fella, how are you even alive" I said and he grumpily got up.

I decided to give him halcyon special hug.

This fella right here deserves one.

I moved towards him, circled my arms around him my face buried on his waist squeezing the life outta him.

He stiffened under my touch and didn't move even a little bit. I pulled away looking at him.

"You, yes you. I'm not hugging a statue okay react a bit" He chose to ignore me so I chose to ignore him and hug him a bit tighter this time.

I peeked through my eye lashes looking at Fain who's jaw was clenched as he glared at the door.

Suddenly I felt an arm touching my shoulder as a smile made it's way on my face.

We pulled apart as I gave him a small smile and pat. He reciprocated it not with a small smile but with a small pat and -

The next moment I was on the floor.

Ouch

I got up clutching my back which was probably broken by now as I waited for someone to help me but nobody did. A shot of pain ran down my spine as I fell because of it and instead of a helping hand I heard snickering.

Suddenly Rhett came in front of me as I looked through my oversized hoodie while I forwarded my hand covered with sleeves. He helped me up but laughed.

Hmph. Fuck everybody

A loud bang was heard as we saw Mr-
I'm still not aware of his name!?

Fwahk

I guess he wasn't aware the door was open and slammed it. As he entered I stared at his sharp jawline and the tattoo that covered his half arm.

Swoon

He was walking towards us wearing a black shirt. The sleeves of the shirt were rolled up giving me a perfect view of his veiny arms. The shirt was hugging his well defined chest and the muscles-

Someone interrupted my thoughts as I felt someone closing my mouth

I'm not embarrassed, not at all

Okay maybe a lil bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 7.1K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
721K 18.5K 46
Verena Amaryllis runs away from a marriage proposal and travels to a different state. However, not a day later, she ends up in the wrong place at the...
1.9M 48.3K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
77.5K 2K 36
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...