Piece of me - Vmin (Mpreg)

Від Loraslk

All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for... Більше

Author Note
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
Addendum
UGHHH

50

1.2K 82 13
Від Loraslk

~

"I almost forgot what it felt like to not be carrying the weight of a baby."

Jimin

~

Jimin's POV

Tuesday, week 38 of Jimin's pregnancy, 3:48am.

Both Taehyung and I have stopped working now because time is getting a lot closer to the time our baby will be born.

I stood in loose pajama bottoms while looking over my appearance in the mirror.

My stomach was massive, I had stares from so much of the general public whenever I went to the supermarket recently.

My chest has become more limp now, my pecs sort of feel looser and soft.

The dim bathroom light hung above my head as my hands held onto the white sink cabinet.

While filling a glass up with water I took deep breaths in and out.

My own body is finding it a bit harder to breathe now.

I feel as though I'm breathing for my life and for my baby's.

I drank the cool water, letting it slide down my throat before taking deep breaths again.

My head hung low while I sighed.

Recently it's been getting harder to sleep.

I think it's just that my body is becoming conscious that my labour is going to be happening.

Hayoon and Jungkook's baby was born yesterday morning at 5:39am.

However they have claimed that they don't want Taehyung and I to see their baby girl yet because of hygiene which I do understand because I have been vomiting a lot.

They decided to name their child Bora after the colour purple because we all found the name cute and the colour to us just represents us coming together.

I felt something warm run over my back before draping over my chest.

I looked up in the mirror seeing Taehyung press his bare stomach against my back as he hung his head over my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked me softly, his voice deep and low from just waking.

"Yeah, you should go back to sleep." I replied while drinking some more water.

"Don't brush me off, I care about you so I'm going to stay." Taehyung whined before yawning.

"Tae, you are obviously tired and I'm not brushing you off, just I care about your sleep." I snapped.

"Damn you are a hot head sometimes." Taehyung scoffed.

"I'm not a hot head, I'm just tired and pregnant which is making me an emotional wreck." I grumbled.

"I don't mean it in a bad way, just you are definitely my main support so I need you to be healthy, resting and eating well." I hummed while Taehyung let one of his large hands run over my bare arm.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung questioned.

"No." I responded.

"Does something hurt?" He whispered, letting one of his hands wrap around my upper chest, his other hand landing on my stomach.

"No, I just feel restless and my stomach feels heavy." I whined while pouting, looking at my reflection and Taehyung in the mirror.

Taehyung placed his hands under my stomach before cupping below my stomach.

He gently lifted my stomach as I rested my body against his.

I took a deep breath as I felt the weight of our baby being removed while Taehyung held the weight.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung coed in my ear.

"Yeah." I mumbled while letting my head lie back against Taehyung's shoulder.

"I almost forgot what it felt like to not be carrying the weight of a baby." I muttered while shutting his eyes.

Taehyung's warm breath tickled my cheek before he pecked it, his thin lips feeling soft against my cheek.

"Ready for me to let go?" Taehyung asked.

I slowly nodded while opening my eyes.

I looked down at my stomach as Taehyung pulled his hands away slowly, allowing the weight of our baby to be felt again by me.

I could feel the pull towards the ground as Taehyung rubbed my tummy with his right hand, his left hand perching on my left hip.

"You are so strong." Taehyung coed to me, allowing my cheeks to heat up as he raised his hand off of my stomach, placing it on my left cheek to push my head towards the right.

I smiled against his lips as he passionately kissed me, placing both his hands on either side of my hips.

He pulled away, letting me catch my breath as we stayed close, letting our foreheads touch before he moved away.

Taehyung swung his arm forward, lightly slapping my left butt cheek before speaking, "Come back to bed with me, you need to rest." He hummed.

I watched him in the mirror turn around, heading out of the bathroom.

I drank down the water that was in the glass cup, putting it down before heading for the bathroom door.

I flicked off the light switch, heading my way towards the bed in our bedroom.

I sat down carefully before lying down on my side facing Taehyung.

Our faces were close to one another as he raised his hand in the darkness to brush some of my dark hair away from my eyes.

"Baby." I hummed after seeing his eyes flutter closed.

"Baby." Taehyung coed back tiredly while leaving his eyes closed.

"I'm nervous." I mumbled softly.

Taehyung's eyes opened this time as he examined my face.

"Nervous about what?" Taehyung asked me while pulling me closer so our stomachs touched.

"Labour." I whispered as Taehyung let his arm fall by rib.

"Don't be, you will be cut in half almost and will be under drugs, you won't feel a thing and if you're sore after then you can take some more drugs until you are used to it." Taehyung stated.

"Yeah but as we get closer to the due date, I'm just nervous about even being put out," I started.

"I mean, what if I wake up and something bad's happened to our baby? What if I wake up during the procedure?" I gasped while covering my mouth with my hands.

"Nothing is going to happen to our baby, last time it was healthy and you haven't experienced anything abnormal so we should be fine. And if you wake up during the procedure they will just put you back under again." Taehyung stated.

I nodded while cupping my own face with one of my hands.

"I will be with you the entire time, do you feel safe with me?" Taehyung asked me.

"Of course I do." I replied while making eye contact with Taehyung in the pitch dark.

"Then you have nothing to be worried about. Now rest." Taehyung demanded while closing his own eyes.

After a few seconds of silence I spoke again, "Baby." I hummed.

"Babe." Taehyung whined while opening his eyes.

"Yah, don't be grumpy, just one more thing." I started.

"One more thing and then we sleep?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yes," I replied with a nod.

"Okay speak." Taehyung cut in.

"Are we still thinking about naming our baby boy what we have in mind?" I asked softly.

A smile spread on Taehyung's lips calming me about asking him.

"Yes. I love the name. It feels right so unless we change it before or after birth, I'm happy to stick with it because you are so set on the name." Taehyung hummed.

I grinned, leaning my head forward to kiss his thin lips.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I rested my head back in my hand, my dreamy brown eyes closing softly.

"Goodnight baby." Taehyung whispered.

Naming a piece of me isn't an easy choice, but I think we have so far made the right decision... Only 2 weeks to go until I get to see my baby boy... A born blessing... How lucky I am to have made it this far with my baby inside of me, and my boyfriend beside me, my ex nowhere within reach... At least that's what I think...

AU - Oop- Foreshadowing... Also hehe, yal don't know the name, what name yal wanting? The end is in sight yal! Bora is such a cute name, I swear there's gonna be so many Bora's in the future because of BTS lmao. Anyways what are you guys thinking?

Also if you enjoyed, totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries!

That's all for now... Stay warm, safe and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeeeee :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

295K 10.1K 65
Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he's a scholar and also his part time job...
769K 31.1K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
989K 40K 147
Everything seems to be going well.. as the boys continue to win hearts and make history.. And truly nothing would have changed until that one day.. J...
591K 27.6K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...