𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπŽπ‘πŒ Β» JINSOUL

By SOULIFICATION

π“„Ή ΰ£ͺ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ 𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπŽπ‘πŒ || ❝ why the fuck are you in my dorm? ❞ in which kim y/n deals with her new do... More

intro / infos
one
two
three
four
five
six
eleven
seven
twelve
eight
thirteen
fourteen
ten
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

nine

1K 70 7
By SOULIFICATION

author's

jinsoul went downstairs to take her breakfast as she's about to spend her day-off. she rubbed her eyes sloppily and she yawned tiredly.

her eyes tried its best to open up when she heard voices that are having a conversation. she couldn't comprehend them well but she's sure it is a guy and y/n.

when she reached the kitchen, she finally saw y/n giggling with a boy who is a stranger for her.

y/n's

byungchan-oppa stopped by my- oh no, OUR dorm to bring me my favorite snacks. he's like a big brother to me, at least. i mean, he's cute but he's not my type. our friendship started because he's my brother's friend.

i let him come in as he did. basically him, he's funny, as fuck, maybe because oppa is an idiot. his stupidity never fails on making me laugh.

i mean, why the fuck is he licking the chocolate coat on a kitkat bar and then putting it back to the packet? that's gross.

"you're disgusting." i haven't stopped my self from punching his arm.

"why? i'm saving these wafers for later though, you know? when i get hungry. it's not being disgusting, it's being practical." that is when i lost it and i bursted into laughing non-stop.

soon after, we saw jinsoul, going to the kitchen to get her breakfast i guess.

"oh? is that your new dormmate? hi!" this little bitch beside me asked then he bubbly greeted jinsoul.

i was kind of shocked when jinsoul completely ignored him. she obviously heard byungchan-oppa because the kitchen is not too far, nor she's wearing some earphones or plugs.

"she's rude."

she then went back upstairs without a word.

"that dormmate of yours is so cold." he pouted, in a very ugly way.

"speaking of cold." he paused a little, "SHIT THE ICE CREAM MELTED."

"stupid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
509K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...