Izuku The Water Dragon Hero (...

By NezutheRatGod

As Tobirama closed his eyes ready to finally rest in the after life with his family, he was instead brought b... More

Chapter 1. Reincarnation
Chapter 2. Ninja Tools
Chapter 3. The First Student
Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu
Chapter 5. Assassin
Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant
Christmas Special
Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero
Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid
Chapter 9. Panic And Summons
Chapter 11. Aftermath
Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage
Chapter 13. Healing
Chapter 14. Tobirama Vs The Top Ten
Chapter 15. Tobirama Vs All Might
Chapter 16. The Date
Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu
Chapter 18. Jealousy
Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss
Chapter 20. Revenge
Chapter 21. Changing Tides
Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 24. Tobirama's Declaration
Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans
Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna
Chapter 27. The Dark King Falls
Chapter 28. War Begins

Chapter 10. USJ

11.7K 271 117
By NezutheRatGod

1 hour after made his statement to the whole world the Anbu released all the information they collected from the Hero Association.

After the news was let out, riots started to take place and people were panicking and mobs started to form siding with the Anbu and the Hokage.

Police and heroes were desperately trying to regain order over Japan but a massive amount of people weren't listening to them. In some areas entire towns over threw the government and swore allegiance to the Hokage.

Anbu have become even bigger and can sometimes be seen running around from rooftops protecting people from the shadows.

Some people have even been demanding that the Anbu be part of the government to help make sure no one gets to powerful. Or to make sure something like what the hero association has been doing never happens again.

The whole world watched in shock at what the hero association in Japan did to it's people and lots of countries started to look into. Their hero associations in their own country to see if they did things similar to this.

There were even whispers from some countries about inviting Anbu to their own country and to help crack down on corruption and villains.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(3 weeks later)

Tobirama was sitting in his office doing some paperwork on expanding his base and making two new bases in Japan. One in Kyushu and the other in Hokkaido.

"Hokage-sama" said a Anbu kneeling down in front of him "we have been looking into the Yakuza like you've ordered".

"Proceed with the report" said Tobirama putting his paperwork down to look at the Anbu.

"Hai, it appears the Hero Association has been funding them and helping cover up there crimes in exchange for quirk erasing bullets. They were planning to use them on any heroes that went out of line and to keep them in control.

From the information Lion required from the hero Association servers, they were planning to use them on the top ten and replace them. With their own Heroes that are only loyal to them.

The quirk erasing bullets from what we heard are extracted from someone unwillingly and apparently the leader named Overhaul. Kills the person to harvest all the blood and anything else of value then reconstructs the person back to life".

Tobirama leaned back into his chair in thought about this and nodded his head in understanding.

"Have team wolf and viper watch the Yakuza and keep me informed on any movements they are making and find all their bases" said Tobirama.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said the Anbu before he body flickered away.

"The league of villains, Yakuza, and Meta Liberation Army. They are my 3 biggest threats as of now along with any corrupt heroes and government officials out in the world" thought Tobirama.

Tobirama stood up and left the room to go and get some food from the cafeteria and as he walked he looked around his base. It was even bigger than before almost twice it's original size and had even Anbu and Anbu in training running around.

"Hokage-sama" said some of the Anbu as they bowed to him as he walked passed them nodding to them showing he heard them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elsewhere in the city was a squad of Anbu going on patrol when a knife flew at one of them but the Anbu caught it with ease.

"So your the so called Anbu" said a figure walking to them.

The Anbu looked and saw muscular man who walks with a distinct hunch, and has a flat, somewhat-triangular face without a nose. He has rather long, black hair in a messy fashion; it would drape over his face if not for his headband and mask, and small eyes with tiny red irises. He sports a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons. The torso is sleeveless, so he instead wraps his arms in yellow bandages, all the way from just below his shoulders to his wrists. He also wears long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees are protected with metal pads, the costume completed by black boots with steel armor. He wore a blood-red scarf and matching headband, as well as the tattered cloth he wears around his face as a mask.

This man was Stain the hero killer.

"I've come to see if your leader is truly worthy or if he's nothing but a fake hero like all those others out there" said Stain.

What he didn't know was that he indirectly insulted their leader.

And there's one thing you never do to Anbu, that was insult their Hokage.

The 4 Anbu pulled out there Wakazashi's or Kunai and got ready to teach this man a lesson he'd never forget.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama was silently eating his food while watching his new recruits train. One stood out to him the most, it was a was a 18 year old man with messy purple hair and purple eyes and looked as if he hasn't slept in a week.

This person was named Hitoshi Shinso and he joined them right before he entered the general studies of UA. He offered to be Tobirama's spy in UA and do his best to get whatever information that might be of value to him.

"Are you alright Tobirama?" Said Kaina sitting next to him with a bento box in her hand.

"Yes just thinking about something is all" he said as he took another bite of his fish.

Kaina nodded her head and started to eat her own lunch in relative silence.

She much enjoyed these moments with him, just sitting in silence not doing anything of importance.

She was about to ask him something when a Anbu landed in front of him "forgive me Hokage-sama but I have urgent news".

"Report" said Tobirama.

"It appears the USJ is under attack and they are completely cut off with no signs of being able to escape" said the Anbu.

"Prepare 4 squads, I'm going there to rescue those students" said Tobirama as he stood up and left to get his battle armor.

"HAI!" Yelled the Anbu disappearing.

Kaina sighed but ran off to get her gear as well to help him out.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aizawa laid on the ground defeated, most of his bones were broken and he was bleeding profusely, he was barely able to stay conscious from the pain.

He looked over and saw that light blue haired man named Shigaraki charge at his students and activated his quirk preventing him. From killing them.

"Your pretty cool Erasure Head" said Shigaraki grinning "Nomu kill him".

The Nomu was about to crush Aizawa's head when a kunai flew past it's arm and Tobirama appeared and pumped a massive amount of chakra. Into his leg and kicked the Nomu away almost tearing it's head off its body from the force of the kick.

"Anbu protect the students and take down any villains that get in your way" said Tobirama glaring at Shigaraki.

16 figures could be seen dashing off in different directions of the USJ to do as ordered.

"Aizawa your safe now, you can rest" said Tobirama "Ox heal his wounds and any students that were injured".

An ox masked Anbu landed next to Aizawa and gently picked him up before he body flickered to the top of stairs where some of the students were.

He placed him down and his hands glowed green and he started to heal his wounds.

"Your one of those Anbu terrorists that are causing chaos in our country!" Said a student named Iida.

Ox just ignored him and continued to heal Aizawa.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So your the one that's been causing so much chaos and changing everything and making it harder for me to get minions to help" said Shigaraki.

"Tomura Shigaraki secret successor to All for one, you have a decay quirk that turns anything to dust when you place all five of. Your fingers down on it" said Tobirama shocking him.

"H-how do you know that!?".

"It's quite simple really since you didn't take into affect that any information stored on computers can be hacked if your good enough".

"NOMU KILL HIM!!!".

The Nomu charged at Tobirama and tried to punch him but he simply blocked his attack by raising his arm.

"My brother and Madara could hit harder than that" thought Tobirama "your gonna have to try harder".

He was answered by the Nomu swinging his arm even faster but Tobirama dodged it by jumping backwards and doing some hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu" said Tobirama as a massive dragon made of water came from the lake behind him and the students he was guarding. The dragon was easily over 50 feet tall and towered over everyone. It then charged downwards slamming into the Nomu blowing it back and slamming the Nomu around like a chew toy.

The Nomu landed on the ground and all it's wounds quickly healed and charged back at him.

"Earth Style: Rock wall" said Tobirama as he created a wall from the ground and quickly threw some explosive notes on the ground behind it.

The Nomu charged right through it and was met by the full explosion and simply shrugged it off.

"It seems blunt force and concussive force don't do much to it... It must have some type of shock absorption or nullification. In that case I'll have to try something else" thought Tobirama dodging some punches from it.

All around the USJ the students were being picked up by the Anbu and taken to the top of the stairs where they saw one healing their teacher. They then looked down at the bottom and saw the Hokage fighting the Nomu and easily holding his grown to him.

One student how ever was pissed because he recognized who he was because of his video he posted.

"Stupid fucking Deku..." Said Katsuki seething in rage at the fact that Izuku was trying to show off Infront of him.

"Baku-bro who are you talking about?" Whispered Kirishima.

"That damn fucking Deku down there fighting that freak" said Katsuki "he thinks he can be a hero when he's nothing more than a terrorist!".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama jumped away from the Nomu analyzing how it fought and healed and noticed that it was slowly getting weaker after each. Chakra enhanced punch and he realized the Nomu had shock absorption.

"Alright Nomu it's time I ended this" said Tobirama jumping back and flaring his chakra.

The entire USJ shook and cracked when he flared his chakra and started to go through over 50 hand signs as he did it.

"Water Style: Water Hydra Jutsu" said Tobirama. The air became dry and all grass and plant life withered away as all the water in them was pulled out. The water in the lake started to toss and turn and lowered 2 whole inches as behind him all the water collected together. It all combined and made a massive 9 headed hydra with some of it's heads reaching the top of the dome.

All the surviving villains in the USJ saw this and some fell on the ground while others bowed their heads to the ground begging for forgiveness.

The students were in complete shock and awe from this right here and just by looking at it and how unfazed Tobirama looked. Could tell he was still holding back and could've easily made it even stronger.

The Anbu looked at their Hokage in awe and reverence and Kaina was in the same boat but was kinda turned on from seeing him do this.

The Nomu who was designed to never feel fear and take on anything without batting an eye felt something that it didn't know. It felt fear, the Nomu started to slowly back away looking at this massive creature Tobirama made.

Before it could even react one of the Hydra's head shot forward and grabbed onto it and bit it in half. Two more heads came by and grabbed each part and soon all the heads started to slam into one another. Tearing the Nomu apart until the water in all the Hydra's heads were blood red and nothing was left of the Nomu to even regenerate.

"Surrender now or you'll be next" said Tobirama as flared his chakra slightly and the water Hydra turned and glared at Shigaraki.

Before any of them could react Kurogiri quickly made a portal allowing them to both escape.

Tobirama sighed and berated himself for not killing him and sent all the water back to the lake and looked up at 1A before he turned towards the villains.

"WE SURRENDER!!!" Yelled All the villains that were standing up and they all threw their hands up.

He gave them a simple glare and walked up the stairs towards 1A, after a short walk he arrived Infront of them and the teacher of the class. Who now looked much better and only had minor wounds.

"Thank you for saving us" said Aizawa looking at Tobirama.

"DEKU!!!!!" Screamed Katsuki seeing him, he then charged at him with explosions in his hands and was right Infront of him and tried to attack. When a female Anbu with a cobra mask appeared Infront of him and slammed him into the ground while grabbing his arm. She snapped his arm at his elbow and where the arm connects to the shoulder.

Katsuki screamed in pain and was about to try and get up when the Cobra masked Anbu activated her quirk and a massive. Barrel of a gun came out of her elbow and put it right to his head.

For the first time in Katsuki's life he felt true fear enter his system when he saw behind her mask in the eyeholes he saw nothing but cold murder.

"Cobra enough" said Tobirama looking at her.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said Kaina as she stood up and stood next to him.

Just then the door of the USJ slammed open and the staff plus All Might and lemillion were there.

They all saw the Anbu but before they could react they all body flickered away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 115 6
The Vigilante Boss who is helping all the 20% of the population that doesn't have a power called Quirk by giving them a job and a same amount of mone...
227K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
503K 21.6K 100
No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored soo many times. He wanted to help, and the...
166K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...