๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‘ ๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–พ๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ

๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ

19.4K 889 67
By gxrleenk

Everyone knew how organized Armaan was. He'd never let a thing of his move from its place nor would he let his room become even the tiniest bit messy. Nandini though, she had just came a month and half back, so she didn't know about this. Nandini had a little hint that he was very organized but she didn't know that a volcano would erupt just if the tiniest thing of his ever moved.

•   •   •   •   •

Armaan had came out of the shower and got dressed, getting ready for work. He was putting on his watch when Nandini walked into the room. They both ignored each other, like always, and continued to do what they were doing.

Nandini had came to the room to find the list she had written, which contained all of dadu's meal plans. Nandini looked for it around the room. She picked up one of Armaan's files but didn't find it, so she placed the file down on the bed, trying to look for it somewhere else. When she finally found it, she headed to leave the room, thinking to fix the room after breakfast as she isn't ever busy.

Armaan, who was watching Nandini through the mirror, saw how Nandini wasn't putting things back where they belong. When he saw how she "threw" the file on to the bed so "carelessly", it triggered him. "What the hell." Nandini stopped and looked over at him, confused on what happened to him all of a sudden.

Armaan looked at Nandini with an annoyed expression. "You were looking for one piece of paper and look what you did to the room." Nandini looked around and didn't find anything messed up, just things were a bit out of place but Nandini was going to fix them after breakfast anyways. "What do you mean? The room looks perfectly fine." Nandini's answer made Armaan even more annoyed.

"Look how you moved the things around. You threw my file as if it is garbage and you moved the shitty decorations around as if they're nothing. The room will start looking like a trash can if you keep doing this. And I'm not going to live in a dump." Nandini just listened to Armaan with her jaw open. How could someone be so conceited? Nandini looked at him as if he had grown two horns.

"It barley moved. And I was going to fix it after breakfast anyways." Nandini huffed while Armaan crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, should've done it just after messing it up." Nandini was getting annoyed and knew Armaan would continue this, so she said, "You know what.."

Nandini walked over to the coffee table and fixed everything, placing it where it belongs and put his file back as neat as possible. When she was done, she stood up from her knees and looked at him. "Happy?" With a sarcastic smile, Armaan said, "Very!" Nandini's nose flared with anger while Armaan enjoyed seeing her like this.

Nandini gave him one last look and left the room in anger. "I'll teach him what a mess really is!" Nandini smirked thinking about the mischievous plan she had just thought of.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini stared at all the kids in the park in awe. She had came to the park with Vanraj and loved seeing the little kids playing around. Vanraj had wanted to meet his friends so Nandini decided to tag along to play around with the kids, because kids had always been Nandini's weakness.

Vanraj moved along to walk around with his friends while Nandini moved to a group of kids with a huge smile.

Nandini bent down to their height and smiled. "Hello!" She caught a few kids attentions, who looked at her. "Could I play with you?" All the kids just looked at her as if she didn't belong here. They turned their heads away, except for one little boy. Nandini sighed and said, "Aww, I don't have any friends to play with." From the corner of her eye, Nandini saw the little boy watching her intently.

"No be sad! I be your friend. I pway with you and my fwends also pway with you." He held Nandini's face in his tiny palms and smiled. "Really? You'll play with me?" He nodded and Nandini smiled widely at him. "Okay! But first, you tell me your name." "My name Tej!" The way he said his name so proudly made Nandini chuckle. "Hello Tej. You are so cute! And my name is Nandini." "Na..nan..nd.." Nandini lightly laughed at his failed attempts and the pout he made each time.

"Nini!!" Tej grinned at Nandini and Nandini melted hearing the nickname he gave her. "Yes, Nini!" Nandini pulled his cheeks lightly while he kept grinning. "Let's pway Nini! We pway hide and seek! Okay?" Nandini just nodded with a smile. "You count, I hide!" Nandini agreed and covered her hands, counting.

Nandini loved the kids and could play with them her whole life. She had never though about it but she'd love to have kids some day, but sadly she thinks that this wish will never be true because she and Armaan have never gotten even close to each other, let alone intimate, and it will probably always stay like this.

"Haha! I found you!" Tej sheepishly smiled and then pouted. "Oh no!" Nandini captured Tej in her arms and tickled him with a smile, making Tej burst into fits of giggles. "I told you I'll find you!" Nandini ruffled Tej's fluffy hair and picked him up in the air, making him giggle. His giggles brought a huge smile on her face.

From a distance, Vanraj was watching this and smiled. Nandini not only was a good wife and daughter-in-law, but would also be a good mother. Vanraj had only wished to see Armaan's marriage with a good girl before his death but now he wished for a bit more. He wished to see his great-grandchild, Armaan and Nandini's child. But you don't always get what you ask for.

After a while, when Tej had also left, Nandini went over to Vanraj. "Dadu, shall we go? Maa must be home already as well." Sunita had gone to one of her friend's son's haldi ceremony and Nandini didn't tag along because someone needed to stay with Vanraj. "Yes beta, and I don't want that husband of your's to find out either." Nandini chuckled and walked towards the car with Vanraj.

•   •   •   •   •

It was midnight and Nandini knew Armaan was going to come home any time soon. So she decided to put her plan into action before he comes and when he came, he'll be shocked.

Just like Nandini thought, few minutes later, Armaan also came home and he opened the closed door to their room. The moment he opened it, his ear drums popped while his jaw dropped seeing the sight in front of him.

There, Nandini was dancing in the middle of the room, in her baby pink pajamas that had little hot pink hearts on it with the music blasting loudly on the speakers. But that wasn't all. The room looked like a tornado had hit it. The bedding was all messed up and half of the decorations on the tables were moved around. Pillows lied on the floor with the feathers of the pillow while some feathers were flying in the air because of the fan being on.

Nandini was to lost in her own world to even notice Armaan's presence. The music was so loud that Armaan worried it might wake the others up. Even though the room was soundproof, the door was open. And the thing that confused him the most was that he knew the room was soundproof but she didn't. So why would she blast music in the middle of the night?

Armaan called Nandini out a few times but because of the music, Nandini didn't hear him. He couldn't listen to the music any longer so he looked around to find her phone and saw it lying on the ground, by the bathroom door. Closing the door, Armaan took quick steps towards the phone and paused the music, making the room fall silent.

Nandini, who was dancing crazily, paused, confused on who turned the music off. But she already knew who it was. Turning around, she saw Armaan looking at her as if she was an alien from another planet. "Mission successful!" Nandini controlled herself from smirking and covered her expressions with a scowl.

Nandini placed her hands on her hips and asked, "Why did you turn off my music? Didn't you see I was enjoying myself!?" Armaan rolled his eyes at seeing her trying to act as if she was intimidating. "Don't you see the fucking mess you created!?" Armaan's voice was loud and she could sense he was getting pissed off, making her even more happier.

"What mess?" Nandini acted oblivious to his question, which infuriated Armaan even more. "What mess? You're asking me what mess? Are you blind or just acting dumb? Because if you look around, you'll see the mess you created. It looks like there was an earthquake in this room!" Nandini flinched a bit at the tone he used but still kept her act up.

"It isn't even that messy. And it's fine, you're acting like your drowning in it. Plus, I didn't move any of your boring files either, so don't make it such an big deal." Armaan tried to control his anger and rubbed his fingers on his eyebrows. "Serves you well! He thought he'll get away with making me feel like an idiot? Never! I am Nandini, and you should never mess with Nandini!"

"You did this on purpose, didn't you?" Nandini knew he figured it out and there was no point in keeping the act up because he was already very annoyed. Smirking, Nandini said, "Yup!" Armaan had figured it out the moment he saw Nandini trying to cover her facial expressions. In this past month and half, Armaan had figured out her actual expressions and her fake ones.

"Well, good luck cleaning it now because you are not sleeping until you do so." Nandini gasped in horror. "What!? This will take me at least two hours to clean and I am so tired." Nandini fake yawned, thinking he'll melt but she knew he was a devil and never showed mercy on anyone. "Does it look like I care? Now stop wasting time and get cleaning." Nandini huffed and stomped her foot on the ground.

Nandini picked up a pillow from the ground and looked up at him. "Happy? I'm cleaning it." Armaan ignored her and turned around, going to freshen up. Nandini squinted her eyes at the way he left and grunted. "Stupid cocky devil! God I hate him!" Nandini mumbled to herself. "Stop wasting time Nandini and clean this up because this devil is very true to his words. He won't let you sleep without cleaning it." Nandini groaned but nevertheless started picking up the big objects one by one.

•   •   •   •   •

Armaan came out of the bathroom after a couple of minutes and saw Nandini still picking up pillows. A few things were back in their place but all the feathers were still on the ground and would take a long time to pick up. It wasn't his fault though, he hadn't made the mess.

Armaan also cooked up a plan in his mind. With a smirk, Armaan walked over to the switch and turned the switch on, turning the fan on which made all of the feathers start flying around once again. "Now that's what you get for making my room a mess!"

Nandini looked up with wide eyes and saw Armaan smirking. Figuring Armaan had done it, Nandini angrily stood up. "I'm cleaning the mess, right? So why are you making it worse!?" Armaan smirked and crossed his arms against his chest, standing only a few inches from her. "Who told you to make the mess in the first place?" Nandini loudly exhaled, trying to calm herself down but it didn't work.

"You're so-" Nandini's words got stuck in her throat when she noticed the thing on the ground. Looking at it with wide eyes, Nandini shrieked. "Mumma! Chooha!!" Nandini startled Armaan, making him look at her confused. Nandini had always been scared of mice and hated their existence. She would never step into a place again once she saw mice there.

Nandini was about to run of the room in panic but bumped into a confused Armaan. Armaan, who was trying to balance her got pulled down with her, making them fall onto the bed behind them.

Nandini lied on the bed with Armaan on top of her, staring at him with wide eyes. Armaan stared into Nandini's hazel orbs, drowning into them. Nandini was holding onto his shoulders and looking into his black eyes, the mouse long forgotten. At that moment, there was no one in the world except them. Armaan just stared at the cute little women who was wearing cute pink pajamas and was trying to make his life a mess.

Her jasmine scent filled Armaan's senses, driving him crazy. The scent made him want to do things he had never imagined doing with Nandini. He wanted to hold Nandini his entire life and keep her in his hold, never letting her leave.

But of course, they couldn't always stay in their little bubble. Nandini blinked a few times and realized their position. Feeling Nandini squirm under him, Armaan came out of his daze and quickly stood up. Nandini awkwardly also stood up and looked away from his gaze while Armaan rubbed the nape of his neck, embarrassed.

Nandini's eyes then went towards the so-called mouse and she realized the reason everything happened. "Chee! There is a mouse there! Get rid of it!" Jumping onto the bed, Nandini pointed towards its direction. Armaan moved his eyes towards where Nandini was pointing and saw a little grey-ish black thing. It wasn't moving and nor had there been any mice in the mansion before, so Armaan doubted it was a mouse.

Squatting down towards it, Armaan picked it up and Nandini covered her eyes, disgusted. "Open you eyes." Nandini aggressively shook her head and said, "No! Get rid of it first." Nandini was trembling in fear. "Nandini, open your eyes!" This time Armaan's voice was more commanding which made Nandini shiver.

Nandini obeyed and silently took her hands off her eyes. When she did, she saw Armaan smirking at her and before she could look at the mouse, Armaan said, "Catch!" Nandini was confused but her eyes widened when Armaan threw the mouse at her. Nandini let out a loud shriek and jumped off the bed, running towards Armaan.

Nandini threw herself on Armaan and hid her face in his chest, trembling. Armaan was shocked seeing Nandini so scared. He was just messing around with her and had thrown the "mouse" at Nandini because it wasn't a mouse. It was just a fluffy ball that came off of one of the decorative pillows. But he hadn't expected the feisty Nandini to be that scared of something so little.

Nandini looked up at him after a bit, after she realized what she was doing. Nandini was embarrassed when she realized it was only her hugging him and he hadn't even touched her. Nandini quickly moved back and looked down, still embarrassed.

"I didn't know you were that scared! I was just joking. It was just some yarn from a pillow." Nandini gasped and looked at him with wide. She turned around and went a bit closer, and saw he wasn't lying. Picking it up, Nandini angrily threw it at Armaan, who was smirking.

"You really are a devil! Ugh!" Nandini gave him one last look and jumped onto the bed, lying down. She didn't want to deal with him and just wanted to sleep. "Excuse me? I told you that you aren't going to sleep before cleaning the room, so hurry up." Nandini ignored his words but when she looked up at him after a few minutes and found him standing at the same place with his arms crossed over his chest, she knew he wasn't joking. He yanked the duvet off of her, making her groan.

Grumpily, Nandini got up and went out of the room, bringing a broom and something to put all the feathers in. She first cleaned off the bed and when she did, Armaan had the audacity to lie down with a smirk and say, "Good night!" This made Nandini's blood boil. She controlled herself from throwing the broom at him.

Thirty minutes later, Nandini also finished cleaning the room and turned off the lights. After creating the pillow wall, Nandini also lied down on the bed and let out a sigh full of relief because she was tired after all the cleaning. Armaan, who wasn't asleep yet, heard her mumble, "This man is going to drive me out of my mind one day! Stupid devil!" Armaan smirked at her words but thankfully she couldn't see him because their backs were facing each other and the lights were off.

These two, who hated each other's guts, are slowly yet unknowingly falling for the littlest things they hate about one another. They think these fights are making them hate each other even more, but in reality it's brining them even more closer.

________________________________________________________________________ 

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
A playful thrilling chapter!
Aren't Nandini & Armaan a very entertaining couple?
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.5K 21
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐…๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ.๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
14.4K 2K 15
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
1.8M 92.5K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour๐Ÿ˜Š As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...