Best Friend [j.b] •completed•

By httprage

** "Do you believe in forever, Justin?" "Yeah.. a forever with you." ** [ completed ] EDIT; please do know t... More

* Beginning Author's Note *
i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
hello guys

ii

546 13 2
By httprage

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
NEW CHARACTER:
Bailey, Lily's sister. She's played by Kendall Jenner.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I woke up to giggles and talking coming from downstairs. It was only 7:30 AM, but I woke up early most of the time. I took a quick shower, and got out about 15 minutes later.

I threw on black torn shorts, a grey tank top, a black belt-purse, and black combat boots. I slipped on my jewelry as I finished my hair by straightening it. I applied quick makeup and left the bathroom.

Making my way downstairs, I stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw. Bailey, my sister, was currently sitting on Justin's lap, while his squad all had girls, except Khalil and Za. I was probably going to be alone.

The sound of my boots on the stairs made everyone stop and turn.

Justin's face was priceless. I almost burst out laughing right there, but I couldn't let him know I saw.

I quickly turned my phone on to act as if I hadn't seen anything. I texted a good friend of mine to come over.

I lifted my head from my phone to look at everyone.
"What's up? Hey Bailey." I said.
"Hey..." mostly everyone said.

I turned to the boy who couldn't stop staring at me last night. I smirked and looked at the girl on his lap, then back at him.

"Good morning, cutie pie."

That pissed the girl off. "Excuse me?"
"Ask him, girly. Ask him." I state, walking off to get the door.

I answered it, and there stood a friend of mine. Selena Gomez.

"Hey, Sel! Come on in." I announced, loud enough for Justin to hear.

She gave me a hug, then trailed behind me to the couches, taking a seat. She knew my plan and happily agreed.

Justin's POV
She. Didnt. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
Lily came right down the stairs, just as Bailey sat down on my lap. Everyone knows how much they hate each other right now.

The next thing I knew was that Selena came over to the couch. When did she get here? I started to panic.

"Hey, Justiiin." Selena said, patting my free leg.
"Hi." I said, sternly.

I glared at Lily. She was looking at the happy Bailey on my lap, looking pissed. Her jaw was locked.

The tension in the room was incredible, until something happened.

"Why the fuck did she call you that?!" Cody's bitch asked.
"I don't know?" He replied. I knew he said something to Lily last night before he went home.

Lily sat back, laughing.
"You can stop your fake ass laugh now, Lily." Bailey said.
"Bailey, just fuck off. I'm done with you." Lily snapped.

"Y'all need to work that out and not being it around our good vibes. Lily, you had no reason to bring Selena over and Justin shouldn't have brung Bailey." Za interrupted the arguing.

Oh fuck. Shit just got real.
"I can invite whoever I fucking want to this house, Za. I pay bills, too. It's my house as well as Justin's and I have every right." Lily said, getting smart.

"Don't talk to him like that and stop getting jealous because I invited your sister." I replied.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to say that... I knew damn well she wasn't jealous.

"Jealous? I'm NOT jealous of that... that whore! I can talk how I want and you can't stop me!" Lily yelled.

"HEY! She's not a whore, Lily. You have NO right to call someone names. Look at yourself!" Khalil yelled this time.

Selena sighed in frustration and left. Finally. The room dropped silent when Khalil said that.

I refused to look at Lily right now. I couldn't dare see her sad after all she's been through this month. It hurts seeing her cry. She's my best friend and I just want to make her happy.

Lily's POV
"Look at yourself!" Khalil had screamed back at me.
I swear, someone must've been holding a load of bricks that just dropped completely on my heart, breaking it to pieces.

I've always liked him. Justin and Za were the only ones who knew it, but I could've sworn that I confessed to Khalil about it.

I fought back the tears that were threatening to spill by looking down at my nails.

It was a good thing I wore waterproof makeup.

The room was beyond silent. My breathing became heavier and I'm guessing everyone noticed.

Anyone who knew me knows this means I'm going to cry or become very angry.

I got up to leave the room when a hand pulled my arm back. I turned to see Khalil staring right into my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that.." he said as softly as possible. He said it like he was afraid he'd break me apart.

I shook my head and pulled my arm back. The tears I prayed didn't fall decided to come running out of my eyes when I looked at him.

I ran to my room and shut the door. It's all a dream.. Just wake up from this madness. I tried to convince myself that, but unfortunately it wasn't true.

I threw my boots across the room and changed into my black and aqua blue footie pajamas.

I removed my makeup and jewelry faster than ever then hopped into bed. I pulled the covers over me, and stayed there crying.

Justin's POV
"Fuck.." I whispered to myself. I rubbed my hands over my face.

I glanced over at Khalil. He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.. crying silently. Yes, men cry too.

Za was trying to tell him everything would be okay and that her heart wasn't broken. Well.. face it. We all know it is.

Cody and his girl had left, and so had Bailey.

"I g-gotta talk to her," Khalil said. He left quickly, and me and Za just sat in quietness.

Khalil's POV
I really fucked up. I always loved Lily. Her personality was amazing. She was beautiful and everything I wanted.

I wasn't letting her hate me that fast. I practically flew up the stairs, and to Lily's door. I knocked on it but I only heard sobs.

I broke my baby's heart..

I started to cry harder. I opened the door and revealed her laying in bed, trying to sleep but instead, just crying.

I shut her door and removed my shirt and shoes. I knew she'd probably kick me out of her room, but it's worth a try.

I slowly climbed into her bed and under the covers. Gently and slowly, I wrapped my arms around her and put my head in the crook of her neck.

Shockingly, she didn't push me or even flinch at my touch. She just stopped crying.

"I.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know what I was saying, honestly. I-I've always lo-liked you. You're beautiful and just everything to me. I can't lose you, Lily. I can't. I can't let you slip away.. I need you. I want you to be all.. mine." I said, sobbing and stuttering.

She didn't reply..

Lily's POV
"I want you to be all.. mine."

He likes me? Am I dreaming right now?! I can't lose him either.. and I need him too. I want to be his and only his.

His.. the things I'd do to be his.

I turned myself around and looked into his eyes. Nothing but honesty, love, care and sadness showed.

I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned up to his face, and pressed my lips against his. They were so soft and loving.

I pulled away, and looked a back at him.

"I've always wanted to be yours.." I whispered truthfully.

"Well then.. Lily Marie, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, hope sparkling in his beautiful eyes.

I wiped his tears and leaned in to kiss his lips once more, then said the line that would completely affect my future.

"I'd love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 186 13
Requests are closed. Tw: there will be angst, anxiety and even self-harm so if you are sensitive about those things be aware. But there will also be...
480 41 19
"I think you hadn't recognized me." He asked and she got confused. "You aren't Cristiano Ronaldo that I'll recognize you." She replied sarcastically...
5.5M 143K 86
He had disappeared again. "Justin?" I yelled out. Hearing a ruckus in the next isle over, I walk around. There Justin was, sitting on the floor, dip...
882 1 37
"𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓. 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 "𝑪𝒖𝒑𝒊...