ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

108

1.7K 77 55
By KimichiMice

Now that all the preparing are done. They are all good for the celebration, Jin dragged both Min-yun and Camille into a corner.

Jin: Min-yun your going to be Camille's partner for this party—

Min-yun: There's a partner?

Jin: Yes and no...Now Camille you are going to stay with Eun woo—

Min-yun: Eun woo is in this party?

Jin: Yes now quit asking so many things you already knew all of this Min-yun! Now go. Go!

Min-yun rolled his eyes and went back to Y/n's side. Bts will be riding a different limo, separated from Min-yun, Y/n and Camille's ride.

Y/n watched as BTS's limo drove away, there limo parked infront of them, they all went in and chose to make themselves comfortable as the ride started to move.

Y/n: I don't get why we should separate..

Y/n took a juice from the compartments on the limo and she looked at her friends, Min-yun is eating candies, Camille didn't pick anything because she doesn't like sweet things.

Min-yun leaned backwards and crossed his leg like a badass boss, he took a candy from the bag and observed it and he answered your question.

Min-yun: Your IQ is lost or something? It's to avoid people, it's already planned that we take a different route to get inside.

Y/n tilted her head.

Y/n: Why?

Min-yun held the candy between his thumb and index finger once he was satisfied observing the candy, he throws it into his mouth and looked at you with a 'are you serious bruh' expression.

Min-yun: You want cameras taking your every move?

You frantically shook your head sideways as denial, Camille laughed as she saw the interaction between the both of you.

Camille: Your afraid of cameras? Did you commit a crime or something?

Y/n:...........No....I feel like they are just invading my private life..

The atmosphere was silent for a bit before Min-yun decided to break it.

Min-yun: Well, Once your a celebrity or someone famous you better know that your so called private life will be limited, like 90% limited.

You understand Min-yun, Yeah it is going to be difficult having a private life if so many people are on your tail.

Camille scoffed and that earned both you and Min-yun's attention.

Camille: Yeah, Because of stalkers, internet, fans and kidnappers. They want money okay but with a price of your face!

Min-yun made a disgusted expression and turn away from Camille while you are putting up a confused face.

Y/n: I don't understand.

Camille: Want me to explain?

Min-yun: No..I want this ride to be quiet and comfortable as possible. I want to be comfortable before the disaster.

Y/n: Ouch!!

Min-yun: What? With your bad luck! It's to be expected!

Camille: eMoTIonAL dAMagE!!

Min-yun: Shut up.

______________________________________

When you left the limo you saw Suga in the corner of your eyes.

He smiled and signaled you to come.

Yoongi: Y/n!

You gladly came to him, afraid that you'll be alone again inside the building.

You follow your brothers inside, behind you is Min-yun and Camille walking side by side, the way they walk gives the confident and professional aura.

Which made you doubt if they really are your sleep deprived boi and crazy popper fish gurl friends.

Min-yun: Camille..

Camille: Yes yes, I'll do it properly!

This was like the one hundredth time Min-yun reminded her of her duty. He rolled her eyes because of it.

When you entered.

It does attract a bit of attention but only a bit, because y'all took the back door it wasn't really noticable you arrived.

Jin: We'll only be staying here for 2 hours, so you both better eat what you want to eat!

Yoongi frowned and looked at Jin with complete disgust.

Yoongi: You came here for food?

Jin put his hands on his hits and looked at Yoongi like a scolding mother goose.

Jin: What else then? A party is not boring whenever the food is good!

True, almost every party they attended the only top reason was because of the FOOD. We'll sometimes not but can't have a party without food.

Taehyung: His right you know.

Yoongi shook his head is disappointment, and took lead to get a place to settle for the next 2 hours.

On the second floor a lounge big enough for all of you was seen. Yoongi took a seat and all of you soon followed behind.

Yoongi: Okay get me a drink then you experts.

Yoongi said smirking towards Taehyung and Jin.

The others rolled their eyes and left to mind their own businesses. The only left on the lounge now is Suga, You, Min-yun and Jimin who doesn't seem to have the energy to talk to anyone.

Y/n: Can we?

You asked eagerly Yoongi nodded lazily mean while Min-yun rolled his eyes. Reminder: Min-yun has a sweet tooth, so don't misunderstand his sassy action. He actually loved the idea on going to get food.

Yoongi: Go on.

Min-yun: Is Eun woo and Joonyung here?

Min-yun can't help to ask, curiosity is still active.

Yoongi: No.

Min-yun: Oh.

You patted Min-yun's shoulder and he shot you a blunt gaze, saying like 'I'm not upset because of that'.

Yoongi: But TXT is here, Better get Y/n on our side once you see them.

Min-yun: okay–

Y/n: Who's TXT?

Yoongi: A fried of ours, why are you curious little raccoon?

You shrugged and asked.

Y/n: Are you going to introduce me to them?

Yoongi shook his head.

Yoongi: The chance is 50-50, It's going to be a problem if they took a liking to you.

Y/n: Why?

Yoongi: Same as us, they didn't have any sister and they actually wanted one but sadly wasn't blessed by one.

Min-yun crossed his arms and sarcastically said.

Min-yun: What's this? Poetry?

Oh the two lazy cat began to quarrel, and you stepped back to try not to get involved.

Yoongi: It didn't even rhyme.

Before the quarrel get even bigger you pulled Min-yun away. And as you did that Min-yun still looked sharply at Suga, Suga did the same.

Honestly they both looked like two cats fighting for a single food bowl.

Y/n: Okay enough of this let's go get food!

______________________________________

This is edited. I'm lazy like all of us here so yeah.

I apologized for not publishing earlier.

I'm just busy lately and also busy to read!!!🤓🤓🤓

^this is honestly very funny 🤣

^I didn't bother explaining it to my sister because I know she's a curious person so I know soon she'll eventually research about it.

^good one 😏

^ I have no talent to make songs.

^Not me!🙂🙂🙂

If you have not seen Encanto before.. Trust me you need to watch it( with you family, it's more recommend with family). But for me it's mainly because for the boy name Camilo—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 12.7K 61
Y/N.... A cheerful 19 year old girl with bright life with her mom.. BTS....merciless mafia boys with dark wild life with their dad... what happens if...
27K 813 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
1M 33.8K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
19.5K 713 39
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...