ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

By spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮

540 11 6
By spillingmygutsout

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks and Lydia shakes her head. "They called it fugue state which is basically a way of saying 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days' but, personally, I don't care. I lost 9 pounds!" She says sounding proudly and I nod, chuckling awkwardly. She can't be happy about that, right?

Allison said she wants to involve me more now that I know about everything. I was already friends with her, but now she decided I should stay with her most of the time and if I'm not with her then with Stiles or Scott. I asked her why and she just answered vaguely with 'for your own good'

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asks and I look at Lydia. "Please, it's not like my aunt's a serial killer," she says and Allison seems to zone off, probably feeling attacked.

She snaps out of it and we get inside. Everyone looks at Lydia and we get on each side of her. "Maybe it was the 9 pounds,  Allison suggests and she nods, putting her hair good and walking away.

Allison and I smile at each other and we start walking. "So, how is everything?" She asks and I shrug. "I'm scared of your dad. I can't believe I'm alive and I think I made a huge mistake, but yeah, I'm amazing. You?" I ask and she starts laughing.

"Well, my family is killing me. My best friend was running in the woods naked and pretends she's fine and I have a secret relationship. Yeah, it's amazing." She says and I chuckle. "At least we aren't failing school." I mutter and Allison just smiles.

+

"It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was," I hear Scott say and I sit nervously on the bench, watching the Lacrosse practice. "What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "Yeah." This new found ability of hearing other people is good, but also kind of frustrating, like now. I have no idea what they are talking about, but it must be important or something supernatural.

"Okay. I think I got an idea," Stiles says and runs away. I look at Isaac playing and chew my lip nervously. "I told coach you're switching with Danny for the day," Stiles says and comes back with a bunch of goal gear. "But I hate playing goal," Scott says and Stiles looks at him.

"Remember when I said I had an idea? This is the idea." He says and Scott nods. "Oh," he says realising and Stiles nods. "There we go," Stiles nods and I frown. "What's the idea?" Scott asks and I didn't understand it either.

"I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes." Stiles complains rolling his eyes and I chuckle to myself. "You go to goal and just sniff everyone until you find the one you're looking for," he says and I look at the guys. Oh, he probably smelled Isaac, because he's a werewolf now. Great.

Coach whistles and Scott runs towards the goal. "Okay, let's go. Let's line up!" He yells and nods. "Make daddy proud," coach says and number 18 starts, but Scott runs towards him and knocks him over, sniffing him.

"McCall! Usually the goalie, stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal," coach says and next time he does it again with Matt, then with another dude.

"Stilinski, what the hell is wrong with your friend?" He asks grabbing Stiles' helmet. "Uh, he's failing two classes, he's a little social awkward and if you look close enough his jaw line is kind of uneven," Stiles says and I look at Scott.

"That's interesting," coach says and it's Danny's turn. "It's Armani," Danny says when Scott lays on top of him, sniffing him. "Huh?" He asks confused and Danny responds. "Armani, my aftershave," he says and Scott nods, smiling. "Oh, it's nice," he says and coach blows his whistle.

"McCall! If you come out of that goal one more time or you'll be doing suicide runs until you die, it'll be the first ever suicide run that actually ends in suicide. Got it?" Coach asks and Scott nods. "Yes Coach," he says and Jackson frowns.

"Hey coach, my shoulders hurting. I'm gonna sit this one out," he says and walks away, frowning at Scott. I see Isaac breathing heavily and then Stiles realising he's a werewolf.

Coach whistles and throws the ball, Scott runs and they both land on their knees, looking at each other with yellow eyes. I stand up, wide eyed. Stiles turns around looking at me, connecting the dots.

I see Noah with a few other cops and we look at them. I stand up and I see they want to talk to Isaac. "Sarah, here," Stiles snaps his fingers and I look at him. "Where did you go last night?" He asks and I frown. "What-"

"His father is dead. They think he was murdered," Scott says and Stiles' eyes snap to me. "Isaac was also at that grave robbery wasn't he? He's the guy taking care of it. You were with him when Derek helped you, weren't you?" Stiles demands and I just nod, there is no point in lying.

"Yes. But it wasn't him!" I whisper and Scott sighs. "Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asks and I look at him. "Why?" I ask and Stiles looks at me. "Because they can lock answers and Scott frowns.

"Like during the whole night?" He asks and Stiles nods. "During the full moon," Stiles says and I look down, poor Isaac. "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asks and Stiles looks at me, shaking his head. "People good, werewolves, probably not that good." He says and I frown.

"Stiles remember when I said I didn't have the urge to maim and kill?" Scott asks and I frown. "Yeah." Stiles says and Scott looks at me. "He does," Isaac looks at me with a pained expression and I gulp.

+

"Why would Derek chose Isaac?" I ask and Stiles looks at me. "Peter told me if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you and maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving." Stiles explains and Scott frowns.

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" I'm really worried. "Well, not unless they have solid evidence," Stiles says and I tap the table nervously. "I was at the house the night he was murdered," I say and they snap their eyes at me.

"They weren't home- the door was open and no one was home, no one was reacting. What if... what if he was dead upstairs and now my fingerprints are all over the place-" I panic, but Stiles cuts me off by running his hand on my back, calming me.

"Calm down, no one thinks you did it," he says and I take a deep breathe. "Or if they have a witness," he says and looks at me. "Which could be you, or-" he says and turns around, only to spin his whole body towards Danny.

"Danny. Where's Jackson?" He asks and I look at him. "In the principals office talking to your dad," he says and I look at Danny.

"What why?" Stiles asks and I look at him. "Probably because he lives across the street from Isaac," I say and Danny nods. "Witness," Scott says and Stiles turns back around.

"We gotta go to the principals office." Stiles says and I grab 3 pieces of paper, making them small balls and gibe it to both of them. "Here, on three," I say and I look at Mr. Harris.

"Everyone turn to page 73." He says and I smile. "1. 2. 3!" I whisper and we all throw it. Mine bumps into his head, Scott's goes to his arm and Stiles ends against his butt. There is laughter and Mr. Harris turns around.

"Who in the hell did that?" He asks and because I'm in the middle I point at both of them, and they point at me.

"Principals office, now!" He says and we quickly grab our stuff. We get to the principal office and sit down. It was quiet for a few minutes before I hear Noah say something.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you knew Isaac's father was hitting him?" Noah asks and I frown.

"Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him." Jackson responds and I frown, feeling angry. "Did you ever say anything to anyone? Uh, a teacher? Parents? Anyone?" Noah asks and Jackson gives the great response. "Nope. It's not my problem." He says and I clench my fist.

"No. No of course not. You know it's funny that the kids getting beaten up are always the one who least deserve it." He says and I see Jackson nodding.

"Woah, Sarah, Sarah!" Stiles says and I stand up, ready to march in and yell at Jackson. I feel my eyes go to brown and I just feel angry. So much anger. Scott pushes me against the wall while I look at him.

"Sarah, calm down!" Scott hisses and I shake my head. I put my hand on his arm and suddenly I feel my anger going through me towards Scott and it felt like it made me more powerful, making me gasp.

"Ah," Scott groans and his eyes glow yellow for a second, but when I let go of him, both our eyes turn back. "What the hell." Stiles says and I look at him wide eyed. "Your eyes just turned... gold, but also brown." I look down and gulp.

"I'm so sorry," I say and look at him. "I didn't mean too-" I say and Scott nods his head. "I'm not blaming you, are you okay?" He asks and the door opens. Stiles quickly puts a magazine in front of him and Mr. Stilinski sighs.

"Hi Scott, Sarah," he says and Scott nods. "Yeah." He says and Mr. Stilinski sighs, walking away. "Boys. And Ms." I hear a familair voice say and I look at Allison's grandfather. The one who chopped someone in half. Oh God.

"Come on in,"

~1722 words~

Just letting you know my love for Kai Parker runs through Sarah's veins HAHAH, but it isn't a crossover <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.2K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
44.9K 918 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...