Remember + Niall Horan

By midknightniall

Niall Horan lost everything. He lost his memory, his whole life, leaving him only with the knowledge of his n... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Twelve

4K 132 63
By midknightniall

Chapter 12

Arianna's POV~

Zayn picked up his glass of cold cola and took a sip with a grin.

We had just gotten off work and decided to have a little drink at a cafe nearby the restaurant.

"That girl was crazy!" He laughed after he finished a small sip.

"Yeah, she was." I laughed, running my thumb over my glass.

We had laughed when a girl walked into the restaurant, asking for a hamburger.

It was an Italian restaurant, so obviously we didn't serve fast food.

But she demanded for one and almost slapped Zayn on the face when he didn't bring one out for her.

It made me crack up right on the spot.

"So, how's classes going for ya?" Zayn changed the subject.

"It's good. How about you?" I calmly replied, smiling.

"I've switched courses and I think I actually like what I'm going for now."

"What do you want to do, Zayn?" I asked.

I was glad he finally knew what he was doing.

He rested his elbow on the table and ran his hand through his hair, while his eyes closed for a minute, as if he were giving it some thought.

"You know I like to sing, right?" He finally spoke.

"Of course. You sang at the talent show in high school, don't you remember? I still can't believe you didn't win first place, you did so much better than all the other people."

"Well, I wasn't that good back then." He sighed.

I leaned in over the table to let Zayn have a good look into my eyes, I gave him a serious look.

The guy had a great voice, he just wasn't confident enough to say it.

"Zayn, you are a good singer. And I'm not just saying this because I don't wanna hurt your feelings, I'm saying the truth." I kept my stare into his brown eyes, letting him know I was serious.

He really did have a good voice.

He could hit the notes of any song perfectly, and he's never had a singing lesson.

His voice was sweet and pure, like chocolate.

"What if I auditioned for the X-Factor next year?" His fingers played with his straw.

My mouth widens at his question.

That was a very good idea.

I would have never thought about it.

"If you go, I'll come with you to cheer you on." I gave him a good luck smile.

"Good, because you always know how to make me feel better." He smiled.

I scoffed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Cause I'm just that amazing." I laughed, making sure he knew I was kidding.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

The waitress stopped our moment and handed Zayn a ticket, and he pulled out his wallet.

He took out some money and handed it to her, and she walked away after taking it.

"Are ya ready?" He asked before getting up.

"Yep." I replied with a smile.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's P.O.V.

Damn.

It's already 8 pm, the sun was already down and it had darkened outside.

Where was Arianna?

She was usually home by now.

I looked around in the living room, but there was no way I would be able to get in contact with her.

I hope she was alright.

And besides, I was hungry for my dinner.

This apartment already bored the shit out of me.

But whenever Arianna was here, it was different.

She always kept me entertained.

I pulled myself from the sofa and stood up, walked into the kitchen and then back into the living room.

I was pacing back and forth from room to room trying to stop my boredom.

Before I knew it, I had walked into Arianna's bedroom. It felt good being in there.

It left me with a warm feeling.

I walk towards her vanity and looked at the things that laid on it.

I had never actually noticed it before.

There laid some bobby pins, some kind of hair ties, and other hair accessories.

Just the normal girly stuff.

My eyes scan down the vanity, and my fingers grasped on the drawer, pulling it out.

I had forgotten about privacy at the moment, and I guess my curiosity controlled over me.

I guess I was searching for something but I didn't exactly know what.

I dug around the drawer full of random little things.

My fingers wrap around a little, turtle amulet, it was cute and suited Arianna.

There was also a cute bow.

I imagined Arianna wearing it and smiled.

"What the,"

I find a photo that had been taken by a Polaroid.

It had a white frame around it, and in the photo was Arianna and a boy.

It looked like it had been taken years ago, with Arianna's short hair and youthful smile.

The boy had almost jet-black hair that swerved up into some kind of ridiculous gelled up hairstyle.

He was also smiling, but his brown eyes were deeply gazing at Arianna.

It looked like they were in some kind of restaurant, and it seemed as if they were having fun, just sharing some laughs, with no worry in the world.

My heart cringes at the note that was written on the photo under the line that borded the image,

"Zayn and Arianna, best friends forever and ever. 9/27/12"

It had been taken just 5 months ago.

That wasn't a very long time.

The fact that it hadn't been that long ago sent jealousy throughout me.

Who was this guy?

Why was he sitting so close to her and looking at her like she was steak he wanted to eat?

That didn't look like a friendship to me.

If this was a friendship, then somebody might as well kick me out of a window.

I put the photo back and pushed the drawer in and walked out of the room.

I couldn't look anymore.

I had been intruding into Arianna's privacy and I shouldn't have.

It didn't do me any good anyway, it only left me thinking.

I flopped myself back on the sofa and stared deeply at the blank telly.

I couldn't stop thinking about the photo.

The guy wasn't that much older.

If that note wasn't written there, I would have mistaken them as a couple.

That thought killed me.

I just couldn't see her being with anybody else but me.

She looked so happy and carefree. That was a good thing, but then also it was because of that guy.

Did I make her feel happy?

Did I make her worry because of my situation?

Questions like those flooded my head, leaving me almost teary-eyed.

The last thing I wanted for Arianna was for her to be unhappy.

She deserved everything in the world. And I wasn't sure if I deserved her.

My heart jumps a little as I heard footsteps coming closer outside the apartment.

My thoughts fade instantly, and my excitement almost completely makes me forget about the photo.

Arianna was finally home, and I wanted to cherish her every second I could without any worries.

The door slowly opens, and my eyes see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

Her long, wavy brown hair flowing as she moved, her eyelashes fluttering, revealing her hazel-colored pupils.

She steps in and looks up at me, a smile spreading upon her face.

"Wow, Niall. You're not chewing on anything." She teases.

I laugh and watched her walk in and pull off her shoes, then she walked towards me.

I look at the bag she held in her tiny hand.

She smiled, handing it to me, and I accepted it, and sat it down on the table by the sofa.

"Are you not eating?" She looks at me and then at the bag that now sat on the table.

"Come here, beautiful." I smiled, extending out my arm, wanting to hold her.

"Niall." She rolls her eyes.

She flips her hair onto her back and sits beside me, letting me wrap my arm around her small frame.

"It seems like you've been choosing me over food lately. I feel special." She giggles into my chest.

I let my other hand stroke her soft, brown hair and kept my other arm wrapped around her.

Her arms are folded, resting on my chest.

I held the tiny body into mine, wanting to be her only comfort.

I keep silent, thoughts climbing back from the back of my head that I had tried to forget.

"What's the matter?" She whispers, moving her head up to look at me.

"Nothing, I just want to hold you." I answered.

The image had crept back into my mind.

With Arianna in my arms I tried to push the thoughts away, but they remained, giving me a headache.

"Hey, let's go to the park again tomorrow, after I get off work?" She smiled while her excited eyes stared at me.

My eyes widen.

The photo disappears and all my worries are gone.

The park is one of my most favorite places.

It made me so happy to be there, seeing families and happy children.

"YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT." I shot up and hugged her tighter and tighter.

"Niall! You're squeezing me!" She squealed then laughed.

I laughed and planted a gentle peck on her forehead.

Her face flushed red and she smiled at me, and I smiled back whilst still holding her, giving her all my comfort.

.-.-.-.-.-.

The next day.

Arianna's P.O.V.

"So Niall hasn't remembered anything recently?" Hailey asked.

She took a bite out of her sandwich as she waited for my answer.

I chewed on the bread that was already in my mouth, and finally managed to talk.

"Nope. I just don't know if anything is helping anymore. He hasn't remembered much lately." I said.

Hailey shook her head, showing a confused but saddened look.

"I feel so bad about it." She said silently.

I didn't really like thinking about it myself.

What if Niall did remember all his memories and decided to leave me?

What if he remembers all the love he had for the other girl and left me for her instead?

I stopped my selfish thoughts.

What kind of a girlfriend was I anyway?

I was supposed to hope for the best. But I just couldn't imagine my life without him.

He was now a big piece of it and if he was gone I would fall apart.

Niall was everything now. He was my everything.

"What are you thinking about, Arie?" Hailey nudged me.

I looked at her, confused.

What did she say?

"You seem down. Are you thinking about Niall?" She questioned again.

"Yeah. I don't know what to think, Hailey. I really love him, and if he remembers all his memories, will he still love me? Will he gain back all his feelings for the other girl and forget about me?" I sighed.

"Shhh, Arie. That's stupid. Niall will never forget about you. He cares about you too much to do that. I can see it in his eyes when stares at you," She scoffs.

"I wish a man would look at me that way." She sadly laughs.

I take a tiny slice of carrot from my salad and throw it at her.

"You're crazy Hails. A boy has been looking at you that way in class, you dummy." I teased, picking up my sandwich to take a bite again.

"What?" She freaked.

"Who? What guy? Is he cute? Have I seen him?" She nearly jumped out of her chair.

"Remember that boy yesterday that kept looking at you? He had short, brown hair. He kept looking at you, I think he was checking you out." I said.

"Holy shit! Are you talking about that guy who was wearing toms? Like his jeans are rolled up at the bottom and he had the most beautiful blue eyes?" She described the boy.

I nodded as I grinned.

Hailey was freaking out and it was funny.

I don't know why it was such a surprise, I mean she was stunning.

Her long, blonde hair always brought out her sparkling green eyes.

I admit, I would've fallen for her if I was a man.

"I hope he makes a move soon if he does like me. He was pretty cute." Hailey blushed.

I roll my eyes as I stood up and threw away the trash on my lunch tray.

Hailey followed behind, still obsessing about the blue-eyed boy.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's P.O.V.

My body flew with excitement.

Arianna was finally home and we went straight to the park just as she did.

Park meant romantic moments with her, and that's what I lived for the most.

All our moments just seem to happen when we went here.

It was where I first held her hand as a boyfriend.

I could still remember it like yesterday, and I would relive it if I could, over and over again.

"Catch me if you can!" Arianna said before running off.

"I will catch ya!" I said, picking up my feet to run after her.

My long legs gave me an advantage.

Especially when her legs were short, and much more weaker than mine.

A smile claimed its place on my mouth as I ran.

It felt good knowing the girl I loved could laugh and have fun with me.

My legs seemed to run so fast that the world stopped, and I engulfed Arianna into my arms as we slowly fell backwards on the grass.

Her chest abruptly moves up and down as she panted, and a bit of sweat dripped from her forehead.

I laid on the grass, with her on top of me and my arms still holding her.

"Are you tired already?" I asked, laughing in between deep breaths.

She turns her body to face me, and I could feel her breasts lay on top of my chest as she breathed heavily, still trying to catch her breath.

"Niall, it's not fair! You've got way more energy than me." She giggled, cupping her hands on my chin and giving me a sweet kiss.

"Your sweet lips give me energy." I winked.

"Then you better hope for more!" She squeals then pushes me away and jumps up, back on her feet.

She doesn't hesitate to run away again.

I chuckled as she ran, watching her try to get a head start.

She looks back at me, laughing.

She thought she was winning this race, how funny.

I proved her wrong when I run past her.

It takes her a minute until she catches up with me, collapsing into my arms.

"God Niall, you should at least let your girlfriend win once!" She tried to pull herself off to run away again.

I don't let her go and kept my arms holding on to her as she squirmed, trying to pull herself free.

I don't let her though.

"You're mine and I'm never letting you go!" I cackled.

"Niall!" She laughs.

"Never!" I pull her closer.

She finally breaks free and picks up her feet to start running, but I catch ahold of her waist and pull her up, bridal style.

We both laugh as I held her and she stops trying to escape.

"Niall? Niall Horan?" A familiar man's voice boomed behind us and breaks the moment.

My heart is taken aback, recognizing the voice that I just heard.

It was familiar, and it was a voice I remembered that I liked to hear.

I let Arianna down, her eyes wide in confusion.

I turn around, searching for the man the voice belonged to.

The image of the man came back to me as I stared at him.

He had short, shaved brown hair and a little beard that covered his chin.

His dark, blue eyes brighten, and so does his smile.

My heart warms, my head is filled with excitement as I ran towards him and let him pull me into a big, brotherly hug.

It was Greg.

I had just remembered.

He was my older brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 868 28
PLEASE DONT FORGET ME :(what if niall meets zayn one day and ends up falling for him but knowing it could never be and day by day he completely losse...
35.9K 1.2K 35
After a serious accident, Harry suffers from a case of retrograde amnesia where he hasn't only forgotten the fact that he is a part of the world-famo...
9.9K 169 30
What happens when the person you love forgets you?? What would you do?! What should you feel? What should you do against your broken heart?
1.5K 124 35
"I'm falling in love with you!" He shouts, "I've just been so fucking scared!" "So you stopped talking to me?!" She asks, furious, with tears falling...