TIME OF LOVE

By Gigi_BlackPotter

A Mistake of you and your bestfriend that lead to a not so serious funny love story to start. can we even cal... More

1. Arrival
2. EXIST
3. PAST?
3. CRASH OF FEELINGS
4. MOM? (p-1)

Beginning

482 34 19
By Gigi_BlackPotter

DISCLAIMER

DO NOT COPY🚫

It's my original work and I don't want anyone to copy my work.

®All Rights Reserved
🆓 Fee to share with friends.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IGNORE THE GRAMMER MISTAKES.

Do support and love this story✔

"Never thought of loving someone....because our kind scare the shit out of everyone"

-Kim Taehyung The vampire King(Soon to be)

"I may look innocent but I can suck your blood out in no time"

-Jeon Jungkook the Vampire prince

"I'm born beautiful not my fault if you fall for me"

-Y/n Hatomi as a
highschool student

" You aren't the only boy on the planet and you are not even my type so shut up Bish"

Eun-Ri Sakuraba as a
Highschool student

" Human irritate me too much now a days.....you are worse"

-Grim Reaper

Y/N

EUN-RI

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

A/N- THIS STORY WILL BE POSTED AFTER MY EXAMS ARE DONE. I MIGHT POST 2-3 PARTS BWFORE BUT CAN'T PROMISE WHEN.

COMING SOON
-Gayu_0t7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.2K 28
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
4.4M 226K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
1.8M 103K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...
181K 7.1K 57
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...