Anbum Aranum Udaiththaayin

By Random_Sparks

அன்பும் அறனும் உடைத்தாயின் இல்வாழ்க்கை பண்பும் பயனும் அது. Can marriage be held in name of virtue with no lov... More

Vidhi
Thuyaram
Kaamam
Mana Kumaral
Nerukku Ner
Mudivu
Kilarchi
Kulappam
Avachol
Ninaivugal
Purakkanipu
Aravanaippu
Thelivu
Azhutham
Akkarai
Anbu
Unardhal
Vethanai
Ellai
Parisu
Kovam
Oppudhal
Pirivu
Sandhipu
Kaarpulli
Nallinakam
Nokkam
Kutra Unarchi
Vivagarathu
Unavagam
Illam
Ketuvai
Thaniyaga
Payirrunar
Pudavai
Sondham
Thirumanam
Udanpirappu
Irppu
Unarchi Purvam
Katandhu Pogum
Avan
Nambikai
Sudari
Pathukappu
Soan papadi
Kalangam
Unmai Tharunam
Varama Sabhama?
Uyir Uruvaadha
Tharunam
Anandha Naatkal
Munmozhivu
Yosanai
Edhirgalam
Niraivu
Varutham
Senkathire
Emmatram
Grahapravesam
Poruppu
Kudumbam
Suya Mariyadhai
Urudhi
Alosanai
Pilavu
Arivuruthal
Kadai Thirappu
Dhooram
Samarasam
Amaidhi
En Jeevan
Mogathirai
Nee Naan Naam
Nerukkam
Pathirikkai
Polivu
Ennavale
Marudhani
Maangalyam
Theeranadhi
Kootu Kudumbam
Irudhiurai
Nandrigal 🙏🏽

Nermai

1.2K 187 143
By Random_Sparks

Kathir mood went through a roller coaster of emotions the whole day varying from anxiousness , upset, anger, rage. After talking to Kumerasan mama, his anger had calmed down and he was able to think with more clarity. No matter how stupid Mullai was reacting, he knew she could never be away from him. She had her reason, which he should respect or ignore which was easier in this case rather than getting worked up. He decided to just see her before he made his next move.

However, when she entered the door of the terrace, he had to blink twice to check if the scene in front of him was imagination or reality. Mullai was dressed in a nightie that hugged all her curves and ended right above her ankle. Her hair was ruffled at places and was tied on top of her head in a messy bun.

She still hasn't located him. She was panting from the running she must have done through the stairs and his lips curved into a beautiful smile seeing the sight in front of him.

As soon as she located him, she walked up to him "Kathiru! Innerathula inga enna panra?"

"Anaiku en kuda soan papadi sapidanum pola irukunu sonna illa? Inaiku enaku apadi iruduchu, adhan vangitu vandhean." He said showing her the packet in his hand.

"Inga nikka venam. Yaravadhu mela vandhu da poranga. Dho andha sevuru kita polam. Maraiva iruku", he said as he placed his hand around her shoulder, asking her to walk.

The look on Mullai's face told him she did not appreciate the carefree actions nor she find his actions cute.

"Kathiru! Naan nethu enna sonean, ipo nee enna panitu iruka? Onumey nadakadha mathiri soan papadi sapida vandhenu solra?"

"Enaku adha pathi ipo pesa venam. Vidu"

Disappointment filled her black eyes as she stared at him hoping he would change his mind and talk the real reason why he was here.

"Seri va, anga poi okaralam", he said and walked without waiting for her.

Mullai was furious on how Kathir had behaved as if her thoughts did not matter at all. With rage pumping through her veins, she stormed towards the direction Kathir went. He was sitting with his shoulders resting on the wall.

"Va okaru..Fresha vangitu vandhean. sapidu..." his words got caught in his throat when she pulled the packet from his hands out.

"Un manasula Enna nenachutu iruka? En unarchiku avalavu than madhipu illa?", she accused.

The way his jaws clenched told her, how he didn't like her actions. Slowly he rose and stepped in front of her, looking at her with a hard look.

"Nee than solita illa, namba kalanatha pathi pesa venamnu? Pesinalum oru mudivu varadhunu. Aparam pesalanu ipo enna kathara ?", he said dryly.

"Nee paatuku Karaikudi'ku ponumnu sonna, udaney unna kalyanam panna vaipu kedacha podhumnu othuka solriya? Vera yaru pathiyum kavalai padatha suyanalavadhinu ennai nenachiya?"

"Naan apadi sonena?", he grunted crossing his arms in front of his chest. His face hardened more, and he rested his arm on the wall behind caging her. While leaning down closer to her "Nee sonalum solalanalum namba kalyanam nadaka than pogudhu", his voice low and deep.

She gulped nervously before answering "Aduku naan samadhikalana?"

His brown eyes thinned into a rim "Adhu yepadi samadhikama porenu naanum pakarean.", he chewed each word.

She was angry on herself on the helpless situation and also bringing Kathir into the mix. And that made her burst at Kathir unnecessarily on all the pent up frustration. Though she did not believe his words, somehow his words made her anger come down.

Kathir noticed her standing with her head high, though he knew she was breaking down inside. Strands of her black hair flitters across Mullai's face. His hands itched to brush them away but he doesn't. If he touches her, he will pull her for a kiss and he wants to save it for later, when she is more willing.

Now that her anger came down, she slowly started to notice him more. He was standing so close to her that his breath was tickling her skin and she was burning red. "Adhaiyum pakalam", she said . Thankfully her mouth decided to stand up for herself.

Saying that, she pushed him away and sits down against the wall and starts eating the soan papadi not bothering to look at him nor offer him any.

He sighed as he contemplated what to do next. After a minute, he came and sat and made himself comfortable next to her. His warmth filled the air around her. She felt his gaze on her.

"Pinna vangitu vandhadha thuki poda solriya?"

"Naan onumey solalayey", he replied with tongue on his cheeks. He wondered how she changed her mood within seconds. One minute she could act all matured, next minute she could be all confused and next minute forget everything and act like a child. He chuckled louder at her act.

"Unaku venuma?"

"venamnu elam solla matean. Un kuda sendhu sapida than vangitey vandhean", he said scooting close to her and extending his hand on the packet which caused her to smile. But he noticed her smile was sad. He extended his hand with soan papadi near her mouth. She looked at him surprised. He extended it further and she opened to her mouth allowing him to feed her.

When she was about to take the next mouth, he held her wrist stopping her and raised his eyebrows "Enaku?"

Her lips curved upwards further, and she feed him the piece. They ended up feeding each other and lost in each other's eyes, not realizing the packet was empty long back.

"Kathiru..."

"Hmm", he said realizing her tone went back to being serious.

"Naan unna romba kasta padutharean illa?"

"Eii. Adhu elam illa. Adha pathi pesa venam. Vidu"

"Enaku puriyudhu. Nee enakaga than ipadi oru mudivu yeduthenu. Adha nenacha avalavu sandhosama iruku. Adhey samayam, enakaga nee kudumbatha vitu pirinju vara vekka manasu illa. "

When he started to say something, she stopped him and continued "Adhu matum illla. Enaikavadhu enala than nee veeta vitu vandhutenu solita? "

The words made her choke. She composed herself and continued "Adhu ilana kuda, unaku oru naal indha mudivu thappunu thoniduchuna?"

By now, she could not hold it any longer and tears flowed her cheeks. He wiped her tears away and made her look up at him.

"En life la seriya edhuvum nadakadhunu enaku thonitey iruku Kathiru.."

Despite the firmness of her words, he still had to ask "Enna kadhalichadhum thappa than nadadhudhunu nenaikariya?"

She just nodded a big no immediately with tears failing to stop flowing.

He hugged her closer. No matter what happens, she was a ray of light in his life. He can not imagine a life without her now. He knew no words could give that faith in her. He wanted to live by it and make her forget all her inhibitions.

"Ipodhaiku naan enna sonalum, unaku kolapama than irukum. Nee konja neram edaiyum yosikadha. Enna nambara thana?", he asked and she nodded into his chest. He smiled a little and hugged her closer.

"Apo indha pecha idhoda vidu." and let her go.

Their talks diverted to something general. After a while, He just laid on the floor and kept listening without interrupting her.

"Paduthuta? Tireda iruka? Nee veetuku kelambu Kathir", she said

"Eiii adhu elam illa. Indha rathirila, indha panila, ipadi motai madila padutha nala irku. Nee pesaradha ketututu thana irukean. Aparam enna? Venuma neeum paduthutu pesu. "

When she just sat there, he urged her again

"Eii. Nala iruku. Padu"

"Illa nethu malai penjudhu. Irama iruka pogudhu"

"Adhu elam illa. Nala than iruku. Idhukunu unaku bed, porvai potta than padupiya enna?"

She reluctantly lays down beside him leaving some space and continued talking. She kept on talking for sometime and the talk slowly drifted about their future. However, he was not in a mood to talk about their future now. He was already planning his next move and just wanted to be with her for some time. He did not stop her this time understanding she wanted to vent out.

Somehow in middle of her talk, owing to tiredness he had dozed off. Only few minutes passed when he heard Mullai's voice

"Kathir"

"Hmm enna?", he mumbled in sleep.

"Manasu barama iruku. Unaiyum sethu kasta padutharenu thonudhu"

"Inga va", he said

"Enga?", she asked confused

"Pakathula va", he said opening his eyes to small slits.

When she did not move "Onum yosikadha, kita va", he repeated

Once she slid closer, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close in a way they were practically glued together.

"Konja neram kanna mudi, edayum yosikama iru. Naan inga than irukean"

"Illa Kathiru...", she hesitated

"Sonna pecha kelu. Kaana moodu", he replied more firmly.

She rested her head on his arm and looked at him. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead noticing a lone tear falling

"shh. Edhuvum konja nerathuku yosikadha"

She nodded and closed her eyes. She was warm and soft at all the right places and he knew this is how he wanted to sleep every day of his life.

Few hours later, Mullai felt cold. Burying her head deeper in the hard pillow, she inhaled deeply only to be met with a familiar scent. Opening her eyes to narrow slits, she lifted her head and gawked at her pillow which turned into Kathir's muscular chest. Her cheeks started burning realizing their position. Her upper body was completely lying on his trunk and his arm was draped over her waist.

Her inner mind warned her to move away immediately but she ended up admiring him for few seconds. He looked radiant even in this darkness. How she wished, she could watch him sleep and also wake up to this every day. She let out a sigh and squirmed to detach herself away from him but failed because of his strong hold on her. Giving up, she regained her original position and rested her head on his chest. She was not sure if she would ever get this chance again and decided to savor the moment for few more minutes before she woke him up to go back home.

Kathir stirred up from his peaceful sleep because of morning sun on his face. Cracking his lids open, he noticed Mullai laying on him and an involuntary smile adored his face. He couldn't stop noticing her face that was up so close to him. Her eyes were closed projecting her thick lashes, dark hair was soft and silky that he felt the urge to run his hands through it. Then his eyes landed on her lips and immediately he thought about kissing her and waking her up.

Idhai elam ipo yosikadha da Kathiru!, he mentally cursed

"Mulla", he whispered. She looked beautiful and peaceful in her sleep.

"Mulla", he called again, and she finally stirred. She clenched her eyes on the disturbance and finally opened the eyes. She stared at him and blinked twice and when she finally understood what was happening, her eyes widened in shock.

"Ayoo vidinjuducha?"

"Amam. Athai mama ezhudharikaruthu kula kela po"

She noticed his hand around her waist and a faint blush dusted her cheeks. "Naagaru first"

He chuckled a little "Un kai yedu modhala", he said his eyes motioning towards her hands that were still around his waist.

She immediately shook her head in disbelief, pulled her hands away and sat up from lying position looking nervous.

"Illa theriyama..Thukathula...", she stammered making it irresistible for him to stay away from her.

"Naan thana? En pathara?", he said his voice sounded huskier than normal.

"Nee sikira...", his words stopped in his throat when his eyes moved to her legs.

Following his gaze, she groaned internally when she realized her nightie has ridden up giving him a perfect view of her legs. Fumbling, she covered herself and his striking eyes met her's. His pupils were dilated causing her to fluster by his gaze. She rose up immediately feeling flustered.

"Vidinjuduchu. Nee ippo yepadi pova?", she asked breathlessly. Ideally, she should be panicking right now about getting caught, but she could not think about anything other than his gaze on her.

"hmm nee kela po modhala. Naan pathukarean." He turned away quickly in pretense of searching his phone as desire sparked in his head. How much he wanted to touch her, run his hands over her long legs. How he wished to capture her trembling lips using his and feel her curves against his palm. He closed his eyes shaking off the lustful thoughts that were playing in his head.

"Ipo than vidiya aramikudhu. Naan yarukum theriyama poikarean", he said getting up as well.

When she turned around to check the surrounding, his eyes used the opportunity to rake over her body and tried his best to hide his burning desire.

Mullai on other hand was hiding her blush using her hair and avoided looking straight at his face.

"Seri sikiram po", Kathir urged hoping he does not end up giving in to his desire and doing something stupid.

She nodded and rushed downstairs. Disappointment washed over her as she entered her room. Somehow she thought there was a sexual tension between them. However, he sounded and behaved normal. Maybe, it was just her feeling all these attraction towards him?

**

At first, he wanted to talk to Mullai's parents alone. He wanted to convince them, before he made both sides met for the first time. Then he realized he needed support in case this whole conversation backfires.

Later that day, Kathir confessed Mullai's reluctance and his idea to approach through her parents to his mother.

"Dei nalaiku Murugan veetu polam da. Naan murai padi ponnu kekarean. Seriya?"

"Ma!", Kathir was rather shocked that mother choose this path, when either Mullai nor her parents have accepted him or his marriage proposal.

"Kadai thirapu inum 2 naalla iruku. Adhu mudiyatum. Aparama kuda polam ma". Kathir did not want his mother to think, he was in a hurry to get married.

"Adei. Ipo Navarathri. Elam nalla naal than. Eduku inum othi podanum? Kadai thorakarathuku elam velaiyum mudinjudhu. Murugan veetuku arai mani neram poitu varadhula enna da ayida podhu?"

"Apadi illa. Anney, anni othukitalum, anni inum our mathiri than irukanga. Adhu ilama Inum mullai veetla idhuku samadham solala. Mullai'yey Thaniya poradhuna indha kalyanamey venamnu solitu iruka. Ipo ungala kutitu poi, avanga ungala edavadhu solita?", Kathir shoots an apologetic look.

"Naan unga kita solitu anga polamanu pathean....
Ipo Ennala ungalaku than neraya kastam"

"Dei kalyanam panradhuna avalavu sulabamnu nenachiya? Adhu ilama en thambi veetuku thana porean. Anga yarum ennai onum solla matanga", Lakshmi assured him.

She noticed Kathir was still not convinced and was worried about her. She knew he would get defensive when it comes to his family and she adorned that about him.

"Unga appa kuda kalyanam nichiyam agigum avara naan pakala. Kalyanam varaikum pakavo, pesavo kudadhunu solitanga avar veetla. Unga appa yaar pechayum kekama, neera enga veetuku enna pakka vandutar. Enga veetla vandhu, edho avar veedu mathiri urimaiya coffee elam saptutu, en kita 5 nimisham pesitu than ponar. Apadi patta appa ku poradhutu ipadi bayandha yepadi da?"

Kathir nods his head, fighting off a smile "Indha kadhai supera irukum polayey!"

"Odhachana iruku unaku. Muruganuku phonea potu tha. Naan nalaiku varadha solidarean avan kitta"

Kathir smiled widely forgetting temporary the tornado that was to occur tomorrow.

Next Day – Pandian house

"Athai, inakey nenga poganuma? Mama kadai velaiya poi irukar. Kadai elam thorandhuku aparam, naanum mamavum poi pathu pesitu varuvomey. Edhuku ungaluku veen alachal", Dhanam tried convincing for nth time that day.

"Illa Dhanam. Naney poi ponnu ketta than seriya irukum. Avanga othukita apram, elarum sendhu polam. Parvathy vai chumma irukadhu, unnai edavadhu soluva. Edhuku adhu elam", Lakshmi amma convinced before they started to Murugan house.

Kannan accompanied them as he knew he would not be able to sit at home ideal and be in suspense on what unfolds in Murugan house .

Meanwhile, Mullai was waiting anxiously for her athai to come.

"Amadi, akka un kalyana vishayam pesa than varangala? Phone la onum solala", Murugan asked with so much hope in his voice.

The question was heavier than she wanted it to be. She knew her athai had accepted to this wedding. However, she was not sure if she was whole heartly accepted or not. Also, she had rejected the idea of moving out of the house and living separately in Karaikudi. Until now, Kathir had never done something she was not comfortable with. He had always encouraged her to do what she wanted to do. Would he go against her decision and come home now proposing marriage to her parents?

"Avanga vandhu ketta matum? En ponna andha veetuku katti kudutuduvena?", Parvathy answered which came as blessing to Mullai, that she need not answer her fathers' question now.

There was a weak smile on her face when a gentle knock of the front door distracted them from the conversation. Murugan stepped into the living room to open the door and let his akka in.

"Va ka va. Ethana varusham kalichu indha veetuku vara. Vanga thambi" , Murugan was happier to see his sister in their house.

"Vanga!" was all Parvathy said and threw looks over Kathir and Kanna before walking in to bring them beverages.

Mullai stepped in and smiled at her athai. Her face involuntarily looks at Kathir and he smiles broadly. Warmth spreads through her and butterflies bubble to surface again in anticipation of what is about to unfold.

"Muruga, suthi valachu elam naan pesa virumbala da. Palasa elam marandhu, Mullai'ya en marumagala thirumba anupuviya da?", Lakshmi came to the point without beating around the bush as soon as Parvathy returned back to the living room.

Murugan was overwhelmed by her sister words. Her sister had once promised him that no matter what, Mullai would be her daughter in law.

Before he could respond, Parvathy barged in "Athachi enna thapa yeduthukadhenga. Nadandhu elam marandhu, Mullai andha veetuku yepadi thirumba anupa mudiyum? Apadi nanga samadhicha kuda ava yepadi anga sandhosama irupa? Oru varusham Andha veetla patta vedhanai podhadha? Adhu vazhkai pura avala thorathunuma?"

"En veetu marumagala than anupuviyanu ketean. Andha veetuku anupa solala", Lakshmi answered curtly.

Parvathy stood there confused.

"Mullai anga vandha, evalavu sangadama irukumnu puriyudhu. Adhan Kathir'yum Mullaiyum Karaikudi kadai pathutu angyey irukatumnu yosikarean"

Parvathy who never expected this stood stunned.  Parvathy was at loss of words that Lakshmi took such a decision and was even willing to separate the family. She and Murugan looked at each other in shock.

"Akka, enna ka solra? Mullai vandhu unga kudumbatha pirichutanu pesa matangala?"

"Yaru pesuva? Andha kadaiya pathuka yepadiyum oruthar anga poitu varanum. Adhuku Kathir angayey iruka poran. Avalavu thana? Adhukunu enga veetuku varamaley iruka poradhu ilayey"

Mullai wanted to argue. Everything in her was screaming to step forward and take control of his conversation but she forces herself to stay quiet and let the parents speak. She did not want to be disrespectful of the elders.

"Indha mudiva nengala yeduthenga?", Parvathy put forward her doubt.

Lakshmi looked alternatively between Kathir and Mullai.

"Naan un kita poi solla virumbala. Indha mudiva yeduthadhu Kathir than. Avanuku Mullaiya enga veetuku kutitu vandhu kayapadutha manasu illa. Avan sonadhu nyayamnu enakum patuchu, adhan samadhichean."

When Parvathy stood there looking at Kathir for few minutes and finally asked.

"Apo un kudumbam vida Mullai mukiyamnu indha mudivu yeduthiya?"

When Mullai was about to interrupt, Kathir spoke up himself

"Idhu nala en kudumbatha vittu kuduthadha artham illa. Enaku Mullai, en kudumbam rendum onnu than. Adhukaga, avala endha yedathalayum vittu kuduka matean. Anaiku sonna mathiri, avala kasta paduthara mathiri naan edhuvum seiyavum matean"

There was sincerity in his voice that made everyone in the room understand what he meant by his words. At that point, everyone's eyes were focused only on Kathir forgetting the rest of the people in the room.

Parvathy spoke nothing further.

"Muruga, idhula unaku samadham thana?", Lakshmi asked

"En ponnu sandhosama irupana, adha vida enaku vera enna venum ka. Ipadi thangamana payan mapillai, en akka kudumbathil marumagal. Enaku samadham than ka"

When Parvathy was about to say something, Murugan stopped her "Namba pulaikaga kenji ketutukarean. Ipo edhuvum pesa venam Parvathy."

Murugan walked up to Kathir and held his hand "Romba sandhosam. Ipadi elarum samadhichu, en ponnukum sangadam ilama indha kalyanam nadakumnu naan nenaikavey illa. Ava sandhosathukaga idhu elam panrenga. Romba niraiva iruku"

Kathir looked over Mullai, who was standing very uncomfortably in one corner of the room. He closed his eyes and opened to look over Murugan again.

"Mama, naan solrenu thappa yeduthukadhenga. Mullai ku Karaikudi ku thaniya poradhil istam illa. Adhey samayam, enga veetuku varadhukum virupam illa. Ava samadham thandha aparam than indha kalyanam nadakum. Aana enaika irundhalum ava than en manaivi. Idhil endha matramum illai"

Mullai's heart races at his confession in front of everyone and every inch of her skin feels like its on fire. Even after her all this, he chooses her acceptance and comfort over all. Relationship take work and compromising and understanding. Though their relationship was far from perfect and had so many problems and hurdles, him taking effort to never give up on her and keep her preference over his, made her swell up. She never felt more adored then in this very moment.

When she stepped in to talk to her Athai , Parvathy's voice stops her.

"Avala samadhika vekka vendiyadhu en porupu mapillai. Nenga kavalai padama poitu vanga", shaking the earth beneath everyone in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 10.2K 50
This is a fanfic on the trending pair ashwin and sivaangi but then I'm making the story a little serious..Happy reading!! DISCLAIMER: IT'S PURELY IMA...
94.4K 12.6K 64
Ashwin the CBI officer .he have a 5yrs son Anirudh .he got panick attacks .he admitted in hospital . sivaangi the Babies [pediatrics ] DOCTOR.she tr...
341K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
74.9K 3.7K 58
En peru farah afzal, Boring. En lifea patthi oru vaarthaila sollanumna adhu boring dhaa, But naa adha patthi complain pannave illa , I am happy wi...