๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขโ€ขD I S C L A I M E Rโ€ขโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขC H A R A C T E R Sโ€ขโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขP L A Y L I S Tโ€ขโ€ข
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Six |I like you
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Twelve |Arrangement
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-five |Brother
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-one |Game of poker
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-five |Dominance
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Forty-nine |My comfort, my love
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Twenty-three |Getting away easily

4.1K 92 55
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ANGELICA•••

•••mature content•••

I knew what I did with that last sentence. I was hot and bothered. My bad morning mood was changed drastically to horny one just by few stupid pickup lines from one  cocky sexy bastard who happens to be my husband now and person that I like.

I went upstairs into my bedroom. Angel trailed right behind me. I want him. When I got into room he went in with me. He locked the door and pushed me against wall. I looked at him with smirk.

"If you think you're getting away with that comment that easily you're terribly mistaken." He said lowly pinning me against wall.

"Who said I want to get away easily." I said back as I heat rushed between my legs making me pull them together more.

"Fuck." He breathed out.

His lips smashed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His tongue swept across my lower lip and I opened my mouth allowing him to take control over the kiss.

When his teeth gazed my lips I moaned into his mouth making him groan at sound I made. His hands went from my waist to my tights he pulled me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he pulled away from my lips. His mouth traveled down my neck to my collarbone. He planted wet kisses to every places he could reach.

He found my sweet spot and nip at it a little. Breathy moan left my lips. He sucked on that spot surely leaving a mark but I didn't care.

Angel pulled me off the wall and took me to my bed. He gently put us down. My hands stayed around his neck. My legs were still around his waist pulling him closer, pressing his erection to my wet front.

He moved to other side of my neck. I tugged on his shirt so he took it off. His chest was full of tattoos. I could see one that got my attention. He had little rose on his left side of chest not right on his heart but slightly away from it. He had a little rose with word 'mom' next to it. This guy is getting more cuter everyday.

I kissed his shoulder that was covered in tattoos and he took a shaky breath in. His hand went under his shirt that I was wearing. I had my bra on. More work for him. Angel pulled away from my neck that was now probably covered in hickeys.

"Are you sure?" He asked me breathing heavily. What a gentleman.

Imagine if I just said no and left him with boner.
I'm not that much of a bitch.

"Yes I'm. I want you." I said quietly as my tone was laced with lust, keeping an eye contact with him

He nodded before he kissed me again. He took my shirt off. His mouth found my neck and collarbone, kissing me and marking me. His delicate mouth kissed my breast, he unclipped my bra and took it off. His mouth attached to my nipple gently sucking on it, his teeth gazed my wet, hardened nipple. Slight tug on it made me moan and fist sheets.

His mouth could do magic I swear.

His hands traveled down my body to my shorts. He took them off and then his sweatpants. His hand came to my clothed pussy. He rubbed my wet pussy through my panties making me whimper wanting more. His mouth was kissing me between my breast as his hand was slowly rubbing my clothed centre.

Angel slowly kissed his way down to my stomach, he took his time making me squirm under him, finally after very slow torture he came to my lower stomach. By now I was melting under his touch, squirming, wanting more.

Angel looked up at me and then slowly took my panties off. His hands parted my legs. He buried his hands between my thighs. He attached his mouth to my clit as he gently started to suck on it. His tongue sticked out travelling between my entrance and clit making me throw my head back.

I was moaning loudly. Having one whole floor to myself has it's benefits.

His hand was squeezing my breast and pinching my nipple, my breast fitted perfectly into his hand. His tongue flickered between my entrance and clit. Knot in my stomach was getting bigger and bigger by seconds. I could feel my orgasm coming.

"Can I-" I was about to ask him if I could cum till I got cut off by him.

"Please cum for me." He pleated as he kept his pace the same, fucking me with his tongue into oblivion.

I let go as I came with loud moan. He licked me clean and then he pulled away from my pussy getting back to my lips where he kissed me passionately. As he was kissing me, making me taste myself on his tongue he pushed two fingers inside of me, moan escaped my lips but quickly got lost in his mouth.

He pushed third finger inside of me. My eyes shut closed even more, pleasure taking over my body. Oh my god, he was good.

"I did say three fingers didn't I." He groaned into my ear when he pulled away from me, once again working on my sweet spot. His mouth was sucking at my neck. Angel's thumb went to my clit where he rubbed it in circular motions, his fingers were stretching my walls. His lips found mine again kissing me, his lips were soft and sweet while his fucking was hard and destroying.

I came for second time.

"Fuck I need you." He said against my lips.

"You have me. Do whatever you want." I said in low voice.

"Shit, don't say that." He hushed me with his lips.

He took his boxers off. His cock lined up with my entrance, running up and down my sleek folds collecting my juices. He pushed inside my wet entrance. Both of us moaned into each other's mouths and it was the sexiest sound I ever heard.

He let me adjust to his size before he started to move. His hand went to my throat where he gently squeezed it. His mouth was still attached to mine. He was moving in and out of my hole making me clench around him as I was adjusting to his size.

His thrust were hard and merciless. He adjusted me so he could hit my g-spot. When tip of his cock brushed against it for the first time, my moans got louder as pleasure washed over me. His hand went away from my throat to my lower stomach. He pushed on spot where his cock was hitting. More pleasure washed over me as I tighten around him.

"I'm on pill." I moaned out as I could feel him twitch a little in me.

"Good." He said back, biting into my collarbone before his lips found mine again. His tongue met with mine. Fucking hell I'm becoming addicted to them.

"Be a good girl and cum one more time." He whispered against them, fucking hell I will.

I moaned again and came for god knows, which time I stopped counting. He twitched inside me again till he filled me up working us both through our highs. After few he pulled out.

"Shit this was the best sex I ever had." I breathed out.

"Same." He said as he lay down next to me.

"You good there?" He asked me the same question that I asked him before.

"I'm amazing." I said and he chuckled.

Angel stood up after few and took me into his arms and went with me into shower where he cleaned us up. He went into my closet with set of new clothes for me. He was now changed in black sweatpants and shirt with hoodie over it.

He gave me something similar to his outfit.

Dick.

"Thank you." I said as I changed into it. My legs were little wobbly.

I went to mirror where I saw few hickeys on my collarbone and behind my ear where my moon tattoo was.

"So bite marks and hickeys. mister?" I asked as I turned to him. I liked marking so it was no problem for me.

"Sometimes you need to mark what's yours so no one will touch it." Angel said with shrug.

"Good because look at your shoulders and collarbone." I said  and he went to mirror, revealing his hickeys.

"Sometimes you need to mark what's yours so no one will touch it." I repeated his words.

"You little minx." He said.

I smiled at him.

"What was that mi amor?" I asked.

"Nothing my little deadly scorpion." He said as he kissed my cheek and left the room.

I think I'm falling for this man harder and faster then I intended.

•••••

A/N: so double update. It's currently 4am and I did write a smut for you all.

Was it good?

I hope it was since I write smut book too so I have some experience with this kind of shit.

Anyways thanks for reading love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 4.6K 63
Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,who tries to save and safe everyone. Every...
113K 2.9K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
612K 13.1K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
1.3K 85 16
We are always told there is only one devil. But what happens when there are two in the same place waiting to destroy one another? __________________...