The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

Oleh Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... Lebih Banyak

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"

1.4K 51 1
Oleh Demon243

Your POV

Me, Tsu and Ochy were now coming back to the dorms and it was dark by now, because of paperwork in Ryukyu's office.

Ochaco: "Deku! Kirishima! Michael!" She called out for them as they stopped and looked at us.

Kirishima: "Uraraka, Tsu, (Y/N)!" He said it as we walked up to them.

Izuku: "Did you three just get back, too?" He asked us curiously.

Y/N: "Yup!" I said it as I placed my arms on Ochy's shoulders from behind.

Tsuyu: "There was a lot of paperwork to do at Ryukyu's office." She explained it calmly.

Michael: "We had a bunch, too." He said it calmly.

Ochaco: "It feels... like we haven't been back here in a long time." She said it as we looked at the dorms.

Tsuyu: "Yeah." She said it calmly.

Kirishima: "Let's go." He said it calmly and we started walking up to the dorms. We walked up to the doors and walked in the dorms.

Mineta: "They're back. Those guys are back!" He said it as he walked up to us and making others did too and started to ask questions all at once.

Sato: "Anyway, have some chocolate cake!" He said it stretching out the tray with the cake.

Shoji: "I'm just glad they're okay." He said it looking at Jiro.

Kyoka: "Are they okay? Okay? I guess they are...?" She asked unsure and I just walked up to her and hugged her.

Y/N: "Kyoky, stop being worried, we're fine." I said it to her as she hugged me back.

Kyoka: "Okay, okay, I'm calm now, I guess." She said it unsure and I just giggled at her cuteness as I kissed her cheek. We separated and then I was tugged in the big hug of Toru, who caught Tsu and Ochy with me.

Toru: "Ochaco, Tsu, (Y/N)! I'm glad you're oaky!" She said hugging us tightly.

Ochaco: "Th-Thanks..." She said it while her cheek was squished into her teeth by Toru's arm.

Tsuyu: "Kero." She said it as her cheek was squished into her teeth by Toru's arm, too. While I just stick out my tongue a little with the cat looking like smile.

Iida: "Everyone!" He yelled out getting everyone's attention. "I know that you were worried, but calm down!" He yelled out as Toru let us go. "You saw the news, didn't you? A lot has happened to them. If you're their classmates or beloved ones," He said it as he looked at the girls. "you should console them and let them rest quietly. Because I'm sure it's not just their bodies, their spirits must be also be worn down." He said it as he got stuck in his mind.

Izuku: "Iida, Iida." He called out for him getting his attention. "Thanks. But..." He said it trailing off. "...it's fine." He said it with the smile.

Iida: "Then, if I may." He said it as he adjusted his glasses and I quickly hide behind Ochy knowing what is going to happen. "I was extremely worried about you guys! Jeez, you guys! You guys!" He yelled out as he grabbed Izuku's shoulders and started to shake him.

Sero: "You're being the most violent." He said it worried about that Izuku might lose conscious.

Momo: "I'll make some lavender herb tea. It'll help ease your spirits." As she said it my ears perked up on that idea.

Sato: "Have some chocolate cake!" He said it as he started to poke a cake in Izuku's closed mouth, while he's face was literal poker face. But then, I noticed that Ochaco was quiet, too quiet.

Tsuyu: "Ochaco, you all right?" She asked noticing it too, while I hugged her by her waist and placed my head on her shoulder. She just looked at her hands and I remembered the conversation about the Nighteye's death.

Ochaco: "I... want to save people." She said it coldly, but in the same time shakily. I leaned my head into her neck, which seems to help her a little.

Y/N: "Do you think you need some cuddles?" I asked her as one of my ears rubbed against her cheek.

Ochaco: "If you don't mind..." She said it with the small smile and I just kissed her cheek as my tail started to wag.

Mina: "Ochaco..." She called out as she walked up to us holding a rabbit from Koji's room and getting our attention to her. "You okay?" She asked her calmly.

Ochaco: "Not really..." She said it as she placed her hands on mine and leaned her head into mine a little.

Mina: "I see. Want to hold it? I borrowed it from Koda's room." She said it stretching out a rabbit that she was holding.

Ochaco: "No, I'm fine here." She said it as she scratched under my chin and my tail wagged faster.

Mina: "Tsu?" She asked it looking at her.

Tsuyu: "I don't mind it." She said it as she walked up and took rabbit into her arms.

Todoroki: "Midoriya, I wanted to talk to you, from eye to eye." He said it as he walked up to Izuku.

Izuku: "Oh, u-umm... S-Sure!" He said it with the smile and they walked out from the dorms.

Y/N: "Okay, someone might be not sleeping tonight." I said it as I smirked a little.

Mina: "And that makes me think about one question, when we're not gonna sleep one night?" She asked it seductively making me blush.

Y/N: "It will be the day, when I'll be ready for this." I said it nervously making Mina whine a little.

Momo: "Actually, (Y/N)." She called out for me as she finished placing cups of tea on the table.

Y/N: "Yes, Mo-yorozu?" I asked as I looked at her, while one of my ears were still rubbing Ochy's cheek.

Momo: "Umm... My... parents wants to... meet you tomorrow." She said it nervously and I felt myself go pale.

Y/N: "Michael?" I called out and he replied with the simple 'Hm?'. "Do we have an extra coffin?" I asked him like I was doomed, while he just started laughing.

Itsuka: "You need to stop reacting like it's the end of the world." She said it with poker face.

Y/N: "Well, it's not like you're meeting my parents." I said it looking at her with poker face.

Kinoko: "Which is going to happen, sooner or later." She said it ironically.

Itsuka: "True." She said it as she shrugged her shoulders.

Y/N: "So, Momo, at what time we're going to meet them tomorrow?" I asked her making her thought about it for a moment.

Momo: "They wanted to meet you after a lunch, so I think we'll need to move out at 12:45." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Alrighty~" I said it in sing song tone and we started to drink tea and eat Sato's cake. Of course, after we were done we went to sleep.

(Time skip. Tomorrow, in front of the gates of the Yaoyorozu's house. 12:50)

Y/N: "Momo, please tell me you have sedation with you." I said it nervously as we were now standing in front of the gates of her house.

Momo: "Calm down, they'll like you. Well, I'm sure mother will." She said as she lightly kissed one of my ears making me squeak a little. "*Giggle* Relax, I'll be with you." She said it to calm me down which worked a little. She pressed the button that was on intercom that made a 'ding-dong' sound.

???: "Yes?" The male voiced called out from intercom.

Momo: "Dad, it's me, I bring her here as you asked." She said it with the smile, while I tried to not to panic.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Oh, hang on a sec sweetheart." As he said it the doors has opened.

Momo: "Thanks, dad!" She said it with the smile as we started walking to the house. When we walked up to the door and were ready to open the door, it opened right in front of us with loud slam sound and Momo were quickly hugged by a woman with the same black hair as Momo's hair.

???: "I'm so glad you came!" The woman yelled out while hugging Momo tightly.

Momo: "I'm glad to see you too, mom." She said it with the smile while examined Mrs. Yaoyorozu.

Mrs. Yaoyorozu: "And this must be (Y/N), right?" She asked as she let Momo go and looked at me.

Y/N: "Yup, i-it's me." I said it nervously while ears were flattened.

Mrs. Yaoyorozu: "Momo, said that there is a thing that I'll definitely like and now looking at you, I'm curious about what she was talking about." She said it examining me, while Momo walked up behind me.

Momo: "Well, I was talking about this." She said it as she touched my tail lightly making my ears perk up and blush.

Y/N: "Momo!" I said it while pouting, which made her giggle.

Mrs. Yaoyorozu: "Oh, my, god. This is so cute!" She said as she ran up to me and were now examining my ears and petting me. Of course, I didn't expect this kind of attention to me, but by the look of Momo's face, it was normal.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Honey, give her some space. Plus, don't forget that Mrs. Tanaka is here." He said as he was now standing at the door frame.

Momo: "Oh no..." She said it as she silently face palmed, while me and Mrs. Yaoyorozu let out an annoyed groans, which made Momo and Mr. Yaoyorozu look at us with the 'Wat?' faces.

Mrs. Yaoyorozu: "You already have my permission to marry Momo." She said it with the small smile as she quickly walked back into the house leaving Momo and me blushing madly.

Momo: "Mom!" She yelled out embarrassed.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Get inside you two, I want to talk with your girlfriend and about your relationship inside." He said it as he walked in the house and we followed. Of course, we took our shoes off leaving them at the front door, putted on some slippers and continued walking right behind Mr. Yaoyorozu. "So, I wanted to know how exactly you met Mrs. Tanaka, because she was telling us that you two were being rude with her. So I wanted to hear your side." He said it calmly as we were still walking through corridor.

Y/N: "Well, we and other girls were just looking for groceries there and Mrs. Tanaka just started to pester up to us, well, mostly to Momo with this thing about marriage." I said it calmly as we walked in the living room and, man, I could hear Mrs. Tanaka's yelling through walls, I mean they were in one of the rooms not to far away, but the walls were so thick that even with my hearing I wouldn't hear anything, but her voice was so loud that I could hear her yelling. "Does she always that loud?" I asked as I pointed at the wall where the yelling was coming from.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "When she's not getting what she want, yes." He said it as he sat down on armchair and we sat down on the couch.

Y/N: "She's reminding me of my aunt, when she's angry." I said it blankly.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "For me she is just a spoiled brat." He said it calmly as he adjusted his glasses.

Y/N: "Well, at some point, she is." You said it with poker face.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "OK, I want to know is there anything I should know about your relationship? Something unusual?" He asked it calmly as he leaned in his chair.

Momo: "Well, our relationship is... Umm... A harem one..." She said it awkwardly, while blushed a little and I started praying inside my mind.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Uh huh. Is everyone in a harem is in love to you Momo or...?" He asked trailing off.

Momo: "(Y/N), we all love her, and don't worry dad. Some of them are my classmates and some other girls are from other class, but we all in the same course." She said it a little nervously, but still smiling.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Well, that's good to know. Does the parents of your other lovers know about you relationship?" He asked us curiously.

Y/N: "Nope, you are the first parents that I've met this far." I said it calmly and he nodded and he wanted to ask something, but the doors slam opened revealing Mrs. Tanaka, who looked very angry.

Mrs. Tanaka: "I'm so fucking done! Why can't you just let our son marry your daughter?!" She asked yelling.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Firstly, I'm very respectful to choices that my daughter had made, secondly, your conditions that you want my daughter to do are an opposite to what my daughter is want to do, and thirdly, she already have someone that she loves and I don't want to ruin their relationship, if it's making my daughter happy." He said it sternly as he stood up and crossed his arms.

Mrs. Tanaka: "Oh please, what this slut could give to her? I mean they won't even had a chance to make an offspring to you, while my son-" She wanted to say, but I cut her of by me standing up.

Y/N: "Now you woman, listen to me. Did ever heard that it's already possible for one gender pairs to have a baby? If not than you must came out of cave." I said it coldly, and I could see that Momo was just sitting there not really wanting to interrupt me, because of fear, while her father was looking at me with the small smile. "You might say that this is very sinful and blah blah blah, but who cares about what sinful and what isn't?! If I ever want to have a baby with Momo, I will! With Momo's agreement, of course." I said it making Momo blush madly and cover her face with her hands, while her dad was just trying not to laugh from Momo's reaction.

Mrs. Tanaka: "You little..." She said it as she cursed under her breath and ran out from the room and after a few moments we heard the front slam.

Y/N: "Wow, she didn't even said a goodbye, how rude." I said it with poker face, but my words made everyone in a room laugh or giggle.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Oh god, Momo. Your girlfriend is a good comedian." He said it as he stopped laughing.

Momo: "I know, but believe me, she can be scary, when it needed." She said it as she stopped giggling.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Well, I'm just glad that she have balls to argue with some rich spoiled brat." He said it with the small laugh.

Y/N: "Believe me, if it needs to I'll not only argue with those people." I said it coldly with the small smile.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Now I'm sure that Momo is in good hands." He said it calmly trying to hide his fear.

Momo: "Wait, does it mean-" She wanted to ask.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Yep. I accept this relationship of yours." He said it with the smile and Momo quickly ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged her back, while I just stand there silently, but when they stopped hugging, Momo suddenly hugged me tightly making my face poke in between her boobs as she begun to spin on one place. "Umm... Hon, she might need an oxygen." He said it making Momo quickly let me go in panic.

Momo: "S-Sorry..." She said it nervously as she saw my, probably dark red face.

Y/N: "D-Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said it as inhaled some of the oxygen.

(Time skip. 1-A dorms, common area, 17:42)

We were back at dorms after hanging out a little at Momo's house and right now I was sitting on the couch.

Kyoka: "So how did it go?" She asked as she sat down beside me on my right.

Y/N: "It went fine, but that lady that was annoying us in grocery store was there too and I just argued with her placing her on her place." I said it tiredly as I placed my head on her shoulder tiredly.

Kyoka: "So it means, Momo's parents are aware and accept our harem relationship?" She asked curiously.

Y/N: "Yup." I said it as I leaned my head to her neck. She took a notice of it and started scratching behind my ears making my tail wag.

Mina: "Welp, it's one pair of parents that are out of the list and 12 to go." She said it optimistically.

Kyoka: "Don't forget that we'll meet (Y/N)'s parents too." She said it making me nervous a little.

Y/N: "Which I preferred not to, because of my dad." I said it nervously.

Izuku: "But he would found out anyway somehow." He said it walking past us as he was drinking water.

Y/N: "Yeah, I know, and please cover the hickey that is pretty easy to see." I said it as I pointed on hickey that was between his neck and shoulder making him choke on water.

Izuku: "How did you see it?!" He asked it while he was blushing madly.

Y/N: "Wolf biology." I said it with poker face making him nervous and blush more.

Toru: "Now I'm more jealous..." She whined as she laid down on the couch placing her head on my lap.

Y/N: "Well, if you really want to fuck with me, you can wait for spring." I said it making everyone confused for a moment, when they realized what I meant.

Mina: "You go in heat too?!" She asked shocked a little.

Y/N: "Yup, and believe me, it's a fucking curse for women with animal quirk like mine." I said it like I was doomed. "But if you're gonna choose this option, be aware that I'm more violent in this state." I said it making girls go pale a little.

Michael: "Umm... (Y/N)?" He called out nervously and we turned to see his shocked face that was telling us that he had some bad news.

Y/N: "What is it?" I asked him calmly.

Michael: "You do remember Vanessa's parents?" He asked me making me flinch at her name, but the question made me confused.

Y/N: "Yeah, they are normal and I'm still shocked that they are her parents." I said it calmly as he got out his phone.

Michael: "Yeah, but they've called me just a minute ago and were asking about her, like 'Didn't you saw her anywhere?' and you might understand what is probably happening." He said it as I just sit there not knowing what to say.

Y/N: "She just disappeared?!" I asked him and he nodded in answer. "God damn it." I said it as Kyoka hugged me with one arm around my shoulder still scratching behind my ear.

Michael: "And just so you know, mom and dad were informed about it too and they're more worried about it." He said it nervously which made giggle a little.

Y/N: "You know it's funny when you are saying it about our dad." I said it making him look at me with poker face.

Michael: "Well, he's still care for us even so he doesn't show it." He said it blankly.

Y/N: "Well, dad is dad, we can't change him." I said it I just enjoyed being with girls.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 77 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...
23.4K 869 36
Follow our reader through the difficult challenges of being trans and training to be a hero. Watch as she falls in love with an adorable girl only to...
17.8K 730 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
10.1K 157 18
You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #3 hero, Hawks, and your mother also has...