(DISCONTINUED) HANDLE IT | ᴍ...

Por -cs982

Having barely recovered from mourning her dead best friend she now has to deal with a box of tapes and a toxi... Más

Cᴀsᴛ
01.
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
AUTHORS NOTE

14

4.6K 92 9
Por -cs982

Maddy and Monty were laughing with Justin in the back as they sped through the school parking lot, the radio playing softly when suddenly they were lurched forward. Monty had slammed on the breaks right before he was about to hit people walking across the pedestrian crossing, one of them being Alex Standall.

"What the fuck man people are trying to walk here!" Alex yelled with a hand holding the front of Monty's jeep. The three of them shared a look and burst out laughing, they didn't hit him and they seen Alex as a friend so they thought it was extremely amusing. People were still walking by however slower as to see how this would play out. Alex didn't find the situation humorous at all as he glared at Monty.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Alex continued to yell, becoming more furious at the fact they were weren't taking this situation seriously. He stormed over to Monty's side of the car and seethed at him through the rolled down window. 

"Dude, Alex chill. It's all good" Monty snickered, attempting to calm his friend the fuck down, he didn't see what he had done wrong. 

"Oh it's all good?" Alex asked sarcastically "you think that you can just run people over like everyone else in this fucking school?"

Monty shook his head, trying his best to stay calm "You're tripping man," he looked towards Maddy who gave him a reassuring smile, he didn't want to get into another fight and have her annoyed at him.

Alex however didn't want to let it go as he nodded condescendingly "Okay, get out of the car" he growled. Monty just stared at him in shock.

When Alex saw Monty wasn't moving he slammed his hand against the side of the car "Get out of the car. Get out. Get out of the fucking car!" he yelled as Monty threw his door open, slamming it into Alex's torso. 

Alex doubled over and Maddy and Justin were quick at jumping out of the car after Monty. Maddy was confused, she thought Monty and Alex were friends and she had no fucking idea what was up with him. Justin was looking at Alex incredulously and tried to defuse the situation before something happened they would regret "Alex calm the fuck down" he interjected.

"You calm down, I am calm. I am so fucking calm" Alex seethed. He had gone from angry teen to full psychopath in minutes and other students were crowding around and pulling their phones out to video.

"You don't want to do this man" Monty calmly spoke. 

"You think I'm scared of you?" Alex scoffed.

"You should be"

"Fuck you" Alex shot back and suddenly shoved Monty full force into the car. Maddy's mouth dropped open in shock however when she seen Monty stalking towards Alex she quickly grabbed his arm "Hey baby don't it's not worth it" which seemed to calm him down yet Alex's next words made his fury rise again. 

"Yeah listen to your little bitch of a girlfr-" before Alex could even finish his sentence he was punched so hard he fell to the ground. Maddy would've tried to stop him again but she was fucking pissed. 

People were cheering and shouting and when Alex wasn't fighting back anymore Maddy quickly made a split second stupid decision and ran over to Monty and grabbed his arm. Yeah she was annoyed at Alex but she didn't want him fucking dead. As Monty was starting to pick himself up from Alex with Maddy's help, Mr.Porter suddenly interfered and grabbed Monty's arm. Monty was breathing heavily and his face was red with rage however when he looked at Maddy his eyes softened and he wanted nothing more than to hold her.

"What the hell is going on here?" Mr.Porter asked angrily looking towards Monty and Maddy as Alex looked almost unresponsive. 

"He started it, he couldn't keep his mouth shut about my girlfriend" Monty snapped back, motioning towards Alex who was trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah well, what the hell were you doing?" Mr.Porter scoffed, all the teachers knew of the relationship the two had so he wasn't very surprised this was why the fight occurred.

"Finishing it" Monty shrugged carelessly with a small smile.

"You think that's funny? Yeah? Come on let's go," Mr. Porter grabbed Monty's arm whilst yelling at the crowd to go to class "You three are coming with me" he pointed to Monty, Maddy and Alex.

***

"Okay so this emergency meeting of the honour board is called to order," Marcus speaks walking into the library and sitting at the table in front of where the girl and two boys were sat. Monty has his hand on her thigh for comfort and she had her hand on his. "Marcus Cole presiding. Courtney Crimson recording secretary. All members present. Petitioners please state your names."

When no one spoke he looked up "that's you three"

"Alex Standall"

"Montgomery De La cruz"

"Maddy," the brunette drawled "what the fuck am I even doing here? you do know I wasn't the one fighting right?"

"You're here to keep Monty in check" Courtney admitted cautiously which makes Maddy scoff angrily. "He doesn't fucking need someone to keep him in check Courtney, he knows how to control himself" she spat.

"Okay that's not why you're here. You're here because you got in the middle of the fight" Marcus lies however everyone knows what Courtney said was the truth. Monty rubbed small circles on the soft skin of her thigh to calm her down which helped as she relaxed in her chair.

"So Montgomery this case seems pretty straight forward," Marcus started "you were the one driving"

"So?" Maddy and Monty snapped 

"So the pedestrian has the right of way" he continues. 

"That is the law" Courtney adds to which the couple scoff and Alex shakes his head.

"And you were walking on the road when he almost hit you?" Marcus directs to Alex.

"Yeah I was walking" he confirmed "it wasn't just me. Heroji Pratt, Jin-seo Yooo, Chase Parker. I don't know. They were all there"

"You're the one who was talking shit about my girlfriend and went all psycho" Monty cut in, he didn't see what he really did wrong.

"Hey watch your language" Mr.Porter yelled making Maddy giggle quietly and Monty raise his hands in surrender.

"And you were reckless driving. You could have killed somebody and it's our jobs to protect the children of this school" Marcus states eyeing the hot-headed jock.

"Yeah because you're doing a real good job at that" Alex scoffed. Marcus looked at him nervously as if he was expecting him to come out and spill all his secrets before speaking "Yes Alex. That's what the honour board is for, to settle disputes among students so they don't spill out into the hallways"

"Oh the honour board cause you're all sooo honourable" Maddy sarcastically quipped with a teasing smile.

"Alex this happened off campus so the alternative is the police" Mr.Porter added, wanting to stay on topic.

"Okay great let's make the call" Alex spoke. 

"No one needs to make a call" Courtney briskly cut in "there's no crime we can deal with it here"

"What so anyone can get away with anything at this fucking school and no one gives a shit?" 

"Shut the fuck up Alex" Maddy hissed.

"Language Alex, Maddy please" the counselor sighed

"We are just saying that it is no one's fault" Courtney said "okay? it just happened?"

Monty, who has been quiet since now shook his head "No it didn't just happen. I mean maybe I was driving a little too fast but Alex lost his shit"

"Yeah see I lost my shit. It was my fault, I said something about Maddy I knew would rile up Monty and I was looking for a fight" Alex stated "I lost my shit it's my fault"

"God dammit language!" Mr. Porter yells making Maddy smirk.

"I'm taking some fucking responsibility" Alex spat which was when Clay finally looked up "since you guys can't" 

Maddy glared over at Courtney who she knew would crack the easiest which worked as she spoke carefully "if Alex says it's his fault then it's his fault" making Maddy satisfied.

"It doesn't matter what Alex says" Marcus stated, eyeing the two girls.

"But it was his fault" Monty barked angrily

"No it was your fault" Marcus replied.

"Since you guys are supposed to protect the students at this school maybe it's your fucking fault" Maddy yelled.

"Maybe it's all your fault" Clay muttered looking at everyone. No one spoke and the people who were on the tapes knew the double meaning behind his words. "Did that ever occur to any of you?"

After a few minutes of the honour board conversing quietly amongst themselves they turned back to face the three sitting before them "Okay so Montgomery it is the decision of the honour board that you are to be suspended from Liberty High for three consecutive school days starting tomorrow" Marcus eventually admitted.

"That's fucking bullshit" Monty and Maddy both shouted.

"That is fucking bullshit" Alex agreed, for totally different reasons.

"Alright that's enough or all three of you are gone" Mr. Porter calmly stated. Maddy scoffed and stood up angrily  and stormed out muttering "this is a fucking joke" whilst glaring at Marcus and Courtney.

Monty quickly followed her out and grabbed her waist "Baby it's only three days okay?don't get yourself in trouble for me i'll text you" he spoke softly kissing the top of her head. The small brunette nodded slightly before smiling up at her boyfriend "Okay, I love you" she replied hugging his waist.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

81.6K 1.6K 40
Stella Perez was the kook golden girl. Her best friend Sarah was kook princess but, Stella was the golden girl. Everyone loved her and everything she...
731K 20.5K 22
you're in my dreams that's why i sleep all the time. EUPHORIA | SEASON 1 (oc x fezco) 2019 lvesicks ©
4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
13.2K 178 8
| NEW GIRL | a cursed family moving into a new neighborhood . they feel accepted this time , better jobs , better friends , better love lives , bette...