unexpected ✓ Kai Parker

mkpark4er

" Love is the only thing that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. " Kai parker fanfict... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue

12

195 4 0
mkpark4er

Kai's pov

"Where am I?" I heard Elena asking while slowly opening her eyes.

"Highschool, everyone's on a winter break, no wonder America got dumb while I was locked up, they're never in school."

She looked confused, "why am I here Kai?"

I took off my jacket and threw it on the floor. "Well, the first reason is Aly refused to spend the day with me so I decided I would teach you guys lesson that you can't trick me." I smirked "and I kidnapped you. anyway, do you mind if I try to turn your blood into acid again?"

"Again?" Her eyes got widen.

"Yeah, that's how you got here in the first place." I was about to start chanting but Elena's phone went off.

I took it out from my pocket, "I texted Damon while you were asleep, I hope that's not a problem."

"Let me go, Kai!"

I just chuckled and looked at the caller ID. "Mark." I sure recognize that name from somewhere. Then it hit me, of course it's Aly's twin.

I declined and smiled at Elena. "Shall we continue?"

"Kai you don't have to do this." She kept repeating "well, I wouldn't have if Jo wasn't such a backstabbing witch." I finished and started a spell to turn her blood into acid.

Alycia's pov

After Kai left, I made breakfast for Ly and me and started playing games. Oh, I missed this so much and I was only away for a week.

Now, we are playing hide and seek. "You know I can find you anywhere Ly." I shouted through the house, she doesn't know I have vamp hearing. That's why she's so surprised every time I found her. I know it's not fair to use it especially when you're playing with a 6 year old but the face she makes every time is definitely worth it.

I heard my phone went off so I ran to my room and answered Damon.

"What's wrong?"

"Alycia, you need to stop answering like that."

"I only answer you like that, now what's wrong?" Damon only calls when he needs help or a drinking buddy, I always say no to second.

"Elena called me, Kai kidnapped her."

"What? Why?" I asked instinctively but I knew why he did it. He told me this morning he would teach my friends a lesson, I didn't think he meant it.

"Well, apparently he found out we were trying to trick him."

"I warned you guys."

"Anyway you need to come with me in highschool." Damon said more like demanded. "And why would I do that?"

"Because you know so much about that little weasel." He hang up.

I vamp speed to where Lydia was hiding. "Found you." I exclaimed.

"That's not fair... How do you do that every time?" She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Come on, we need to go." I hold her hand and got in my car.

Kai's pov

I tied Elena to a chair with vervain ropes since she escaped last time and destroyed chains.

She woke up and started asking questions about stupidest things.

"Have you really not cared about anyone?" She asked, I could see confusion and curiosity on her face. I thought for a second. Then my mind darted to Aly. Why am I thinking of her now?

I was going to tell her about my little brother Joey and how I killed him but I felt magic.

I smirked, knowing her friends were here. I took a stake I brought with me when I kidnapped her and untied her.

"What are you doing?"

"It's gonna be like an exchange, Jo's gonna come with me or I'll push this stake in your heart." I smiled innocently and walked outside, with her.

I saw Damon , Jo and Aly at the end of the hallway. "Aly." I exclaimed and everyone turned around to look at me.

Damon saw I had a stake near his girlfriend's heart and tensed up "let her go!" He demanded.

"Yeah, no thanks." I replied randomly and my eyes darted to Aly.

"I'm gonna kill her if Jo won't come with me right now." I said and pushed the stake a little deeper.

"You don't have to kill her Kai, Jo's going to merge with you." Aly said and started walking towards me slowly. Probably thinking she can trick me and take Elena.

"It's not gonna work Aly, don't even try to vamp speed to me or I'm gonna just" I pushed stake deeper and Elena groaned in pain.

Then I felt pain in my shoulder, my hands dropped Elena and the stake and then someone injected me with something, I blacked out.

Alycia's pov

Kai fell on the ground and Alaric injected him with something. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused. Damon didn't tell me the whole plan.

"We're gonna keep him asleep and tied up until Jo here-" Damon pointed at her "gets her magic to work better."

"Where are we taking him?" Jeremy asked, looking around.

"You can bring him to my house." I blurted out, at least if he's in my house, I'll be sure he's safe and no one will try to murder him.

"Why?" Damon asked, rising his eyebrows.

"Well first of all, you need to take him somewhere and second of all, if he wakes up I'm probably the only person he won't kill immediately." I smiled and everyone rose their brows. "And why wouldn't he kill you exactly?" Jo asked

"He had plenty opportunities in prison world but he didn't." Everyone agreed, it's not like they had a choice anyway.

Next day

I opened my eyes knowing I had to get back to my life, I deeply sighed. "What's wrong Aly?" I quickly sat up and bumped into Kai's chest. He was sitting on my bed, smirking.

"What the- how are you here, you're supposed-"

"To be tied up in next room?" He bit his lip.

"You know I would love if you tied me up on a bed for other business-" I made disgusted face while listening "but you helped your friends into tricking me, now that really hurt my feelings."

I got up from the bed and immediately Kai pinned me against the wall. His face inches away from me. "And I was thinking we were friends." He whispered in my ear, holding my hands above my head.

"We are Kai, we're friends. I didn't trick you we just wanted some time to help Jo get stronger-"

"So she could beat me?" He asked, eyebrows rised and I saw expression on his face I've never seen before so obviously I didn't know what it meant, it made me little afraid. He tightened his grip on my hands. "You want me dead that much?" His eyes showing so much emotion this time, it was mixture of hurt and anger. It made me regret helping Damon.

"Look Kai, I didn't know they were gonna inject you and tie you up okay, Damon told me Jo finally decided to merge with you. And you had Elena kidnapped and you were trying to kill her. But don't think that I want you to die, because I don't." His body relaxed a bit and his expression changed, slowly turning back to cute sarcastic Kai.

"Besides who's gonna kill your dad if Jo wins?" Kai smiled and backed away.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" He pointed at my arm.

"Nope, I'm a vampire remember?" I smiled, he started walking towards me again.

"You need to be this close to talk?" I asked confused. Our faces were almost against each other. He smiled and moved his head closer, filling the distance between us by kissing me. I started kissing him back, it felt so right, I didn't care that all of my friends hated him, or that he was going to kill Jo. It wasn't basically a murder, more like a tradition.

I pulled away from him when my door opened. "Do you need some adult time?"  Ly asked with sarcasm in her tone and smiled.

"You should knock first or does that rule doesn't applies to kids?" Kai looked between me and Ly, with rised eyebrows. I chuckled and stepped away from him.

"Yeah, I should probably go." Kai exclaimed, "have a merge to do today remember?" He smiled, genuinely smiled.

I copied his expression, we were staring at each other until I heard Ly's excited voice.

"Can I have this?" She asked, I looked at her. She was holding the bear I brought with me from prison world.

"Yes, actually I brought that for you."

Ly's eyes lit up and starting jumping up and down. "Thank you Al." She said and ran downstairs. I smiled and looked at Kai who was already staring at me. "What?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, his eyes not leaving mine. "You should probably go, Alaric said he would come here to check on you yesterday, he'll probably be here in an hour."

"Oookay." He replied and put his hands into his pockets, smirking at me. "I'll see you after merge." Kai turned around and walked out. And I was frozen at my spot, smiling like an idiot.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...
6.5K 272 21
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" Kai Parker x Fem!OC Alternate S6 Started: 04/02/24 Ended: TBA DISCLAIMER: I do not own TVD or it...
6.1K 190 24
𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝙾𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚗 '𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐰𝐡�...
268K 6.6K 33
After being denied love ever since she was a little girl, Rosalie craves even the smallest bit. So when Kai Parker shows up in her life, giving her a...