Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โ€ผ๏ธ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE โ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
โ˜…GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETINGโ˜…
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
โ€ผ๏ธ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2โ€ผ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒโ˜…
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
๐‘ Adhvika and her Travel bags ๐‘
โ€ Adhvika's Aesthetics โ€
Chapter 30
โAdhvika's Aesthetics-2โ
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
โ€ผ๏ธIMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE โ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 33
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
Chapter 34
CAST-2
เผบโœง Questions โœงเผป
Chapter 35 (a)
เผบโœงAnswersโœงเผป
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
เผบโœงAnswers-2โœงเผป
โ˜…The Quad's Bet (One Shot)โ˜…
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)
Chapter 36

Chapter 13

1.3K 88 89
By Madhavi_sneha

A/n :- Hi ! Guys, I wanted to thank you all for 1.5k reads on this book💞,(squeals)
Actually I wanted to thank; you all in the previous chapter itself,but your author here (aka me),was so excited to write that chapter,and it kinda got out of my mind,
So,now you can all proceed to enjoy ADHVIKA'S madness

(Author leaves while waving to all 👋)

ADHVIKA'S POV

           (FIVE MONTHS LATER)

(A/n :- Gasping really??)

I was running ,yes,yes you all heard it right people, I was running while holding this heavy lehenga, anyone would when you are running for life...

I am sure by now that I slipped atleast ten times while running, along with crashing on the pillars and all those showpieces and statues they have kept...by the way ,they are on the floor now.
I am seriously going to have a chat with father to banish all these showpieces and statues in the corridor sort of thing...
I mean seriously, what is the use of all these things,when it is coming in between saving your only illegally adopted daughter's precious life....

I ran without looking back, because I knew it would slow me down,and I couldn't afford that...

I had to run,I had to be safe...

And when I saw that I was near my room, a smile graced itself on my face...
Yes,I am going to be fine now...
I sped up my running and I was about to reach my destination .....
When someone caught my wrist
.
.
.
.
Shit,shit no, I struggled to free myself from the hard grip....
But damm these people are strong...
.
I wanted to cry now so badly.

Shit I have been caught, what am I going to do now??

(A/n: Omg!!!who is kidnapping our Adhvika (confused))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Caught you, Adhvi." Arjit whispered in my ear while tugging me back as I was still trying to free myself from this Joker's strong hands..

"This is not fair at all, Arjit how can you run so fast..... This is cheating, you won because I have short legs and also you are a fast runner compared to me,and and -"
I was cut off by Arjit casting me a look of disbelief.

"Really Adhvi?? You do know the rules right? It doesn't include all these things which you are reasoning..." Arjit uttered still holding a look of disbelief..

I was about to fire back at him,when Avani smacked her palm on my mouth, so that I couldn't speak....
I glared at her and finally she removed her palm and whacked Arjit on his arm, and by the sound it caused,I think it left both of them in pain....

Well, Arjit left my wrist and casted Avani  a dirty look and a promise of getting back at her some other time,and knowing Avani she would plan more than Arjit could ever imagine..

Good luck Arjit...

Well you see,if anyone is wondering , What the heck happened??
Then no need to worry,cause you all can see I am safe and sound.

And we were just playing hide and seek.
Nothing serious...

And that dramatic explanation of me running for my precious life was just to add more spice in my already existing chaotic life...

I am a sucker for spice and everything nice
....so sue me... No

See, you all should have guessed by now that I was just joking...
And on a serious note,who in their right state of mind would think so much in their mind, while running for your life...
I don't know about you all,but I will have one constant thought that is Run Adhvika Run and nothing else....

Because I would have to save myself at that time and I ain't no Snow white who sings like she has won a lottery ,when someone chases her to like literally kill her...
Weird!! But I still saw it for like ten times maybe...

So yeah my high rated thoughts were cut short by Avani shaking me by my shoulders..

"Adhvi,stop daydreaming and go wash yourself, you stink,I am not even lying... And don't try to give me some of your snarky comments, I know that for sure that we all are stinking.. so go now,you can't ignore the truth Adhvi, truth is always bitter to hear,but it's what it is.. so go now,and you come with me.. " she totally insulted me and dragged Arjit with her..

Ofcourse only she has the ability to shut me up...
I think she deserves an award for that...
Hmm,I am so great...
Well now what happened that made me great..
Umm!! Wait, why should something happen,I am always great...

I happily walked to my room after realising how great I am ...

I entered the secret washroom and washed myself,cause even if I would love to disagree with Avani,but my senses worked properly,so I could smell myself stinking with all the sweat and dirt...

Yes dirt too..

Whatever

After having a nice bath, which I knew Bhavana and her team has prepared for me...

I exited the washroom after changing into a peach,gold colour lehenga.

I own a wide range of Lehenga now.Let me tell you something I have so many lehengas that I need not repeat them for atleast a year..

So yeah back to Bhavana and her team..
They deserve some attention too..

You know in the start,I used to always wonder if they are spying on me, see I have a whole lot of reasons for believing  that... Because I don't know how,but they always know when I'm going to have a bath... Like always as if they are psychic, it's kinda creepy you know,I somewhat tested them so many times,but they were not spying on me and neither these people have cctv cameras...
So it's still remains a mystery to me..

And I did inquire Bhavana about this whole creepy thing...
But much to my dismay, she says that I take a bath at the same time like always..
And I know she was spewing lies..
Because that's so not true ..

Why would I take a bath at the same time everyday..
I shook my head at that and well sat on the dressing table thingy..
They started working on dolling me up...
Now I am some what used to it...

Ok,How about I give you all a quick and short explanation about what has been going on in my life in this past 5 months,and by then I will be ready too.
These people are extremely good at what they do..

So yeah nothing much,if you all didn't notice before then it's really bad,as now I don't need to stroll around with a scroll, peacock feather and ink ..
That was such a severe issue.

So in short I can speak Sanskrit now,and 80% of the credit goes to Avani ,all thanks to her blabbering about everything and anything.

I learned majority of Sanskrit by Ms chatterbox than I learnt from the actual teacher Bhavana who was supposed to teach me...
I wanted to roll my eyes at that, but I can't as I'm being dolled up..

And these people take this whole dolling me up so seriously as if they are performing some cosmetic surgery on me.

But ,I did become more beautiful after landing here.

So back to the topic...
I am now even more close to Father (adopted) ,and yes the Chimpanzees are also close to me now..
We always have some or the other topics which we all discuss on... Uh!!! It can be termed as a debate...
They are still chimpanzees though...,but special.., Hmm
And i think by now, you all have guessed about who Avani and Arjit are...
Avani aka Avantika, and Arjit aka Arjit Singh,.... Just kidding..
I would be so happy to have Arjit Singh as my bff ....
But yeah I can only have Samarjit ... So yeah I started calling him Arjit after a month of their stay here...

The twins had grown on to me so much, and I honestly feel like crying when they leave,I didn't cry though....

But according to giant gorilla they have been visiting more now,just for me..

Haa!! See,I am so special..

Andddddddd, if anyone for a second thought that I forgot about going back home,then you all are so wrong...
But I really couldn't visit or inspect the caves though,hell I didn't even set a foot on the forest from that unholy day, where some of the fools attacked us...

Well we know the reason for the attack now, and it was for the one and only the great Adhvika Mahajan aka me..
I know I am special and all, but seriously dude, that's so uncool to try and  kidnap me.......

So yeah that means more security and more restrictions..... Wow!!!!
No....

I am still waiting for this whole dramatic scene to end,so that I can explore the caves, and find that magical time travel cave...
That is my life motto right now.

And I now know the whole kingdom,as in these five months,I have done nothing but explore the villages here and know more about their culture and all the interesting stories they have...
Some old people know like so so many things, which is phenomenal...
It seriously feels like these people are walking Google..
I mean,I am not even joking about this..
Cause they know like everything and anything, and still there is so much too know..
And you know what proves that these people are freaking intelligent?

First of all they don't show off, which explains a lot..
Wait does that mean that,I am a fool too..
Hmm,no I am an exception...

Back to the topic, second when I complimented an uncle,he said that  he knows nothing and neither he is a genius...

My jaw was literally hanging out for I don't know how many minutes, while my brain was striving hard to process, what the hell did he say?

I mean how much more intelligence is required for them to be termed as genius?
I know,I know knowledge is so vast that by the time we die,we may have learnt 0.0000000000000000000 infinity 1%
So in comparison of my knowledge.
He had such a great IQ ...
But no,he wasn't having any of that genius shit!!, he really was a wise man, and on top of that he was no uncle....
As I asked his age, his answer didn't shook me,he was 78 can you believe this,I can ,
My adopted father,is 60 years old and looks like he is in his late twenties or early thirties...
So ...

This kingdom here manufacturers all types of products...  The quality is on top, also the prices too...

The most important thing is that the citizens of the Karnata dynasty loves me..
Too bad,I ain't staying here ...
I am going back to my home hasta la vista baby...

So I think I said it all right,oh yeah,I have also gained more information on Kauravas, Pandavas and The Krishna and Balram too.

My adopted family over here, doesn't like the Kurus first of all, and they aren't even fond of Krishna,, the only one they seem to like is Balram these people seem to love him so much that I feel like they are all fangirling over him...
I smirked at that..

That's all I think,hmmm
Oh wait, I solved the mystery of these, brothers.
Yippee!!
Ahhh!  I can't even eat Maggi or Yippee
I seriously am missing home, so much..
My family, BTS,my friends, chocolates , different cuisines,comfy clothes, laptop,phone, internet,and most importantly sanitary napkins..etc....
Only I am aware of my hardships, whoever thought that it's so good to time travel then you are such a fool,
My advice for future travelers is just that bring a freaking translator or learn all the bloody languages, only then you could survive here,

As the saying goes, God helps those,who help themselves....
Thank god,I am an Archaeologist...
Wait I think I was revealing something else
.
.
.
.
Oh!!!
.
.
Chimpanzees.
...
Special features...
What the hell?? They aren't some device..
Ok

Yes,so the chimpanzees and Gorilla are not so human as you may think,hmm
They are super humans.
And no they are not demigods like The Pandavas or Hercules or Dionysus..
I love mythology....

Hmm, so yeah
 Let's start from the first and the foremost the crown prince Mr giant gorilla

He has the Regenerative Healing Factor..
Some of the cool things is that he can heal quickly and swiftly..

Then the second and the 1st one among the triplets ,Chimpanzee named Veerendra has Superpower Manipulation,I mean they didn't name it like that,but indirectly they were saying the same thing..
So yeah it's like if he senses something or someone has Superpower he can manipulate their powers into however he wants..
That's something crazy..

Then the third and 2nd of the triplets, Chimpanzee named Ravindra,who is a psychic... I knew it,and he is some type of Astrologer too,and somewhere I think he knows more about me than he says..

Then comes the fourth and the last one among the triplets Chimpanzee named Jayendra,he has Immobility,how cool is that, you can't really move him,by literally anything,if he decides not to move....
It kinda reminds me of the story ,where Ravana couldn't move Hanuman's tail..

Next is the fifth Chimpanzee named Chitranjan,he has  Poison immunity,I mean it's great,if I were the crown prince,I would take him with me all the time...
Wait no,no,no he is poison immune,so he cannot detect it I think...or may be he can but still no..
So no Gorilla, don't make him eat your food...
Not a good idea.

So yeah the sixth Chimpanzee named Achyutum.. he has enhanced senses and that was the reason he could easily find out were I wanted to go.. as he could sense my senses...
Great!!! I rolled my eyes at that...

Moving on to the next,is chimpanzee named Sathvik and he has Tracking evasion.. which is good as he can never be found,if he decides to hide,now I know who always won the hide and seek game, when these chimpanzees were younger...

The last one Phew!!! Chimpanzee named Jayvir has supernatural reflexes... Which is also good...As he can save himself in the war and anywhere else too.

And I know what you all are thinking about?? Yeah these powers sounds like the ones in Marvels, Naruto, Wolverine etc etc... I kinda feel like that too.
But they are real...
And Giant gorilla even showed me a demo of his powers,he just without a care in the world sliced his palm,as if it wasn't his palm to begin with...
And it healed in a matter of seconds,I was a second away from fainting...

So that's it for now,for more information contact the author...

I was finally ready and I politely thanked Bhavana and her team,for their efforts..
Each of them smiled at me and helped themselves out...

Even I was going to happily walk out of my room, don't get me wrong,I love this room and all, but it kind of also makes me feel lonely...

Oh goodness someone was knocking on my door that's why I stopped walking,I forgot silly me.
I facepalmed .

I shouted a come in and saw that it was Giant gorilla...

I smiled at him,and he smiled back while walking near me,oh I was still sitting on the chair...
Wait, wait..

Did I inform you all that I have surprisingly become close to Giant gorilla.
If not then yes,yes it's true,I know, even I am shocked but he has the type of personality which is quite similar to Dev bhai.
I shook my head at that,no I can't cry...

"Adhvi, are you doing fine?? You look sad, everything ok." He said in his usual gentle tone..

I gave him a smile,oh! He is ever the overprotective bro-- ah!! Chimpanzee, right!

"I am fine bratha Aviraaj ,I was just a little tired because of all the running, and I have a complain." I answered by giving him some respect,now, now I can't really say that I am fine Giant gorilla, don't stress yourself,oops no!!

(Bratha:- brother)

So he lifted the chair near him and placed it infront me and sat on it, ... I was not even suprised by his strength now,if you all are wondering why I am speaking about his strength then, it's because of the chair he lifted,it weighs a ton I'm saying you..
I can't even drag that so ...

"That's good to hear,and who is that person or rather an object that you have complaints on??I will surely banish or torture them or that... " He was teasing me,I would have known that he is just teasing me, even if I would have turned deaf, because it was written clearly on his face...
Ah!! Amusement, Entertainment..
This is his all time expression, when he chats with me.
Ohh!! You gorilla how I wish I could call you Bratha Gorilla..
I snorted at that...
But his teasing may be due to something I did..
I was totally right about that,but I don't know why all these Chimpanzees laugh like there is no tomorrow,while remembering that incident.

I just complained to Father about that Shamyak ... Bloody horse which kicked me with such a force that I fell into the water tub placed in the horse shed,for those stupid horses..

And another incident which happened just a month ago,I kind of,wait I did fell into the largest man made lake in this palace,which is situated near the Rajsabha with every single Chimpanzee, gorilla, Joker and so many soldiers present, and I wasn't embarrassed at all, like seriously what is there to be embarrassed about, it's not like I fell into that stupid lake,and no it wasn't like it happened infront of so many people's, nope I am not embarrassed,so I complained about that stupid lake and those traitors steps.....

(Rajsabha:- somewhat like a court where the king sits on his throne and gives his judgement.)

That's it, nothing else,I don't even find that funny.
Now I replied,

"Hahaha!! Bratha, very funny, but this is serious. " I informed him while glaring at him, which seem to have no effect on him...

"Ok,ok Father's little highness, what happened??" He sat up straight and raised his brow..

" Those showpieces and statues are to be banished."  I concluded.

Now giant gorilla crossed his arms.

"What did those poor things do now?" He questioned.

"They are not some poor things and they attacked me while I was running,see how am I going to survive for real if those things attack me first.."  I explained to him, hoping that he would understand, where I am coming from..

But he look at me deadpanned.

"Adhvi,I never knew that those statues could attack,oh goodness, leave about that I didn't even know they could move from there, don't you think if they did,it would be so helpful for us to spy,attack and everything else." He said still staring at me as if I have lost it.

"That's the point,they are not helping us, rather they are attacking us.. see that's why they have to be banished.." I argued back and now giant gorilla frowned and looked at me in concern.

Oh ! How well did I know this look,this is the exact same look my family gives me, whenever they think that I have finally lost the little bit of braincells I had...

"Adhvi,I think you should rest a little,and before you do so,I wanted to inform you something. That was the actual reason I came here..I am leaving for Dwarka today evening... Along with Ravindra.." he informed...
I was shocked, would be an understatement of the year??

He is visiting Dwarka as in the city of Dwarka that is now drowned,..ah!! I mean in 21st century.
Where Krishna and Balram resides along with their wifes and children...
Hmmm,

"But, why are you visiting Dwarka all of a sudden?? Any specific reasons. "
I inquired him curiously..

These people didn't really like them,Oh scratch that,they like only a few handful of people and Balram is one among them..
So that's why maybe??

"No, just some trading related issues,and Dwarkadhish seemed desperate to meet us..so yeah that's the only reason.." what? Why would Krishna call these Chimpanzees desperately??

Not that I am degrading Chimpanzees, nope,I am well aware of their strength and intelligence... Not to mention their super powers..
I am pretty much confused about this,as Krishna is not really ignorant about these people's unlikely 'ness towards him...
Oh !! please these people have some serious issue related towards the topic of the number of wives Krishna has..

Maybe Krishna's another leela..

Which I hope I am not involved,cause I am not going to tolerate anyone else mending my life more than it has been, God or not,I just don't care ..

That does not mean that I am going to call a war on him or rebel against him, that's absurd,and especially when you know that he is the almighty and he is gonna win by hook or by crook.
I scoffed at that..

"Adhvi are you fine??" Gorilla asked me,I gave him a nod and was about to scream,but fortunately I somehow composed myself...

"Oh Lord Shiva!!! Bratha Ravindra, you are going to give me a heart attack." I exclaimed while still holding my hand on my chest,where my heart was pounding at an unusual speed..

"I wholeheartedly apologise Adhvi,but I entered your room, almost five minutes ago.." ohhh so I was engrossed in my thoughts..

But still he shouldn't scare me like that...

I was pouting now...

"I am sorry little highness,well I was here to inform you about our departure,but I think Jesht Bratha already did that..  so we hope you actually will miss us."  I glared at him, ofcourse I will miss these gorilla and chimpanzee...

But for how many days are they going to stay there,so I asked them about their stay..

"Not days, Adhvika we are going to come back after a month or more if any of our work extended.." Chimpanzee named Ravindra explained...
What??
Why is that my vocabulary has suddenly changed into What??
Ok whatever..

But why  a month, what on earth are they going to do there for so long??
Did they all of a sudden started crushing on Krishna or what?
Oh my ,,. How can I forget,the travel itself may take up most of their days...

It sucks, only if they had Airplane ...
But wright brothers weren't even born, hell !! Their great great granddaddy wasn't even born....
But Ravana had a Pushpak Viman ( flying chariot)...
Right??

After his death where did that go???
Hmm,
Wait,it returned to Kubera...
According to some legends...

"I won't miss you both at all." I said to them while smirking.
Chimpanzee Ravindra frowned, while Gorilla just shook his head and grinned...
What the heck?
Why is he grinning like a fool?

"Adhvi,my dear sister, why are you trying to fool us? I know you well enough to be aware about,how much you are going to miss us, don't try to deny it love.. " I gave him a droll stare...

Ok, maybe I will miss them only a teeny weeny bit...

"Haha!! You are so funny." Chimpanzee rolled his eyes and forwarded his hand so that I could hold it..
I raised an eyebrow at that and he simply smiled.
I did held his hand and he helped me to stand, I could have stood on my own.

Suddenly he tugged me to himself and hugged me tight...
Oook!!!
I hugged him back,
Well hugging these Chimpanzees is difficult, atleast for them ,as they have to either bend themselves or they have to just hoist me up...
.
.
.
.
After another two months...
He left me and I was about to sigh in relief, before I could even inhale Gorilla hugged me tightly and yet gently ...
.
.
.
After the whole hugging session they left to handle something and I went to the dinning hall/ playground.

We ate in the usual silence....
.
.
.
.
Soon,it was time for Gorilla's and Chimpanzee Ravindra's departure and we were all standing outside the Palace, while wishing them a safe journey,I hugged them one last time and wished them too.

It was already late, so we had our dinner and everyone wished me good night and I wished them back.

I slept early today...
In comparison to other days, but I was really tired of all those statues attacking me, including the running..

AUTHOR'S POV

           (IN THE 21ST CENTURY)

(Everyone in the Mahajan's family are frustrated and extremely anxious as they are unable to find their daughter,it's been a month and they don't have a single lead on her, they are praying for her safety, the police has called back all their troops and declared that Adhvika is dead and her body is missing..
Which her family disagree and they believe that their daughter is safe and sound..
And they are still searching for her,they have even hired many private agents for searching her and bringing back..)

(Time is slowed here, created by your Author :)  )
"I just hope that our Vika is safe.." Chaaya whispered..

"Hey!! She will be,she is our Vika,she is strong, brave,very intelligent and mainly she is crazy... She is a fighter. She is safe,she has to be.. " Isha gently says while hugging her bestfriend, while silently praying for her other bestfriend.

Farhan and Akshay enter while having a frustrated look.

"Farhan, Akshay what happened?  Any news about Vika." Isha and Chaaya question their friends.

"No,we didn't,it's as if Vika has vanished into thin air,no leads at all,this is the second time we have searched the whole freaking forest... Like,we didn't even leave a place... The caves, everything.. but no nothing." Akshay answers while running his hands on his hair..
He has even asked some of his teammates for assistance,and they are still in the same place, without a single lead..

"Wait,wait !! Come with me,I want to inform you all about something. "  Farhan's sudden outburst startled everyone, before they could even question him,he was out of the house,so they silently ran after him, for god knows where

Farhan hastily entered Mahajan's Mansion and noticed that everyone were present in the living room..

"I have to inform you all something important,I don't know if it is going to help or not,shit!! I don't even know if it's related or simply a waste of time,b--" Farhan's blabbering was cut off by Siddharth Mahajan.

"Farhan,sit down and calm yourself,cause you are not even making sense,we can't understand what are you trying to inform us??" Farhan glared at Siddharth

"That's because you didn't let me complete,so next time don't cut me off,so yeah,as I was saying, actually the day when we as in me and Vika were in the car making our way towards the cave, Vika said something, which I dismissed at that time,but now as I recall about that,she wasn't kidding,she was really scared about th-" Farhan was not so politely cut off once again.

"So, let me get this straight, Adhvi was scared of something and she never once mentioned that to us? And you, where was this information for a whole month?" Samar Mahajan inquired.

"Excuse me for forgetting something, which I thought was not as important as finding my bestfriend,it just got out of mind ok,and for god's sake let me complete.. so ,where was I before someone rudely interrupted me,.. hmm
Vika was saying something about weird dreams, like she was in some other era, and also that in her dreams she use to see some duplicate twin,her words not mine, and she vaguely informed me about someone whispering soon to her as if that person knew what was going to happen,and all these dreams started only previously a week before that incident happened . " Farhan explained

"But what does that dream has any connection at all with the reality? And what are you trying to imply ?" Anya voiced out frowning..

"I don't know ok,it just came to my mind all of a sudden so I thought to share it with you guys, you have the right to know, that's it.. " Farhan blurted out..

Everyone fell silent, deeply engrossed in their own thoughts,but they all had a common thought revolving around them, does the dream had anything to do at all with the reality?

ADHVIKA'S POV

                     (Next day)

I woke up feeling highly energetic and I hurriedly got freshened up and we had our breakfast,now as usual I was accompanying Father as he was discussing some political affairs, which I found myself struggling to concentrate on,but I was surely standing behind the Minister uncle and was mimicking his actions,as he was explaining Father, while everyone else where trying hard to control their laughter...
Hell!! I wanted to laugh too,but I controlled it and Father subtly actioned me too stop mimicking him..

I said no,and was continuing my newfound talent,when a soldier entered and the Minister uncle turned around,and looked at me weirdly ,as I was standing behind him and had both of my hands raised upwards with my eyes open wide as saucers..

I smiled widely at him.

Before he could question my position, father took the message from the soldier and read that,I don't know what was written on it,but Father's face darkened noticeably,his jaw clenched and his eyes had fire in it, dude what the hell did you write?

"How dare they ? What do they think about themselves? I can't believe this?--"
Father was literally growling now,so I went near him and held his arm,and asked.

"What happened father?"  I asked him gently so that he would atleast calm down a little, before burning down the whole palace.

"Those arrogant people, how dare they to think that I am going to even give this a single thought. This is ridiculous,I didn't like them in the first place,but now I despise them.. " ok I don't know who he is talking about, and neither about what he is talking about??

"What are you saying Father? I don't understand?" I questioned him genuinely confused.

"Those Kurus have sent the marriage proposal of their son Dushasan for you little highness, after he arrives from gurukul.." Father growled

What the heck????

------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI! EVERYONE 👋

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT!!

AND I AM ASSUMING THE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER 🙂

SO DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

AND SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES..

THE POWERS I TALKED ABOUT ARE THE RESULTS FROM GOOGLE..
AND THEY AREN'T REAL, AND IF BY ANY CHANCE ITS REAL THEN WOW!!

SO DUSHASAN HA!!
I BET YOU ALL DIDN'T EXPECT THIS
SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL??

THAT'S IT FOR NOW,OK BYE BYE GUYS.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.1K 20
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช" "๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ...
11K 96 2
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...
436K 26K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
353K 14.8K 76
*COMPLETED* [30k+ words] A 21st century girl time travels to an alternate universe in the 3000 BC era which is believed to be the era of Mahabharata...