BNHA - Deku's Hypnotic Advent...

By Ambivert_Author

Midoriya gained a new power and decided to test it out on the girls. Yeah that's about it. Inspired by anothe... More

Vol 1. Prologue - A New Power
Vol 1. Ch 1 - Target: Momo Yaoyorozu
Vol 1. Ch 2 - Testing
Vol 1. Ch 3 - Escalating
Vol 1. Ch 4 - The First Girl
Vol 1. Ch 5 - Unexpected
Vol 1. Epilogue - Small Discovery
Vol 1. S.S - Secrets
Vol 2. Prologue - Great Start
Vol 2. Ch 1 - Target: Toru Hagakure
Vol 2. Ch 2 - Almost Caught
Vol 2. Ch 3 - Bathroom Fun
Vol 2. Ch 4 - Target: Mei Hatsume
Vol 2. Ch 5 - Pain And Pleasure
Vol 2. Ch 6 - Target: Mina Ashido
Vol 2. Ch 7 - All According To The Plan
Vol 2. Ch 8 - Warm Water
Vol 2. Epilogue - Not Alone
Vol 2. S.S - Watching
Vol 3. Prologue - Tricked
Vol 3. Ch 1 - Paralyzed
Vol 3. Ch 2 - Gaining School Power
Vol 3. Ch 3 - Target: Toga Himiko
Vol 3. Ch 4 - The Class
Vol 3. Ch 5 - Feelings For Uraraka
Vol 3. Ch 6 - The Foursome
Vol 3. Ch 7 - The Foursome 2
Vol 3. Ch 8 - The Foursome 3
Vol 3. Epilogue - Carried To Bed
Vol 3. S.S. - Preparation

Vol 1. Ch 6 - Target: Kyoka Jirou

12.7K 118 8
By Ambivert_Author

Deku went quiet, asking himself if he got caught immediately. He needs to think something quickly.

"What do you mean by that, Jirou?" Feigning innocence.

"Well I... I know Momo went down the Boy's floor, Someone told me that she went straight to her room looking a bit tired..." Jirou explained.

"You know where I'm getting at right?" She asked Deku, while still being flustered.

"I uh... I don't know where you're going with this. I was out buying some decorations for my room." He scratched his head pretending to be confused, hoping that his lie would work.

Jirou glared at Deku and spoked "I know you were sleeping in your room Deku, I used my quirk and heard you snoring."

Deku was in a pinch. He just backed himself into a corner. "But-but why me? Surely there were others who were on the same floor."

"Nope, it was only you..."

Nervous. Deku started to sweat profoundly. He couldn't think of anymore way to bury his way out of this, except for one...

"Okay Jirou, you won..." He said in a mocking tone.

"I'll tell you everything but first look at my hands." Deku raised his right hand and made a fist. He lifted up his index and waited for her to look.

Jirou raised her brow, completely lost on what Deku is doing. "What do you mean by 'look at your hands'. They are both empt-"

Dazed by the green light, Jirou halted her words. Bewildered by Deku's power. She is now under his control.

"Hello, Jirou. Can you hear me?" Deku waved at her face.

"Yes, Master." She replied automatically.

"First and foremost let me ask you a question. Is there anyone else beside you, that knows my 'relationship' with Momo?" He interrogated, curious to know how many people have seen Momo go down the floor.

"It was only me and Mina, Master"

"Mina?" Deku shocked at his discovery.

He should've been more careful at handling Momo's return, he thought to himself. He will have to deal with Mina but for now he will have to settle with Jirou.

"Yes Master, Mina..." Jirou replied, assuring him it was truly the pink coloured girl.

Deku looked at Jirou's physique and observed them. They weren't that big as Momo and her body certainly wasn't as sexy as hers, but she does have a petite figure going for her.

He remembered about what he theorized earlier, about how Jirou was going to express her feelings for him and thought about it.

"It's not like I hate the idea of Jirou confessing..." He muttered.

Eureka, An idea struck him like lightning. Deku smirked and commanded her. "Jirou since the beginning of school, you have fallen in love with me."

"...Always in love..." She sheepishly said.

"Yes, so in love in fact that you can only think about me day and night. But you don't show your interest for me around other people." He added some more. Making Jirou nod in response.

"You'll be fine with whatever I say and do to you since you're so obsessed with me. Did you get all that?" Deku asked.

"Yes, Master. I did..."

"Great. Now go turn back to normal while still following those suggestions. In 3,2,1." Deku snapped his fingers. In an instant the dazed Jirou went back to reality.

She looked at Deku, then tears shed from her eyes. Confused about what just happened, he tried to calm Jirou down.

"Hey, hey, hey Jirou what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"...It's b-because you a-and m-m-momo are DATING!" She cried even more, like a kid throwing a tantrum.

If she continues like this, someone might hear her and rush to the roof. Obviously Deku doesn't want that to happen, so he did his best to calm her down.

"Jirou calm down, we are not like that." He proclaims. And gave Jirou a hug, which seems to work.

She settled down when she heard his words and blushed when she realized that the man of her dreams is holding unto her tightly.

She looked at Deku's face and said
"Re-really? Do y-you realy mean that?"

He gave a simple nod. Making Jirou smile joyously. She stopped her sobbing and wiped her face.

"Although if I were to date many girls. You're still be alright with it, right Jirou?" Testing out his sinister command.

"Of course I am, I couldn't possibly keep you all to myself. I want everyone to experience, how good of a boyfriend you will be!" She exaggerated.

Deku holds her rosy cheeks with his right palm and swiped off her remaining tears. The moonlight shined at her face revealing her fixated gaze into Deku's eyes.

"Thank you Jirou." Making her blush even more.

Jirou closed her eyes as Deku inched towards her mouth. The two felt each others lips, surprising Jirou. She was still on awe but doesn't want him to stop.

She wrapped her arms around his head pulling him closer. Wanting to feel more. She pried opened Deku's mouth with her tongue and went for a deep kiss. He denied her access, wanting to take initiative in prying hers.

Jirou felt Deku's rough advances and lets him do his way with her. He was forceful and fierce. Like a lion fighting a cat, she was overwhelmed by his power and began dominating the inside of her mouth.

"Haaa... Haaa..." Deku pulled back to grab some air, leaving a trail of saliva with Jirou.

The two were in heat despite the cold night. They looked at each other and went at it again, this time it was rougher. Deku grabbed her head, the same with Jirou.

The moment got the best of them, as Jirou collided with the wall while they were making out. The pain on her back was temporary but her love for Deku is eternal so she didn't mind.

They both detached from each other again trying to catch their breath. Jirou got more aggressive, she was caressing Deku's crotch. She looked at him with burning passion.

"Do you want me to take care of 'this'..." She asked, in which Deku said yes.

Jirou knelt down and pulled down his shorts, revealing his sturdy member. Deku can't describe what Jirou looked like as she saw his member although one word came to his mind. And that word was "Thirsty".

Her warm breathing can be felt between his thighs, before she grabbed onto it and licked the tip. Her first thought was that it tasted salty but it is Deku, her first love. And who is she to judge whether it tasted good or not.

A lick became a kiss and kiss became a swallow. She began sucking his member. Jirou was careful not to hit it with her teeth, or else she couldn't live with herself with the thought of hurting Deku.

"Go faster..." He placed his back against the wall, clinging onto it.

Jirou looked at his face while bobbing her head and listened to his heed. She bobbed her head quicker, almost gagging herself in the process. The sound of slurping and gargling came from Jirou making Deku even harder.

He looked at her indecent face that she was making. Looking like an infant trying to suck her mother's breast. But instead of trying to get breast milk, she wanted to have his seed. With this thought in mind, Deku grabbed Jirou's head moved it himself.

"mmmhhh!" She recoiled in her surprise but in ended up in vain since Deku pulled her head towards him.

She couldn't breathe normally, with Deku controlling her head. She can only hope for a moment of air when he pulled back. Deku did not let her rest, not even for a moment.

Jirou's mouth was just too irresistible, it was warm and moist. Not to mention her tongue always mange to hit his sweet spot. When Deku sees Jirou jerked her head as he deepthroat, it gives him a sense of power making him do it some more.

Jirou has her eyes half close, with her eyes rolled up. Deku picked up the pace, knowing that he was near the climax. His thrusts became deeper and more broader.

"Almost... there..." He muttered.

Jirou felt pleasure in the pain she was experiencing, so much so that her lower part was flowing constantly. With each thrust he did made her feel ecstasy. Until his final thrust, where he crouched down pulling her head ever so tightly than before. Bursting out his jizz inside her mouth.

His member released at her throat making her gag even more. She couldn't even breathe although for some reason it turns on Jirou even more.

"Haa... haa... swallow it all..." He pulled back his long and wet member. She opened her mouth widely for him to see his seed inside her mouth. After a couple of seconds she closed it and began gulping.

"Aaaaah... It's now clean Izuku..." Jirou opened it for a second time, using her two index finger to spread it wider. revealing a semenless mouth.

He patted Jirou's head making her smile joyfully. Deku puts his hand on her chin lifting it up, making her look up to him.

"I'm still not satisfied Jirou." his member twitched in excitement.

Jirou looked at his member and knew what he wanted. She flipped her back and went on all fours. Jirou pulled down her shorts, showing a purple laced panty. She puts her ass up for Deku, waiting for him to devour her most sacred place.

Deku knelt down and grabbed her small butt. He squeezed it, making her moan in response. With his hand held onto his member, he teased her opening before entering.

"Ah! Fuck me..." Her eyes watered and tears of joy fell down on the cemented rooftop. Jirou's face was the definition of pure happiness.

Doing what Momo taught him, Deku slowly began moving his hips. To his surprise Jirou's hole was tighter than Momo's, making it slightly harder to pull back.

Deku crouched down, he whispered in her ears and said. "You're so tight Jirou..."

"I-I'm sorry Izuku, we shou-aaah..." Interrupted by the pleasure she felt. Deku playfully teased her nipples. Pinching it, poking it and then suddenly letting it go.

"I didn't say I don't like it." Deku continued to play with her breast, while not forgetting to pleasure her down there.

Her ear jacks wobbled on the ground every time Deku thrusts forward. Jirou loves every bit of action of his beloved Izuku. And asked to be used more for his pleasure. As long as he's happy, she's willing to do whatever it takes.

"Go faster..." She moaned.

He listened and steadily upping upped his speed. Jirou let loosed a sexy whimper, like a dog trying to mate.

"Are you alright Jirou?" Deku asked.

"I'm fine Izuku, ke-keep going."

Deku lowered his body even more to reach her neck. He gave a quick smooch behind her nape before slowly kissing her neck. It lasted for a small moment, while Jirou moaned in delight. But all of a sudden his heavenly kisses became ticklish.

To her surprise, Deku was nibbling on her long ear jacks. She has never been tickled in the ears before, so this experience was new to her. Laughter and giggling is what he heard although some moaning still manage to escape.

"Hahaha Izuku, I'm get-getting closer." She warned him while still laughing.

Deku increased his pace to the maximum. He thrusts against her so aggressively, that it sounds like a wet mop hitting a tile flooring.

He stopped nibbling and tightly holds on Jirou's thighs. Awaiting an explosion. Thrusting and thrusting until he cannot hold on any more.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" Deku pulled back and blasted on top of her. Jirou released a stream of her own liquid and made a puddle, feeling the warmth of Deku's seed all around her back including her purple hair.

"Haaaaa... Haaaaa..." He laid down to get some air. Deku could never get over the feeling of exhaustion after sex. In fact he thinks he might get addicted towards it.

He looked at Jirou beside him still on all fours, looking blissfully contented. Her tongue stuck out and her eyes rolled up.

"I... love you... Izuku..." she mumbled. Before letting out a golden shower.

Deku grinned at his sight. The feeling of power at the tip of his finger. He couldn't wait to use it at Mina tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 573 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
185K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
37.4K 713 21
Class 1-A just moved into the dorms and had a competition. The idea had been suggested by Asui, known by most of her class as Tsu, to get her spirits...
150K 1.2K 9
Izuku's heading out for the week to try new training methods. while out his classmates decide to take peek into in room and end up finding his bigges...