One Shots For The Heart

By AnshikaaDixit

This is gonna be a collection of One Shots, mostly based on Barrister Babu you all are free to share your ide... More

Teri Yaad... saath Hai... ❤
The Day I Deciphered Love!❤
Can I Love Her?... ❤
Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 1)
Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 2)
Her Cuteness, His Care!❤
Sindoor!❤
A Father's Letter To His Daughter!❤️....
Ab Ke Sajan Saawan Mein!❤️- (15+)
Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar
Tere Mere Sapne- Her Baba's Ring
Tere Mere Sapne (Part 2)

A Kiss Before Marriage!

1.1K 147 125
By AnshikaaDixit

Anirudh and Bondita were meant to be together. They were always meant for each other, and so were their words and dreams.
Everything about them was complementary to each other.

Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, a freshly learnt Barrister was the Son of the Roy Chowdhary's. He was a handsome, smart and the most perfect man any girl would wish to marry.

He was the gentlest with the ones he loved and too harsh for those who weren't worth his love.

His marriage was fixed with the daughter of his Kaka's childhood friend, Mr. Prosonjeet Das. Bondita, his to be wife, was a beautiful young girl.

Anirudh had wished to have a wife who was educated and that's what made this marriage tie succesful. Bondita was educated and loved to read and write, like Anirudh Babu.

They both had met a few times in some family gatherings and marriages. Though, never talked much, they liked each other. So, when asked for the marriage, they didn't deny.

It was obviously better to marry somone you know, than marrying someone who is completely unknown!

.......

That day, the Roy Chowdharys had payed a visit to Bondita's home. The wedding date was to be fixed along with other rituals.

As the elders were sitting outside, Somnath and Batuk went to talk to their Boudi.... To be!
Bondita and Batuk were of the same age, and hence the three bonded up soon.

Anirudh Babu was sitting with his Kaka, unable to leave the room. His Kaka would surely get raged if he didn't show interest in these rituals.

He even was worried about his family asking for any Dowry. He definitely couldn't let that happen! He was against all pf this, and that made him feel that he can even go against his family if something like this comes up.

Finally, after everything was done, everyone went to have the lunch. As the elders were having their lunch and a great time talking and relishing this new family tie, anirudh snuck out and went to meet Bondita.

He was so much in favour of knowing each other before marriage and wanted to talk to her. Bondita too wasn't in support of marrying someone without knowing them properly, so it didn't seem wrong to her to talk to Anirudh.

Both of them had told their mothers about this secret meeting and the women allowed happily. Afterall, the families weren't new to each other.

As Anirudh and Bondita walked up to the second floor, away from everyone else, a sudden shyness took over them.

Until now, it was all so adventurous to hide their families and meet like this, but now it all seemed nothing but weird.

Bondita was continuously looking down, twisting the edge of her saree as she didn't know what else to do!
Anirudh too, was a little awkward now. He was busy looking around at the walls and the paintings, trying to find something to talk about and escape this weirdness between them.

Finally, as they were walking past the corridor, Anirudh sighed and stopped.

"Umm... Okay! I guess, this is getting awkward!" He smiled nervously at  Bondita.

"Yeah.... Maybe, it is!" Bondita replied, chuckling as she turned to look at him.

"But we're getting married. We shouldn't be so awkward around each other, I guess!" He said, walking near to her.

"Y.. Yeah!" She replied.
"Shall I show you around the house?" She offered.

"Sure!" Anirudh smiled at her.

Bondita smiled back and started to walk ahead, leading him and showing him her home.

The Haveli wasn't as huge as the Roy Chowdhary's, but it wasnt any less than a palace. There was an olden touch to everything. It was obviously a Haveli passed from several generations.

"Your hme is so beautiful!" Anirudh smiled as he admired the beauty around.

Finally, they reached Bondita's room. It was a beautiful one and the only room she took him inside.

"This is my room!" Bondita smiled, admiring her own room.

"You love this so much, don't you?" Anirudh asked with a smile, noticing her happiness as she entered her room.

"Who doesn't love their room?" She smiled at him.
"I really don't want to leave this!" She said suddenly, making him look at her.

Anirudh felt a sudden pain in his heart. He really didn't know, why this statement of hers made him sad and feel like he needed to say something about it.

"I... I'm sorry..." He just said, feeling bad for her.

"You don't have to be, Anirudh Babu!" She turned to him with a smile.
"I'm sure, I'll not miss my room once happy in my new life."

Anirudh looked at her with surprise, she was so positive and that made him like her, a bit more.

"You're sweet!" He smiled at her.

"You're nice too...." She replied.

"So tell me, do you like reading?" Anirudh asked, moving to a small book shelf in the room.

"I love it!" She smiled excitedly, following him.

"Great!" He said, picking up a book from the shelf.
"I got a huge study built in my house! You'll surely like it!" He told, flipping through the pages.

"I would love to see that!" She smiled.

He stood there, admiring the book shelf, looking at the books carefully. By looking at her books, he would be able to know her a bit more.

"Anirudh Babu..." She suddenly called.
"Do you write?" She asked as he looked at her with a smile.

"I'm not that good yet. But I do try, when I wish to." He told.
"Do you?" He asked.

"I do write!.... Infact, I love to write!" She smiled, excited about him asking this.

"Wow! I would love to read something from by this beautiful writer!" Anirudh saif with a sweet smile.

Bondita's cheeks instantly warmed up at the sudden flirt and she just wanted to hide her face from him. She couldn't control the smile that plastered her already reddened face.

She instead of replying to him, walked to her study table and pulled out a drawer. Anirudh stood their, curiously.
Bondita came back with a diary. She was hesitant.

"I never showed this to anyone!" She smiled, looking down.

"Then I must be lucky!" He smiled, chuckling a bit as Bondita looked away shyly.

"May I read a few?" He asked, touching the cover of the diary.

"Sure!" Bondita nodded with a smile, feeling so shy.

Anirudh opened the diary. There were so many poems and beautiful phrases written.

"That's a beautiful handwriting!" He widened his eyes, smiling at her.

"Thankyou!" Bondita giggled, fidgeting her fingers.

Suddenly, they heard a voice from downstairs.

"BONDITA! COME HERE FOR A MINUTE!", Maa called her from the kitchen.

Bondita smiled at him and walked downstairs quickly.
Anirudh stood there, reading her diary. He was so lost in the words that it didn't matter to be alone in someone else's room too.

Suddenly as he flipped a few pages, he found a page bookmarked with a dried rose. He picked up the rose and glanced at it for once. Looking down at the words written, he started reading it.

It said,
"If I showed you my teardrops,
Would you collect them like rain,
Store them in jars,
That are labelled with “Pain”,
Would you follow their tracks,
From my eyes down my cheeks,
As they write all the stories,
I’m too scared to speak,
Would you stop them with kisses,
Bring their flow to a halt,
As you teach me that pain,
Isn’t always my fault,
Would you hold my face gently,
As you dry both my eyes,
And whisper the words,
“You’re too precious to cry”,
If I showed you my teardrops,
Would you show me your own,
And learn though we’re lonely,
We’re never alone."

As he read through the  words, it felt as if it were written for him. He felt the need to answer all her questions with love. He wanted to tell her, that he will surely do all of this for her if that's what she desired.

Anirudh found the other the adjacent page blank. He quickly sat down on her chair and taking a pen, started to write something. He had never written something for someone he didn't know. He was always used to writing for his loved ones and maybe, that's what he was doing that day too!

"If you showed me your teardrops,
I promise to collect them like rain
Store them in jars,
That are labelled with your "Pain".
These strokes of your pen,
Found shelter in my heart.
I promise never to leave your side,
In this new journey we start.
This journey leads to nowhere,
But to all destinations we aspire.
We'll walk holding hands, as thousands we inspire!...
If you showed me your teardrops
I would show you my own,
And learn though we are lonely
We are never alone!"

Keeping down the pen, he glanced at the page for a moment, smiling with all his heart. He was happy and proud to be able to answer all her questions with love.

Now, that he knew her wishes, he wished to fulfill them all! He didn't know if this was love or not, but it felt so special! If this wasn't even love, he would be happy to live like this forever, where he could understand her and she could speak out her heart to him.

As he was sitting, Bondita walked into her room, smiling.

"A... Anirudh Babu!" She called, making him turn to look at her nervously.

He instantly stood up and kept the diary on the table, still opened.

"S.. Sorry! I was just...." He stammered, feeling weird all of a sudden.

"It's okay!" She smiled at him.
"Please be comfortable."

Anirudh smiled at her, feeling happ now.

"Y.. You were saying something?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! Maa is calling you downstairs for lunch." She told, turning to leave.

"B.. Bondita!" He called and her heart skipped a beat, hearing her name from him.

It felt so weird, but so good! It was feeling so nice to hear her name from him. As if, she was someone he loved, he had a right upon! She didn't know what it was, but it was beautiful.

"Ji?" She turned around, glancing at the floor.

"I want you to read something!" He told, not wanting to get nervous again.
"I'm sure, you'll like it!"

Handing her diary to her, he smiled and gestured her to read. Bondita smiled at him with a confused look and lowered her eyes to read.

As she read through the words, her heart started to melt. He had written it so beautifully that it made her heart flutter out of happiness and love.

If it had been someone else, she would have hugged the person tightly, but this wasn't the time for it.

A lone tear trailed down her cheek, as her heart had finally found the one who had the answers to all her questions!

She looked up at him, her eyes wet and he just smiled at her. Walking a few steps closer, Anirudh held her hand gently. She shivered under his touch, as his fingers gripped around her hand.

He too, felt a jolt of electricity pass through his veins as he felt her soft skin under his hands.

Raising his other hand, he wiped her cheek with a smile.

"Please don't cry!" He smiled at her.
"I will keep all of these promises.... Shottii!" He pinched his own neck, making her giggle.

"Thankyou!" She mouthed, wiping her own tears and looking at him.

Anirudh bent down, moving closer to her face. His breath was hitting her face, making her shiver. She could so closely inhale his cologne and it made her even more nervous. Anirudh had left her hand and slowly moved closer to her.

He softly, touching his lips to her cheek, kissed her. Her eyes widened as he inched closer to her ear and whispered, "Welcome!"

Bondita looked at him with shock, as he stood smiling at her. She was blushing so hard, that it made his heart flutter in ecstasy.

He just chuckled and walked past her, out of the room.

"Sumati Kaki is calling, right?" He called, making her come out of the sudden shock as she blushed even harder than before.

Her hand was rested on her own cheek, touching the place he just kissed. Shaking her head, she too followed him down the stairs with, trying to control her blush and the hammering heart.

That was their first kiss, before marriage!

THE END

......

That's it for this OS!❤️ Hope you all like this!❤️

Please don't forget to vote and comment, lovelies!❤️

Pragyawned  Thankyou so muchhh For helping me with these Poems meri jaaann!🥺🥺❤️❤️ Ihyyysmm!!!🤧🤧🥺❤️❤️

Love, Author!❤️

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
75.1K 2.6K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...