TXT ONESHOTS

Da bekahstull27

short scenarios of the boys. BXB and Bx Entire group NO X READERS Altro

Welcome!!
🖤💖Hate Comments- Beomgyu
🖤💖Nightmare- Huening Kai
🖤💖Nyctophobia- Yeonjun
🩹🖤Attack- Taehyun
🩹🖤💖Hurt-Soobin
🩹🖤💖Just A Cough- Beomgyu
🖤💖Too Real- Taehyun
🩹🖤Sinking- Heuning Kai
🖤Acting - Beomgyu
🩹🖤💖Fight - Kai
🩹💖Sick Day- Yeonjun
🖤💖Autophobia - Soobin
🖤💖Astraphobia - Yeonjun
🖤Mistreated- Taehyun
🖤💖Bad Day - Soobin
🖤💖Fear of Hearing Loss - Soobin
🖤💖Too Far - Soobin
🩹💖Fever - Soobin
🩹💖Strep Throat - Beomgyu
💖Annoying - Beomgyu
🩹💖Hypoglycemia- Soobin
🩹💖Heat Exhaustion - Yeonjun
💖Can't Sleep- Beomgyu
🖤A Lonely Christmas- Kai
🩹💖Hyperthyroidism - Beomgyu
💖Atelephobia - Yeonjun
🖤💖Mistaken - Yeonbin
🖤Trauma - Soobin
🩹💖sick-maknae line
🩹💖Migraine - Taehyun
🩹💖Nosebleed- Beomgyu
💖Restless -Soobin
🖤Eating Disorder- Soobin
🩹🖤💖Stress Induced Gastritis- Beomgyu
🖤Abuse- Yeonjun
🖤💖Anxiety Attack- Taehyun
🖤💖Ignored- Soobin
🩹💖Stress- Soobin
🖤🩹💖Arguments and Apologies- Yeonbin
🩹💖Food Poisoning (Karma)

🩹💖Poisoned - Yeonjun

3.2K 83 24
Da bekahstull27

Request by: btstaenctwin

TW: POISONING

Warning: Vomit

Award shows were always chaotic, having so many groups and fans all in one place at the same time was sure to cause some crazy situations.

This award show, however, would be a night choi yeonjun would never forget.

It was the first fully sold-out award show since the pandemic had started. The entire venue was packed full of fans excited to see the different groups perform and win awards.

After the show, there was an area where fans could leave letters and gifts for the different groups.

TXT were walking to their gift area gasping in surprise at the very full table of gifts and letters. There was a huge pile of plushies for kai in the corner which made the youngest smile wide.

The staff encouraged the boys to stay away from any of the food items telling them to wait until they'd been inspected before consuming anything.

As the boys were looking through the gifts yeonjun kept eying a box of cookies on the table. It was a brightly colored box of delicious looking macarons. He really wanted to eat the strawberry one he spotted, the bright pink color calling to him as he read fan letters.

"there's no way moa would try to hurt us, right? I'm sure the cookies are fine." He said to himself as he kept eying the box.

He sat for a second thinking about what he should do, his stomach growling as he thought of the cookie.

Eventually he decided that since the box was sealed, there was no way it could be dangerous.

He grabbed the box and opened it taking the small delicate pink cookie out and taking a bite.

He smiled at the taste, the sweet natural strawberry flavor being the best flavor he'd ever tasted.

He smiled wide as he popped the rest of the cookie in his mouth feeling happy after finishing it.

It had been around fifteen minutes and the boys were heading back to their dressing room to change.

As yeonjun was walking back he felt an odd crampy feeling in his stomach and his skin felt itchy and warm.

He stopped before entering the room a sudden sick feeling washing over him, his chest felt tight, a burning cramp striking his stomach.

He doubled over slightly placing his hand on his abdomen.

"yeonjun? Are you okay?" soobin asked noticing the boy looked unwell.

"ah, I'm fine bin, I'm just gonna use the restroom real quick." He said not wanting the younger to worry about him trying to convince himself that he was just having some indigestion or heartburn.

Soobin nodded before yeonjun quickly sped to the bathroom, his body feeling worse and worse by the second.

He stumbled into the bathroom; the bright lights made his head spin with dizziness.

He stumbled over to the sinks, bracing his weight on the counter as he looked in the mirror.

He saw how pale he looked, his eyes were dull, his skin sweating.

He noticed his lips were red and irritated, small blister-like sores on them.

He reached up and touched his lips feeling them burn and itch.

"aish...what.... what is this?" he said breathlessly as he ran his palm under the faucet and filled it with cool water. He brought it up to his mouth and sipped it hoping it would soothe whatever reaction was occurring.

His stomach gurgled and rumbled loudly making him wince in pain as he pressed his hand back to his upset organ.

"ah...what is going on?" he said in a strained voice as he pressed on his stomach.

He felt awful, his chest was tight, his breathing heavy and difficult, the cramping in his stomach was worse than any cramps he'd ever experienced before, and his lips were burning even more now.

He felt dizzy and weak his legs feeling wobbly.

He closed his eyes and tried to calm his dizziness being startled when the bathroom door opened suddenly.

"oh yeonjun! Hey great performance earlier!" it was Jung wooyoung and seo changbin. Wooyoung smiled as he complimented the boy walking up to him.

Yeonjun couldn't even pretend to act okay, he blinked his eyes weakly and met wooyoung's in the mirror.

"woah! Yeonjun-ah?! Are you okay?" wooyoung just then noticed how sick yeonjun looked.

"i...I don't know..." he said breathlessly as he tried to keep himself steady.

"woah...yeonjun you look terrible, are you feeling sick?" changbin said approaching them.

He nodded looking a bit frightened as he looked at the two boys.

Just then, his legs gave out and he went towards the ground.

Wooyoung was quick to grab him and slowly lower him to the floor.

"yeonjun! Oh my god are you alright?"

Yeonjun coughed weakly looking even worse.

"yah! Woo look at his lips!" changbin exclaimed pointing at yeonjun's lips.

"aish that looks horrible."

"is it an allergic reaction?" changbin said.

"i...I don't know! Yeonjun-ah? Are you allergic to anything?"

Yeonjun shook his head weakly, his dizziness even worse, his breathing heavier than before.

"yeonjun-ah...what's happening?" wooyoung asked desperately.

"i...I don't know...i...I can't breathe...woo.... woo I think I'm dying..." yeonjun said in a panicky voice.

"hey, hey, you aren't gonna die yeonjun, I won't let you. Bin, call an ambulance." Wooyoung instructed.

Changbin quickly took out his phone and called an ambulance.

"yeonjun-ah, look at me."

Yeonjun forced his glossy, tired eyes to meet wooyoung's.

Wooyoung heard yeonjun's stomach gurgle angrily and watched yeonjun wince, curling up slightly.

"yeonjun-ah, have you eaten anything weird today?"

Yeonjun groaned in pain struggling to breathe.

"i...I ate a macaron from a fan package..." yeonjun admitted, his voice raspy.

Wooyoung's eyes went wide.

"what!?" this caught changbin's attention who had just hung up the phone.

"what happened?" changbin asked.

"yeonjun ate something from a fan."

Changbin gasped, his eyes going wide.

"yeonjun-ah! That's so dangerous!"

"aish...what if he's been poisoned?"

Yeonjun looked horrified.

"w...what?!"

Wooyoung didn't mean to scare the boy, but he was far too worried now.

"okay, okay, I have an idea." Changbin said suddenly as he scrolled through google for solutions.

"what is it?" wooyoung asked frantically.

"we gotta make him throw up."

Yeonjun groaned not wanting to do that at all.

Wooyoung sighed and nodded.

"okay, come here junnie." Wooyoung gently grabbed yeonjun picking him up and carrying him into one of the stalls.

"woo...i...I don't want to..." yeonjun said barely even conscious at this point.

"yeonjun, I know this will suck but I need to get it out of your system." Wooyoung said in a serious tone before he grabbed yeonjun. He positioned the boy over the toilet before handing him to changbin to support him. He slid beside yeonjun and sighed apologetically.

He pushed two fingers into yeonjun's mouth pushing his hand far to the back of yeonjun's throat.

Yeonjun gagged against wooyoung's hand, his stomach clenching uncomfortably.

Wooyoung pushed further until yeonjun gagged loudly, the contents of his stomach rising up his throat.

Wooyoung pulled his hand away and watched yeonjun jolt forward vomiting violently into the bowl.

Changbin rubbed yeonjun's back wincing at the situation.

Wooyoung pulled yeonjun's hair up frowning at the boy as he emptied his stomach.

After a few minutes, yeonjun rose up and fell back against changbin feeling exhausted and gross.

"did you get everything up yeonjun-ah?" wooyoung asked softly.

Yeonjun nodded feeling 100% sure he was empty.

"okay, hopefully we got whatever was in that cookie out of you."

Then they heard the sirens of the ambulance and quickly picked yeonjun up, rushing him out of the bathroom.

Several other idols and staff saw the situation feeling worried when they saw a weak yeonjun in the boy's arms.

TXT heard the commotion and rushed out gasping in horror as they saw yeonjun.

"wooyoung-hyung!" soobin screamed as they ran up to them.

Changbin took yeonjun and handed him off to the paramedics while wooyoung went to soobin.

"what happened!? Is yeonjun okay?!"

"me and changbin found yeonjun in the bathroom, he looked horrible and sick. He has blisters on his lips and his stomach is super upset...we think...we think he was poisoned."

"poisoned!?" beomgyu screamed.

"how...how could that happen!?" kai said with a shaky voice.

"he said he ate a cookie that he got from a fan."

"he what!? No...no yeonjun you dumbass..." soobin said feeling his heart speed up.

"the staff told us not to eat anything!" soobin was very upset worrying for the oldest.

"hey, hey, binnie it's okay, he's going to the hospital now, me and binnie got him to throw up so whatever he ate is out of his system now." Wooyoung tried to comfort him.

"let's get you guys to the hospital, okay?"

They nodded letting wooyoung lead them outside to their car along with their manager.

Once they got to the hospital they waited patiently in the waiting room, the boys all teary eyes and anxious as they sent prayers for their hyung to be okay.

After around two hours, a doctor came out. Ateez had showed up as well, wooyoung too worried to go home without seeing him.

"family of Choi Yeonjun?"

They all stood up and rushed over to the man.

"yeonjun is okay now. We have pumped his stomach and treated his blisters."

"sir...what was wrong with him?" soobin asked.

"yeonjun had traces of strychnine, which is a common poison, typically used to kill rats."

The boys gasped, tears coming to their eyes.

"we have flushed everything out of his system, so he is just fine now." The man reassured.

"can we see him?"

"of course, room 135."

The boys rushed to the room rushing in to see the boy in the bed.

"yeonjun!!" soobin yelled as the four boys tackled yeonjun in a hug.

Yeonjun hugged them back, tears coming to his eyes.

"aish yeonjun what were you thinking! Why would you eat something without getting it checked first!" soobin scolded as he cried.

Yeonjun held soobin tight crying into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry binnie! i...I wasn't thinking.... i...i..I'm so stupid I just-

"shhhh, shhhh, hyung I'm sorry...it's not your fault.... i...I was just so scared Jun!"

Yeonjun held soobin tighter.

"I'm sorry binnie!"

"shhhh, shhhh, it's okay yeonjun.... I'm just glad you're okay."

"I can't believe our fans would try to hurt us...." Kai said sadly.

"I know hyuka...we'll be extra careful from now on, nobody will get hurt like this again."

After TXT hugged for a while, when they broke apart, wooyoung walked up to yeonjun.

"woo."

Wooyoung grabbed yeonjun and hugged him tightly his eyes glossy.

"aish woo...don't cry please." Yeonjun said as he held onto wooyoung.

"I was so scared yeonjun..." he whined failing at keeping his tears back.

"I'm so sorry woo. Thank you so much for helping me...i.... i don't know if I'd still be here if you weren't there..."

Wooyoung squeezed yeonjun even tighter.

"I needed you to be okay yeonjun. i...I wasn't going to let you die on me..."

Yeonjun smiled softly stroking wooyoung's hair.

"it's okay woo...I'm okay now."

After they both calmed down and broke apart yeonjun was allowed to go home.

They said their goodbyes to ateez before going back home to the dorms to get yeonjun some much needed rest.

All four of the boys crawled into bed with yeonjun snuggling up with him refusing to leave his side.

Yeonjun kept them close to reassure them that he was okay dozing off to sleep with all his dongsaengs cuddled up with him.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.6K 785 25
in which a curious boy, finds an interest in the cold hearted ice skater.
25.8K 1.5K 16
When the schools golden boy, Kang Taehyun, is tasked with disbanding all unnecessary clubs, he stumbles upon one in particular that he just can't par...
15.1K 1.1K 33
- wherein y/n is dared to make yeonjun fell in love with her. • completed • text ; narrations au • yeonjun x oc / reader • angst ; romcrack - complet...
7.4K 258 20
Choi Yeonjun. Straight male. Or so he thought until one certain boy came into his life and changed him forever. Choi Soobin met Yeonjun at a friend's...