𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By AMITYV

( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, tha... More

𝟘𝟘𝟙
𝟘𝟘𝟚
𝟘𝟘𝟛
𝟘𝟘𝟜
𝟘𝟘𝟝
𝟘𝟘𝟞
𝟘𝟘𝟟
𝟘𝟘𝟠
𝟘𝟘𝟡
𝟘𝟙𝟘
𝟘𝟙𝟙
𝟘𝟙𝟚
𝟘𝟙𝟛
𝟘𝟙𝟜
𝟘𝟙𝟝
𝟘𝟙𝟞
𝟘𝟙𝟟
𝟘𝟙𝟠
𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟘𝟚𝟙
𝟘𝟚𝟚
𝟘𝟚𝟛
𝟘𝟚𝟜
𝟘𝟚𝟝
𝟘𝟚𝟞
𝟘𝟚𝟟
𝟘𝟚𝟠
𝟘𝟚𝟡
𝟘𝟛𝟘
𝟘𝟛𝟙
𝟘𝟛𝟚
𝟘𝟛𝟛
𝟘𝟛𝟜
𝟘𝟛𝟝
𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕

𝟘𝟚𝟘

7.1K 326 201
By AMITYV

"Sorry... for coming over so late like this," (Y/N) apologized profusely as Suk-Jin held the door to his house open for her, the small bag of her overnight necessities clutched tightly in her hands. "I know this was unexpected... but thank you, really."

"Of course," he smiled, gesturing for her to set her luggage down. "Now... I did say we should hurry to the station so you could clarify the piece of evidence that we obtained, but are you sure you want to go now?" He glanced at his watch, "At three-fifteen in the morning?"

"Yes," she nodded immediately. "We need to catch this person. I'm done with them uprooting my life like this."

Giving a curt nod in reply, he led her to the garage where his car was parked, opening the door once more for her before he too slid into the vehicle and started the engine. The car ride was silent save for the small sound of the radio that trickled through the speakers, the sound only drowned out when it started to rain.

The girl paid no mind to this, propping her chin up and staring out the window, thoughts consuming her.

What did they find?

Is it incriminating?

Would it be able to help narrow down suspects? Narrow down gender? Race? Age?

I want to know...

I need to know...

"It's going to be fine, Miss (L/N)," the man next to her flashed her a comforting smile, his eyes only leaving to road to look at her for a second. "What we found doesn't mean anything to us... but maybe it'll mean something to you."

"Maybe..." she exhaled softly, now staring at her hands that fiddled with each other on her lap.

"What's wrong?"

At his further inquiry, she said, "I'm just worried... that when I see what you have... I'll be disappointed. I don't..." Her eyes widened, mentally slapping herself for not remembering it sooner. "Wait... I received another letter from this person... and I also received a key to a storage facility."

Suk-Jin's eyebrows rose in surprise at her statement.

"I... went there... and I believe this time, it would be useful to the police," she said as she placed the key along with the address in one of the small cup holders. "You probably think it foolish of me, but... as I've said before, we need to catch them. And no matter what means we have to use, I'll do it."

"That's brave of you... but also stupid."

"Excuse me?"

He gave her a grin that quickly turned more and more creepy the more she stared.

"W-What...?"

"Honestly, (Y/N)," he sighed, shaking his head, the girl noticing how he dropped formalities. "I admire that you're intelligent, but sometimes you just trust people way too much."

In an instant, everything clicked.

Even though the car was moving, (Y/N) moved quickly to try and open the door, Suk-Jin only locking the door and making her unable to unlock it from her side to thwart her efforts. Glancing at her from the corner of his eye, he laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 32.3K 81
↳ ❝ [ 永遠に君の瞳に ] ❞ ━ yandere l lawliet x fem! reader ━ yandere light yagami x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl is transp...
25.3K 856 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
259K 9.4K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
213K 3.6K 95
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...