Protected (Haitus)

By _Crazy_Stone

During a raid heroes found a girl inside the villains base. No name, no parents, no background, no thing. ... More

Character Profile
Ch.1: Is this a joke?!
Ch. 2: First time for everything?
Ch. 3: Lies!
Ch. 4: Stolen Monologue
Ch. 5: Knowing the class
Ch. 6: Extra
Ch. 7: Thoughts
Ch. 9: Dreading Dead Tomato
Ch. 10: USJ Incident
Ch. 11: Cheat Quirk
Ch. 12: Betrayed?
Ch. 8: Cafeteria Alarm incident
Ch. 13: Companion part 1
Ch. 14: Companion part 2
Ch. 16: Fluff
Ch. 17: Talk with the killer
Ch. 18: Ghost fright
Ch. 19: Time with Kei-er I mean Hawks!
Ch. 20: Forgiveness
Ch. 21: Fox in sheep's clothing
Ch. 22: First Condition or B/n being frustratingly annoying
Ch. 23: Second condition and A spy?!
One shot
Filler or filler not?
not a chapter
ch 24: Meow?
pictures
hi
Hello

Ch. 15: Talk

4.1K 207 75
By _Crazy_Stone

This -» 'Have a nice day/night' is for normal thought
While
This -» 'Stay safe everyone' is when you communicate with your brother in your mind.

__________________

It's been a few hours since I woke up and found out my brother had become a part of my quirk. We talked and reminisce over the tiniest things while I rest as we waited for the time to pass.

I still don't know what to do after all this but first I decided to sneak back in Aizawa's place to take the SD card I've hidden, containing all My Hero Academia's video. I've put it in a small carved box that I like to call my very own Pandora 'cause of the dangerous information inside of it.

Sadly, my locket which contain my other sd card was gone. I don't know where it is but it must've fell off in the USJ attack. I really hope the heroes don't find it.

After all those videos are not meant to be seen.

It wasn't related to this world in any way but it was related to my personal life. You could say that it's my weakness?

A few more minutes passed and we decided that it's time to go. Going to Aizawa's place isn't easy because of my injury and the possible heroes that are after me but we still made it nonetheless.

Taking advantage of being a ghost, my brother was the first one to 'sneak in' checking if someone is home.

Luckily this is the time were Aizawa go out for his patrol so we were free to roam around the place.

With the help of my brother I quickly managed to get inside my 'used to be' room though it's completely wrecked by now.

'This must've been the result of finding the evidence of me being a villain' I thought to myself.

Luckily no one bothered to look at the vents so the small carved box were I keep my most important and crucial things were not found.

"I thought you'd carry that with you?"

"The box?"

"No the SD card"

"I wasn't planning to bring it somewhere that I could lose it"

"And the other one was okay?"

"I was in a panic okay?! How can I stay calm knowing I could die at the next moment?"

"Alright, alright "

"...."

"But what was on the inside of the other SD card? It's also important right?"

"....."

"It is important. Very much so"

"...."

"So how will-"

My brother didn't get to finish his words as we heard a noise coming from the living room. We both look at each other before he went to see what's causing it. After a few seconds he came back to me with a worried face.

"It's the hobo"

'What!? Why is he here? It's too early!'

"Let's get out of here"

I told him and he guided me out quietly as to not alert Aizawa. Aizawa is in the living room and we had to pass it in order to reach the door. It was both the risky and safest way out.

As we go near I heard him say something I didn't expect at all.

"Why? Why?! Why would they do something like that to a kid?!!" He yelled practically to no one. "Their horrible! And I'm...I...I should have at least understand her. So why? Why didn't I?" He was crying at this point. Which kinda surprised me and my brother.

I didn't understand what he was saying neither my brother when I thought of an idea.

'He....they didn't found my locket right? Or maybe-no! Stop thinking about it! It's nothing, it's just nothing! Your just overthinking it'

But despite of what I forced to think to myself, I was 90% sure that they already knew the contents of my SD card. With a trembling hands I ushered my brother that we leave immediately despite my growing curiousity.

The way.....back was silent. I know my brother knew that I had an idea of what Aizawa was saying, but he waited till we're in a safe place again. And I was grateful for that. Thankfully Aizawa didn't notice us and we were able to get back safely.

After we got back and safely hid my own so called Pandora, he let a few silent minutes to pass before asking me.

"So what was he talking about"

"..."

"Y/n"

He called my name softly and I turn at him.

"Please tell me. You know you can count on me right?"

He smiled reassuringly to me and I decided it was probably time to tell him about it.

"They....probably found my locket and opened the SD card inside it...."

"...."

"What's inside of that SD card?"

I looked down the ground and closed my eyes. Memories and voices started to play in my head unwillingly.

⚠️ Warning abuse⚠️

FLASHBACK

"N-no! Please stop!"

A kid roughly age of 7 is seen screaming, getting dragged to a basement but it only fall to deaf ears.

"Be quiet!" One of the adults said.

"I w-won't do i-it a-again!"

She pleaded but she was pushed down roughly, getting scratches all over her.

"I said quite you bastard!"

One of the two adults -a female one- started to tie her hands in the chain hanging in the ceiling a bit too tightly while the other -a male one- took a bloodied whip.

"I-it h-hurts! Please s-stop I d-don't w-want it. N-no!"

The little girl beg and screamed but it was of no use.

"Shut it! You deserve this you useless piece of sheet!" One of the adults -the one with the whip- seems to snap at her voice, putting too much force on the whip.

'Crack'

A loud 'crack' was heard followed by a loud agonizing scream. After that only heavy pants and drips of blood was heard, the adults too startle at what happened.

"Tch, I went too far" The adult said before a quick and hurried footsteps was heard.

The door to the basement slammed open getting the attention of the adults and the barely conscious girl.

The newcomer -with visible blood- looked around before focusing on the little girl.

"Y/n!" He shouted running towards her sister to only get stopped by the male adult.

"No! Let me go! I want to go to her!" He struggled at the man's grip only to be punch on his face."F-father...please let y/n go I p-promise I'll do better so please"

The boy clutch his 'father's' leg and beg.

"I'll be good! I'll do everything you and m-mother want. Y/n has nothing to do with it so please..."

Tears was freely flowing in his eyes but it doesn't matter as long as he can get her sister to safety he didn't care what might happen to him.

"N-no..." A weak voice called out. It was her sister. "D-don't h-hurt hi-m! P-please. I'm b-begging y-ou!"

The adults grins like a psychopath.

"If you two are going to be like that why don't you brats suffer both" There was glee in her sickening sweet voice.

"Just ...just hit me instead!" The boy shouted picking the forgotten whip and giving it to their so called 'father'.

'No! Nii-chan! Please no!'

The girl thought too weak to say something.

'I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'm sorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'm sorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorrysorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorrysorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorrysorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry-"

FLASHBACK END

"Y/n!!!"

I open my eyes to meet my brother's worried one. I didn't even noticed that I was sweating and panting heavily. He eyed me worriedly.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me"

I closed my eyes and take a few calming breath.

"No. You deserve to know it"

"...."

"Alright then. I'll listen"

I take a few breath before starting to speak again.

"I...had enough of it"

My words were vague but my brother understood it all clearly. After all we both went through it together.

He visibly stiffened and his eyes turned into a horrified one.

"Don't tell me you..."

He trailed off and I smiled faintly at him.

"I couldn't take it. I couldn't take their abuse so I..... decided to gather evidence."

"...."

He was silent but he's eyes held sympathy. I smiled at that.

"I secretly put a camera in that room and sometimes secretly record their conversation. I told myself every day that it'll be over soon. That we won't have to get hurt anymore, we won't have to feel suffocated or cage up anymore but they found out. And every hope I had was shattered"

He seems to stiffen more the more I say but he had to know. He has every right to.

"I tried to threaten them with it but they said that they would kill you before I could do something. I don't know if it's because their angry or if they just enjoy torturing me that they made a deal with me."

He gasped and he's eyes were on the brink of tears.

"Y/n...you mean that day"

"They said that I had to suffer twice than you and that I had to endure it in return they won't hurt you anymore. It was tempting so I accepted it. I didn't get to see you for two months because they isolated me from you and it was part of the deal not to tell you"

He was crying freely now and I just want to hug him but my hands just keep going through him. I hated it.

"And I thought that you abandoned me. They said that you ran away and you didn't want to see me again and I...I just believed it. Oh gosh"

"It's alright. I understand you. They were always so great in lying even I believed it" I glared at the air. "I thought they'd keep the end of the deal but..."

"...they didn't. And our situation just got worse from there on" He smiled sadly. "It was even a miracle that we made up without me knowing about that deal"

He chuckled lightly before getting serious again.

"If they really found your locket..."

He look at me.

"...they probably knew part of our life"

I look at him

"It'll probably lessen the suspicion on you but..."

We stared at each other...

"...We need to come up better ideas to hide that we came from another world."

...and said the same thing with new found determination.

_______________

*Pops head*

Soooo how are you guys doing? Hope you guys are not planning to kill me? Hehe

I promise this chapter was supposed to be fluff and a happy one but I guess it turned 180°?

*Cricket noises*

Erm... A-anyway I'm sorry for the late update. I kinda got in a bit accident and has to get some stiches so yea...

It's not a big deal but it's my first time getting stiches in my life and I'm like 15 and has very low pain tolerance, I'm still in the process of recovering but you get what I mean.

I hope you guys like this chapter and please please press my bright stars ✨⭐✴️

Word Count:1852

_Crazy_Stone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
512K 16.2K 59
COMPLETE! A Naruto CROSSOVER! They expected her to be lame as Takemitchi but their mouth agape when they saw her getting off in a expensive bike. "n...
84.7K 2.8K 63
[One piece various x reader/oc] Devil fruits, the legendary devil fruits known among the seas that will gift you a power or so called 'the devil's p...