reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses

9.8K 495 208
By AmarisxxLuna

It's a beautiful day today. The wind feels relaxing and the smell of morning dews lingers your nose. You are now on your way to your classroom when you hear a familiar voice, Calling your name.

"Hi y/n!" You hugged your books tightly and walked a little bit faster.

"Hey, don't ignore me." He runs towards you and blocks your way.

"What do you want, Chifuyu?" You said in an irritated tone. Chifuyu took something from his behind and presented them to you.

"Here." He handed you a paper rose.

"Again?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Yep."

"Where do you get all of this?"

"I made them," he paused. "Fine, with some help of my friends, but I... I made that." he then chuckles.

"You... made this?" You said in a disbelief tone.

"Yeah, why?"

You shake your head. "Nothing."

"What? Do you think that someone like me can't do that kind of stuff?"

"No, It's just that... It's a girly thing to do for a..."

"A delinquent like me?" He finished your sentence.

"No!" You paused. "Well, yeah."

"I get that a lot." He smiled at you. "Here, let me help you with those books."

"I... I'm fine. I can handle this." You said coldly and walked past him.

Every day, You've been receiving paper roses from him. Sometimes you find them in your locker, your bag, even on your desk. You keep asking him why he gives you those roses but he'll just shrug his shoulders and give you different reasons.

The next day, You're walking in the hallway when you see Chifuyu from afar. You immediately turn around.

"Hey y/n! Good morning!" Chifuyu greeted you again with a warm smile. "This is not the way to our class."

"Don't talk to me. I forgot something in my locker," You said and continued to walk faster but he followed you.

"Eh? When will you be soft towards me? You're always cold."

"Just leave me alone. I don't have time for your plays."

He ran past you and blocked your way, "Here." He said and presented a paper rose. "I am not playing y/n."

You stared at him and he has this serious expression. You then sighed before you accepted the rose.

"You're persistent."

"I know. Am I one step closer to your heart?"

"No. Not an inch." You said and left him.

"Someday, y/n! someday." He shouted and you looked down because he gathered some attention and the other students began to look at you.

After class, You attended your club meeting that took forever and It was almost sunset when it ended. You are now walking back to your classroom to get your things when you see Chifuyu at his table alone, figuring out how to make a paper rose. He keeps on flipping a book to read the instructions. That sight of him made your heart skip a beat.

This is going on for months now. There was never a day that he missed giving you a paper rose. On the weekends, he left them in your mailbox or at your apartment door. Your room is filled with paper roses he gave you and you can't find yourself throwing them away because you knew that he gave his effort to make those.

"Hi y/n!" Chifuyu said and sat beside you. You took a quick glance at him before returning your eyes to the field. You're sketching the scenery in front of you. Sketching is your favorite pastime.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"What's that behind your ears?" He said and put his hand behind your ear. He then pulled something and presented it to you. "Oh, A paper rose." He said with a smile and gave them to you.

"That's a kid's magic trick." You said and accepted the rose. "Thank you."

"Oh, Did I hear it right? You thank me?" He took something from his bag and gave them to you. it's a juice.

"I'm not that heartless, you know. I know how to thank people." You said and opened the juice.

Chifuyu chuckled and opened his drink. You're both staring at the field for a while before you speak again.

"Chifuyu, do you like me?" You asked. Chifuyu choked on his juice and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

"isn't it obvious?" He answered.

"Why me?"

"Why not?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm plain and you're popular."

"And?"

"Can't you see? we're not fit for each other." You twirl the rose around while looking down.

"My feelings have nothing to do with what other people think and to be honest, you're the prettiest girl in our year." He then removed your glasses and pushed your bangs to the side to reveal your eyes. You instantly felt butterflies in your stomach.

"See," He said, raising your head. You immediately resist because your heart won't stop pounding.

"I— I have to go." You gather all your things and run as fast as you can. This is bad.

Chifuyu watches your figure disappear from his sight as he let out a sad smile.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It's the weekend and it's already afternoon. You planned to buy something at the convenience store so you went outside your apartment. As you walked down the building's stairs, you saw a familiar figure sitting on the steps, leaning his side against the wall.

You quickly ran towards him and touched his shoulders. "Chifuyu?" Your eyes widened upon seeing him full of blood.

"y/n."

"Have you been into a fight? again?" You asked. He just gave you a smile as an answer.

"I came here to give you this." He reached for his jacket and got the rose. "it was supposed to be this morning but I got held in a fight." He chuckled.

You took the flower and stared at them. Chifuyu then stood up. "Alright, that's it for today. I have to go."

You unconsciously held the end of his jacket. "Stay. I have first aid." You stood up. "Wait here." You then ran back to your apartment.

"Tsss..." Chifuyu hisses while you put the anti-septic on his cuts.

"What do you get when you participate in a fight?"

"Well, cuts and bruises." He answered. You pressed the cotton ball harder. "Ow, Ow, Ow,"

"Ha-Ha funny." You sarcastically said as you took a band-aid from the kit and put them on his cheeks.

Chifuyu then held your hand and rested his head on your palm, It caught you off guard.

"Chifuyu."

"Just for a while, y/n, please? Your hand is warm." He then closed his eyes. His voice sounds so sad.

You don't know what happened to you but you slowly lifted your other hand and started patting his head. Chifuyu then opened his eyes and some tears were building in the corner of his eyes.

"Chifuyu? Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yes," He immediately let go of your hand and wiped his tears. "Yes. I'm fine." He let out a forced chuckle. "Did I startle you? I'm sorry." He quickly gathered his things and stood up.

"No, No. I was just surprised seeing you..."

"It's just dust." He reasoned out. "Yeah, dust from the fight. You should not get close to me... I'm dirty. My clothes are full of dirt." He stares at you for a while. That kind of look again,

"I have to go. See you at school." He waved goodbye and ran away. You don't have any choice but to wave back, confused about how he acted.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Days went by and Chifuyu kept on giving you paper roses. Slowly but surely, you both started to become close. You're not irritated whenever he's near anymore and surprisingly, you both can talk for hours and the topic is endless. It's new to you because you're always alone in class. You can't even strike a conversation with your classmates that's why you prefer solo.

The school has ended and it's now the start of summer vacation. You're walking your way home when you saw Chifuyu waiting for you at the school gate.

"Hi y/n!" His tone is lively as always but his eyes are sad.

"Chifuyu." You greeted him back, Puzzled.

"I haven't given you your rose yet." He said and stood straight. He then reached for his behind to get something and presented you a paper rose.

"This will be the 365th paper rose." He said and took your hand. He then placed them on your palm. "I kept my promise, y/n." He then smiled.

"What promise, Chifuyu? I don't understand."

He just gave you a gentle smile. "Did I manage to get a step closer to your heart?"

"Chifuyu..."

"I understand, y/n. I am willing to wait whatever it takes." He smiled and patted your head.

"I'm sorry, Chifuyu. It's just that... we just started as friends for only a few months and I don't understand my feelings well."

"You don't have to explain, y/n. I am not forcing you to like me back but if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"I don't understand what you were saying."

He took a deep breath and took your bag from your shoulders. "I'll carry this while walking you home."

"No, it's heavy."

"It's fine. I'm stronger than you think." He chuckled and walked ahead. You then followed him.

The walk is quiet, Chifuyu is not as energetic as before. It's like there's something that he wants to tell you but holding himself.

"Thank you for walking me home, Chifuyu."

"You're welcome. I hope summer ends fast so I can see you again."

Chifuyu said his goodbyes and you went inside your apartment. You then went straight to your room and flopped your body on your bed.

"Those sad eyes. Why he has those sad eyes." You whispered to yourself.

Days quickly passed. You keep on looking in your mailbox but there are no more paper roses. There's a little tug in your heart because you feel that your days were not complete without his paper roses.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It's Saturday and you're cleaning your room. You bought cute little pen holders for the paper roses and decorates your room with them. Upon clearing some boxes, you came across a box full of your old sketch book.

You look at them while you flip the pages. Your eyes widen when you see Chifuyu in your sketches. You flip a little bit faster and it's him in different poses. He's smiling, sleeping and laughing.

Your heart begins to race as your head starts to hurt. Flashes of memories came rushing.

Will you give me paper roses, Fuyu?

Why paper roses?

Because paper roses will not wilt, not like the real ones and besides, I like the one made by you.

You're weird y/n. Chifuyu faces you and tucks your hair behind your ears. Okay, I will give you paper roses every day for a year! He said with a smile.

A year? that's 365 roses.

Yes. 365 roses.

Do you promise?

I promise.

The scene shifted and you're on a hospital bed. The nurses, together with Chifuyu are pushing your bed.

Please... y/n, please don't leave me. Chifuyu is holding your hands, full of blood. That's the day of your accident.

You were a victim of hit and run. Not long after you recovered, you met Chifuyu. He then started to give you roses then later found out that he's your new classmate.

"Fuyu," You whispered as your tears fell. You immediately stood up and put your jacket on. You ran downstairs.

"y/n where are you going?" Your mother asked.

"I... I need to buy something. I'll be back!" You answered before you stepped outside. You then ran towards your favorite spot, Hoping to find Chifuyu there.

And he is there, standing while resting his arms on the railings, watching the view of the town.

"Fuyu... My love." You pant as you catch your breath.

Chifuyu instantly looked back with a surprised look on his face. "y/n? Love? You remember me?"

You nodded and walked towards him. After you reached him, you lightly punched his chest. "Why you didn't tell me?"

Chifuyu rubbed the back of his head. "I made a promise to your parents. After we learned that you don't remember me... us, Your parents talk to me not to force you to remember anything for it will not help your recovery. It will only cause you to stress, So I decided to make you fall for me again by fulfilling my promise to you."

"That's why you transferred to my school? And those paper roses?"

Chifuyu nodded. "And it worked," He tucked your hair behind your ears. "I made a step closer to your heart."

Your tears fall in joy. You then hug him tightly, burying your head on his chest. "Thank you for waiting for me, Fuyu."

"Thank you for coming back to me, y/n." He said, lifting your chin for a kiss. After that, he rested his forehead to yours.

"Even if I take three, four, five, or even a hundred steps away from you, I will always find myself coming back." You whispered.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 13.7K 55
𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 ❝Us? We're the reincarnation of Satan, baby-" Jungkook reached for her jaw and whispered in her ears which s...
9.3K 177 11
You've been in love with Akashi Takeomi since you've first locked eyes with him, unfortunately you've never been able to claim his as your own. 10 ye...
72.9K 449 12
There's nothing better than a Donna's love. *MAJOR SMUT WARNING* #1 | latenight 8/21
29.9K 246 6
A Boy who lost his humanity to a demon. And put to sleep for 2000 years. He awake find the world is now different than what he remember. Now, he must...