Yelena Belova & Y/N

By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

This story is about Yelena and Y/N meet for the first time but she knows alot about Yelena becuse Natasha is... More

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Chapter 1 - part 2
Chapter 1 - Part 3
Chapter 2 - Part 1
Chapter 2 - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Part 1
Chapter 5 - Pt. 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - Pt. 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Thank you all so much ♡

Chapter 5 - Part 2

363 2 0
By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

*23 days later* Tony and the others had came back... well, what was left of them.

We were all around a table looking at the Avengers that have gone missing, and then Rhodes says "It's been 23 days... since Thanos came to Earth."

"World governments are in... pieces. Uh... the parts that are still working... are trying to take a census and it looks like he did... well he did did... he did exactly what he said he was going to do.
Thanos wiped out...
...50% of all living creatures."

There was a really long painful deathining silence. Until Tony started talking and asking questions.

After a very long argument that Steve and Tony was having he had passed out. Me and Steve was outside and so was Carol a new person that had came into the compound, there were loads of new faces but we needed all the help we could get as we sadly lost alot of our team.

Carol stormed off and so I caught up to her and said "Hey. You know, we work as a team here... and, um, between you and I... morale's a little fragile."

Steve then added "We realise up there is more your territory... but this is our fight too."

After a while again we walked into the room with the table again to talk about a plan we might have figured out.

Rocket and Nebula was talking about loads of stuff and then swapped to another planet and once they stopped talking I said "He used the stones again."

Rhodes, Carol and Steve talked amongst themselves and so then I added "Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... uh, I mean... we all owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try."

There was more talking and so I sat down listening to them all but when the conversation was done we had gotten onto a ship with everyone who was in that planning room.

The ship was quite for a long time. And then we apparently jumped in space to the planet Nebula and Rocket were talking about.
Steve closed the locket and looked nervous in a way and so I said to him "This will work Steve."

He replies with "I know it will... becuse if it doesn't... I don't know what I would do."

After a long time again we landed in the planet as Carol told us it was clear as it was just him on that planet.

Thor, Carol and Bruce flew in and attacked him and held him so he doesn't do anything and then Steve and I walked into the cabin that he was in.

Everyone was talking for a very long time and so I was slightly getting upset as we figured out he had destroyed the stones so we couldn't bring everyone back. This got me worked up even more ad I was thinking about Yelena, Y/n and Wanda mostly becuse I cared deeply about them hell I still and always will but now they are gone and we can't do anything about it.

As all of them thoughts were rushing through my mind Thor had decapitated Thanos and there was a very long silence filling the cabin. And so we then flew back to the Compound everyone was still really quite and the thoughts were always rushing through my mind now and I couldn't stop it.

*5 years later*
Most of the Avengers has gone thier separate ways.

I was in the meeting room where we had planed to find Thanos and get the stones, making myself a sandwich becuse well... why not? While everyone was on a virtual coms.

After a long talk everyone left the chat except Rhodes. I sat down by the sandwich I had made and sighed having tears in my eyes still thinking about the 3 people I miss the most but then I noticed that Rhode had stayed in the chat and made conversation to try help me stop thinking about it "Where are you then?"

"Mexico... the uh... the federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys, never even had a chance to get thier guns off." Rhode had replied back.

"Huh... I mean... it's probably a rival gang. Um..."

"Except it isn't. It's definitely Barton. What he has done, here... what he has been doing for these years... I mean... the scene that he left... I gotta tell you there's a part of me that does not want to find him."

I sat there quietly for about 2 minutes trying to hold it together then said back:

"Will you find out where he will be going next?" And eat abit of the sandwich looking a Rhodes with tears still in my eyes for both thinking about the 3 people I care about the most and also this situation about Clint.

Rhode was silent for a while then said back "Nat?"

I was till looking at him then said "Please?" Still trying to hold back the tears.

He then later nodded at me then left the coms leaving me on my own. Not long after he left I started to break down but not making a sound. Thinking I was alone I breathed shakily but then heard a voice say "You know, I would offer to cook you dinner but uh... seem pretty miserable already." I knew then and there it was Steve and so I quickly wiped my tears looking back at him and chuckled slightly.

We were talking for a while and so there was a notification but it was a live feed from the cameras on the front gate and it was Scott when really we thought he had died becuse of the Thanos situation but he was there, right at the gate.

And so we had let him in and he was muttering to himself and walking back and forth for what felt like 10 hours but it was really 4 minutes.

He was going on about a idea he had and when he was done she started saying its crazy but I then said to him about talking to a racoon and getting emails from it so I mean nothing is crazy now.

*Time skip*
It was the next day now and Scott, Steve, Bruce and I was testing Scott's time travel idea.

Bruce makes a joke but Scott didn't take it that way. And so I said to Scott he is kidding.

Scott then turns around and walked to the van that had the machine in and so I whispered to Bruce "You were kidding... right?"

Bruce walked up to me and said whispering back "I have no idea ok... I mean, we are talking about time travel here. It's either all just a joke or none of it is and it's real." He then added looking at Scott putting his thumb up "We are good! Ready when you are."
And so after a while we sent him back in time and stood there for a but then Bruce brought him back but it was a child so I got confused and said "Uh... who is that?... is that... Scott?"
Bruce then sent him back I started to get nervous and looked around back at Bruce. He then brought him back but it was... an old version of him... while Bruce was trying again Steve moved next to me we both looked at each other confused and also nervous at what was going on. And Bruce sent him back then brought him back and this time he was a baby!

Bruce then said to me to go to where I could kill the power and as I walked then I muttered to my self "Oh. My. God."

He then said kill it so I turned the power off and this time we brought back the real Scott "Oh, thank god." I said in relief.

We all then left the room and I was still very confused of what we had just done.

After a very long time Tony came to the compound saying he had figured it out, I knew he would give in somehow to get everybody back.

I then went to go find and bring Clint back and so I did.

*Time skip again becuse yeah*
We then tested Tony's wrist time travel braclet of some sort and Clint had volunteered to try it out for us I kept making sure that he wanted to do it and he was reassuring me saying he was, and so we then started it up and he time traveled.

Once he came back he said that it works and shows us proof then we all moved to the planning room and started discussing what would happen next, as we need to plan everything that we do and also have loads of back up plans.

After a long months work of planning we was now ready to do this. We all walked back onto the room that we had set up the time travel and we all got ready in our given teams.

And so we all went to the Times we were given and time traveled there. Clint and I went to some place called Vormir in 2014 for the soul stone.

(Ok imma not do the scene were Nat sacrifices herself becuse I cry everytime I see it so imma skip it to when they are all fighting Thanos again in 3rd person till Wanda is back)

Hours later everyone was quite and upset about Natasha's sacrifice. The new Thanos then time traveled to our time to this time 'wipe out all existence' in his words.

The Avengers were on the side where the compound was now destroyed and not many of them but then on Thanos side behind him there was billions of things.

After Steve was standing staring at what was happening in front of him he heard something from coms in his ear "on your left." And so he looked to his left and a portal opened up. Not long after loads more portals opened up and everyone coming out of said portals.

This time it seems like we have out numbered Thanos so called 'army'.

Wanda's pov
Once everyone was out of the portals they closed up behind us and we stood waiting for everyone else until all portals were closed.

After Steve said 'assemble' everyone charged into battle and then thanos 'army' charged also making thus hole place an epic battle.

As soon as I saw T-challa get hit by Thanos I decided I should face him and so I landed in front of him.

"You Took... everything from me." I said to him.

"I don't even know who you are."

"Oh... you will."

He then starts coming towards me and so I started using more of my power bringing me up so I was flying and also bringing up some rubble that was on the floor and put them in piles and thew them at Thanos as he was running towards me. After I was done I jumped in front of him and threw balls of my power at him causing him to go backwards. Giving T-challa the time to get the gauntlet again but then he gets caught by one of the bad ugly ass wizards. (I can't remember his name😂)
Peter then takes the gauntlet trying to get it closer to Scott.

Meanwhile I was still fighting Thanos, as I was under him holding his double bladed sword away from me as he tried pushing it closer to me my powers were too strong for him and so I threw him away causing him to fly backwards it snapped one of the blades and it flies out of his hand to the ground. I then didn't waste any time and I restrained him as much as I could lifting him up in the air with some rubble with him taking away all his armour then there were loads of shots from a ship in the air and I tried to stop one heading towards me but it hit the ground causing me to let Thanos out of the hold I had him in my powers as I flew back from the impact of the shot hitting the ground.

Shots were still being fired to the ground but then it suddenly stops for a while as it points to the sky and then starts shooting again, we were all confused as to why it was no longer shooting the ground but the sky now.

But what ever it was it flew straight through the ship like a knife through butter, and so the ship had exploded and fell to the ground.

It was non other than Captain Marvel.

I saw her go to Peter who was on the floor clenched onto the gauntlet and Carol then has the gauntlet and Pete said to her that he don't know how she would get through all of the rest of Thanos 'army' I then flew down and said "Don't worry kid."

Then some more people came over to us and so we all started walking like the bad bitches we were leaving Pete behind us. We all started fighting again then I saw Valkyrie heading straight towards 2 big floating monsters... wierd I know but anyway, I helped her out by lifting them upwards away from her as she flew slicing one with her sword it then fell down to the ground. And so I moved and carried on with fighting.

Thanos then threw his blade into the last time machine we had and it caused a blast that threw Carol back dropping the gauntlet it was now near Tony and so he turns to see it there on the floor and so he goes to it as he also saw Thanos going for it too. Then he tackled Thanos so he couldn't get it and then thanos hit Tony away causing Thor to jump into the action so he could stop Thanos from getting the gauntlet. Cap then jumped on his back to help Thor but then thanos hit them both then picked up the gauntlet and so Carol flew down and started beating him up but he stops her hand from trying to grab the gauntlet and throws her away. And puts it on, as he was about to click his fingers Carol was back and saved it pulling his hand down trying to get it off. But then he takes a stone out and puts it in his hand and punches Carol away.

Tony sits up struggling and looks at Dr. Stephen strange. And he puts one finger up meaning that he is reminding Tony there is only one victory that happened.

Thanos then puts the stone back into the gauntlet causing him to groan as the power was rushing through him. Tony grabbed the gauntlet, tugging at it to take it off. Thanos then obviously gets mad and starts kneeing Tony and hitting him but everytime he goes to hit Tony he catches it. And then he get more mad and pushes him away.

Thanos being a 💫drama queen💫 looked at the gauntlet slowly and then clicked his fingers but nothing happened. Thank fuck.

Then looks again even more
💫dramatically💫 and sees that the stones aren't there, he then looks back at Tony to see he is on his knees and the stones moving up to wear they would've been on the gauntlet. As the power runs through Tony he makes no noise. But just keeps looking at Thanos and then says "and I... am. Iron-Man." (Chills. Literal. Chills)
He then clicks his fingers and all of Thanos stuff and his so called army turn into dust as they should.

Thanos was last to turn into dust and then once everything was gone Tony started struggling to walk or even move

(Imma not do Tony's death scene also becuse I cry at it as well so funnnnn. Haha not.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.3K 40
"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, only yours, Miss." I quickly reply, watchin...
5.7K 145 22
Y/N L/N, a beautiful young girl. She was 23 and already had the world wrapped around her finger. She died 4 years ago and went to possess Lolbit in S...
113K 3.9K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much 💙 Spenc...
1.4K 22 55
Y/n age 21 fresh out of college was having trouble finding a job until one night she was out with a friend and had the opportunity of a life time to...