The Dangers Of Loving You .

By Hijabi-baby

[Previously known as my very own obsessive lover . ] Tests are inevitable in a believer's life and eventuall... More

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6 .
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9 .
Chapter 10 .
Chapter 11 .
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13 .
Chapter 14 .
Chapter 15 .
Chapter 16 .
Chapter 17 .
Chapter 18 .
Chapter 19 .
Chapter 20 .
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
Chapter 27 .
Chapter 28 .
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30 .
Chapter 31 .
Chapter 32 .
Chapter 33 .
Chapter 34 .
Chapter 35 .
Chapter 36 .
Chapter 37 .
Chapter 38 .
Chapter 39 .
Chapter 40 .
Chapter 41 .
Chapter 42 .
Chapter 43 .
Chapter 44 .
Chapter 45 .
Chapter 46 .
Chapter 47 .
Author's Note .

Chapter 24 .

32 0 0
By Hijabi-baby

  Damien's  POV .

" What do you mean we can't go in now ? " - I sat up .

" She got kidnapped yesterday Damien , just yesterday and you expect there to be a full on search ? Don't act as if you don't know what goes on in these types of situations . I know you want to find her but so do I , her mom is a dear friend of mine and I have a gigantic  responsibility  to look after her while she's under my own children's  wings . " - Mom stated .

" You don't get it , I don't know what's  going through her mind right now and --- " -

" You have to listen to mom , we are all worried about her too but we can't do anything until that forty - eight hours . "- My fists clench  as there is no way for me to express my worry .

I only got to breathe normally when her scent engulfs me but just gets me worried the more .

No body gets it . Nobody does !

* knock , knock *

" Are you in there , Damien ? "-

" Leave me alone ! " - I yell crawling into her bed .

" You know the door isn't even locked right ? " -

" That doesn't mean you are still invited in . " -

" And if I may remind you , this isn't your room . " the right side at the bottom of the bed sinks .

" I want to be left alone , Stephanie . " -

" You know , you could use this two days to your advantage  . Even though she has been kidnapped , her memories  hasn't  been . Let her memories  be your fuel . Imagine Damien , Imagine the fueled up determination in you when the time comes . " -

" Where's Raid ? " - I ask

" Disappeared when mom arrived , haven't seen him since morning . " -

" Good . "-

" Do you want to hear a story about Pakeeza's  family ? " -

" I guess I have to listen if you insist . " - I take one of the pillows to hug while I pretend not to be eager about  listening to the story .

She smiles .

" I could just go if you don't want to listen . "- she intentionally gets up  because she just wants me to beg her .

Annoying .

" Fine , please tell me . "- I sit up .

" Ok ... if you insist , " - she laughs .

" I wasn't  actually there when it happened but Pakeeza told me something that happened at her house when a boy from our class went there for their project work . " -

" How old was she ? "-

" Hmm ... maybe 13 or 14 "-

" So she wasn't  a Muslim  at that time then ? " - I whisper to myself .

" Yeah , pretty  much . "- I guess it wasn't  that of a whisper after all .
" So they were in their living room when they hear a knock on the door .
Malik goes to check , seems to take a while but eventually  comes back with a boy in toll "

*******

"Who's  there , Malik  " - Shayari yells .

" There's a boy ~ " - As if on cue all six of them rush to the door to have a look .

Pakeeza determined  to save the boy from the ambush , forcefully went by them and shielded the boy annoyed .

" I thought I had told you guys that I'll  be having someone over for our project work . " - she humphed  .

" But you didn't  tell us it was a boy , Phoebe . "

*******

" Wait , wait ... wait , she was called Phoebe . " -

" Duh , Every convert must  have had a name before . " -

" Don't make me smack your mouth , Stephanie  . "

"Fine ... sorry , you just ruined a good story . " -

" phoebe ... " -

" Damien , I just have to say this but this I don't  know your in love phase if I should call it but it is very concerning.  I've never seen a man in love act the way you do . "

" And how many men do you know ? " -

" Enough to know they don't act like this  . " - She points at me .

" Just continue the story Stephanie  , I stopped you to ask a question not to question my feelings . " -

She smiles .

*******

" How could I tell you with the way you guys act   ! " -

" Fine ? he can come in " - Pakeeza wanted to pull the shy boy in but was afraid of his sister and her friends' reaction making a smile appear on her face .

" Mom ! " -

" What is it Phoebe ? " - Miss Angelina asks from the kitchen .

" I have a boy  visitor ! " - she yelled back in response .

" Shayari ! Kelvin ! Jared ! Maya  ! Beatrice  !Malik ! Could you guys help me in the kitchen ! "

She smiled avoiding their looks .

" So what do you think about a pyramid made out of popsicle sticks and paper ? "- she suggests .

The shy boy nodded .

Pakeeza run into the kitchen and brought out all what they needed .

One hour later ...

Each of them intentionally kept passing by until they all decided to obligatory watch French news on a channel I never knew they watched in the living room of all places .

* sigh *

Pakeeza getting exhausted .

" I think that's  enough , I'll finish  the rest . " - she gets up and escorts him out .

Shaking her head when she saw six figures by the window , she dragged her feet inside .

" If you guys don't stop what you are doing , I'll run away one day . " - I stated .

" Run away ? Phoebe Lee get your body upstairs and arrange all your clothes in the chronological  colours of the rainbow . " -

" But --- "-

" Get started , Phoebe . "-

" Beatrice ! " -

" Awww , just go okay and I promise to get you ice cream . "- she nodded and headed upstairs .

" * laughs * Hurry back down and let's  order pizza okay . The pyramid  looks amazing ! " - Shayari smiled at her sister .

" okay ! " Pakeeza rushes upstairs .

*******

Three days later .

" You guys ready for this ? " - We nodded getting behind him . Raid and I confidently walking in .

" Detective Raid ! " - The commissioner announces .

" let's  go to my office . " - We follow , setting all our plans and background  stories in place .

We came out as he gathered all of the department  workers .

" As you have already  been informed about the disappearance  of Miss . Pakeeza Lee but as requested by the Winchesters  to act upon the case specially,  I have called upon Detective Raid Mays and his deputy Dammy Chester . Their assistance would help us in track as our other cases will be given the same priority .
You are all dismissed . " -

They all scattered while we got inside Raid's office while right on cue , Stephanie enters the office , her face tear stained .

She immediately  wipes her face and takes a seat .

" I got the coordinates  you sent me Raid , I found the car that took Pakeeza away but there is no one inside . " -

" Don't worry about that , this just takes us a step closer ... " - Raid  took the keys of a police car and played with it .

" Let's ride ... " -

A/ N

Dammy Chester is a terrible  undercover name , I know . Hihihi

So ... ? Are you ready for what is to come ?

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
4.6K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
40.7K 2.2K 60
#1- believe (23/12/2020) #4 - MysteryRomance A Heart ❤️ for a Star⭐ Unfading Love..!! Love, hatred and obsession, closely akin, The line of separati...
127K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...