Supernova (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

A group of notorious villains plan to use the quirks of 6 hostages to open a portal to another world so they... More

1: Where The Rabbit Hole Leads
2: Waking Nightmare
3: Identify Yourself
4: What We Do Around Here
6: There's A First For Everything Pt. 1
7: There's A First For Everything Pt. 2
8: School Can Be Rough
9: What I Didn't Tell You
10: I'm Not Talking Pt. 1
11: I'm Not Talking Pt. 2
12: Dream A Little Dream Of Me
13: I Can Handle It
14: Closer Yet Further Apart
15: Brains VS Brawn
16: Seeing Is Believing
17: Camp Isn't Like The American Movies At All
18: Shake Off The Dust
19: I Can Take Them
20: The Thing About Him Is...
21: Symbol Of Peace Pt. 1
22: Symbol Of Peace Pt. 2
23: Battle Scars
24: Nothing Other Than What You Are
25: Mending Thread
26: Training Wheels Pt. 1
27: Training Wheels Pt. 2
28: And Suddenly Everything Changed
29: Brave New World
30: Snap Back To It
31: Good Game
32: (Cute) Mistakes Were Made
33: You Know Nothing
34: What You Need To Hear
35: Logic Is Often Faulty
36: And So It Begins
37: Resolute Pt. 1
38: Resolute Pt. 2
39: Is Prophecy A Gift?
40: I'll Be Her Hero
41: The Meaning Of The Word
42: The Start Of Something New
43: Take A Good Look
44: Festive Charm Pt. 1
45: Festive Charm Pt. 2
46: Surprise!
47: Army Of Darkness
48: This Is Only The Beginning
49: This Is (Not) A Drill
50: Expect It Pt. 1
51: Expect It Pt. 2
52: Stratagize
53: Festive Cheer
54: The Fire And The Flames
55: Keep Up
56: In My Blood
57: Make Yourself Known
58: In The Know
59: Rocky
60: Take Up Arms
61: Awakening
62: I Love You
63: Conquered, We Conquer
Finale
Epilogue

5: Welcome To The Party

16.6K 719 161
By silverowlbells

Takami Keigo was not prepared to be a parent.

He could barely take care of himself and he was only 23 goddamn it!

But he sure did feel like a parent walking Sanyu to the train station that morning.

"You have everything right? Books, pens, pencils, calculator, money? Do you have your phone?" The man asked for what felt like the 19th time this morning. Sanyu just nodded, like he had the other 18 times.

"I have double and triple checked." The boy replied. Keigo just sighed and rested a hand on the kid's shoulder.

"I know you probably see this as crazy but I'm really worried I'm gonna screw this up. You remember the subway route, right? The one I took you on yesterday? God I should have just called someone to drive you there. What was I thinking? You've only been here a month!" The man fretted.

"You don't look crazy, Keigo. It is normal to be this anxious before a mission." The kid responded. The name switch was taking some getting used to. Sanyu was ridiculously formal and that wasn't natural for an uncle and nephew, so they had to get used to using their first names. Keigo for one was thrilled, Sanyu hadn't commented on it besides agreeing.

"It's not a mission, Sanyu." The hero said with a smile, "Its high school. Now get on that train and have the time of your life. Call or text me if you need, or want to.".

Sanyu nodded and the two parted with Hawks heading towards his agency and Sanyu making his way onto the train.

He was anxious. Truly he was. For all the missions he had been one the last time he was at a school it was to blow it up because the building was being used as cover for a terrorist organization. It's not exactly a good memory of his.

Sanyu tried to remember, as he stood on the train surrounded by other kids in uniforms, what his last day of school was like.

Well for starters he was twelve, so that changed some things. He didn't remember much, but he remembered eating his lunch super quickly so he could play basketball with his friends in the gym.

Now what Sanyu couldn't remember was how good he was at basketball. He was a track and field kid, so he was fast. His jumping ability was good, his aim probably nonexistent. Both of those had improved, but those weren't pleasant memories either.

But what was he going to do? What did high school mean? How far behind was he?

--------- -------- ------ -------- -------- ---------- ------- ---------

Meanwhile several U.A students were staring at the black haired boy in the same uniform as them. He was just staring out the window, completely void of all expression but somehow he looked effortlessly cool.

"He's so hot." Mina said, giggling. Somehow she was even pinker than her normal skin tone.

"You think everyone's hot." Shoji commented. He heard about a hot guy on the train at least once a week. They all did. Part of the joys of sharing a bus route with so many of his classmates.

"But he's like-really hot. What do you think Yaomomo? Do you think he's our senior or something? I've never seen him around before." The girl said, pulling her friend around so they were both facing the boy.

Momo's eyes widened at the sight of him and Mina was quick to pull Kirishima away from his phone so he was also looking at the kid.

"Damn. He is hot." The red head said. "Isn't he?" Mina said, "I've never seen him around school or on the train before.".

"I haven't either." Shoji added, "And I take notice of everyone.". He proved his point by shifting his appendages into eyes.

"I love a good mystery." Mina said, her eyes glittering with mischief.

When they got to their stop they all walked off and followed the boy right to the U.A campus. They stayed behind him, hiding in bushes and behind groups of other students until he disappeared into the teacher's office.

"Darn." Mina said as they walked away. "I guess we'll never figure out who he is.".

"Well we established that he's probably new to the school considering no one's ever seen him before and he went straight from the front office to the teacher's offices." Yaomomo said.

"You're so overdramatic Mina." Kirishima said, "I mean, he's handsome, but there are lots of handsome guys at this school.".

"Eh, what can I say? He's new meat.".

"That sounds so gross coming from you.".

"Rude!".

-------- -------- ------ -------- -------- ---------- ------- --------- ------

"You're Oyama Sanyu?" Aizawa asked, looking the boy up and down. He nodded stiffly. "I was curious about you when Nezu told me he was admitting you to my class." The man said.

"Even more so when I found out that you didn't take any exams or recommendations. This is unprecedented in our history as a school." He continued.

Oyama just nodded. "I'm honored to be here." He said. Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the boy and stood up.

"Well I can't be late to class, I'm the teacher. Let's get going." The man said, standing up and starting towards the door. Oyama followed silently.

Eventually they reached the absolutely massive door to the classroom. The more time Sanyu spent in this school the more he realized it would be very different from school in his world. The massive door was one thing, but the students were another entirely.

Colourful. Real colourful. That was Sanyu's first thought.

"Hey, you're the hot guy from the train!" A pink skinned and haired girl called out. Sanyu did in fact recognize her from the train. She and several others that were in this class had followed him around the campus a little bit.

"Settle down Ashido." Mr. Aizawa said, "Problem children, this is Oyama Sanyu, our new transfer student.".

Sanyu didn't quite know what to do so he just stood there by the board and bowed slightly to the class. The class immediately started shouting. There were questions aimed at him, aimed at Mr. Aizawa, some aimed at other students.

"Quiet down." Mr. Aizawa grumbled, "It's early.". The students stopped talking and raised their hands. Mr. Aizawa let a dark blue haired kid with glasses speak. "Do your class president thing." He instructed.

The boy nodded stiffly and stared Sanyu down. "I am Iida Tenya, class representative for 1-A. Welcome to our school.".

"Thank you." Sanyu said with a nod. "How did you come to join U.A? We've never had a transfer student before. Exchanges yes, but this is unprecedented. How did you get into our school?".

"Principal Nezu offered me a place here." Sanyu said honestly. There was more shocked murmuring. No U.A principal had just let someone in before. What was so special about Oyama?

The teacher pointed to a kid with green hair and eyes next, gesturing for him to speak.

"What's your quirk?" The boy asked with excited and wide eyes. Sanyu gritted his teeth.

"Star Burst." Sanyu said. It was an easy enough lie, but it still made him uncomfortable. Lying was something he tried to avoid, his whole life was built and surrounded by lies. He couldn't take many more of them.

Sometimes he feared speaking, feared that everything would just tumble out.

Star Burst was what his 'quirk' was officially registered as. Keigo had laughed at Detective Tsukauchi's suggested name, but it was accurate to the power and how he got it in the first place.

He hadn't picked the codename Supernova for no reason.

There were a few more questions about who he was, where he was from and his quirk. He answered them according to the story (more lies). His family had moved to the U.S.A when he was 12, he moved back to attend U.A and live with his uncle.

"That's enough of that." Mr. Aizawa said, "Oyama, you're sitting behind Midoriya, so take your seat. I hope you're all over the excitement of a new student because we're reviewing grammar today.".

There was a collective groan. "Keep acting like that I'll take time away from your long hero training today and make it normal length. We can fill that time with math instead.".

The class went silent and Mr. Aizawa smirked.

They were in for an interesting day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So he's finally joined 1-A! 

BTW Aizawa being suspicious about Sanyu is so funny to me. Like Nezu's recommended and accepted someone and he's expecting it to be some nerdy kid or maybe some incredibly powerful looking person and then there just Sanyu like: -_-

Honestly Keigo having a mini-stress out session because he's sending his kid to school for the first time is peak comedy to me as well. Him realizing he's way to young to really parent someone is a real reality check. Like he just jumped into this because he thought this kid needed a familiar face. 

Naming Sanyu's quirk after a candy gave me a dopamine boost (fun fact, although serotonin is important to your mood it is not what makes you happy. It isn't a hormone at all, its a neurotransmitter. The more you know.)  

You guys didn't ask for this information. Ignore me and just stay tuned 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 307 24
[Completed! Highest ranking is #31 in villaindeku!! Thank you so much! :)] Perhaps it's not the best idea to pass on a quirk to someone who's dream y...
66.8K 2.4K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
113K 3.3K 145
In a world where superheroes become a part of reality, we meet a kind-hearted boy with a strong yet powerful quirk. Meet Suji Kyoryoku. When it come...
5.9K 119 53
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...