Chico Salazar Imagines

By darzzs

Imagines about Deadly Class characters. Mostly Chico Salazar. If you like the imagines, please vote for the... More

First Date?
~ Tension ~
~ T e n s i o n ~
Kidnapped. 1.
K i d n a p p e d 2.
"Mine"
Kidnapped 3~
The cousins
Cousins 1.
Cousins 2.
Cousins 3.
Cousins 4.
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ 2โŒซ
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ 3โŒซ
Stay with me 4
The new guy
Christmas Special

๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ โŒซ

1.1K 18 7
By darzzs

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
• THE YOUTUBE EDIT IS NOT MINE!
Sptotify playlist I made for the story!

•Sorry for not writing for so long!

•!NOT PART OF SERIES!

•Requested by: Five_Diego_obsessed

•Contains Smut!

•Hope you like it!

It was getting late,me and Marcus were chilling in my dorm, listening to music and talking about comics and video games. We always fight when it comes to that,cause we both like different stuff.
And as we were talking,he got me mad and I just threw a pillow at him as a joke,and I giggled. He looked over at me,and smiled.

Y: Don't you dare hit me with that pillow, Arguello!

I said, getting up,but he didn't even listen. He just hit me with that pillow and I laughed. I grabbed my other pillow and we started having a pillow fight. It was fun. Everything was going well, until he actually hit me. As we were playing around,his pillow fell,and he hit me in the face. My nose started bleeding,and when I looked up at him,he was all pale and froze.

M: Y-Y/N I'm sorry I-

He said as he got close to me,and tried to help me,but I just pulled away from him.

Y: LEAVE ME ALONE!

M: Y/N,I swear It was an accident,I-

Y: Leave, Marcus!

M: Let me help you,I-

He said as he got closer to my face, trying to see if it's too bad,even tho I was still screaming at him,to get the hell out of my dorm. And when I thought things couldn't get any worse,the door opened.

Ch: Y/N... I wanted to-

Chico walked in,and saw me and Marcus on the bed. Marcus's hands trying to see if I am okay,while my nose is still bleeding,and I still have some tears in my eyes. It took him a second to put two and two together.

Ch: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

He screamed at him. Marcus got scared and started running away,as Chico started chasing him all over the school. I ran after them,and I saw Lin. He stopped Chico,from killing Marcus. Even tho,from what I saw,he got him good. Lin turned to me,and asked me.

L: Y/N? What are you doing here?
You have anything to do with this?

I panicked,but I tried to calm myself as much as I can,and I just took a deep breath and looked up at him.

Y: No,I just couldn't sleep,and I heard noises and I've decided to see what's happening.

He let go of Chico,and looked back at all three of us.

L: Everybody go back to your rooms! I'll deal with you tomorrow!

He said as he left and all three of us got alone. I immediately ran to Chico and helped him get up.

Y: Come on, let's go.

We both started walking to our dorms,and I started asking him questions.

Y: What was that?

Ch: What?

Y: Why did you do that? You just got yourself in trouble again-

Ch: And let that psycho rat hit you?!

Y: He did it by accident-

Ch: He still hit you. I am not gonna let him do it. He did it once,he can easily do it again. That's why I made him learn his lesson.

I don't know why,but I felt those butterflies in my stomach as I blushed. It was weird, I've never felt like this before. Not for Chico.

He stopped at his room,and opened the door. I looked up at him,and just sighed.

Y: Well...Looks like I gotta go. Good Night,Chico!

I turned around,and left,but then Chico grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. He looked down at me,and we made an eye contact.

Ch: No. You're not sleeping alone tonight.

Y: What?

Ch: I am not gonna leave you alone after what happened. You're coming with me,come on.

He pulled me into the room with him,and he locked the door. I sat on the bed, looking all over his room.

Y: Chico,I can sleep in my own bed. What do you think he's gonna do? Come to my room and choke me to death while I sleep?! He's just a rat.

Ch: I just want to be sure you're gonna be okay.

Y: You don't have to worry about me!

Ch: You're my...friend...I do worry.

Y: That's cute.

Ch: Cute? This is the first time I hear someone calling me cute-

Y: Well...Most of the time, you're scary. I mean- your whole reputation is scary,but right now, you're acting nice,and yeah... you're cute.

He stopped for a bit,and he took off his belt.

Ch: Thank you.

When I saw him taking off his pants my face got as red as a tomato,and I just turned around.

Y: I- Uh- I am gonna grab a pillow and Uh- you have any blankets?

Ch: Yeah,I do. Why do you need them tho?

Y: So I can uh- Sleep on the floor?

Ch: Bullshit. You ain't sleeping on the floor. You're sleeping on the bed. With me.

Y: It's kinda wrong,Chico. I mean- Maria and you are to-

Ch: Don't worry about it.

I got nervous,and I started talking really fast.

Y: She is your girlfriend! If she finds out, she's gonna be mad,I know it. And she's gonna be right,like- What am I doing in her boyfriend's bed? It's weird.

Ch: Are you nervous?

Y: What? No! I'm NOT-

Ch: So then why you talking so fast?

Y: What? I'm not. I am just tired.

Ch: Then get on the bed,Y/N.

Y: BUT-

Ch: Get on the bed,since you're tired.

I thought about it,and I knew I was gonna regret my choice in the morning,but I layed on the bed. My back facing him. Honestly It wasn't that bad. It was really comfortable,so not after long,I finally relaxed. Even tho,I still couldn't sleep cause of my thoughts about what happened tonight,and Chico. And I was curious, so I turned around for a bit,to see him laying down next to me,half naked. His eyes were closed,so I assumed he was sleeping. But then he moved,so I quickly turned back. He just turned around,and wrapped his hand around my waist,and pulled me closer to him.
My ass was literally rubbing on his dick.
I opened my eyes wide,and my heart started beating faster than ever.

"Oh my God! I need to move!"

I thought to myself,as I tried to move,and get away from him,but the more I moved,the more I rubbed on him,and he just pulled me closer to him.

"Oh fuck! Don't worry,Y/N, he's asleep. Just- Sleep. He won't remember any of this tomorrow."

I thought as I breathed in and out slowly,and I just tried to relax but then,I felt it. He got a boner. Must be from all that rubbing I did,when trying to get out from his hug.

"Good,Y/N! Look what you've done now!"

I said to myself in my mind. I don't know why I thought It was a good Idea,to turn around but I did it. I turned around to face him. My face so close to his. I closed my eyes as I just said to myself that it's gonna go away,and I just don't need to move anymore. I closed my eyes,and decided to sleep,but then,his lips. I felt them on mine. It was like a soft warm kiss. I opened my eyes again,and just looked at him. I will be lying if I said I didn't like that,and I didn't just fight the urge to kiss him. I lost the fight. I just got my lips closer to his,and gave him a small soft kiss. Not like it meant anything,but I saw him smirking. And I realized he was awake.

Ch: You liked it,huh?

Y: YOU'RE AWAKE?!

Ch: I was asleep,but you kinda...woke me up, darling.

He said looking down at his boner,and then back at me.

Y: It was a mistake! I didn't mean to GIVE YOU A FUCKING BONER!

Ch: But the kiss...Was it a mistake?

Y:...

Ch: You wanted to kiss me,I know it.

Y: You kissed me first,and I just-

Ch: Wanted more? Needed more?

Y: Well- I just-

Ch: Shut up,with those excuses.

He said as he kissed me passionately. It felt amazing I melt into the kiss.

Y: I am so gonna gonna regret this in the morning.

😨📸 SMUT WARNING Y'ALL! 😨📸

I said,but I couldn't stop myself. I wanted him so bad. I couldn't even hide it anymore. We spin around as I got on his lap and we started making out. Things got more and more spicy. He took off my top,and started sucking on my boobs. I put my hands on his head,as I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. He was playing and sucking with my nipples,which made me so wet. After that we spin around and he got on top of me,as he started giving me hickeys,and slowly slid his hand under my shorts,and he started playing with my clit. I bit my lip, trying to hold in my moans. Which just made me whimper,and It turned him on even more. He slid a finger inside of me, slowly,and he started fingering me slowly. Then he put two fingers in me and started going faster.

Ch: Let me hear you, darling...

He whispered in my ear,as he started going harder inside of me. I couldn't help but start moaning in his ear.

Ch: Oh,fuck yes!
He said, breathing heavily,as he got down on me,and took off my shorts,and spread my legs apart. He started sucking and playing with my pussy. Mo moans got louder,and louder. I arched my back when he put his tongue in me,and started tongue fucking me,as he massaged my clit with his thumb.
I tried to take my breath,to tell him that I was about to cum.

Y: Chico,I am about to-

Ch: Go on, darling!

I couldn't hold it anymore,I felt so relaxed and calm when I cum.
I was breathing heavily,and trying to catch my breath.

Ch: I am not done with you, darling!

Y: Wha-?

Before I could even finish myself,he put his dick in me and he moaned under his breathe "Fuck,Y/N... you're so tight"

He started going slow at first,but then he got faster. I started moaning louder and louder again. He started choking me as he was going hard on me. I rolled my eyes out in pleasure,my long nails digging into his back, leaving some blood stains,which made it even hotter.
"Fuck you're so good at this"
I said, breathing heavily,which made him smirk,and I knew he felt good when he heard that. We were fucking for the past like hour or two,when he looked at me and told me he was about to cum.

Y: Do it inside of me!

Ch: We don't want you to get pregnant-

Y: I won't. Just please cum in me!

He finished inside of me,which made me feel full. He pulled his dick out,and a bit of his cum fell on the bed.

We were both breathing heavily.
He looked at me,and smiled.

Y: I still can't believe we did that-

Ch: We didn't do a crime,we just had fun.

Y: Yeah,but I still feel kinda bad. Maria is my best friend!

Ch: She doesn't have to know about this- It will be our secret.

Y: Yeah...

Ch: Nobody will know.

Y: How can I know you're not gonna tell anyone? I mean- I don't want Maria to find out. She's my best friend,and I just- I don't wanna ruin my friendship with her.

He layed next to me,and made me look at him.

Ch: I am not gonna tell anyone,so it depends on you. If you tell someone,then they will know about our night.

Y: I won't. Don't worry about this,you can trust me.

He pulled me in and gave me a soft kiss.

Ch: Come on, let's sleep now. We'll talk more in the morning.

y: Yeah,I need some break. I am tired from...yeah...you know.

He smiled at me,and pulled me into a hug,and we both fell asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hey guys! I am sorry for not posting anything for so long,I just had a lots of stuff with school,and yeah. I wrote this just so you can see I'm still tryna be active.

Thank you so much for 5k+ reads on the story and 2k+ followers on tiktok! THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!

Hope you like the imagine.

If yes, please vote and comment!

My socials:

Tiktok @d.arzz

Instagram: @dars.mp4

Have a great day/night, love you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 407 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make โค๏ธ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
235K 2.9K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...
188K 1.6K 158
my clean imagines for team 10! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad langu...