VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men

19.9K 433 407
By TheHolyPeanut173

Class 1-A has arrived at the USJ building. They were introduced to the pro-hero 13, who plans to guide them throughout their rescue exercises. They entered inside the USJ building. Inside was very huge, there were dummy lakes with water, and what looked like a real forest, mockup of crumbled buildings, etc. as they began to head upstairs, it begins...

Aizawa: Alright class, it's time to begi-

They were interrupted by a purple mist that turned out to be a portal. A man covered with hands walks of the portal, along with all kinds of intimidating people.

Kirishima: Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people.

Aizawa: Stay back! Those are real villains!

Out of the portal comes a huge muscular creature with a beak and its brain sticking out, standing alongside the villain with hands, known as Shigaraki. This is going to be a fight for Class 1-A's lives, or so they thought.

XXXXX

Vader was right outside the USJ building. He sensed a disturbance in the force, the attack had already begun. He walked toward the building, ready to show the villains the power of the dark side, and how insignificant they were compared to him.

XXXXX

Panic was spreading through the students. Aizawa and Thirteen were brutally beaten up by the muscular beast. The class were surrounded by an army of villains.

The person leading the attack, Shigaraki asks the young heroes in training about All Might's whereabouts.

Shigaraki: alright you little brats, where is All Might?

Before they could do anything else, there was a loud boom that caused the doors above the stairs to break. Everyone stops to look at where the doors once were. No one can see who was it, due to the smoke that was caused by such force. Everyone assumed it was who they thought it could only be.

Izuku: All Might! He's here to rescue us!

Shigaraki: about time. Now we can finally put an end to hi-

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

Everyone freezes in place as a cold chill runs down their spines, the distant but sharp sound of mechanical breathing echoes across the USJ. The unnerving breathing hits their ears like the breath of the devil himself, the bone chilling atmosphere that comes along with it does not help to ease anyone's worries as the noise grows louder and louder.

Even Tomura found himself to tremble a bit by the unnerving breathing, especially when the air around him suddenly felt like it was carrying extra weight to it.

The breathing is then accompanied by the sound of heavy footsteps that echoes from the entrance. The breathing louder and louder from every footstep this unknown figure makes. The figure finally reveals himself; a seven foot tall man, wearing a strange set of black armor, an intimidating skull-like mask, and a black cape, steps in full view for everyone to behold.

Everyone stayed silent as they felt dread fell upon them when the figure just stood there, menacingly. He stared at them through the soulless black lenses of his mask, with the mechanical breathing being the only thing to break the silence across the USJ.

Everyone knows one thing for certain, this man is definitely not All Might.

Kirishima: That doesn't look good.

Vader jumps down all the way from the top of the stairs to the bottom, landing on his cybernetic feet with the help of the force. Vader stands up from his landing position and slowly walks towards the villains. Shigaraki snapped out of it and shouts.

Shigaraki: well, what are you all waiting for?! Kill him!

2 villains ran towards Vader, feeling confident that they will succeed, they couldn't be more wrong. Both were stopped and lifted in the air, they were gasping for air while trying to grab onto an unforeseen grip on their throats. Everyone stood in awe and shock. 2 loud crunches were heard, implying that their necks were snapped. Both villain's corpses were tossed back at the group of villains. Those that were in the way were knocked back by the corpses. The class felt fear, knowing that this was no hero.

He does not break his stride in his steps as he approaches the villains. He comes to a complete stop when all of the villains cautiously surround him. This is going to be a fight that will give class 1-A PTSD.

Shigaraki shouts out to Vader in a mocking tone, clearly underestimating him, along with the rest of the villains.

Shigaraki: Alright stranger. You seriously think you can take all of us? Save us the the trouble by giving up, we clearly have you surrounded!

Shigaraki shouted out to Vader in a mocking tone to get a reaction from him. He made one of the biggest mistake anyone could make, and that is underestimating your opponent, especially if the opponent was a Sith Lord.

All the villains that surround Vader wait for him to make a move as he stands motionless like a statue with his billowing cape. His intimidating appearance is enough to cause a few villains to sweat nervously and starting to consider second thoughts. The silence is so tense that you can cut it with a knife. The black monolith calls upon the Dark Side of the Force as he washes upon its shadows across the USJ, emitting a cold aura that puts everyone on edge from only his presence.

The hilt of Vader's lightsaber hanging from his belt suddenly flew to his gloved hand. He slowly raised the hilt with his cape dramatically billowing from behind, despite the fact that there was no wind inside the USJ.

Vader: All I am surrounded by is fear.

Most of the villains, including Shigaraki flinches from the black monolith's deep mechanical voice. Vader's thumb brushes against the ignition button with malicious intent.

Vader: And dead men.

He ignites his lightsaber with the press of a button, its red line splits the air with an ominous snap-hiss and a hum, leaving everyone in shock.

(Play the music)

Shigaraki: KILL HIM!

All the villains charged at Vader. Vader crouched down and slams his fist to the ground, causing a massive shock wave from the force. Every villain was knocked back by such power. Vader stands up, he uses the force, pulling 4 villains off the ground, towards him. He throws his lightsaber at them, slashing them instantly, the 4 unfortunate villains were all cut in half. He drops the bodies, he sensed a villain behind him. He immediately turns around and raises his hand, using the force again. The villain was frozen and lifted up. Vader decided to do something brutal to satisfy his rage. He began to slowly clench his fist, causing the villain to scream in agony while he was bleeding from his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. Vader clenched his fist and caused the villains head to explode, blood, brain matter, pieces of his skull, and his eyeballs went everywhere. He dropped the headless villain, leaving a gory mess for everyone to see.

Vader: You so-called villains are nothing more than a distraction.

The rest of the villains got up and saw what has unfold upon their eyes. Now they know one thing for sure. This man is no hero or villain.

But a monster.

Class 1-A feel their blood turn cold at Vader's handiwork. Some of them gasp at the sight and cover their mouths in shock. Uraraka and Aoyama vomit in synchronization at the gory sight of the headless villain.

Gaining their composure and bravery, the villains rush at Vader, utilizing their quirks to gain the upper hand. But no matter what, they couldn't stop the black monolith. Vader would slice many of them into pieces with no difficulty whatsoever.

With the remaining villains that now surround Vader, they begin to gasp and cough for air as they reach for their throats, attempting to stop whatever is choking them. Vader raises his hand up, causing some of the villains to levitate up in the air, and ruthlessly Force Chokes them with brutal neck snaps.

All of their lifeless bodies dropped to the ground with horrified expressions frozen on their faces, as if they were nothing to Vader.

Shigaraki got desperate and sent in the Nomu.

Shigaraki: NOMU KILL HIM!

The Nomu lets out a bloodcurdling screech and bolt towards its target. Vader stands motionless with his billowing cape as the creature rushes him, waiting for it to get close enough. Just as The Nomu has its massive hand inches away from Vader's head, only for it to be flung across the USJ to the mountain zone and a loud sonic boom, all because of a powerful Force push.

Shigaraki begins to furiously scratch his neck from Vader's unexpected counter.

Through the Force, Vader didn't sense life within the Nomu. He realized that this thing was not alive to begin with, only an empty shell of an unfortunate victim, or victims experimented on to create a creature that obeyed its master's orders. The Nomu was like a droid programmed to be an obedient servant to its master, except it was made of flesh and bone instead of metal and programming. Vader smirked under his mask, the realization made the fight to easier for him, having a mindless beast sent to fight him was nothing more than a mere insult to him.

The Nomu bursts out of the rubble and rushes Vader at high speed with its fists ready to crush him, only for the cyborg to anticipate its attack and move out of the way. The beast keeps on with its attacks and trying to smash him, but Vader keeps dodging and sidestepping with little to no effort, almost as if he's taunting him. This begins to anger Shigaraki a lot more.

Deciding that enough is enough, Vader decides to end this tomfoolery. He stretches his hand out and clenches into a fist, causing the Nomu's body to be crushed. The sound of bones snapping into pieces echoes throughout the stadium. But what catches Vader's attention is the fact that the Nomu's body begins to heal up. Shigaraki smirks at this, but his face pales when Vader decides to step it up a notch.

Vader finally decides to use his lightsaber. He starts to slashes upon the Nomu with his lightsaber and cutting off all of its limbs. The limbless creature Nomu falls on the ground, it couldn't heal itself due to the lightsaber cauterizing the wounds.

Vader plants his durasteel foot on the Nomu's chest and raises his lightsaber above his head. The Nomu let's out it's last screech. Not a scream out of rage, but out of fear. He looks at Shigaraki dead in the eyes, sending a glare through his mask.

Vader: Your lack of faith is your downfall.

Vader says to Shigaraki before
decapitating the Nomu with his lightsaber in front of him. The Nomu's body drops dead as its head rolls on the ground.

It was finally dead, leaving Shigaraki in shock. Vader has done something that should've been impossible. Someone killed a Nomu that is meant to kill All Might, in front if him with ease and no damage. Shigaraki furiously scratches himself with his mind filling up with fear, anger, and hate.

Shigaraki: Y-YOU CHEATER! YOU CHEATED!!!

Shigaraki, blinded by his rage and not thinking straight, ran up to Vader in order to disintegrate him with his quirk. He stretched his hand out and tried to touch what appeared to be some technology piece on Vader's chest. Vader simply sidesteps and cuts off Shigaraki's hand with his lightsaber. Shigaraki began to scream with all of the air in his lungs.

Vader: You are as clumsy as you are stupid.

Vader places his hand on Shigaraki while using the force on him, putting him in his place while on his knees, so that he can mind probe him with the force. Shigaraki couldn't move and his head felt so much pain. Vader reads his mind, learning of his tragic childhood past, how he was found by him, the League of Villains, and to where it leads him to now. Vader almost feels pity towards Shigaraki, keyword almost. When he finishes mind probing him, Shigaraki falls down unconscious. Vader lifts him up with the force, and throws him at Kurogiri.

Vader: Give my regards to All for One.

Kurogiri lets out a small gasp when those words escape Vader's mouth, wondering how did he know about All for One. And with that, Kurogiri promptly warps out the USJ with Shigaraki. Vader stands in triumph, no longer surrounded by villains, but surrounded by dead men, literally. Mutilated corpses and pieces of villains litter the USJ. The black monolith would the. sense a great amount of fear. He glances at the students of Class 1-A. All of them witness the whole thing, him slashing the villains, his brutality, EVERYTHING. From their point of view, Vader is truly a monster.

The monster of monsters. Pure, true evil.

Vader turns his full attention at the young heroes in training and proceeds to stride towards them. Some got in fighting positions and ready to utilize their quirks out of fear form their fight or flight response that flared in them.

Mina: P-please don't hurt us!

To put them at ease and show no harm, Vader responds by extinguishing his lightsaber and the hilt flies from his durasteel hand, back to his belt.

Vader continues with his stride and passes them, heading for the entrance he came from earlier before the heroes arrive and apprehend him. Izuku receives the courage to speak to him.

Izuku: Wait, who are you?

Vader stops in place. He slowly turns to look at Izuku, sensing something very powerful within the boy. Perhaps it's something about his powers. No matter, he needs to leave before the heroes show up. Vader speaks with his deep mechanical voice that would forever engrave his name in their minds.

Vader: I am Darth Vader. You'll do well in remembering it.

He turned back and walked up the stairs that lead back to the entrance, leaving them there stunned.

Denki smelled a foul odor that violated his nostrils. He turned his head at the source to see a scared Mineta who had soiled himself.

Denki: Dude! Did you seriously piss yourself?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 9 14
Yosiah Shaha was a young boy when he heard the prophecy of the Chosen One. Growing up skeptical of the Jedi Order, he held strong of the faith that A...
1.1K 0 15
This fan fiction is based on the you-tube video from super power beatdown by bat in the sun please support by going to you-tube and subscribe for mor...
55.5K 945 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
37.9K 2.4K 29
A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored. Throughout the galaxy, many had heard the...