Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

~ 69 ~

3.4K 249 42
By Sunshine_writes_27

This chapter is dedicated to anaviabhi AK8029 & SilverSparkling47. Thanks for showering your love on all my books and for supporting me silently, right from the start of my journey as a writer.

Hey guys!!

I'm back with another update.

Those who have not read chapter 68, do check it out fast.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

Time flew by in a jiffy, and it's been a week since our lovely couples returned from their honeymoon. Those two weeks made the bond between the couples stronger. They explored all the popular places, tried water sports, enjoyed walking on the streets and eating local foods, and enjoyed walking on the shores, enjoying the cool breeze, and looking at the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. In a few words, they had the best time in these two weeks, with romance in between.

The relationship between Arjun and Diya was blossoming, which made everyone happy. Maya and Avi have become closer to each other. They spent every morning walking on the shore, talking about their future, their dreams and goals, their fears and responsibilities, and mostly about their little one.

From the time they returned from their honeymoon, Avi was totally busy with his office work, as a project was nearing its end. He is busy with back-to-back meetings and travelling from one site to another. His schedule was so packed that he was unable to spend proper time with Maya. He would leave early in the morning and return late at night.

She used to wait for him every night in the living room and fall asleep while waiting for him. Though Avi told her not to wait for him, would his stubborn lady listen to him, nah? So, Arjun, Diya, and Aashi used to keep her company.

They went to the hospital for a check-up immediately after their return. Their little man is doing well, but Diya warned Avi that Maya is a little weak. And he scolded himself for planning the vacation when she was weak. But everyone assured him that she would be fine.

From the time Rishi and Sakshi confronted everyone, they increased the security. Arjun and Diya learned about it from the youngsters. It took time for them to process everything. Arjun and Diya are busy with their work. Maya and Aashi were busy with "Slice of Dreams." As it's wedding season, they are getting orders in large numbers. The outhouse renovation was completed, so they were from the outhouse. They gelled perfectly with the new members who were appointed by Avi.

It's afternoon, and Gayatri is feeding Maya and Aashi while both of them are busy watching cartoons. Raj and Sarala were sitting opposite them. The remaining people are at their respective offices. They took a break, leaving their work to their co-chefs. Maya is looking at her mobile from time to time. She was disappointed to see no message from Avi.

"Enough, Ammamma, I'm full," Maya said, looking at Gayatri.

"Hello, Madam, you didn't even eat at least ten morsels properly," Aashi said, looking at Maya. "Dadi, she would say like thay only. You feed her," Aashi said to Gayatri.

"I'm feeling nauseous," said Maya.

"Are you really feeling nauseous or lying because your hubby didn't message you?" Aashi asked, raising her eyebrow.

Maya was about to say something when Vansh and Varsha came running towards her, shouting "Pinni."

"Arey, wah, my munchkins are back from their play school. By the way, who brought you here?" she said, making them sit beside her.

"Amma", Vansh said, climbing onto her lap. "How ish my little sistel (sister), Pinni?"

"So, my Vansh wants a little sister, hmm," Maya said, rubbing her nose against his, making him giggle.

"Yesh!" said Vansh.

"What if it is your little brother? Won't you play with him and love him?" Maya asked Vansh.

"Little blo (bro)," Vansh asked, looking at Maya innocently.

"Haa!" said Maya.

"I'll teach him boxing," Vansh said, making everyone laugh.

But how can our jealous queen be calm when her brother is getting all the attention?

She climbed onto Aashi's lap, hid her face in her neck, and said, "Varshu katti with pinni," making everyone chuckle.

"Pinni, chochy (chocolate) cake," Vansh said, ignoring his sister.

"Hello, Mr. Vansh, you threw tantrums for having your food, but you have empty space in your stomach for your chocolate cake, hmm?" Arpita said, coming inside with a bag in her hand.

Vansh pouted cutely, listening to his mother, and whispered in Maya's ears, "It ish (is) blah."

"Vansh, you shouldn't say that, baby. Don't you want to grow big and play with your little brother and teach him boxing?" Maya asked him, to which Vansh nodded his head.

"Then you have to eat healthy food, okay?" said Maya.

Vansh nodded his head and pouted.

"Ammu, here are your putharekulu," Arpita said, taking the box from the bag and giving it to Maya, making her squeal.

"Thank you, Akka," Maya said, grabbing the box. She ate a bite and said, "Umm, it's so yummy!"

(Pootharekulu is a popular Indian sweet from Andhra Pradesh, a South Indian state. The sweet is wrapped in a wafer-thin rice starch layer resembling paper and is stuffed with ghee, powdered jaggery/sugar, dry fruits, and nuts.)

"Aashi, here is your mango jelly," Arpita said, giving another box to Aashi.

"Thank you, Didu," Aashi said, taking the box.

"I too want that," Maya said, while gobbling putharekulu.

"You were feeling nauseous and didn't have your food, right?" Aashi asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Ammu, didn't you eat lunch?" Arpita asked Maya, to which she rotated her head in all directions.

"She just ate a bit and said she was feeling nauseous," Gayatri said while feeding Aashi.

"Did you have your medicines?" Arpita asked her.

"Yeah!" Maya said, making a bad face.

"Do you want to eat something else?" Arpita asked her, to which she shook her head in denial.

"It's a waste of time to ask her, Didu. Actually, Bhaiyya left for the office in the morning before she woke up and didn't even reply to her message till now. That's why madam is not in the mood to have the food," Aashi said while having her food.

"Ammu, what is this? Did you forget that you have another soul inside you? Don't forget that you have to eat for two people," Arpita said sternly.

Maya's eyes pooled with tears as she listened to her stern voice. Arpita sighed, looking at her.

"Ammu, look at me," Arpita said calmly.

Maya looked at Arpita, wiping off her tears.

"You are already weak, Ammu. If you didn't eat properly, then how would you get the strength? If you are craving to eat something, then ask us; any one of us will make it for you. But don't suppress your hunger like this, okay?" Arpita told her calmly.

Maya nodded her head positively.

"Good, now tell me, do you want to eat anything special?" asked Arpita.

"Garlic rice," said Maya.

"Okay, you sit here; I'll go and make it. And you can eat these later," Arpita said, taking the sweet box from her hand and making her pout.

Aashi giggled, looking at Maya's face, while eating mango jelly and feeding Varsha in between. While our sleepy boy has slept peacefully in his aunt's arms.

Arpita moved to the kitchen to make garlic rice for her dear sister. Gayatri completed feeding Aashi and moved to the kitchen. Aashi drank water and picked up the sleeping Vansh in her arms while Varsha held her hand. She moved to her room and made Vansh sleep on the bed. She picked up Varsha and put her on the bed, while she lay down beside her chotu and hugged him.

Aashi slowly patted Varsha until she drifted into sleep. She placed pillows around them so that they wouldn't roll down. She moved out of the room after switching on the baby monitor. While Gayatri, Raj, and Sarala moved to their respective rooms to take a rest.

"Maya, I'm going. You eat properly, take your medications, and get enough rest. Don't worry, we will handle it." Saying that, Aashi moved to the outhouse without giving Maya a chance to speak.

"Here you go, madam!" Arpita said, handing her a plate of hot and spicy garlic rice.

"It's yummy, Akka. By the way, don't you have work today?" Maya said, eating a spoonful of rice.

"I had a meeting, but it was postponed by the clients at the last minute, so I'm free. I picked up the twins from their play school. They told me that they wanted to come here, so we came here after having our lunch," said Arpita.

"Hmm. Teach me how to make mango jelly. It tastes different from yours," Maya said while devouring the garlic rice.

"Okay, by the way, I forgot to ask you how our surprise was," Arpita asked, giggling.

Maya rolled her eyes and said, "I knew it. I felt something was fishy when you didn't argue back. How did you change our bags? We didn't even notice it, and you know, I was so embarrassed to wear those so-called clothes in front of him."

"That's a secret. You were scolding me, but my Maridi (younger brother-in-law) thanked me for changing your bag," Arpita said, winking at her.

Maya made a bad face while listening to her. After having her lunch, Maya went to take some rest, while Arpita moved to the outhouse to help Aashi.

************************

It was around 6 o'clock in the evening, and everyone was back from work except Avi, Arjun, and Diya. Maya was disappointed, but she hid it by putting a smile on her face.

She was sitting in the living room with the others and playing with the twins, looking at the door from time to time. Listening to the car honk, she went towards the door and saw Arjun and Diya getting off the car with Aura in Arjun's arms.

(Aura was gifted by Arjun to Diya on her birthday)

Aura jumped from Arjun's arms and ran towards her.

"Aura, shoo, go inside," Maya said, shooing away Aura.

Aura moved inside, wagging her tail.

"Ayee, you made my baby sad," Arjun said, hitting her head.

Maya glared at him and moved inside, but not before pinching his shoulder hard.

"Aula (Aura)!" Varsha said, hugging Aura while Aura licked her cheeks, making Varsha giggle.

Our Vansh climbed onto the sofa immediately as he looked at Aura, making everyone chuckle.

Maya came and sat on the sofa, taking Vansh into her lap while he hugged her like a koala. Aura came towards them, making both of them squeal loudly.

"Aula (Aura), shoo, shoo," Vansh said, waving his hand.

"Vansh baby, she won't do anything. You used to play with it when it was small, right?" Diya said, sitting beside them.

"It was a cute puppy then," said Vansh.

"Exactly; it was a cute puppy then," said Maya.

"My baby is cute even now," Arjun said, caressing Aura's head lovingly.

Maya rolled her eyes while everyone chuckled at the aunt-nephew duo. They love puppies but not dogs; note the point.

"Did you have your meds?" Diya asked Maya.

"Yeah!" said Maya.

Rishi, Sakshi, and Nandan came inside and greeted everyone. Nandan inquired about Maya's health and moved to the garden along with Varsha and Aura, tagging them behind.

Sakshi forwarded a box to Maya and said, "Your favourite goduma (wheat) halwa."

Maya's eyes twinkled because it's her favourite sweet and also because her mother makes the best halwa.

"Thanks, Amma, and you only feed me," said Maya.

Sakshi nodded her head happily and started to feed Maya, while Arjun tried to take a bite from the box, but Maya swatted his hand, making everyone chuckle.

"I won't share it with you. You ate mine and Vadina's (sister-in-law) chocolates," Maya said, swatting his hand.

"Peddamma, this is cheating; you brought halwa only for your daughter; did you forget about your son?" Arjun said, wiping off his fake tears.

"Don't do drama; she made it for everyone; the box is the car; go and get it," Rishi said, hitting Arjun's head.

Arjun pouted and immediately ran outside to get his favourite halwa.

"Boyfriend, don't you think you are eating a lot of sweets now-a-days? I mean, you are not a big fan of sweets that much, right? Except a few," said Aashi.

"What to do, when I'm carrying your bhaiyya's junior? And looks like this boy inherited all his father's traits", Maya said, pouting, making everyone chuckle.

"What to do when I'm carrying your bhaiyya's junior? And it looks like this boy inherited all his father's traits," Maya said, pouting, making everyone chuckle.

Arjun went to the kitchen and served halwa in bowls for everyone, along with hot onion samosas made by Vani and Janaki.

"Here you go, hot and spicy samosas and yummy halwa," Arjun said, coming to the living room.

"Attayya, I'll only eat curd rice and some fruits, and yeah, not to forget that yucky milk before going to bed," Maya said, looking at Vani.

Vani nodded her head positively and said, "Arjun, go and call Nandu and Varsha."

Maya and Nandan were sitting in their favourite corner while relishing their favourite halwa with samosas.

"Nandu, how are your classes going?" Maya asked Nandu.

"Good," said Nandu.

"Are there any beautiful girls in your college?" Maya asked him.

"I don't know," Nandu said, shrugging his shoulders.

Why would he look at other girls when he had his?

"What do you mean by you don't know? Wait, do you have any girlfriends?" Maya asked him with a mischievous smile.

"What no?" Nandu shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What happened, Nandu? Why did you shout like that?" asked Aashi.

"Umm, nothing, Di," Nandu said, glaring at his sister.

"Okay!" Aashi said, looking at the brother-sister duo.

Soon, everyone got engrossed in their talks.

"You are so boring, Nandu. I thought I would tease you if you had a girlfriend. Don't read too much. Enjoy your life now. Once your college days are over, they will not return. You will be busy with your responsibilities after finishing college and can't get that much time for yourself," said Maya.

"You also didn't have any boyfriends, right? Oops! I have forgotten why you will look at someone when you are already head over heels in love with Bava. Am I right, Akka?" Nandan said, winking at his sister.

Maya blushed, listening to him. Nandan chuckled, looking at his sister. He is happy for his sister. He was afraid of how she would react after learning about their parents' past. He knew she was the one who suffered the most among the two of them.

Maya looked at her brother, who was lost somewhere. She waved her hand in front of him, bringing him back from his thoughts.

"What happened?" asked Maya.

Nandan gave her a small smile and said, "Nothing, Akka. Just thinking about something."

Maya nodded her head, and both of them sat there talking. Nandan looked at his sister and prayed for God to make everything fine.

It was around 9 o'clock when Avi returned from his office. Rishi, Sakshi, Nandan, Arpita, and the twins left for their respective homes.

"Maa, where is Maya?" he asked, sitting beside Vani, loosening his tie.

"In your room," said Vani.

"Did she have her dinner?" Avi asked her.

"Yeah!" Vani replied without turning her head from the TV, as she was busy watching a daily soap serial along with Sarala, Janaki, and Gayatri.

"Did you guys have your dinner?" Avi asked them.

"Attayya, Papa (Raj), and Maa (Sarala) had their dinner along with Maya," said Vani.

"Okay, I'll freshen up and come," said Avi.

With that, he stood and moved towards his room.

***********************

Avi unlocked their bedroom door and searched for Maya. He heard the sound of a running shower. He sighed and removed his coat and shoes. He put his mobile on charge as it was switched off and placed his laptop bag on the table.

He moved to the closet and grabbed his shorts and tee. He came out of the closet and saw Maya standing in front of the vanity.

He hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder, and said, "What's my Bunny and my little man doing?"

"Oh! You remembered; I thought you forgot about us," Maya said, coming out of the hug.

"Sorry, Bunny, today I had back-to-back meetings; that's why I couldn't call you," said Avi.

"At least you could have replied to my message, Avi," Maya said, without looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see your message as it was in silent mode, and then it switched off as I forgot to keep charging for it," apologised Avi.

But Maya didn't say anything. She was combing her hair, not paying attention to him.

"It looks like the mother-son duo is angry at me," Avi thought in his mind.

He hugged her from behind, pecked her cheeks, and said, "Sorry, bunny, I won't repeat it again."

Maya smiled a little, but she didn't show it on her face.

"Sorry baby," he said, kissing her sweet spot and making her moan.

"Sorry is not accepted, Daddy, dear," said Maya.

"Sorry, I'm telling you right, it won't repeat the next time," Avi said, turning her around and pecking her nose.

"You can't bribe us with hugs and kisses. We are still angry," Maya said, pushing him but again pulling him close to her, making him chuckle.

"How about I get you some ice cream tomorrow?" Avi asked, looking at her.

"I'm leaving you this time; if you repeat it again, I'll throw you out of the room. Now go and have a shower; you are stinking," Maya said, making a bad face.

He shook his head at his crazy wife and moved to the bathroom to take a shower before her mood changed.

Hey guys!!

Hope you guys liked the update.

Precap: Avi gets to know the truth and the villains gets their punishment.

Keep smiling and take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.8K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
234K 9.1K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
31.6K 3.2K 11
"Can we love three people at the same time?" he texted "You too love three people?" her reply came instantly _____________________________________ "W...
46.8K 3.4K 17
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒒𝒂" - 𝑽𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 "𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕...