Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 29

675 36 2
By K-Destiiny

"I am a lucky man." My husband said when I walked into the living room.

"Are you sure you just had twins?" Sika asked.

"I remember the labor. Jojo, sweetie, you behave for your nana and tama." I said, kissing her forehead.

"You look pretty, mommy." she said, yawning softly.

"Thank you, mariposita. Sika, Patricia, are you sure ..."

"Go! Both of you deserve a night on the town." Patricia insisted.

"Alright, you ready babe?" I asked my husband.

"Am I ever! Let's go momma, I'm gonna show you off for a while." he smiled, lacing our fingers together.

"Where are we going?"I asked when we got in the car.

"You wanna go to Aladdin's?" he asked.

"Oh! Yeah, let's go there."

"Alright, let's have some fun."

When we got to the nightclub, I saw Trin, the twins, Mercedes and her husband, and a few other friends from work. I turned and smiled at my husband, who just winked at me. Turns out there was a house show close by and he just wanted me to have some fun with our friends and work-family. In all honesty, I needed this, I don't know how Le knew but my husband always does. We had the best time, I enjoyed myself in a way that I haven't since my pre-preggo time. While I do miss hanging out, I love the life that I have now so much more.

"Now I know you didn't just give birth to two baby boys." Mercedes said as we went in on some street tacos after the club.

"Right! This girl looks amazing!" Ashley said, better known as Dana Brooks.

"Thank you! I sure remember those hours in labor." I smiled.

"She's amazing." Le said, kissing my cheek.

"Alright you two, we need pictures." Mercedes said.

"These babies are just adorable and yes, I'm a biased as fuck godmother." Trinity smiled.

"Here." I smiled again, handing over my phone.

"Look at them!" Mercedes and Ashley squealed.

"Hey, I don't have these." Trin argued.

"Wait a minute, why don't we have these?" Jon jumped in.

"These are from yesterday and today." I said.

"We finally put them in the pool." Le happily stated.

"That's a proud poppa." Mercedes husband said.

"Oh yeah!"

"Well hell, look at you." Ashley said, scrolling past a picture of me in my bikini.

"I haven't seen that." My husband said, grabbing my phone.

"I have." Trin said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I sent that to Colby, he says I'm making really good progress. Still gotta finish working of some of this baby belly. It gave me curves in the good places." I said, wiggling my hips a little.

"All the good places. You look amazing." Le said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Girl stop it! You just had two babies pushed out your vag. You can take your time." Trin argued.

"Nah, Ari is ready to get back to work." Jon smiled.

"I love all three of my babies, but hell yeah I'm ready to get back." I happy sighed.

"What's the story gonna be?" Ashley asked.

"None yet, I left in the middle of that Wyatt angle but I'm not aware if that's something that they want to pursue, especially now that we're Al and Peggy." I replied, making them laugh.

"I see what you did there." Mercedes' husband chuckled.

"I have a lot of free time to watch TV."

"I'm sure we'll see you soon." Mercedes smiled.

It wasn't lost on me that my husband hasn't reacted to this. He's made his thoughts on this particular subject very clear, but now we have options. I am going back to work, we'll figure out the details about that when it's time. As we drove home, I turned to look at my husband, he's got a soft smile on my face, his right hand on my thigh.

"What?" he asked when he realized I was staring, smiling wider.

"Te amo tanto." I said, placing my hand on his cheek. (I love you so much)

"Hmm, I love you too." he said, squeezing my thigh.

"You know ... I feel like I should show you." I smiled, taking off my seatbelt.

"Show me what?" he chuckled.

"Mi amor, show you how much I love you."

"Oh, okay ... how exactly are you gonna do that?"

"Well that depends." I told him as I turned in his direction.

"On what, momma?"

"How well you can focus." I smirked as I popped open the button on his jeans.

"Ari ..." he growled as I slowly lowered his zipper.

"Mi amor, how well can you focus?" I asked as I pulled his dick out.

"Arianna ..."

His left hand tightened on the steering wheel and the other tangled in my hair, pulling me closer to him. I pressed my lips to his, pumping him gently in my hand as we make out like horny teenagers, while he drives. I pulled away from the kiss and bent down, running my tongue up and down his shaft. I looked up to find him staring at me.

"Eyes on the road, papi."

"Hmm ... uhuh, I can multitask." he said, looking up at the road and groaning when I swirled my tongue over the head of his dick.

"Concentrate on the road baby, focus." I said as the pad of his thumb swept over my bottom lip.

I've learned and practiced very much, I enjoy sucking my husband's dick, so I've almost gotten to the point where I can take all of him. Almost, because my husband is a well-endowed, delicious man. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I love knowing that I can make him lose himself.

"Fuck ... just like that baby." he moaned, grabbing my ponytail.

His hips bucked up and I can tell when he's close as I continue to bob my head, gagging a little. With my free hand, I started to massage and tug softly on his balls. I know my husband very well, so when he tightened his grip on my hair and his hips bucked faster I was ready. He moaned my name as a warning and spilled on my tongue seconds later. I licked and sucked him clean before moving his boxers to cover him and sitting back down.

"Fuck baby." he groaned, breathing heavily.

"One more thing knocked off of our sex list." I smiled.

"Take off your pants."

"Papi?"

"Take them off, baby." he ordered.

"Yes daddy."

I scrambled to push my seat back and quickly rid myself of my pants. Le's hand grabbed my bare thigh and squeezed. My heart is beating wildly in my chest as his hand moved higher and closer to where I wanted it.

"Feet on the dash." he gruffly stated.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Arianna ... put your right foot on the dash." he smirked.

After doing as he said, I shivered and moaned softly when the palm of his hand brushed over my wetness. He pushed my wet panties to the side, making me moan when he fixed the air vents and aimed it between my legs. Le shifted in his seat, leaning a little closer and thrusting two fingers into me, using the heel of hand to rub my clit.

"Daddy ..."

"Always so damn wet for me." he growled.

He had my thighs shaking in seconds. My orgasm, the first of the night, washed over me just as we pulled up to the access gate for our neighborhood. Small tremors ran through my body as my husband licked his fingers clean. As soon as he parked the car, I launched myself at him, and with one hard thrust, he was buried balls deep inside of me.

"Oh fuck." he growled, pushing the back of his seat down and the seat itself back.

"Baby ... mi amor ..."

"That's it momma ... take what you need." he groaned, grabbing my hips.

I bounced on him and he met me thrust for thrust, keeping that delicious friction on my clit. I swear that sex with my husband just gets better as time passes. We orgasmed within seconds of each other, sweaty and breathing hard. I dropped my head on his shoulder and tried to regulate my breathing as best I can. Le's hands rubbed my back, one coming up to cup the back of my head.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm trying to be alive." I replied, making him laugh.

"I love you." he said, kissing my shoulder.

"Te amo, mi amor." I whispered, lifting my head to kiss him.

"Baby ..."

"Hmm?"

"Put your pants on and let's go to the room. I'm not done with you yet." he said.

"Let's go." I smiled, hopping up to put my pants on.

He kept true to his word and we had a very good night. This short vacation was really good for our little family, having him home is always great. Jojo was a little disappointed when he left, she loves her dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 324 9
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night is fla...
29.4K 1.6K 19
Honey is a workaholic. She has given up on finding love or getting married, but she still wants to have a baby. She begins to consider the possibilit...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
89.5K 2.9K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...