We Didn't Lose The Game; We J...

By hellgirl1998

"Two is better than one”, they say. There will be an interesting addition to the Bro Army that will certainly... More

We Didn't Lose The Game; We Just Ran Out Of Time. A Pewdiepie Love Story.
Unfulfilled Promise.
Goodbye's and Hello's.
January: Arrived in Sweden.
January: Roommates? Agreed.
January: Human Paper.
January: Privacy Is Just The Beginning.
January: The First Game.
February: Bro-fans' Requests.
February: Suspicion, Much?
February: Payday.
March: The Reunion.
March: Repentance.
April: Stalling.
April: Versus Mode.
April: Confrontation.
April: Recommendation.
April: Outdoor Experience, Much?
April: Exceeding Warmth.
May: Side Job?
May: In The Plane pt. 1
May: In The Plane pt.2 (Vengeance)

March: Overtime.

2K 50 19
By hellgirl1998

‘Bro,  Lu, here…. Gonna be coming home a bit late… I’m going to do a collab. with the twins.’ Lucia texted on the keys of her phone, sending it to Felix.

“So! What’s this gonna be all about, then?” Lucia asked as she locks her phone and puts it in her backpocket.

Finn paid no attention to her as he finishes opening up his recording application and starts recording before anyone could answer. She widens her eyes as the seconds started counting up beside the ‘record’ sign.

“Hi! I’m Jack Harries!”

“Finn Harries!”

“Alfie Deyes!”

“……..”

“Psst, you’re up.” Alfie says as he tries to whisper towards her direction.

“Oh, uh… Lucia Rockfort!” she finally exclaimed. She didn’t know if she’ll actually say her username or her real name since the twins said their own names instead of Jacksgap so she’ll just have to follow the leader.

“Alright! As you all know, Lucia is better off known as RegularTimer.” Jack said as he introduced her to the ‘imaginary audience’. She could feel Alfie pointing to her behind her back, trying to make his presence known for many people are already crowding up the camera.

“And Lucia Rockfort is an American.” Finn added as he smiles to the camera. Lucia couldn’t help but smile as he referred her as something so common yet so foreign to them.

“Lucia, talk about what you do. What’s your channel?” Jack started as he looks at her.

“Um.. I make videos… For the gamers… For my bros. Um, I’m making a video every week, with Pewdiepie for the rest of the year… And… we just play for your jumpscare entertainment…” she answered as in a matter-of-factly.

“That would make sense.” Jack commented.

“Sounds pretty cool.” Finn remarked.

“I think its awesome.” Alfie added.

“You should check it out.” Jack stated. “So, we met Lucia on a plane to Sweden and since she’s a very famous Youtuber, we can’t miss doing a collaboration with her… And since she’s here with us… We would teach her some of our British accents..”

Lucia gave exchanged looks to all of them, shocked. Sure, she has learned a lot from Harry Potter and stuff (Most from Hermione Granger) but she never actually thought that THAT accent, really IS the British accent.

“So the three of us have listed down seven words that we think Lucia won’t know...” Finn said as he raises his iPad for all people watching the screen to see. “And that she has to say it with a British accent….”

“I might know some…” Lucia blurted out as she smirks at them. The twins now gave their exchanged looks at each other, giving an expression that says: ‘Oh, yeah?’ “I mean, 9gag and their new Internet words, right?”

“Oh! Sorted!” Jack said, probably the same meaning as ‘awesome’.

“Let’s do this?” Finn asked.

“Yes!” she grinned.

“Alright—“ Jack was about to approve when Lucia interrupted.

“My tongue is ready.”

“Boop.” Finn made a machine sound.

“Mmm.” Jack said as he looks at her, his eyes widened as he got a different idea of what she said. “Now this is probably my favorite word…”

Finn handed her the iPad to start the challenge. She could hear Alfie snickering as she eyed the first phrase that kept her mind confused. What’s this?

“D-Dog’s Bollocks?” she says as she says the phrase with hesitation. The twins stifled their laughter. “Wh-what’s this, like… some sort of balls or something?”

The twins finally let their emotions out and laughed, wiping imaginary tears like they’re even there.

“Yeah, so bollocks is, like-- are testicles.” Jack said as he got over his laugh-fest.

“OK, exactly…” Lucia said as she tried to make a knowing face.

“OK, lemme give you an example of how we’re gonna say that and this might sound weird… ‘I was at a party last night and it was the Dog’s Bollocks’….” Finn said as he looks at her, wanting to see what’s her reaction to the new vocabulary. Lucia’s face was now scribbled with confusion.

“You can even say there’s food…” Jack said, hoping it could help her to her turbulent mind.

“Oh, it was, like, ‘Balls!’ Like, it was, like, ‘good’?” she finally came up with a conclusion.

“Yeah!” Alfie commended from behind and soon the twins followed, soon the room was filled with ‘Yeah’s’ all around.

“It was Dog’s Bollocks…. Like this video.” Lucia said as she laughs to herself.

“Yeah, you’re the Dog’s Bollocks…” Finn said as he looks into her eyes, smiling. Gross as it may seem to hear, she was turning a tad pink on the cheeks.

“Aw, thank you.” She replied back, giving Finn a gentle pat on the shoulder, trying to act comically gay as she can.

And for the next 7 minutes she learned new words like:

Bladdered=Pissed

Cheeky=um… Kind of sexual. Flirty.

Knuckle Sandwhich=(you probably know what this means already) Punch.

Fanny=Butt

Grub or Noch=Food

Chuffed=Happy/Proud

“We’ve covered quite a few British topics and accents… Do you feel like you’ve been ‘Briti-cized’?” Jack asked.

“Yes, guv’ner.” She said with he nose in the air. “I do.”

“WOW!”

Finn laughed as she drops the act and laughs at herself too. Alfie can be seen laughing together with them and he nibbles on one of the twins’ candy in the background.

“Haha, OK, so you wanna tell them on the new videos you made on your channel?”

“Oh, sadly, I won’t be making videos anymore on my channel for the rest of the year, so…”

“Awwwwwwwwww…… Sad thing, really…” Finn remarked as he nodded his head in disappointment.

“Yeah, but still, you can watch it on Pewdiepie’s channel where bros are made everyday!” her expression changed back to positive. “Well, I’ve felt, like, you know.. You’ve been teaching me so much British slang and accents that me, coming from America has been so blessed to meet such ‘cheeky’—haha, just kidding—acquaintances such as yourselves…” she said, trying to be mushy for she knew the end of the collab. is near.

“Haha, ‘blessed’,  indeed… Say, ‘God, save the Queen.’” Jack said, trying to end it with a laugh once more.

“Gawd, sayv tha Kween.” She said it the way I typed it.

“Nice! Lucia, thank you so much for being on my channel.”

“No, thank YOU for having me… I feel like I am such a big fan of your channel when you guys said you wanted to do a collab. and this was, like, PERFECT.”

“Cheerio, on 3…” Finn said as his hand makes its way over to the mouse, about to stop the rocord button. “1, 2, 3.”

“CHEERIO!” all of them said at the same time with Alfie jumping just in time to get a jumpshot in the end.

The video was done and she felt like she was lighter than a feather. She looked over to the window to see that the sky had turn a darkish blue. Soon, rain pattered softly on the windows overlooking the city. She wonders how Felix is back in Gothenburg.

Then, she remembered. She got out her phone to se  e that Felix has replied. The message was dated at 1:15… The original time now is 1:24. Oh, man. Do you think he’ll be worried sick, by now that she hasn’t replied?

'Wait, what time will you be coming back?... If longer... Guess I'll tell the bros that you won't be here for the next video, then. Please, text back. <3' - Felix.

Boy, she hopes Youtube won't kick her butt for this if she misses one video.

“Crap! Lost signal…” Lucia said as she sighs in exasperation as she thought about having to reply back.

“What’s wrong, Lucia?” a voice came from behind as she turned around to see that it was Jack. Finn and Alfie left the room, trying to find better signal to use for the internet that their video will be uploaded soon.

“N-Nothing.. Well, maybe something…. I lose signal and there’s no way I can contact Felix that I’ll have to stay a little longer now since traffic’s gonna be slower coz' of the rain…”

“Hey, Lucia?”

“Hm?”

Jack was getting close. REAL close. Lucia couldn’t dare move. Sure, she had a hunch what could happen but, she wanted to make sure if Jack will really do what she had in mind. His hands crawl slowly up to her arms as she tried to back away from him, but the wall halted her.

She could feel her eyes fall to a vlose as Jack leans in for the kill. It was a mixture of contradicting consciences. Guilty pleasure, to say the least. Felix’s kiss was passionate and somehow rough, while Jack’s was soft and innocent. It was like she was torn apart from two worlds.

She could feel her phone vibrate as the kiss ensued. She didn’t bother answering it for the kiss was heart-stopping. Her arms are still as lifeless as they are as Jack still has a hold of them. But what really matters is: she missed a call from Felix.

Author's Note:

Most of the dialogues of the collaboration are used at one of the twin's video's called: British Slang with TylerOakley. I did not make most of the conversations while they were doing the collab... You should watch it :D Tyler's awesome! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.1K 73
UNDER EDITING!!!! Warning Cringey You've always wanted to go to Ireland because of a famous YouTuber named Jacksepticeye and when you go to Ireland...
2.1K 78 25
Hi. I'm y/n and I'm a college at YouTube College Academy. Honestly, I don't have many friends, just Emily. I'm in the advanced YouTube classes learni...
5.5K 123 11
It's after October and Jack's hype for Anti is over, or so he thought. Mark has been noticing that Jack has been acting different ever since he did t...
475 31 22
This story is how a twenty one year old girl meets some of the most famous people among youtube: Jacksepticeye (Sean), Pewdiepie (Felix), Markiplier...