๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ

1.9K 66 59
By -SIMPLYACACIA

The both of them reached the Estate and they immediately left to go to the training room. Shinobu turned to Y/n with an adoring smile on her pink lips. "What were your intentions on studying Insect Breathing?" she asked curiously. 

Y/n suddenly stopped in her tracks as she looked seriously into the distance. "If Flower Breathing ever fails me, I could use a backup breathing," Y/n explained silently. "Therefore, it'd be easier for me to kill a high rank demon, I could always combine both together," she continued. Shinobu sighed silently. "Right, come this way with me, my lovely Y/n," Shinobu nodded in approval before they stood in the middle of the training room. Shinobu prepared a dummy before she stood quite far from it, she held on to the tsuka of her sword. 

"I will show you some of my breathings," Shinobu said. "So, prepare yourself, and watch," she continued as Y/n nodded silently, her sharp gaze pierced through Shinobu, watching her very closely. "Insect Breathing, Butterfly Caprise!" her soft voice rang in Y/n's ears as she gazed at her sister. Shinobu then flew to the air before flipping and twisting gracefully, aiming her weird looking sword right at the dummy. 

Y/n noted that in her brain silently as Shinobu did a front roll as an ending to the first form. Purple substance were seen on the dummy as deep piercings scarred the dummy. Shinobu glanced at Y/n as Y/n nodded, signalling for her to continue on. Shinobu then stood up and straightened her posture. "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Beesting : True Flutter!" Shinobu exclaimed as she gained speed before delivering a single attack that injected poison into the dummy. 

Y/n's features were adorned with a single smile that came across her lips. She nodded at her sister before Shinobu continued on. "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon!" Shinobu exclaimed before she dashed forwards and delivered fast attacks, Y/n noting down everything inside her head. "The final form!" Shinobu declared loudly.

 "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag!" Shinobu exclaimed as she fastly moved in a zig zag direction, before she injected a bit of poison into the dummy. There were small craters on the wooden planks, but Shinobu did it splendidly, nonetheless. 

Y/n's features relaxed as she broke into a wide smile and she clapped loudly for her sister. "You're amazing Shinobu Nee-san," Y/n exclaimed, cheering for Shinobu. Shinobu blushed a tint of pink before smiling softly at Y/n. "You're amazing too, Y/n," Shinobu smiled gracefully. Y/n let out a small chuckle. "Thank you, I try," Y/n shrugged. 

"I heard that you've got two disciples?" Shinobu asked, raising a brow. "Yes, yes I do," Y/n nodded. Shinobu slowly made her way towards Y/n. "Do tell," she clasped her hands together with interest.

"Well, my first student's name is Saeko. She somehow survived the final selection without a breathing, whatsoever, and she was sent on her first mission. I found her half-dead," Y/n explained. "Oh my," Shinobu said with a worried expression. "She is a great student, I'm not going to even lie here," Y/n smiled proudly. "She's a hard worker, and I'm glad to have her," Y/n said. "Then, I also have Suki. Though, she haven't trained yet," Y/n explained rather silently. 

"Where did you meet Suki?" Shinobu asked as she stood by Y/n, staring at her features. "Well, I met Suki, just like how you and Kanae Nee-san met Kanao," Y/n explained. Shinobu gasped silently. "She's only 10, but she wants to be a Demon Slayer," Y/n continued. Shinobu's eyes softened and she placed a hand on her shoulder warmly. "I'm sure you're going to be a great teacher," Shinobu grinned. 

"You think so, Nee-san? Saeko keeps on saying that, though I don't believe it," Y/n said sadly. "You're doing great, my lovely Y/n, you're doing absolutely great," Shinobu pat her shoulders comfortingly. Y/n sighed and broke into a grin. "You're right, I will!" Y/n exclaimed with bright eyes. Shinobu giggled. "Of course, you will," Shinobu patted her head silently. 

Shinobu's eyes then hardened. "I haven't showed you where the shrine is, have I?" Shinobu asked seriously. Her sweet voice hardened. Y/n gazed at Shinobu with concern. "What shrine?" Y/n asked. Shinobu sighed. "I guess not, how could I be so foolish enough to forget to show you the shrine?" Shinobu asked herself. "Follow me," Shinobu said sternly as Y/n nodded hesitantly. 

Footsteps clicked and rang into Y/n's ears as the both of them were heading towards one secluded door in the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu opened the door to reveal a shrine that had a plushed seat on the floor. Y/n looked around at the room. "This is where we pray for Kanae, where we 'talk' to her," Shinobu explained as her voice fell into a quiet voice. 

Shinobu sighed, trying to pull herself together before she shut the door behind them, and the she made her way further inside the shrine. 

"It is time." 

"Time for what?"

"To tell you how to kill the demon that killed our sister, Kanae." 

"All right, since you will be joining us from today, Zenitsu," Aoi started, her voice was steady and stern as she had her hands on her hips. "I'll explain the process again now," Aoi simply said. "You'll start over there," Aoi said as she turned to the three girls who stood before a futon. 

It was Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho. "Those girls will make your body limber again after having been bed-ridden for so long," Aoi explained. The three of them made their way towards the futon before Kiyo pulled Inosuke's arms to the back and Naho and Sumi were holding on to his ankles tightly. Tears of pain and groan of despair came out of Inosuke. 

Zenitsu's amber eyes widened. Inosuke fell to the ground dramatically. Feeling weak. "Next, Reflext training," there, Y/n's sister sat behind a wooden table that had wooden cups laying on it. "These cups contain medicated water," Aoi explained. Kanao smiled gracefully at the three. 

"The objective is to throw that medicated water onto each other," Aoi added. "But if your opponent blocks your cup before you can pick it up, you can't move that cup," Aoi continued. Tanjiro looked fiercely at the cups with his furrowed brows. He seemed to be in deep thought as Y/n stared at him. "Now!" Aoi yelled and Kanao immediately splashed the medicated water into Tanjiro's face. 'This is what you get for stealing Y/n from me,' she smiled sweetly at Tanjiro. 

The cold substance hit Tanjiro as he shivered, but he stared down at the cups with concentration and observation. "Now!" Aoi said. Tanjiro covered a cup happily but Kanao covered his hand with hers before grabbing a cup and splashing it all over Tanjiro's face. 

"That's it!" Aoi exclaimed. 

"Last up, full-body training," Aoi mentioned. "In simpler terms, you'll be playing tag," Aoi said. "You'll be up against myself, Aoi and Y/n over there," Aoi said as she held her hand on her chest. Y/n let out a small smile on her lips as Zenitsu grimaced even more. Tanjiro and Inosuke choked, grimacing in pain and weakness. "Excuse me. May I ask you something?" Zenitsu asked, raising a hand up. 

Aio blinked repeatedly at them. "Is there something not clear to you?" Aoi asked. Zenitsu stood up before walking with slumped shoulders and his head low down. "No, it's just..." Zenitsu slurred. "Come on, both of you," Zenitsu said with a deep voice. Tanjiro turned to look at Zenitsu curiously. Y/n blinked at Zenitsu. "Zenitsu-san, are you sure you don't wanna do that after the training?" Y/n asked silently. 

Zenitsu then changed his demeanour before turning around to face Y/n with a beloved sweet smile and sparkles and flowers surrounded him. "Oh darling, I just need a quick conversation with these numbskulls!" Zenitsu laughed with a blush. He then grimaced and looked at the both boys. "Come on, both of you," Zenitsu said with his bangs covering his eyes darkly. "Not going," Inosuke said sternly. 

Tanjiro blinked at Zenitsu. It fell silent. Y/n blinked at Zenitsu in concern. "Just shut up and come with me like I said!" Zenitsu screamed loudly as veins were visible on his face. 

Aoi stared with dotted eyes in shock as Y/n blinked repeatedly before she stared with rather dotted eyes and furrowed brows. Tanjiro and Inosuke turned to Zenitsu with a shudder, they both were trembling, staring at the blonde. 

"Come on!" he yelled. Zenitsu then grabbed them by their uniform and dragged them across the floor boards. "Come on, dammit! You lowlifes! You dirtbags!" Zenitsu screamed as his eyes were boggling and bulging from its sockets and he dragged them both away from the training room. "What the hell are you doing?" Inosuke shrieked as he and Tanjiro squirmed under the blonde's touch. 

Y/n turned to Aoi and Kanao. "What just happened?" she asked silently. Kanao shrugged with a smile and Aoi blinked repeatedly. 

"Sit up straight! I said sit up straight!" Zenitsu screamed at them both. "You miserable bastards!" he yelled as he lazily swayed his body. "What did you say?" Inosuke asked roughly as Zenitsu threw his fist at the board headed man. Inosuke's face was punched hard by the yellow haired boy as Inosuke came spinning around before hitting his back against the wooden walls. "Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled, facing towards Inosuke. 

A smoke of breath came puffing out of Zenitsu's teeth as his bangs covered his eyes darkly. "What were you thinking, Zenitsu? Tell Inosuke you're sorry!" Tanjiro yelled at him. Tanjiro held Inosuke so that he couldn't jump on Zenitsu. Inosuke squirmed as he tried to punch and reach Zenitsu. Irk marks all around him. 

Zenitsu's eyes were wide and he pointed at them, his eyes were boggling like a mad man. "You guys say you're sorry! Apologize to me!" he screamed loudly. "How dare you act like you'd come back from Hell when you were in Heaven!" Zenitsu continued screaming. Y/n could hear the faint screams of the boy as she raised a brow curiously. 

"All you did was frolic with girls all day, so why did you look so haggard?" Zenitsu yelled at them both as he did so with jumping in the air and throwing angry punches to relieve some of his anger. "Get down on your hands and knees and apologize! Commit seppuku!" Zenitsu continued screaming loudly. 

Y/n's eyes slightly widened. 'What did they do to anger him so much?' Y/n thought silently as a bead of sweat appeared on her cheek, she furrowed her brows. "How can you say such a thing?" Tanjiro yelled at Zenitsu's face. Normally, Zenitsu would coward off, but he couldn't leave this matter go down unnoticed. "Shut up, you goody-goody talking forehead!" Zenitsu shrieked so loudly that Y/n's eyes went wide as beads of sweat suddenly appeared. 

"Just shut up and listen, got that?" Zenitsu screamed so loudly in Tanjiro's face. He then grabbed on to Tanjiro's burgundy colored hair and griped on to it tightly, his boggling glare stared down at him. "You're allowed to touch girls! You get to have your bodies messaged! You get to play tag with a heavenly woman like Y/n!" Zenitsu said, screaming, actually, as he yanked Tanjiro's hair angrily. 

"When you play that cup game, you get to touch their hands!" Zenitsu said as he yanked on his hair roughly. "When you play tag with Y/n, you get to touch her whole freakin' body!" Zenitsu screamed. He then started gripping on to Tanjiro's hair even tightly and started yanking it off with all his anger, shaking in anger too. 

"Each girl has a chest, one behind, and two thighs!" Zenitsu yelled at Tanjiro's face. "They smell so nice when they pass by, and it's mad fun just to look at them!" Zenitsu continued screaming as he screamed the last word in that sentence, and went ABSOLUTE berserk. He shook his head in anger as he ripped off a chunk of Tanjiro's lustrous hair. 

Zenitsu then jumped up and started spinning in the air, screaming with a red face, he then flipped and rolled in the air, with smoke puffing out of his ears. "Heaven! Sheer Heaven!" he screamed. Tanjiro and Inosuke looked up at Zenitsu in the air with shocked faces as Zenitsu squirmed in the air. 

Tanjiro had a sweat on his cheeks as he stared concernedly at Zenitsu. An irk mark appeared on Inosuke's mask as he curled up his fists. "Cut the crap! You're not making any sense!" Inosuke yelled. 

"When you loose to someone smaller than you, it destroys your soul!" he yelled. Zenitsu stared at him with a sarcastic shock face. "Oh, poor you! Inosuke, you've never been chummy with a girl before, right?" he screamed. "Right, you were raised in the mountains! No wonder you're a late bloomer!" he yelled. 

"I feel so sorry for you!" he screamed, squirming. 

"Snap!" Inosuke yelled loudly as he stood up. He then made his way before Zenitsu. "Oh please, I've stomped on female kids before!" Inosuke yelled. "That's the worst thing you could do!" Zenitsu pointed a finger up at Inosuke angrily with an irk mark. "Not good, not good! That's not gonna get you any girls!" Zenitsu yelled. The three girls stared at the wall alongside with the other three, Aoi, Kanao, and Y/n. The six of them listened, grimacing. 

"I can get as many girls as I want!" Inosuke yelled. Aoi's fist shook in anger. 

After a while, Zenitsu rushed inside the estate. "Please train me well!" he said as a blush coated on his cheeks and sparkles erupted around him. He then twirled like a ballerina, passing by the small girls, Aoi, and Y/n which three of them are all grimacing. Tanjiro and Inosuke stared at him with dotted eyes. 

The three girls stretched Zenitsu's body as he felt ecstasy running through his veins and his cheeks brightened up bright pink. He laughed dreamily. As the girls continued to stretch him. "It's all good! All good!" Zenitsu exclaimed giddily. 

"That guy has what it takes," Inosuke said with a weak voice as soon as he saw the girls. Tanjiro looked at him with tired eyes. "I'm always fighting back tears from the pain, but he's laughing," Inosuke said. 

"Y/n shall take you on," Aoi said as Y/n sat with a graceful smile on her lips. "Begin!" Aoi yelled. Y/n spilled all the medicated water on the blonde. He broke into a crooked smile before laughing dreamily. Y/n furrowed her brows, her smile was still there. "Ah, being splashed medicated water by such a beautiful woman," he blushed bright red. "My dreams had come true," he mumbled so happily as Y/n stared at him with dotted eyes. Aoi grimaced as her eye twitched angrily. 

The both of them kept their hands to themselves. "Again!" Aoi exclaimed, before Y/n could react Zenitsu quickly grabbed a cup and he tilted it. "Don't worry, I would never splash tea on a girl," he smirked. Y/n covered the cup that he was holding before splashing another cup on his face. "Good!" Aoi said loudly. 

"Coming up next, Full body training!" Y/n exclaimed knowingly. Aoi held up her fist in the air as she stared at Zenitsu fiercely. 

"Begin!" Y/n exclaimed, in a speed, Zenitsu sped away and around Aoi. Aoi gasped in shock as he looked around. Zenitsu suddenly appeared as he wrapped his arms around the girl, the girl gasped in shock. "I win!" he exclaimed as the girl hit Zenitsu right on the cheek as a bump formed on his cheek. "I may lost the battle but I didn't loose the war!" Zenitsu choked. 

Y/n grimaced as she stared at Zenitsu with dotted eyes, her eyes were slightly twitching. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 127K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
36.2K 2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
10.1K 165 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
91.9K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...