Yaariyan

By theshimmery_star

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friends... More

Character Sketch
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62

Untitled Part 60

1.7K 256 26
By theshimmery_star

Hello, lovely people out there....
Here you go with the new chapter. I hope you will like it and don't forget to share your response.
Next chapter after 250+ votes.

👇🏻

"Bad things happen all the time to good people who've done nothing to deserve them. Only you can choose how you handle it. Whether to press through and overcome it or succumb to self-pity." ― Melanie A. Smith

N E X T   M O R N I N G
Nandini woke up at her usual time and completed her morning chores. Then she got ready, it's almost time for chacha, chachi and Rishav to leave for Delhi. So, she decided to help chachi with the last minute preparation. If she would be tired, then it would become difficult for her to handle Rishav there.

Nandini walked downstairs where chachi was making breakfast. "Good morning, chachi."

"Good morning, Nandu. You're down here so early?" She passed a beautiful smile to Nandini.

"You would be leaving soon, so I thought of helping you." Nandini tied her hair in a bun and started her work. "Chachi, you go and get ready. Chacha and Rishav are up too. I'm sure, they must be needing your help. I'll manage things here."

"Nandu, how will you manage everything alone? Let me help you and then I'll go to check on them." Chachi tried to stop her.

"I can manage here, chachi. Trust me." Nandini assured her.

Chachi let out a breathe and went out of there. As she left, Nandini got busy with her works. She made the breakfast and set the table. Till that time, others too reached there.

"Breakfast is ready." Nandini smiled.

"Wow, Nandu, I didn't know, you cook so well along with singing." Chacha praised her while devouring the food made by Nandini.

Nandini smiled in response. Rishav also showed a thumbs up to her.

"Thank you, Rishav."

After breakfast. Nandini helped Rishav in getting ready. Then they left for station. Nandini was going see off them.

As they left from there, a man came out who was hiding behind a tree and called someone. "Yes, mam. They have just left and no one is in home."

"Don't worry, mam. The work will be done."

"Okay, mam. I'll inform you."

Then he hung up the call and left from there.

Nandini and everyone reached the station. There was still a little time left before the time of train's departure. Nandini was instructing Rishav to hear the doctor carefully and follow whatever he says and she would call him daily. But more than that chachi was telling her what to do and not. She was briefing her like she was a school kid and Nandini too heard everything like a kid and promised her that she would follow everything she said.

They got into the train. Nandini kept standing there at the platform till the train was out of her sight. It's the first time when she was about to stay away from Rishav which isn't gonna be an easy job. After their parents death, they have never been away, to be more precise she was not ready to take risk because of his attacks which only she could handle.

She kept standing there for a little more while, then she walked out of the stating and settled in an auto. That time her phone buzzed, it was Manik. A soft smile appeared on her face even though she wasn't feeling much good. She picked up the call.

"Hello, Manik."

"Where are you? Did they leave?"

Nandini heard his desperate voice from the other side.

"Yes, they just left."

"Okay, where are you?"

"I'm coming back home."

"Are you alone?"

Manik frowned. Nandini couldn't see it but she imagined it.

She simply hummed.

"Okay, I'm coming. I'm leaving now only."

"Manik, stop." Nandini squealed. "You don't need to come. I've almost reached home, so you don't need to come. If you're forgetting, it's a big day for you. You should prepare for that. You're already coming to pick me up in the evening even when I could come with Navya. Now hear me for once and don't come."

Manik let out a sigh audible sigh which Nandini could hear clearly. "Why are you so stubborn, Nandini?"

"Because you never hear me."

"Are you serious?" Manik was taken aback with her accusation. "When didn't I hear you, wifey?"

Nandini chuckled with the way Manik addressed her 'wifey' with utter cuteness. "Manik, stop wasting your time here. Go and prepare for the evening. Fab4 must be waiting for you and you're talking to me."

"Fine. Bye. Be ready by 7."

"Okay. Bye."

Then they hung up the call and Nandini smiled looking at the phone screen. 'He's crazy.' She said to herself. She reached home and walked inside after locking the door properly.

The same man watched her going inside home. It was clear that he was keeping an eye on them, more precisely on Nandini. Seeing her, the man dialed same number all over again.

"Mam, she's returned just now."

"Okay, mam."

"I've got the parcel. I'll deliver it soon."

"I'll let you know of the good news soon."

Then he kept the call and walked away from there to get something.

O T H E R   S I D E
Manik was in Malhotra Mansion. Till now he was talking to Nandini and Fab4 were sitting behind him looking at him with a bored look on their face. As he turned back after hanging up the call, he got confused seeing them gaping at him.

"What?" Manik raised his eyebrows looking at him.

They all nodded their head turning their gaze away from you.

"Are you done?" Mukti asked.

Manik nodded his head.

"But so soon?" Cabir teased him, faking a shocked face.

Manik glared at him. "Shut up."

"I thought you would need some more time with Nandini and then you'll leave to get her here as she's alone at home. So, aren't you going?" A goofy smile played on Cabir's lips while others chuckled hearing him.

Manik gave a death look to him. "You know funny people can be killed very easily?"

"Who's the funny people here?"

"We've only one joker here, in this room." Manik muttered sarcastically.

They were about to continue their banter when Alya jumped in between to stop them. "Guys, stop fighting like kids. We've an important event to attend this evening. So, we better focus on that."

"Alya is right. Guys, let's practice once, then we'll leave to get ready." Mukti too supported her.

"Fine." They all agreed and went to terrace where their instruments were placed.

They practiced for good few hours and left for each other's respective place saying they would meet directly in the event.

Manik went to Shreekant's room after they all left. He's back. "Dad." Manik knocked the door.

"Come in." Shreekant passed a smile to Manik. "Done with jamming?" He asked keeping the book on his side which he was reading before Manik came here.

"Yes."

"Good. When will you leave for the event?"

"The main program will start after 8. I'll pick Nandini and then join others. Aren't you coming?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

Shreekant smiled. "Of course, I'll come. How can I miss such an important event? My son is being launched. I can't tell you how proud I am for you, son." He patted Manik's shoulder.

Manik noticed the look of proud in his eyes. It made him smile more brightly. "I'll wait for you."

Shreekant nodded and then he left from there.

AT  NANDINI'S  PLACE

She was cleaning the mess which was created by them in the morning in hurry. She was almost done and was going to kitchen to grab some water. That time only she heard the door bell ringing.

"Who's here at this hour?" Nandini said to herself looking at the time. "Manik?" She immediately chucked the thought away from her head. "No. How can he come here at this hour? He must be busy with the practice." That's when she heard the bell ringing once again. "Let's see."

Nandini kept the glass and went to open the door. She saw a delivery boy standing there with a parcel in his hand. She got confused seeing it. "Yes? Whom do you want?"

"Mam, are you Nandini Murthy?"

Nandini nodded her head. "Yes, I'm."

"There's a parcel for you."

"Parcel? For me?" She asked in confusion. "But I didn't order anything."

"This parcel is booked by Mr. Malhotra for you. He has asked us to deliver this parcel to you."

Nandini smiled hearing it. "Okay, give it to me."

"You need to sign here."

Nandini signed and took the parcel. After thanking the delivery guy, she locked the door.

The man outside opened his cap and smirked looking back at the door. "Hello, mam. Your work is done. I've delivered the parcel to her."

"No. She didn't suspect anything. She took it."

"Okay, mam." Then the man left from there.

MALHOTRA  MANSION
Manik was in his room wrapping something with utter affection. "I hope she likes it." He thought in mind looking at the parcel. A smile was adorning his face. He called one of the butlers and asked him to send one of the drivers in his room saying it's urgent. 

He was waiting for the driver when his phone buzzed with a call making him frown who can be calling him at this hour. Chucking all the thoughts, he went to get his phone and he was a little jolted seeing the caller id. The call was from Nandini. Seeing this, a naughty idea crossed his mind. He picked up the call with a goofy smile appeared on his face.

"What's up, Mrs. Malhotra? Already missing your beloved husband?" He tried to tease her but who was he kidding to.

Other side, Nandini rolled her eyes hearing his carefree voice. "Can you ever be serious, Manik?"

"Chh!!! Never and what kind of wife you're, Nandini?" His words made Nandini frown for a while as she didn't understand his words at the beginning. "I'm your husband and you're calling me by my name. On top of that you should respect me but here you were taunting me. What will everyone say when they hear you, Nandini? Most importantly what will chachi think? Won't she feel bad that she couldn't teach you how to respect your husband?" Manik tried to sound disappointed. 

"Manik..." Nandini gritted her teeth. Sometimes, he really tests her patient and right now he is doing the same. 

"By the way, you didn't reply to my question. Were you missing me already? Tell me I can come to you right now. I won't mind that." He was back to his teasing mode once again.

"Manik, I wasn't missing you. Who will miss a monster like you?" Nandini flipped her hair backwards even though no one watched it.

"You're calling your husband monster? Let me just come there once and then I will show you what this monster can do." 

"I had called to thank you for the gift you have sent. But you have no interest in hearing me. You're only interested in wasting your time uttering these craps. Fine. I'm hanging up the call."

Nandini was damn irritated with his continuous teasing her and not letting her speak.

Nandini's words took him by surprise. He looked at his bed where the gift was still lying which he got for him. He couldn't send it to her yet, then what was she talking about? He had not idea of it.

"Hold on. Nandini, I don't know what are you talking about. I didn't send anything to you. Why do you think I've sent you something?" His tone suddenly turned serious.

Hearing his tone changing, Nandini too became conscious and she looked at the gift in her hand. 'For Nandini from Manik.' It was clearly written on the box. There was no one who could send her a gift now except Manik at this time although she hadn't opened the gift yet.

"A delivery boy had come a few minutes back and gave me a parcel saying it's sent by Mr. Malhotra. So, I thought it's you only. Who else can it be?"

She was also worried as she didn't have much good experience with these gift boxes. Last time it was Soha and thinking of the consequences, a cold shiver ran down through her spine. 

"What's in the box?" Manik asked eagerly. He was damn worried for her as he too remembered of Soha's incident and he couldn't take any risk with her once again keeping all the happenings of these days in his mind.

"I don't know. I haven't opened it yet." She looked at the box which was kept as it was.

"Good. Don't open it. I'm coming, then we'll see it. Just go away from the box or throw it out." Manik ran out of his home grabbing his car key bumping with the driver on the way. But he had no heed to all this.

"But Manik, now..." Nandini wanted to stop him but no one could stop him then.

"I'm not hearing anything, Nandini. It's not the time. I'll be there soon. Just be safe till then." His voice broke a little while saying the last line. He started his car and started driving his car as fast as he could.

"Okay. Relax. Don't drive fast. I'm keeping this box away." Nandini knew him too well.

"Be with me on the phone. Don't hang up."

"Listen, I'll...." She couldn't finish her sentence before that only the line went off.

"Hello, Nandini? Nandini? Are you there? What happened?"

Manik removed his phone from his ear and looked into it only to find the call was cut. He tried calling her again and again but her phone was coming unreachable. His breath hitched in his throat. He was on the edge of breaking down yet he somehow managed to control himself and drive the car.

Other side, when Manik driving out of Malhotra Mansion, Shreekant was standing in the terrace and he noticed Manik leaving that too with so much speed. It made him frown. He got worried and asked the butlers about it but no one could anything about it. He tried dialing Manik's number but he couldn't connect him.

AT  SOME  DARK  PLACE
A girl was standing in front of a wall where a board was hanging. It had the pictures of Manik, Nandini, Fab4, Navya, chacha, chachi, Rishav, Nyonika and Shreekant along with many paper cuts. They all were marked with different symbols. We could only see the cruel smile on her face, her face wasn't visible properly due to the lack of light in the room.

"Just wait a little more, Nandini. Count down of your life has started already. Tik tok tik tok. This time your Manik also won't be able to save you. Good bye, Nandini Murthy." 

She marked a cross on Nandini's photo and her loud laughter echoed in the whole room. 

The screen froze on Manik's worried face and the girl's evil laughing face.

~~•°•~~

That's all for today. I hope it was upto the mark and you enjoyed reading it.

•How was the Murthy family time?

•Don't you all absolutely love the fun banter of Manik and Nandini?

•Did you like the Manan moment?

•What about Fab5?

•Do you like Manik's bond with Shreekant?

•Guess who's the person who has sent the parcel to Nandini and is she fine?

•Share your favourite moment from the chapter.

13.05.2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.3K 12
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Nandini Kashyap was a pampered child of a prominent political family in New Delhi. Her life was all about fighting with her cousin and cre...
7.3K 585 18
This is a story with the characters of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian, Manik and Nandini. But it's different from the show. This can be read as general fiction. H...
304K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
27.9K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...